Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I was just mindlessly scrolling through TikTok and saw video from NBA baller Labron James' son Bronny's 18 birthday party where mom and dad dropped some coins of having Travis Scott perform. Maybe it wasn't too much since Bron Sr. had so many fans in the music industry. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRux9Ecn/

Did anybody die?

11 minutes ago, GaT said:

Did anybody die?

Nope. It looked like it was at their house or rented penthouse, it was a lot of people but it was more of a house party vibe. Both Savannah and Bron were seen in the video dancing 

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1

Okay, PMK is about to have Kylie reveal her son and his name in 3...2... Because according to the girlies on TikTok Baby Daddy Travis has been either cheating or their relationship has been over and he has been dating a Kylie bot 2.0 and the girl went on Instagram to put him on blast because he's alleging that he don't know this girl and whatnot. 

So the girl in question I guess did an Instagram story/live and said oh you don't know me? Bet. But she didn't reveal any of her said videos and or pictures that she says that she has of them two together.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRHvRXxw/

I will try to find a gossip site link for those that don't have access to TikTok.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/442967-travis-scott-on-set-with-rumored-ex-girlfriend

https://www.buzzfeed.com/chelseastewart/travis-scott-responds-cheating-rumors-kylie-jenner

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Okay, PMK is about to have Kylie reveal her son and his name in 3...2... Because according to the girlies on TikTok Baby Daddy Travis has been either cheating or their relationship has been over and he has been dating a Kylie bot 2.0 and the girl went on Instagram to put him on blast because he's alleging that he don't know this girl and whatnot. 

So the girl in question I guess did an Instagram story/live and said oh you don't know me? Bet. But she didn't reveal any of her said videos and or pictures that she says that she has of them two together.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRHvRXxw/

I will try to find a gossip site link for those that don't have access to TikTok.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/442967-travis-scott-on-set-with-rumored-ex-girlfriend

https://www.buzzfeed.com/chelseastewart/travis-scott-responds-cheating-rumors-kylie-jenner

This is all over Reddit right now, but I don't have the whole story. Before this all blew up, I've heard this girl's name linked with Travis as an old girlfriend that he dated for years. Do you know why this has suddenly blown up like this? I'm very confused by the whole thing.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, GaT said:

This is all over Reddit right now, but I don't have the whole story. Before this all blew up, I've heard this girl's name linked with Travis as an old girlfriend that he dated for years. Do you know why this has suddenly blown up like this? I'm very confused by the whole thing.

I don't know why this is blowing up now either because it's all over TikTok right now and people are saying that the reason why PMK isn't shutting this story down like she/they did with Jordyn Woods, the woman Kanye cheated on Kim with is that they know Kylie is the side chick in this entanglement with Travis that resulted in two kids.

Because they're saying that she Kylie you know followed behind him when he was on tour and then they f***** around and got pregnant and so they decided to make a relationship out of it, And then shortly after stormi was born They ended their relationship if you recall and then they hooked up again and resulted in this baby boy and then the AstroWorld tragedy happened and so now his people are like we got to revamp your image to the press so now we doing the  "happy family" on social media and magazine interviews.

My guess is it's blowing up as much it is because it's a slow Kardashian news cycle and people are clamoring for anything about the family because Kanye is running his mouth about all kind of racist s*** and they have pretty much been quiet about it.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't know why this is blowing up now either because it's all over TikTok right now and people are saying that the reason why PMK isn't shutting this story down like she/they did with Jordyn Woods, the woman Kanye cheated on Kim with is that they know Kylie is the side chick in this entanglement with Travis that resulted in two kids.

Because they're saying that she Kylie you know followed behind him when he was on tour and then they f***** around and got pregnant and so they decided to make a relationship out of it, And then shortly after stormi was born They ended their relationship if you recall and then they hooked up again and resulted in this baby boy and then the AstroWorld tragedy happened and so now his people are like we got to revamp your image to the press so now we doing the  "happy family" on social media and magazine interviews.

