Type keyword(s) to search

Ghosts of Housewives Past: Jill Zarin, Alex, and the Rest

• Start Topic

Heather Thomson is on Shop HQ selling Heather Thomson Superfoods.

As an integrative health coach, Heather Thomson knows that navigating the world of nutrition can be confusing and time-consuming. With Superfoods, she’s taken out the guesswork by offering clean, affordable, accessible and nutritious products that cater to everyone. Fuel your body and supplement your health and wellness with Superfoods, found exclusively at ShopHQ. 

The line includes certified organic plant protein powder to mix with her other powdered fruits and vegetables in blends designed for specific problems; detox, energy boost, brain fog, anti-inflammatory, etc,(with names like VIneyard Fresh, Ocean Fresh, Field Fresh. Orchard Fresh). You mix them to make smoothies (with almond milk in her example)..

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Quoting @weaver

You can still grab her "South of the Highway" house if you rush.

Frankel’s wins vs. losses seem to indicate that she was simply in the right place at the right time, which many suspected.

I just hope that when all the fails lead to her breakdown, someone will shield Bryn from her wrath. 

One article refers to her fiance. Oh, Paul. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Quoting @weaver

You can still grab her "South of the Highway" house if you rush.

Frankel’s wins vs. losses seem to indicate that she was simply in the right place at the right time, which many suspected.

I just hope that when all the fails lead to her breakdown, someone will shield Bryn from her wrath. 

One article refers to her fiance. Oh, Paul. 

I still give Julie credit for a lot of B’s success.  Rightly or wrongly it is just what I think.  Julie was the one running the behind the scenes stuff.  

Poor Bryn.   

• Love 10
39 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I still give Julie credit for a lot of B’s success.  Rightly or wrongly it is just what I think.  Julie was the one running the behind the scenes stuff.  

Poor Bryn.   

Oh! Thank you for reminding me. You make an extremely valid point. Julie was pivotal, in my opinion, too, and exceptionally efficient and astute.

There’s an article in which Frankel gives a 2017 Julie update. Julie’s daughter was born on Frankel’s birthday. (Because it’s always about Frankel.)

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oh! Thank you for reminding me. You make an extremely valid point. Julie was pivotal, in my opinion, too, and exceptionally efficient and astute.

There’s an article in which Frankel gives a 2017 Julie update. Julie’s daughter was born on Frankel’s birthday. (Because it’s always about Frankel.)

On HER birthday??  What are the chances of that. SMH.  

I hope all is going great for Julie.  She seemed like a great woman.  

I also seem to remember it appeared Julie and Jason seemed to get along well.  That might be why I’m somewhat in Jason’s corner too.  We don’t know the truth about anything.  And while not innocent, I won’t be too harsh on Jason. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

On HER birthday??  What are the chances of that. SMH.  

I hope all is going great for Julie.  She seemed like a great woman.  

I also seem to remember it appeared Julie and Jason seemed to get along well.  That might be why I’m somewhat in Jason’s corner too.  We don’t know the truth about anything.  And while not innocent, I won’t be too harsh on Jason. 

Right? So Bernadette, Frankel and Josey were all born on the same day. Maybe Frankel sobbed, wailed and shrieked until Julie finally, compassionately agreed to induce. “You don’t know what it’s like sharing a birthday with this shrew of a mother!! There’s nothing but a black cloud hanging over that day! Do you think it’s fun having such a tainted association with a day that is supposed to be happy?! If your daughter shared my birthday, it would finally be a happy day for me, after years and years of pure torture!!”

I hope I linked correctly. (I made a mistake: it’s from 2018.)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/bethenny-frankel-former-assistant-julie-plake-where-is-she-now-video%3famp

Hmmm. You’re right. Jason and Julie did get along well, didn’t they? I have always sided with Jason, which is weird because whenever my friends tell me about marital  problems, I ALWAYS side with the woman. (Maybe because my dad was sometimes a bad husband.)

I also hope that Julie’s doing well. She’s a wonderful person. She’s also the kind of person who could make lemonade out of radishes.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

Am I the only who noticed Jill, with her old nose, being featured on Jenny Craig commercials??  

Okay, It doesn’t sound like her, but she’s like old Jills nose doppelgänger 😶😎 wow!

