Type keyword(s) to search

Ghosts of Housewives Past: Jill Zarin, Alex, and the Rest

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

https://allaboutthetea.com/2017/05/07/carole-radziwill-calls-out-yolanda-hadid-for-stealing-her-boyfriends-photo/

Carole was already dumped by Adam and she still calls him her boyfriend.

In August of 2018 on National Watermelon Day, Carole flipped out on Bethenny for posting a pic Adam took of her - she gave him credit on her Instagram page

Carole pick a lane

She didn't call him her boyfriend.  All About The Tea did.  All Carole wrote was:  “What up Yo? @adamkenworthy took that photo. You should at least credit him.”

• Love 7
On September 17, 2018 at 3:22 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I think Steven is prettier and fashion wise - he wore it better.

Bitch stole his look

YiiYUkYiHwiAQiO-1600x900-noPad.jpg?15159

Carole-Radziwill-Green-Earring-RHONY.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny!

20 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I LOVE Steven Tyler!

Me too!

• Love 5
On 9/17/2018 at 9:29 AM, KungFuBunny said:

I don't want Heather back unless Sara Blakely is a HW. As for Barbara K - it makes sense for Bravo to test her. Usually with each new HW there is a tie in. In the past, Ramona brought on Dorinda, Dorinda brought on Jules, Sonja brought on Tinsley. The HW who next should bring on a "friend" would be Luann or Bethenny. There were pics of Luann and Barbara when Luann and Tom divorced so they made up since.

Reality Police:

Yay! Your first GIF

OMG PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

• Love 3
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Apropos of nothing, I am a little disappointed that every NY HW owned small dogs. At least Dorinda or Heather could have had a bigger dog in the Berkshires. 

Ginger was an odd one.  

I would think owning a big dog in the city might be more difficult.

As for Heather, she mentioned Jax having allergies. Maybe they can't have a dog?

• Love 3

^^still one of the weirdest looking outfits I’ve ever seen.

its like Walmart lingerie with a flamingo flare over odd green mall lingerie...the Carole added that feather duster from Beauty and the Beast

Edited by Soaper410
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

^^^ I dunno - I'd have to see a side-by-side comparison of the rear view ...

Ah, who am I kidding?  I am always going to prefer the critter.  ;-)

Is it the monkey with the big red ass? If so, then the rear view looks like Lisa RInna

Lisa+Rinna+54.jpg

• Love 7
On 9/18/2018 at 7:03 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Apropos of nothing, I am a little disappointed that every NY HW owned small dogs. At least Dorinda or Heather could have had a bigger dog in the Berkshires. 

Ginger was an odd one.  

I hate small dogs. Really I do. Especially chihuahuas.  No love at all except for mini weenie dogs and pugs. Those I would own.

Big dogs I gush and fawn over, little dogs... keep them away from me and they damn well better not jump on me.

Have no problems with cats though....and goats!

• Love 5

I love how three out of the four guys on the Play by Play panel are Team Carole. 

One guy (Dave?) said, regarding Beth text-stalking Carole: learn to read a room!

Michael compared Beth to Jennifer Jason Leigh’s character in Single White Female. 

Jerry said a couple times that most or many viewers, as evidenced on the internet, thought Andy was too easy on Beth.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 3
On 9/28/2018 at 11:12 AM, KungFuBunny said:

This is strange. On Twitter, the only one Carole gave shout outs to was Dorinda. Nothing for Tinsley or Ramona - what happened?

https://realityblurb.com/2018/09/27/carole-radziwill-reveals-the-one-rhony-castmate-she-still-keeps-in-touch-with-talks-sending-a-note-to-bethenny-frankel-after-dennis-shields-death/

Odd. When I read that article, it said that Carole only stays in touch with Ramona. She seems impressed with Ramona’s ability to create and maintain friendships.

• Love 2
On 9/22/2018 at 10:26 AM, Giselle said:

I hate small dogs. Really I do. Especially chihuahuas.  No love at all except for mini weenie dogs and pugs. Those I would own.

Big dogs I gush and fawn over, little dogs... keep them away from me and they damn well better not jump on me.

I always think if you want a little dog, get a cat - at least you don't need to walk the cat late at night and in the rain/snow! 

On 9/18/2018 at 8:51 AM, QuinnM said:

https://pagesix.com/2018/09/18/jill-zarins-14-year-old-dog-dies/

This is so hard for me.  I personally always found that dog creepy.  I personally found Jill ugly on the inside.  But it is sad and losing a comfort animal the same year as Bobby has to be difficult.  So I’m trying to be an adult and work up some empathy.

No offense to the pain of losing a beloved pet, but is Page Six that desperate for "gossip?"  Or, God help us NO, did Jill actually give them this "story?"

Edited by Mrs peel
Typos yet again!
  • Love 6
On 9/22/2018 at 11:26 AM, Giselle said:

I feel the same way about chihuahuas. Ugh, those eyes.

Ginger was so high-strung.

I love Kyle Richards’s dogs. 

