Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, merylinkid said:

I'm sorry but HOW does being with Kylie bring him status?   He was doing Astroworld BEFORE he hooked up with her.   You don't put on a mega event if you are a nobody.   He not be Kanye levels but I bet he was well enough known and had plenty of money.   

KYLIE was using him to promote HER status.   Face it, as the baby wanna be Kardashian (really a Jenner) she has NOTHING to promote on her own.   Her sisters had done it all first.   There was nothing new for her.   So she was just kinda ... there .. benefitting from her sisters' fame, but nothing of her own.   Hooking up with Travis gave HER a leg up.   And even that is not original.   Kimmie hooked up with her rapper first (I believe that was Ray J).   

Momma Kris is not that hot of a manager either.   She has no clue how to protect a brand.   She just sees $$$$$$.   How many times have them been sued for promoting some scammy product?   GOOD managers don't just find work for their clients, they find GOOD work for their clients.   There's a reason she doesn't have people banging down her door to represent them.  

Face it, men are using these women for one thing and one thing only.   You would think they would at least use protection.   Or you know hire professionals rather than get involved with this family.

Couldn’t agree with this more. Makes me laugh when ppl say Kylie got Travis popular. Kylie is a brain dead talentless moron. Kris is good at making money but I don’t know about her making careers.

10 ppl dead tho is sad. Being rich tho I highly doubt anything is gonna happen to Travis. He may have to pay out some stuff but nothing major. Rich ppl get away with everything pretty much.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Marley said:

Couldn’t agree with this more. Makes me laugh when ppl say Kylie got Travis popular. Kylie is a brain dead talentless moron. Kris is good at making money but I don’t know about her making careers.

10 ppl dead tho is sad. Being rich tho I highly doubt anything is gonna happen to Travis. He may have to pay out some stuff but nothing major. Rich ppl get away with everything pretty much.

It just breaks my heart.

Ezra was not even out of elementary school.

12 hours ago, Marley said:

Exactly. Kanye‘s “status” decreased when he married Kim, IMHO. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

It just breaks my heart.

Ezra was not even out of elementary school.

I know 😥. I saw a picture that his dad took of him standing outside in front of the Astroworld sign and he looked so happy. A lot of people have blood in their hands. I grew up about an hour from Riverfront Colosseum where The Who concert happened in the 70s, and have never forgotten the horror. I was just an child when that happened, but as I grew up and started attending shows and concerts (probably hundreds now in my lifetime), that was always in the back of my mind. I’ve mostly gone to smaller shows and have only felt unsafe once. When I see footage of the crowds in NYC on New Years Eve, I ALWAYS shudder thinking - what if I needed to get out of that crowd? Luckily, most crowds are not like the ones at Astroworld and they have competent security. But I think about the people at that Who concert who did live, but remember walking right over those bodies in the rush (they couldn’t stop and bend down to help them), and how they probably never got over that feeling 😥.  

• Love 2

W Magazine Pulling Travis+Kylie Cover

The issue, which was expected to feature a big interview between the two lovebirds, was shot before the incident occurred. Now the magazine is working fast to stop shipment on the exclusive issue before it hits shelves.

“W editors have cleared any planned coverage of Travis and Kylie from their website, but the magazine was already printed, and now they are trying to stop the delivery trucks,” a source close to the publication told Page Six. “In the light of what happened at Astroworld, the interview and cover lines seem inappropriate, to say the least.”

Nike has also temporarily postponed their upcoming sneaker collaboration with Scott

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

[MISC] $2 billion lawsuit against Travis Scott, Astroworld organizers

Another lawsuit has been filed on behalf of 282 Astroworld victims. 

"They have injuries ranging from heart attacks, to heart issues, to brain injuries, to spinal injuries, to broken bones, broken legs, eye injuries, internal organ injuries, bruising and bleeding," Henry said, adding victims also suffered emotionally. "Those who were injured are still very traumatized because they had to step over dead bodies. They didn't have a choice because there was nowhere to move. These people were trapped. The crushing effect was so heavy and hard. They couldn't breathe. They couldn't get out."