12 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

That's right, I forgot about her!  Wow, those ladies should find a new state to be/live/recreate in.

Tinsley is going to have to get another batch of Palm Beach mugshot coasters made!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

They should’ve made an entire episode of the Ramona and Simon dancing footage.
Watching Season 2 lost footage. Bethenny with  Ally and the bicycle. I’ve seen so much of Bethenny’s harshness that it’s weird to see her being so sweet, supportive the way she helped ease Ally’s anxieties about the bike. I had also forgotten how close she was to their family. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

You know he struck me as the sort who will.push and shove and push and shove until he gets a reaction, I really thought he came scross as an awful person, but just like if the genders had been reversed, it's on her. She chose to do those things.

Agree on both counts.  He really did come off as unlikeable.  If she wasn't on some substance, then she has some mental illness issues.  This far into the game (their divorce), she shouldn't be still flying off the handle like this.  Those poor kids.

• Love 3

quoting @Happy Camper

From CDAN:

FRIDAY, MARCH 06, 2020

Blind Items Revealed #2

February 24, 2020

This former East Coast Housewife has been crashing and burning and torching through money. Don't be surprised to see her back on the show getting some of that easy money.

Bethenny Frankel/RHONY

—————-

Is there any chance that Bravo will decline inviting her back/allowing her to return because of the disrespectful way she exited?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

quoting @Happy Camper

From CDAN:

FRIDAY, MARCH 06, 2020

Blind Items Revealed #2

February 24, 2020

This former East Coast Housewife has been crashing and burning and torching through money. Don't be surprised to see her back on the show getting some of that easy money.

Bethenny Frankel/RHONY

—————-

Is there any chance that Bravo will decline inviting her back/allowing her to return because of the disrespectful way she exited?

What was disrespectful about her exit? I just read that she wasn't coming back, didn't hear any details. TIA! 😁

10 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

What was disrespectful about her exit? I just read that she wasn't coming back, didn't hear any details. TIA! 😁

Maybe they are talking about Jules Whatever Her Name Is...she just got arrested in Boca, (3rd HW to have an arrest in Florida), she could use the cash.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I believe the poster is referring to the fact that she left with no notice. She didn’t have a contract so their must have been some inkling with production even if her fellow housewives didn’t know.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I assume filming hadn't begun then? I imagine they have contracts done by the time filming starts? But WTF do I know about how Bravo does things? 😁

She announced the day filming started. Tons of HW have started filming before finalizing a contract. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She announced the day filming started. Tons of HW have started filming before finalizing a contract. 

Like I said, what do I know? I can't believe these women film without a contract in place. 

Doesn't surprise me about BF. Shit like that is her MO. Anything to grab a headline.

• Love 3

Maybe they are talking about Jules Whatever Her Name Is...she just got arrested in Boca, (3rd HW to have an arrest in Florida), she could use the cash.

Now that is an interesting theory...

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Now that is an interesting theory...

The website confirmed who they wrote the blind item about. I am not suggesting it’s true because CDAN is full of bullshit but they wrote it about Bethenny.

• Love 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If the blind item is true, then I don't see this being Bethenny. She's still making cake and she's pretty good with her money.

The person I see this being is Carole - she left in disgrace - was fired/not asked back and she has no visible revenue stream. She also needs to pay to keep Adam close. Didn't she also get an advance from her publisher that she needs to pay back or does an invisible book count?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 3/4/2020 at 8:53 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

You know he struck me as the sort who will push and shove and push and shove until he gets a reaction, I really thought he came across as an awful person, but just like if the genders had been reversed, it's on her. She chose to do those things.

I actually got just the opposite. We only had Jules' narrative of Micheal. The few times he was on screen during the show - he was respectful and quiet. It was from Jules we heard that he allegedly didn't do night feeds for the daughter, nor change diapers.

I never thought Jules was a good fit for the show as she was never in an upward turn when it came to her "food thing" as Dorinda called it. I think the show made her issues even worse. To me, she looked coked up/strung out and drunk in most of her scenes.

It was an idiotic business venture with her as the spokesperson/inventor of that drink. The girl couldn't boil water for tea and the target customer is supposed to believe she came up with this drink? The girl doesn't even look healthy nor does she eat - but customers are supposed to believe she is living a healthy lifestyle.