My guess is it's blowing up as much it is because it's a slow Kardashian news cycle and people are clamoring for anything about the family because Kanye is running his mouth about all kind of racist s*** and they have pretty much been quiet about it.

People are clamoring .  . . 🤣🤣. I don’t think so. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kylie and Travis are selling a house they bought together in 2018

According to the dirts article doesn't say if they spent any time in that house together. 

Maybe Kylie is done romantically/sexually with her children's father if they are putting their house on the market.

I was thinking along those lines--sell the place you bought 50/50 to divide the profits and be done with it.

Also, that place is fug-ly.  Devoid of anything interesting.

45 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I was thinking along those lines--sell the place you bought 50/50 to divide the profits and be done with it.

Also, that place is fug-ly.  Devoid of anything interesting.

It really is a blah house I'm sure they'll get the asking price for it. 

13 minutes ago, GaT said:

I guess she figures if Kim does it, she can do it too, ass away

k39w93qvymw91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

The other pictures of her as the bride of Frankenstein were better, on theme and less half naked.

Did they have the others on Reddit?

Img_2022_10_28_23_16_48.thumb.jpeg.c3ac4f651c928d9405e9b728449c0aea.jpeg

Img_2022_10_28_23_19_12.thumb.jpeg.1c68fb54fd43abe5974d563825672c8a.jpeg

• Sad 1
On 11/13/2022 at 12:51 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Kylie at the annual Baby2Baby charity gala in Los Angeles.

gettyimages-1441075316-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.f862277e27c0a410ac96e134810254fc.jpg

gettyimages-1441075583-2048x2048.jpg

I don't understand the long nails especially when you have a baby at home, the same with Khloe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I don't understand the long nails especially when you have a baby at home, the same with Khloe.

They don’t actually take care of or change their own kids’ diapers, even though they surely have the time to do so. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Sad 1

Never mind the arms/hands, she normally poses holding onto a boob

kylie-jenner-pink-cutout-bodysuit-156985 kylie-jenner-way-schiaparelli-show-76443

see-kylie-jenners-infamous-boob-76474588  see-kylie-jenners-infamous-boob-76474592

I've seen it called her "emotional support boob", which 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• LOL 9
22 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I can't imagine having those. I'd absentmindedly go to rub my eyes and end up poking them out! Or even trying to go the bathroom...maybe they all have bidets? 🧻

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Scout Finch said:

I can't imagine having those. I'd absentmindedly go to rub my eyes and end up poking them out! Or even trying to go the bathroom...maybe they all have bidets? 🧻

Well…

https://www.totousa.com/about-toto/press/toto-home-kylie-and-kris-jenner-famed-kardashians-reality-show

“During the TOTO Gallery shopping trip, Kylie also selected the company's high-luxe products for her glam bath, including the high-style LUMINIST ROUND VESSEL LAVATORIES with LED Lighting, elegant HELIX WALL-MOUNT ECOPOWER SENSOR FAUCETS, chic ECO SOIRÉE HIGH-EFFICIENCY 1.28 GPF TOILET, high-tech WASHLET S350E personal cleansing system with EWATER+, classically modern SYSTEM, stylish GYROSTREAM BODY SPRAYS, and elegant NEOREST ACCESSORIES.”

• LOL 2
34 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Thats depends if they even know what a bidet is & what it does in the first place. 

34 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Well…

https://www.totousa.com/about-toto/press/toto-home-kylie-and-kris-jenner-famed-kardashians-reality-show

“During the TOTO Gallery shopping trip, Kylie also selected the company's high-luxe products for her glam bath, including the high-style LUMINIST ROUND VESSEL LAVATORIES with LED Lighting, elegant HELIX WALL-MOUNT ECOPOWER SENSOR FAUCETS, chic ECO SOIRÉE HIGH-EFFICIENCY 1.28 GPF TOILET, high-tech WASHLET S350E personal cleansing system with EWATER+, classically modern SYSTEM, stylish GYROSTREAM BODY SPRAYS, and elegant NEOREST ACCESSORIES.”