[link to article](https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chron.com/culture/amp/Thomas-J-Henry-files-2B-lawsuit-against-Travis-16631372.php)

3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

[MISC] $2 billion lawsuit against Travis Scott, Astroworld organizers

Another lawsuit has been filed on behalf of 282 Astroworld victims. 

"They have injuries ranging from heart attacks, to heart issues, to brain injuries, to spinal injuries, to broken bones, broken legs, eye injuries, internal organ injuries, bruising and bleeding," Henry said, adding victims also suffered emotionally. "Those who were injured are still very traumatized because they had to step over dead bodies. They didn't have a choice because there was nowhere to move. These people were trapped. The crushing effect was so heavy and hard. They couldn't breathe. They couldn't get out."

[link to article](https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chron.com/culture/amp/Thomas-J-Henry-files-2B-lawsuit-against-Travis-16631372.php)

I saw this. The victims who were injured + those who died will get paid that's a given but it's not going to be a billion dollar settlement. 

The insurance claim for the event was something like $30 million.

Could be higher once the investigation determines who knew what and what could they have done differently to prevent this.

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Could be higher once the investigation determines who knew what and what could they have done differently to prevent this.

I can't wait to see what all of Travis' posts showing his bleeding fans & giving them props for it is going to cost him. He deserves to lose every penny.

• Love 8

Astroworld: A Timeline of the Tragedy — this may be the most important piece of content TFO has ever published, and I hope it does justice in telling the story of what happened to the #Astroworld victims.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Boston said:

Kylie really hit the lottery with THAT one.  Jesus, girl, are there no brain cells in your head?  Oh, rhetorical question.

Uh, no. Her brain cells ran away from her a long time ago & never came back. Personally, we can ask this question at ALL of the Kardashians & their ilk.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Magog said:

Uh, no. Her brain cells ran away from her a long time ago & never came back. Personally, we can ask this question at ALL of the Kardashians & their ilk.

At least the older siblings got some semblance of a decent K-12 education. Kylie’s parents failed her very early. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 11/25/2021 at 3:17 PM, Cinnabon said:

At least the older siblings got some semblance of a decent K-12 education. Kylie’s parents failed her very early. 

Exactly. Kylie is my least favorite of the bunch. I feel like her entire personality *is* the internet and t.v. because she wasn’t exposed to, or taught, anything else thanks to her parents. Despite her vast fortune, there is something creepily “arrested development” about her personality. Emotionally stunted. She is her mother’s carefully crafted creature. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Just wondering if anyone has heard any gossip about Kylie having her baby. To me, it seems like she has been pregnant forever and I am thinking that she has given birth. In August (I think) she posted a pic of her pregnant belly and looked like she might be 5 months along. Which if that is the case, then December is when she should have given birth. 

I really don't know why I even care, but yet here I am posting about it.  LOL!!!

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

Just wondering if anyone has heard any gossip about Kylie having her baby. To me, it seems like she has been pregnant forever and I am thinking that she has given birth. In August (I think) she posted a pic of her pregnant belly and looked like she might be 5 months along. Which if that is the case, then December is when she should have given birth. 

I really don't know why I even care, but yet here I am posting about it.  LOL!!!

There have been some “clues.” Two I can recall are Stormi seeing Santa with her cousins at one of their homes, and she was the only one in a mask; and a baby bottle (the kind Stormi used as a baby) in a pic posted by Travis Barker.

• Love 1

You know, I'm really wondering about this now (yeah, yeah, I need to get a hobby or something). All the photos she posted are like the one I posted above. It's her taking a photo inside with some pink balloons behind her. The only outdoor photo I found of (supposedly) her is a photo of her hand holding something, & there's a video where you can see her shoulder & part of an arm. I'm wondering if the photos she posted were taken a while ago because all she would have to do is put some balloons behind her, & the reason we don't see her body outside at the party is because she really has already given birth, & of course, it shows.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

Looking at the pics, I am 110% certain that Stormi is getting a baby sister.   

Supposedly, they did a gender reveal at the shower in December. That pink baby bottle in Barker’s holiday pics was the kind Stormi used, so maybe they were hinting at a girl. Who knows, but Kylie has said she wants a bunch of girls like she had with her sisters, so she’d be happy. 