By far the worst thing she did - was having a crew (all strangers) film her daughter dropping her drawers to go potty. Potty training which she brags about costing $10K. All this so that Jules could be filmed in a scene made for TV to show they have money.

From what I remember, when they first split up - there was a story where Jules called the cops and accused Michael of being violent during a custody exchange. He had already left with the kids when she had called the cops. From what I can remember of that - Michael was never arrested because there was no assault. This is a pattern of behavior for Jules. I think she's off her rocker.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The person I see this being is Carole - she left in disgrace - was fired/not asked back and she has no visible revenue stream. She also needs to pay to keep Adam close. Didn't she also get an advance from her publisher that she needs to pay back or does an invisible book count?

It’s not about Carole. You can think it’s not true but the site who wrote the blind item revealed it to be Bethenny. Given when the original item was published I imagine they read about her real estate losses and extrapolated from there.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Well, unless they got the info from her accountants...

Bethenny was interviewed about a month ago and the article was published about 2 weeks ago. She talked about money being the reason she stayed on the show so long. Money wasn't the reason she left - the Bravo money was the reason she stayed.

When she left the show, she left with the door open - I could see her coming back in the future if she wants to promote something new. I do believe Bravo would take her back arms wide open, however in terms of the moves they have been making getting rid of long time cast members with higher salaries - I don't think any new deal they'd offer would be as lucrative in terms of HW salary.

I could see this site CDAN making this up as any mention of Bethenny would have people clicking on their site.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah, I doubt Bethenny, of all people, would be the direct source for a website like that.

I’m not so sure about that anymore. It seems ‘they’ think that as long as they are talked about good or bad it’s good. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I actually got just the opposite. We only had Jules' narrative of Micheal. The few times he was on screen during the show - he was respectful and quiet. It was from Jules we heard that he allegedly didn't do night feeds for the daughter, nor change diapers.

I never thought Jules was a good fit for the show as she was never in an upward turn when it came to her "food thing" as Dorinda called it. I think the show made her issues even worse. To me, she looked coked up/strung out and drunk in most of her scenes.

It was an idiotic business venture with her as the spokesperson/inventor of that drink. The girl couldn't boil water for tea and the target customer is supposed to believe she came up with this drink? The girl doesn't even look healthy nor does she eat - but customers are supposed to believe she is living a healthy lifestyle.

By far the worst thing she did - was having a crew (all strangers) film her daughter dropping her drawers to go potty. Potty training which she brags about costing $10K. All this so that Jules could be filmed in a scene made for TV to show they have money.

From what I remember, when they first split up - there was a story where Jules called the cops and accused Michael of being violent during a custody exchange. He had already left with the kids when she had called the cops. From what I can remember of that - Michael was never arrested because there was no assault. This is a pattern of behavior for Jules. I think she's off her rocker.

Hey, I didn't say she should come back I was just guessing who the person in that blind item might be about...I agree that Jules was a mess.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Hey, I didn't say she should come back I was just guessing who the person in that blind item might be about...I agree that Jules was a mess.

I thought my reply was to Shawnalane who could see Michael being the shover/pusher? Which is what disagreed with - meaning we got how Michael was from things Jules said about him in her TH and when interacting with the other ladies. But his demeanor in her company and with the others on screen - he was quiet and respectful.

But I agree the blind item could be Jules -because from the start of their divorce proceedings Michael said she spends the money he gives her for the kids not on the kids but on herself. He said she has no concept of budget. Jules herself bragged about spending 10K for 2 days with a potty trainer expert

• Love 3
(edited)
27 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I agree the blind item could be Jules

Jules could need money though I thought the thing of her when she was came from money not Micheal’s but true or false the blind item was about Bethenny.

its a perfect example of the blind items people only remember the ones that eventually turn out to be accurate and don’t remember all the ones that turn out to be false.

Edited by biakbiak

It seems ‘they’ think that as long as they are talked about good or bad it’s good. 

Yeah, but I don't see that as something Bethenny would spread, even if it got people talking.

that eventually turn out to be accurate

Assuming it is accurate...

• Love 2