Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 12/31/2020 at 6:40 PM, howmanywords said:

Yep. I work in the cosmetic business and the Kylie Cosmetics hype has been fading for a while. Overall sales are down for all brands but yeah IMO things started slowing down for Kylie when some big name influencers trashed her skincare line. I have a friend who is makeup artist with a pretty decent following and last year she tried to get one of Kylie's PR sets and she was told (politely) that Kylie's PR list is strictly for friends, big names and/or people with at least a million followers on instagram. Yeah well this girl got Kylie's holiday PR kit last month so that tells me she's trying to reach new people.

I remember reading somewhere that the current junior high/high school crowd is eschewing the heavy drag-inspired makeup and going back to a more 90's natural look. Anime, which is HUGE in fashion right now, also usually shies away from heavy makeup. I mean I don't doubt the Kardashians/Jenners will always be around to find new ways to grift their fans but with a new decade rolling in that usually means a change in asthetics. They defined the '10s asthetics but the '10s are over. I always thought part of why Billie Eilish hit so hard is because she directly contradicts the Kardashian look and teenaged girls who don't want to look like them responded to that.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I remember reading somewhere that the current junior high/high school crowd is eschewing the heavy drag-inspired makeup and going back to a more 90's natural look. Anime, which is HUGE in fashion right now, also usually shies away from heavy makeup. I mean I don't doubt the Kardashians/Jenners will always be around to find new ways to grift their fans but with a new decade rolling in that usually means a change in asthetics. They defined the '10s asthetics but the '10s are over. I always thought part of why Billie Eilish hit so hard is because she directly contradicts the Kardashian look and teenaged girls who don't want to look like them responded to that.

I hope you are right. I am sick of IG models photoshopped and airbrushed to the point of not even looking human anymore with their fans going on about how "naturally beautiful they are". Add thousands of dollars of plastic surgery and you have Kylie.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, GaT said:

OK, I hate that I'm even going to do this, but I'm sticking up for her. The GFM was originally for $10,000. When Kylie donated, there was less than $5,000 to go to meet the goal, so she covered the rest plus a little more. Then they started raising the goal, first to $100,000 then $120,000, so when Kylie donated, she gave enough to cover the rest, but now, because of how high they raised it, it looks like a small donation. I have no idea what the goal is now, but I am not comfortable with how they keep raising it, & I also don't think that Kylie is responsible for paying for this person's medical bills just because she has money, & they used to be her makeup artist.

I agree. The guy did her makeup twice, five years ago. He's a friend of a friend, not a long-term employee. It should also be noted, he got injured because he was doing something stupid, which is why insurance likely didn't cover his surgery. If anything the family should be thanking Kylie. Thanks to her, they flipped a 10k GoFundMe into a six-figure money grab. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. The guy did her makeup twice, five years ago. He's a friend of a friend, not a long-term employee. It should also be noted, he got injured because he was doing something stupid, which is why insurance likely didn't cover his surgery. If anything the family should be thanking Kylie. Thanks to her, they flipped a 10k GoFundMe into a six-figure money grab. 

If he has full coverage, they would still cover his medical costs, even if he is at fault.

(They might quadruple his rates or dump him after, but they’d cover his medical treatment)

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 3/24/2021 at 1:31 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

If he has full coverage, they would still cover his medical costs, even if he is at fault.

(They might quadruple his rates or dump him after, but they’d cover his medical treatment)

Gaaaaaah, please don't spread misinformation. If a person has full coverage their insurance company will pay for the damages caused to third parties through the liability portion of the policy and for the damages to the car the makeup driver was driving but not his medical bills, those would be covered by his health insurance NOT his auto policy.

• Love 2
(edited)

Somewhere, Kim is smiling to herself, stroking her hair extensions, thinking “Now I’m Mom’s favorite again”...

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Do you think Kylie is actually thinking these things up, or is it Kris who is really running things & Kylie is just the face of the business?

