Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I think it's kind of ridiculous that a 26 years old woman is having a Twitter war with a 17 years old girl.

Yeah, Kylie will look foolish enough on her own when he either turns her into a teen baby mama or humiliates her publicly. Khloe too should be minding her own business or counseling Kylie to stop acting like a 17 year old if she wants to be treated like an adult. Tyga's  no prize.  He's just looking to hitch his wagon to the Kardashian train, like many before him.... Kanye! Don't be hiding.. I'm talking about you!!

• Love 2

Basically Tyga telling Blac Chyna aka his baby mama that he wants to be with her and that he wants to try and be a family again. Normally I would say its wrong to leak private texts  but well, to be honest Kylie is such an entitled little brat I hope it pissed her off. I mean does this shock anyone that Tyga would be playing the both of them?

• Love 1

As much as I dislike Kylie, she's still just 17. She's clearly doing what she can for attention which involves dating a "man" way older than her.  Even though Chyna isn't doing it FOR Kylie, she needs to know he's a shitty predator who can't even manage to be faithful to his ticket to attention.

• Love 2

I just started watch the Kardashians show in the run-up to Bruce Jenner's TV interview.  What the hell is going on there?  Kylie is 17, dropped out of high school, has had seemingly extensive plastic surgery and acts like a complete spoiled brat.  What are her parents doing?  Bruce and Kris are both at fault here.  Kris seems to only care about how much money her kids can bring in.  Bruce apparently has not been much of a presence in the lives of any of his six kids of four step-kids.

Somebody said Kylie would make the hilarious move of breaking up with Tyga once she became 18, because then the taboo nature of their relationship goes away and she's only with him for publicity.

God willing.

• Love 1

He's either drunk or has marbles in his mouth and Kylie doesn't sound very sober either. Khloe better take a harder looker at

how she's influencing her sister. I guess Kris is too busy with the new BF to be a mom.

Seems like Kris checked out on being an active parent to the younger girls the day they were born. Didn't she say on the families E! True Hollywood Story that she made a "deal" with Bruce that he'd "raise" Kylie and Kendall? And that's why Khloe has more of a motherly sister type of bond with them because she was a caregiver to them also? But that still does not exscuse Kris and Bruce hell the rest of the grown adult siblings for letting Kyle run around like some coked out 80s/90s hollywood child star that's blowing money fast and hitting Sunset Blvd. every night.

Sometimes I wonder is Khloe has the attitude of "But if she's doing it with me, then I know she's safe".

Maybe Ive just watched way too many Interventions

• Love 1

What does Kylie do everyday? She has no parents, no school, doesn't have a job. So what the heck does she do

Seems like Kris checked out on being an active parent to the younger girls the day they were born. Didn't she say on the families E! True Hollywood Story that she made a "deal" with Bruce that he'd "raise" Kylie and Kendall? And that's why Khloe has more of a motherly sister type of bond with them because she was a caregiver to them also? But that still does not exscuse Kris and Bruce hell the rest of the grown adult siblings for letting Kyle run around like some coked out 80s/90s hollywood child star that's blowing money fast and hitting Sunset Blvd. every night.

Is Khloe was the mothering type she wouldn't let her sister date Tyga, and send her ass back to school. But hope the k clan is all about fame. Even Khloe said losing her v card to an older guy was a mistake.

Kris saw $$$$ when she married Bruce. Don't know why she got pregnant just to let Bruce parent the younger ones.

What does Kylie do everyday? She has no parents, no school, doesn't have a job. So what the heck does she do

It takes her 2 1/2 hours just to do her makeup, she doesn't have time for school or a job.

• Love 1

I wonder if being Mr Mom all those years kind of fulfilled some of the female side of Bruce. When the girls grew up and he was sort of cast off into the background, ignored and dismissed, did it become impossible to continue living as he was?

• Love 2

You'd think that after the fatality with Bruce's recent crash, all of them would be ultra careful what they do and post when they're out driving. But then nowadays many people -- and not just kids -- post every second of their lives on social media as it's happening. It's become almost like a reflex to them.

• Love 2
(edited)

Aren't they super rich anyway, if they can't be bothered to pay full attention while driving then enlist some of their assets into hiring a driver. Uber is pretty popular nowadays.