It sounds like a bunch of expensive bullshit & that "glam bath" probably reeks of bedbug droppings, possums, fleas, ticks, & skunk smell. I can't imagine how much water is probably wasted in those bathrooms on an everyday basis.

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 1

I've had acrylics that long before back when I was in high school and its REALLY not hard to wipe your behind or do other functional daily life activities with nails that long.

You learn how to use the pads of your fingers and not the nails to pick up/do things.

Also they aren't sharp so when when Kylie is tending to her children she won't scratch them.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I like it. She looks STUNNING.  Better Kylie than "tired" Kim.

My issue is with People magazine calling her "the ultimate Mugler muse." The ultimate Mugler muse was Jerry Hall, the person with whom Mugler collaborated for decades. If he were still alive, he sure as hell wouldn't have someone like Kylie as his muse.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

So does anyone have an opinion as to what reason Kylie has to keep putting her home, children and self in the media, especially since she is so peculiar about people knowing her son’s actual name.  I mean, if you want privacy, stay private.  WHAT is the point of broadcasting your home, Christmas tree and family traditions?  Bragging?  I can sort of understand it for people who are actually earning a living by doing it (like they are making a couple of thousand a month to pay the bills), but Kylie is rich beyond rich and even if she never earns another dollar, will be very well off financially.   So, to me, that leaves it down to it being an addiction or narcissism.  

https://people.com/home/kylie-jenner-reveals-her-ceiling-skimming-2022-christmas-tree-tis-the-season/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Didn't this happen around Thanksgiving 

No idea, wasn't he at Thanksgiving dinner?

48 minutes ago, AstridM said:

How do you conclude that?

I'm just basing it on how they all want their kids to have the same baby daddy.

9 minutes ago, GaT said:

59 minutes ago, AstridM said:

I'm not sure, I don't follow them on Instagram or other social media platforms I just come across information about them second hand from gossip sites or here.

I thought it was alleged that they broke up back when that other woman went on Instagram talking about how Kylie is the "other woman" and whatnot. Which went down months ago.

1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I'm not sure, I don't follow them on Instagram or other social media platforms I just come across information about them second hand from gossip sites or here.

I thought it was alleged that they broke up back when that other woman went on Instagram talking about how Kylie is the "other woman" and whatnot. Which went down months ago.

I don't follow anybody, so who knows.

That other woman seems to have quickly faded away, so she was kind of suspicious, but, who knows.

Just now, GaT said:

I don't follow anybody, so who knows.

That other woman seems to have quickly faded away, so she was kind of suspicious, but, who knows.

She really did kinda magically disappear. IMO that smells like PMK busted out the checkbook.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm just basing it on how they all want their kids to have the same baby daddy.

“Baby daddy” is such a gross term. When will it die out? Anyway, I don’t recall Kylie ever commenting on the topic specifically. I’m sure if she wants more kids in the future, she’ll have no issues if they have different fathers. But who knows?

2 hours ago, AstridM said:

“Baby daddy” is such a gross term. When will it die out? Anyway, I don’t recall Kylie ever commenting on the topic specifically. I’m sure if she wants more kids in the future, she’ll have no issues if they have different fathers. But who knows?

I can't remember which gossip site/article/talking head but somebody said that the reason why the Kardashian-Jenner ladies, well mainly the Kardashian sisters have made this unspoken rule that any child/children they have will all have the same father is because of all the dysfunction I guess from Caitlyn's (step siblings) children from her multiple marriages.

So I can see the two younger Jenner sister's following their big sister's lead and doing the same.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Not sure if the K-J sisters pick unreliable/unavailable partners because they don’t think they deserve better, for media attention, or because they enjoy being on their own and not having to fully share their kids.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Not sure if the K-J sisters pick unreliable/unavailable partners because they don’t think they deserve better, for media attention, or because they enjoy being on their own and not having to fully share their kids.

Probably all of the above. They are all definitely control freaks who think they deserve more control over their children than the kids’ fathers get. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1