Kylie Jenner Aims to Conquer Swimwear and Beach Gear Business

Kylie filed legal docs to trademark "Kylie Swim" and "Kylie Swim by Kylie Jenner."

It appears Kylie's looking to market sunglasses, swim goggles, beach bags, swimwear, cover-ups, headwear, footwear and even towels and outdoor blankets. Basically ... everything you need for a bitchin' beach day.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

A woman analyzes what she think Kylie has done to herself over the years: 

She's only 23. Geez. All this work aged her so much. She's gotta be so doped up on pain meds. I can't even imagine what it will be like when she's in her 40's.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

She's only 23. Geez. All this work aged her so much. She's gotta be so doped up on pain meds. I can't even imagine what it will be like when she's in her 40's.

Oh my God, this is insane but not surprising. I think all of this was done at such a young age to give the appearance that she just "grew into" her new face, boobs, butt, and hips.

The sad thing is that she has made a fortune selling young women make-up so they can achieve "her look".

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

One word as she describes all the procedures: OW!!

I can't imagine having all those implants in my face. I would probably never be able to stop touching them.

• LOL 4
(edited)
On 6/15/2021 at 12:13 AM, methodwriter85 said:

All that money, all of that surgery, and she looks like her face is silly putty now.   She looks much older than her years.   If she looks like this at 23, imagine what she will look like at 43.  

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

All that money, all of that surgery, and she looks like her face is silly putty now.   She looks much older than her years.   If you she looks like this at 23, imagine what she will look like at 43.  

Probably like this

image.jpeg.f9674df257e753ae29113fc4faf20ecf.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
20 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Someone please explain to me how this isn’t black fishing?

9E36028D-AF1F-4369-8C13-E745D292BF09.jpeg

As a black woman this is not  blackfishing. 

Iggy Azalea in her new video however is.

Edited by carolinagirl81
🙄
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Imo she looks Latin. As a black woman this is not  black fishing that new iggy video however is.

Latin is not a race, but an ethnicity. Plenty of Latin people are dark skinned black, others have blonde hair, blue eyes and are ghostly white. Some are mixed, some have a little native, some have some Asian. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Latin is not a race, but an ethnicity. Plenty of Latin people are dark skinned black, others have blonde hair, blue eyes and are ghostly white. Some are mixed, some have a little native, some have some Asian. 

Yes I am aware of this. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, GaT said:

Why can't these people just buy a cake & blow out some candles & call it a day?

Kylie Jenner's 24th Bday Party Features Breakfast Buffet, Painting, Sushi & Cocktails

But, then how would the repulsive Daily Mail make that newsworthy?

9 hours ago, GaT said:

The beauty mogul just turned 24, so she hosted an at-home celebration at her Hollywood mansion with her family and close friends that kicked off with a breathtaking breakfast buffet featuring all of the favorites ... and then some.

Beauty Mogul & Kylie Jenner do not ever go together. 

Frankly, I would rather be around the breakfast buffet all day than being around Kylie Jenner & her ilk.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 7

Looks like people are playing the "is Kylie pregnant?" game again

Kylie Jenner Pregnancy Speculation Continues To Surge After Billionaire Makeup Mogul Celebrates Her 24th Birthday

Jenner's birthday pictures come on the heels of many of her eagle-eyed followers being under the impression that her Instagram pictures and videos over the past several weeks (selfies, promo shots, "workout" pics and vids) were taken earlier this year and not on the day they were posted.

Kylie Jenner Models Revealing Cutout One-Piece to Tease Swimwear Launch

In a third Instagram Story, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians reality star flaunted her famous figure in an orange underwire one-piece with large side cutouts. She tagged the official Kylie Swim Instagram account, which has no posts yet but has already garnered 124,000 followers.

Who is she kidding, the line should be called "Kylie Don't Move", not "Kylie Swim"

• Love 3

The internet is saying that Kylie is expecting Baby two with baby daddy Travis because she's doing the not positing my whole body and using old stuff.