Edited by funkopop
  • Love 1

I've never understood that.  If you are a genuine millionaire, pay a friend to be your sober driver.  Asshats, all of them.

And if you arent drinking and are just a shitty driver, hire a guy!

• Love 2

Aren't most all fillers temporary? Unless it's silicone (Lisa Rinna), which I don't know if they even use anymore, you have to keep it up if you want your lips to stay plumped. Kylie uses the term "temporary" to make it sound like it's a stick-on tattoo or something. And to diminish the fact that she has been lying all along.

• Love 4
(edited)

The girl is an idiot.  No matter how much she tried to say it was a fancy lipliner trick it was never believable..not when someone with lips as thin as hers suddenly went that much larger.  Even the pictures that would come out where she had no makeup on and her lips were only slightly less large, they still looked noticeably larger than her very, very thin lips. I saw a magazine cover a few weeks ago where Kylie is boasting "I'm the hot one now" and the same cover says she had 7 different plastic surgeries. And um, no.  Even after all that surgery and her 10 pounds of makeup she's still not the hottest. She looks like an old, fake, blow-up doll now.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

SMDH Who's gonna complain though? Not Kris, She's to busy counting her money and trying to keep the foucs on her and her daughters and not Bruce. Damn sure Not Bruce, cause he's got his own shit to deal with, he's checked out for years. Not Tyga's baby momma Blac Chyna cause she's getting her money so she's happy she's got her Merc G Wagon, mcMansion and little tax deduction/child support.  I mean shit yeah this 'relationship' is wrong but seems like nobody cares enough to stop it and little miss grown will be 18 soon and I'm sure she'll have either an engagement ring, baby or sex tape out at 12:01am on her birthday.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/07/tyga-dating-kylie-jenner-why-age-difference-underage/

• Love 1

SMDH Who's gonna complain though? Not Kris, She's to busy counting her money and trying to keep the foucs on her and her daughters and not Bruce. Damn sure Not Bruce, cause he's got his own shit to deal with, he's checked out for years. Not Tyga's baby momma Blac Chyna cause she's getting her money so she's happy she's got her Merc G Wagon, mcMansion and little tax deduction/child support.  I mean shit yeah this 'relationship' is wrong but seems like nobody cares enough to stop it and little miss grown will be 18 soon and I'm sure she'll have either an engagement ring, baby or sex tape out at 12:01am on her birthday.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/07/tyga-dating-kylie-jenner-why-age-difference-underage/

Who the fuck is insecure over their lips? If that comment alone from her doesn't make her parents wake up and rethink the values they've instilled in these girls, nothing will. And some one needs to have a serious talk with Kim and Khloe about just what pressure they're putting on them with the neverending quest for perfection. Khloe with her fat ass up in the air getting the "stretch marks and cellulite" lasered off and Kim nearly in tears because Kourtney has a stretch mark on her belly and how that's her worst fear in life. Poor North, heaven forbid she have a chubby stage or a acne prone adolescence, or be less than whatever Kim has decided she must be.   

• Love 2

Who the fuck is insecure over their lips? 

I only watch this show occasionally so I may not be aware but did Kylie pursue a modeling career as Kendall did? I remember seeing photos of Kylie on a catwalk when she was younger. I wonder if she developed some insecurities being compared to Kendall in terms of not having an ideal "model" look. I could see agents being pretty critical and if one or two mentioned her lips (while on the thin side were perfectly fine) plus add in the "quest for perfection" as you mention then the environment to develop insecurities was definitely there. 

If she had acknowledged the lip plumping off the bat it would have faded from the 24-hour news cycle in an instant and gotten her so much less attention.  

Let me just rant for a second. Kris Jenner deserves a spot in hell, she allowed Kylie and Kendall to drop out of school because they were to busy with work, but excuse me, these girls come from a well to do family, they don't need to work! All over this country there are children who do stop going to school because they need to work if they want to eat and a place to live, and it's insulting that Kris would allow her kids to be uneducated idiots in order to "work"-hell, Kendall can't even read a freaking teleprompter! 