10 hours ago, GaT said:

OK, here's a photo of Kylie at the party from above, & yes, you can see the belly, so she was still pregnant on Saturday.

ed89d01cacdb43879088cb5ed7ccc0f6_md.jpg

Kim’s thought bubble: How did that asshole get in here?

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 6
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kim’s thought bubble: How did that asshole get in here?

I found the photo in a story about Kim & Kanye both being at the party, that's why the arrows are there 😁

• Love 1
9 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I keep seeing people on TikTok say that the baby's name is going to be Angel

Stormi to Kylie in a few weeks: “Why did I get named for bad weather and she got named Angel?”

Stormi to her therapist in a few years: “Fucking hell, turns out I was named for a prostitute, not bad weather.”

• LOL 5

I read today that Mason supposedly has a secret TikTok account, & they’re thinking that he leaked the baby’s name: Sunny. Stormi & Sunny sounds legit, plus, follows the same first letters, IE Kendall & Kylie. It’s also unisex enough to be for a boy, or girl.

Also, I wouldn’t put it past this family to have Kylie wear a fake belly post-birth, just to keep everyone guessing. With all of this Kanye drama, so soon after the Astroworld tragedy, I fully expect to hear an announcement about baby #2 this week.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Nicmar said:

yes and I recently saw  it on Shudder if you can believe it!  lol

Ha! It’s also on Tubi for free.

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Stormi to Kylie in a few weeks: “Why did I get named for bad weather and she got named Angel?”

Stormi to her therapist in a few years: “Fucking hell, turns out I was named for a prostitute, not bad weather.”

She’ll know long before that when she googles her name.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

How could they possibly know that? But Angel fits the prostitution theme. Does anyone else remember this series of movies?

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0086896/

They were getting the name Angel from screenshots of posts from Kylie's baby shower and what was written on some of the cookie favors. 

Like they were trying to be inspector gadget looking at every little detail reaching for clues.

34 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I read today that Mason supposedly has a secret TikTok account, & they’re thinking that he leaked the baby’s name: Sunny. Stormi & Sunny sounds legit, plus, follows the same first letters, IE Kendall & Kylie. It’s also unisex enough to be for a boy, or girl.

Also, I wouldn’t put it past this family to have Kylie wear a fake belly post-birth, just to keep everyone guessing. With all of this Kanye drama, so soon after the Astroworld tragedy, I fully expect to hear an announcement about baby #2 this week.

I have heard that Sunny name weeks ago so that may have some truth. 

And I definitely think that she's had that baby already I was scrolling through my FYP last night on TikTok and somebody did a video of allegedly Mason's Instagram account and it had a picture of a baby and they were believing that this was Kylie's baby so I don't know. 

• Useful 1
On 1/18/2022 at 2:03 PM, nexxie said:
On 1/18/2022 at 1:09 PM, Cinnabon said:

Ha! It’s also on Tubi for free.

She’ll know long before that when she googles her name.

Yes - she’ll be bringing it up during therapy sessions.

On 1/18/2022 at 2:43 PM, Cinnabon said:

With these 2 as parents (gahhh I write that about ALL of these couples!), she’ll have so much to discuss.

When that day comes, hopefully their therapist is Joel McHale. He would be a perfect therapist for these poor kids.

• LOL 1
42 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Now 2-2-22 was a very lucky day in numerology did she go into labor naturally or was she induced for that day? 

I like that if they named the baby after his dad and he's the third 

A long time ago Kylie or Travis mentioned a boy baby being the third Jacques.

Kylie wore this necklace in Dec - they must have induced.

il_794xN.3590909619_fl7j.jpg

• Useful 2

From pronounceitright:

“Jacques is a common French male name and surname that translates to "Jacob", "James" and "Jack" in English.”

I could see them using Jack as a nickname for JBW lll

Edit: Just read that JBW I goes by Jack, inspiring the name Cactus Jack.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, nexxie said:

A long time ago Kylie or Travis mentioned a boy baby being the third Jacques.

Kylie wore this necklace in Dec - they must have induced.

il_794xN.3590909619_fl7j.jpg

Goodness is it me or does she look WAY older than a 20 something young woman?

• Love 6