Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Goodness is it me or does she look WAY older than a 20 something young woman?

Yes, it’s just sad. Her own daughter will probably be having plastic surgeries before she’s 18 as well. 😢

Stolen Baby name?

This Radar Online so take this with a grain of salt...

Fans think they've cracked the code on Kylie Jenner's second child's name — and if they're right, it's bizarrely similar to the name given to Julia Fox's son.

The 24-year-old former Keeping Up With The Kardashians star announced the birth of baby #2 with Travis Scott over the weekend. While she revealed their child was born on February 2, she failed to disclose the gender or the name.

Eagle-eyed fans are convinced she named her second kid Valentine — that's one letter off of Kanye West's girlfriend's son, Valentino. That would be a wild coincidence considering Kylie and Kanye's explosive family dynamic at the moment.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

Better than Angel or Jr.  It will interesting how Kylie interacts raising a boy.  She has always taken more after the Kardashian side of the family, than Jenner.  With Stormi, it's been endless IGs playing dress-up, etc.

Kylie did run track and played on a boys’ flag football team - she’ll just have to polish up those Jenner genes!

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I like the name Wolf, It's all right as far as celebrity children names go

Stormi and Wolf - I guess their theme is “force of nature.” Yes, could be worse.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Eve the rapper named her baby boy Wolf as well.

I saw that. Wolf is I think a common name in Europe compared to here in the United States because I forgot about CNN correspondent Wolf Blitzer He's a well-known Wolf named person can't forget about Wolfgang Puck the chef.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, nexxie said:

Me either. Wonder if they’ll call him Wolfie - like Wolfie Van Halen.

Wolfgang Van Halen was named for Mozart - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Someone neither trashy Kylie or “Travis” knows anything about.

• Love 3

Wolf isn’t anything original. I’ve known a few wolfs. A lot of earthy hippy ppl name their kids wolf too. Kylie and Travis both suck. They prob think they are so edgy naming their baby this. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Marley said:

Wolf isn’t anything original. I’ve known a few wolfs. A lot of earthy hippy ppl name their kids wolf too. Kylie and Travis both suck. They prob think they are so edgy naming their baby this. 

And she still gave the poor kid his POS’s dad’s last name. They should all give them the Kartrashian/Jenner last names, because they will inevitably break up with the babies’ fathers sooner or later, and of course demand full control of when and if those fathers see them again or have any input in their lives.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 2

Wolf is ok, it’s not something I would choose but it’s not something ridiculous either.  It kind of goes with Stormi.

I think both Kylie and Kendall were pretty athletic back in the day.  Those Jenner genes are strong, they just try and suppress them!

Regarding the last name, it’s funny because just yesterday my daughter and I were playing around with Alexa and she was asking if Alexa knew when her birthday was.  Her name is Penelope so she goes “Alexa you know when Penelope’s birthday is?” Alexa came back with Penelope KARDASHIAN’S birthday.  So yeah, eventually they will probably all be known as Kardashians.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
13 minutes ago, Marley said:

How sad. Just another attention grab from these stupid famewhores.

I’m not sure what to make of it.  But, based on the parents ……it’s likely something really lame.  I don’t know much about him, but for Kylie……..I have a low opinion.  

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not sure what to make of it.  But, based on the parents ……it’s likely something really lame.  I don’t know much about him, but for Kylie……..I have a low opinion.  

Research him, he’s far worse.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Frost said:

Are we all supposed to be holding our breath, anxiously awaiting the reveal of his real name?   Are we supposed to care?

Exactly . If I never find out, all the better.

• Love 2

Kylie waited a while to annouce Wolf, saying she wanted to be sure they loved it. She probably never loved the name but felt pressured to announce one by everyone who kept asking - they’re right to change it in early days and take their time announcing his, hopefully, forever name.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kylie waited a while to annouce Wolf, saying she wanted to be sure they loved it. She probably never loved the name but felt pressured to announce one by everyone who kept asking - they’re right to change it in early days and take their time announcing his, hopefully, forever name.

Oh, please. Kylie chooses to continue to announce her private business to millions of strangers and exploit her kids. Pressured? No one is banging at her door and blowing up her phone. My greatest hope would be to never hear about it, lol.

2 hours ago, Marley said:

Doubt it. More like this was all planned for maximum attention like everything they do.

Exactly. 

27 minutes ago, sarasue59 said:

She probably found out that Wolf isn't really all that unique, therefore it wasn't kewl enuff.

Any well known pimp’s names available to match Stormi? 😆

• Love 3

I got it!  New name for the infant formerly known as Wolf:…….. Razor.    Lol. I saw that name on this site recently.  Actually, it sounds like it might be better suited for Kourtney and Travis Barker offspring.  Lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Looks like K&T are waiting to announce their son’s new name until the paperwork goes through - or the new show airs. 

I’m partial to using last names as first names - imo Jenner would be a cool name for a boy. But I’ve always loved the name Jack so I approve of either of those names. lol

• Love 3

Apparently the only pictures taken of Kylie at the launch, were by her own photographer. She isn't in any of the group shots, or any of the Getty pics (which are un-edited). I don't know if this is true, but I can't stop thinking about this. 

2 hours ago, Kymmi said:

Apparently the only pictures taken of Kylie at the launch, were by her own photographer. She isn't in any of the group shots, or any of the Getty pics (which are un-edited). I don't know if this is true, but I can't stop thinking about this. 

She gave birth 2 months ago, so her body is probably not where she wants it to be. If she controls the photographs, she controls how she looks in SM.

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Rayden 

Ryker

Rocket

Jett

Major

Captain

Doctor 

I’d die laughing if they go with Jayden!

Doctor Jayden Webster 

I'll die laughing if I give a remote of a damn about Kylie renaming her 2nd kid an even dumber name. What has the poor innocent kid done to suffer the horrible fate of having a worthless idiot with money for a mother, a not worth a damn person of a father, and being related & associated with a bunch of bedbugs?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I wonder why they're keeping it a big secret? They announced his original name right away, they announced Stormi's name right away, why all the mystery about his new name?

• Love 1

Kylie shared that she gained 60 lbs with her pregnancy and has so far lost 40 lbs. I do appreciate that she's being somewhat open about how bouncing back from giving birth isn't realistic. I didn't like her Met Gala look, but appreciate the connection with Virgil Abloh.

(edited)
27 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Engaged soon, I’ll bet - supposedly her sisters advised him on what she wants.

https://people.com/parents/kylie-jenner-travis-scott-enjoy-tropical-getaway-with-daughter-stormi/

Of course they'll be engaged soon they've had their second child and are a little older than when they had Storm.

Travis has been on a self-imposed house arrest and no social media after the AstroWorld tragedy, and he's slowly getting back to performing and being out publicly.

so this is part two of his Redemption Arc he's the family man now he's not his past blah blah blah 

This is PMK and PR 101

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Of course they'll be engaged soon they've had their second child and are a little older than when they had Storm.

Travis has been on a self-imposed house arrest and no social media after the AstroWorld tragedy, and he's slowly getting back to performing and being out publicly.

so this is part two of his Redemption Arc he's the family man now he's not his past blah blah blah 

This is PMK and PR 101

Imo, no one should let him forget what he has done. POS.

• Love 3
Just now, Cinnabon said:

Imo, no one should let him forget what he has done. POS.

The victim's families aren't and he's still got lawsuits pending and I believe that the investigation is still on going, it's just not talked about heavily in the press like it was.

Just because/if he gets married to a Jenner (Kardashian) it will not just wash that away.

• Love 2