Oh yay. Another mouth for Kylie to not feed or give a damn about. 

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Magog said:

Oh yay. Another mouth for Kylie to not feed or give a damn about. 

Of course all I've seen are some curated YouTube clips and Insta posts, but I do believe Kylie adores Stormi and is a good mother to her, considering the environment in which she herself was raised. And Travis seems to be a loving father as well, and much more involved than Tristan, Kanye, Scott, or Rob. I think a kid could do a lot worse than having Kylie and Travis as parents.

As for mouths to feed, that's certainly not an issue with both Kylie and Travis being multi-millionaires. I know Kylie's billionaire status has been debunked, but she's still a very wealthy woman.

• Love 7

I have failed to see any regard for the genuine concern for the care and wellbeing by Kylie or the the father for a child. Just a sad situation all the way around.  Perhaps, wealthy in the financial sense, but poverty stricken with regard to the things that really matter. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 6

Interesting that Kylie's camp has been saying that she & Travis are no longer romantically involved & are just co-parenting. Was that a lie, or did they just have sex to get her pregnant?

12 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Of course all I've seen are some curated YouTube clips and Insta posts, but I do believe Kylie adores Stormi and is a good mother to her, considering the environment in which she herself was raised. And Travis seems to be a loving father as well, and much more involved than Tristan, Kanye, Scott, or Rob. I think a kid could do a lot worse than having Kylie and Travis as parents.

A pack of African Wild Dogs & Turkey Vultures will make better parents for Stormi & her future sibling than her current sorry parents Kylie & Travis.

And when have we ever seen Kylie or Travis reading a book to Stormi, feeding Stormi, or teaching Stormi letters & numbers?

Edited by Magog
  • Love 3
On 8/21/2021 at 9:06 AM, Magog said:

A pack of African Wild Dogs & Turkey Vultures will make better parents for Stormi & her future sibling than her current sorry parents Kylie & Travis.

And when have we ever seen Kylie or Travis reading a book to Stormi, feeding Stormi, or teaching Stormi letters & numbers?

I’m sure the nannies are the ones raising these kids. I never understood why people make it seem like Kylie is the better mom out of all of them. I’m sure she loves her daughter though. 

• Love 3
On 8/20/2021 at 11:31 PM, GaT said:

Interesting that Kylie's camp has been saying that she & Travis are no longer romantically involved & are just co-parenting. Was that a lie, or did they just have sex to get her pregnant?

It’s very important to the Kar-Jenners to have all the same baby daddies. They ain’t no ho’s going on Maury.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Wanda said:
On 8/20/2021 at 11:31 PM, GaT said:

It’s very important to the Kar-Jenners to have all the same baby daddies. They ain’t no ho’s going on Maury.

Except for the money they (unfortunately) have, the Kar-Jenners have a lot in common with the losers on Maury

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Apparently they bought Stormi a school bus so she could experience it. These ppl are such gross losers. Everything for a photo op. They also are so delusional they think this is cute or something. Losers.

https://www.scarymommy.com/kylie-jenner-travis-scott-school-bus-stormi/?amp=1

It'll probably be the only way that poor Stormi will experience being a regular kid by being on a school bus. Its not like Kylie, Travis, or the rest of that family gives a damn about her education or her well-being. 

4 hours ago, Magog said:

It'll probably be the only way that poor Stormi will experience being a regular kid by being on a school bus. Its not like Kylie, Travis, or the rest of that family gives a damn about her education or her well-being. 

All of those kids are going to the best private schools that money can buy, and these schools have ivy League University level tuitions so she definitely is not going to get the regular public school kid riding the big yellow school bus life so I think that was kind of cute that they did that for her especially her being a little girl and seeing all the big yellow school buses around LA and wondering what is that.

Disagree. I don’t find it cute when people act like not having money is some experience. Riding a bus is not something the kid needed to experience. Just some rich losers trying to do some weird poor ppl fantasy. 

If they needed to do it then do it privately. So gross.

• Love 11