Oh and poor,poor Kylie feels like everyone judges her, well, maybe if she and her family would stop being media whores that would end. They don't complain when they get paid millions to whore their private lives out, they video their ultra private moments for everyone to see, they Tweet,blog and Insta every moment of their lives and then they bitch about people giving them negative attention? Whatever.

• Love 11

If she had acknowledged the lip plumping off the bat it would have faded from the 24-hour news cycle in an instant and gotten her so much less attention.  

Exactly. This is the reason, to keep herself in the news, for good or bad. I have a feeling Kylie will soon be the most insufferable sister out there, soon meaning when she turns 18.

• Love 1

Let me just rant for a second. Kris Jenner deserves a spot in hell, she allowed Kylie and Kendall to drop out of school because they were to busy with work, but excuse me, these girls come from a well to do family, they don't need to work! All over this country there are children who do stop going to school because they need to work if they want to eat and a place to live, and it's insulting that Kris would allow her kids to be uneducated idiots in order to "work"-hell, Kendall can't even read a freaking teleprompter! 

Oh and poor,poor Kylie feels like everyone judges her, well, maybe if she and her family would stop being media whores that would end. They don't complain when they get paid millions to whore their private lives out, they video their ultra private moments for everyone to see, they Tweet,blog and Insta every moment of their lives and then they bitch about people giving them negative attention? Whatever.

If she was so insecure about her thin lips, then posting countless  pictures of herself with those thin lips just made the problem worse. And I'm sure Miss Kritical Kim had something to say about every flaw she and the others have and harped on it constantly. Kris herself looks horrible now, she needs to step away from whatever procedures she is doing. Kylie has been working all these years so that Kris can make her 15% off her.  

Who the fuck is insecure over their lips? If that comment alone from her doesn't make her parents wake up and rethink the values they've instilled in these girls, nothing will. And some one needs to have a serious talk with Kim and Khloe about just what pressure they're putting on them with the neverending quest for perfection. Khloe with her fat ass up in the air getting the "stretch marks and cellulite" lasered off and Kim nearly in tears because Kourtney has a stretch mark on her belly and how that's her worst fear in life. Poor North, heaven forbid she have a chubby stage or a acne prone adolescence, or be less than whatever Kim has decided she must be.

I hate to defend Kylie, but I was very insecure about my lips as a child. I had very full lips and was bullied constantly about it so I can understand how she would feel insecure about a seemingly minor cosmetic issue. Thankfully,I love my lips now.

• Love 2

Wendy Williams was talking this morning about Kylie and all her plastic surgery and all the whole Tyga thing and how Kris and Bruce are so caught up in their own narcissistic lives that they aren't blinking an eye that their child is screwing around with a 25 year old father..Wendy looked dead in the camera and said "if that was my kid I would crack her in the head". I normally dont agree with Wendy on much but I'm with heron this. She was pissed and most normal parents would at least be trying some discipline. 

• Love 5

I think Kylie has low self esteem. I mean Khloe Kris Kim Kourtney all had plastic surgery. Their bodies make them money. Then Kendall is skinny tall and has that model body. Just for the face cause her face to me is plain but Kendall is more of a model than Kylie. Kylie needs a parent. Unfortunately both her parents are out of touch. She's rich, has too much freedom and free time. I wish she could just attend boarding school or live with one of her older Jenner siblings. They seem less fame whoring than the K clan. She's has no real role in her family just like Rob.

• Love 1

I hate to defend Kylie, but I was very insecure about my lips as a child. I had very full lips and was bullied constantly about it so I can understand how she would feel insecure about a seemingly minor cosmetic issue. Thankfully,I love my lips now.

You're right. A kid/teen can be insecure about a physical feature. However in most families the parents/siblings generally aren't as obsessed with the physical and spend as much time talking about, staring at and attending to their physical appearance as they do in the K family. The constant talk from Kim regarding her own appearance and her trips to various clinics to have minor, nearly imperceptible flaws removed, and her habit of bringing attention to the most minor issues on others and the implied suggestion their failure to address those "flaws" will result in a less than satisfying life. Kris and Bruce should have stopped that shit a long time ago, but it seems they also prize the physical over the cerebral.

• Love 1