I love the appearance of Jack Russells, but I have never spent time with any.

• Love 5

We had a wonderful terrier but we lived on 27 acres in the country and he could run and run to his heart’s content. He was a very loving and sweet tempered dog probably because he ran himself out every day-ha. We recently had to put him down and it broke our hearts. Terriers are very energetic and need room to run and roam. It’s not nice to them to keep them contained in small areas. 

• Love 5
On 9/4/2018 at 6:39 PM, film noire said:

In season 2,  Frankel gets the cover of Social Life. The editor (who tells Bethenny she has a perfect ass, body, face, etc, so they bond) is none other than Devora Rose....arch enemy of.....TINSLEY! (Is that why Frankel had antipathy to Tinsley from the get go? Did Devora bend her ear and fill it full of anti-Tinsley gossip?) 

The photo below seems to be from a different issue of Social Life (eta:  it's actually 2009). 

I LOVE this photograph: her make-up, hair, clothing, the bare feet, her toes, the setting -- all of it feels iconic and high fashion and (paging @HunterHunted) Dominick Dunne territory --  the best photo I've ever seen of Bethenny Frankel. 

frankel social life magazine.png

It's really evoking Renaissance portraits. It's got that deep red, the gold, and the dark paneling which her hair melts into, while her face stands in contrast. It's very purposeful photography.

http://www.artistsandart.org/2009/12/portraits-of-women-in-italian.html?m=1

• Love 7
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It's really evoking Renaissance portraits. It's got that deep red, the gold, and the dark paneling which her hair melts into, while her face stands in contrast. It's very purposeful photography.

http://www.artistsandart.org/2009/12/portraits-of-women-in-italian.html?m=1

It's really beautiful. Thank you @HunterHunted for sharing the link to Renaissance portraits and @FILM NOIRE for posting the Bethenny portrait. So gorgeous.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

SHE'S BAAAAACK!

Must see TV

On 10/1/2018 at 11:31 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I love the appearance of Jack Russells, but I have never spent time with any.

In general..I love terriers...In particular...I love westies.

We have a westie

If you like your dog to have an "I'm the boss" attitude

A westie is for you

Edited by artisto
more to say
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Well.....There goes my favorite franchise. I can't do Jill. Glad she is doing well. But I do not want her on the show.  

Well, she's not back as a full-timer.  Uh, why?  The producers & Andy Cohen don't trust her.  If she starts pulling manipulative shit again, they'll boot her off quick.  We'll see how long she'll be able to rein herself in.  My prediction is not long.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Well.....There goes my favorite franchise. I can't do Jill. Glad she is doing well. But I do not want her on the show.  

I’m with you on that but ....

remember some of the stupid stuff she’d say, do, orchestrate?   It could end up being funny.  Maybe it should be ‘laughable’.   I don’t know.

I’ll give it a try if you will. 

• Love 4
Just now, ScoobieDoobs said:

Well, she's not back as a full-timer.  Uh, why?  The producers & Andy Cohen don't trust her.  If she starts pulling manipulative shit again, they'll boot her off quick.  We'll see how long she'll be able to rein herself in.  My prediction is not long.

Lol ... she’ll be running the show in two seconds flat ....

You are going to watch, aren’t you, Scoobie?  

• Love 2

My question is WHY????  

Does Bravo feel bad for her since Bobby died?  Do they think she'll raise the ratings for the season?  Are they running out of women in NYC?  Will we see Kelly "Jelly Bean" Bensimon again?

• Love 2

I’m thinking Bravo figured that they’d shut her up for a little bit. You know there had to have been a kazillion calls/emails/texts. 

Never know Susan Saunders might even have written letters to Bravo. 

(It was Susan Saunders wasn’t it?)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, crgirl412 said:

Does Bravo feel bad for her since Bobby died?

Probably a little, yeah. Bobby seems well liked. I mean... Jill hadn't been on the show in years and Bobby's funeral was a big deal.

2 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

Do they think she'll raise the ratings for the season?

Yes. I think thats pretty clear. Jill is a ratings magnet. For everyone that drops the show because she's on, a ton of old fans will come back to see her twirl her mustache and create new teams. 

8 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

Are they running out of women in NYC? 

Yeah. Being on this show isn't going to appeal to any of the real elite and anyone who wants to join the real elite knows better than to whore themselves out on RHONY. 

16 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

Will we see Kelly "Jelly Bean" Bensimon again?

I really hope not. I like my real housewives coherent. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Ellee said:

Lol ... she’ll be running the show in two seconds flat ....

You are going to watch, aren’t you, Scoobie?  

I am . . .  mostly cuz the thought of how easily Jillzy could piss off Bethenny really kinda tickles me.  Hee!

• Love 14
7 hours ago, crgirl412 said:

My question is WHY????  

Does Bravo feel bad for her since Bobby died?  Do they think she'll raise the ratings for the season?  Are they running out of women in NYC?  Will we see Kelly "Jelly Bean" Bensimon again?

That's so funny!  I've always called her Jelly Beansimon. 

• Love 12