Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

YES!  Total bullshit.  The only “info” she cites as having disproved claims against her is what her legal team has to say, which DOES NOT constitute proof.  It’s just more expensive spin. 

She likes to think she’s smarter than everyone else and can pull the wool over their eyes.  Not a chance, Toots.

But she’s telling the truth! As was said a million times here last season, she’s a narcissist and pathological liar who has her own version of reality. I mean, she says it snows in Pasadena. People ragging on Dorit…Erika’s stories are the stuff of fairy tales.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

This is just ridiculous!!!  

Although, I think the photos of Erika from a few months back, she was definitely wearing low end, basic sweats - this Givency one at least has some detailing on it.  But $800.00 for a freakin' sweatshirt - GTFOH!!!  

These designers are so scamming on these overly-wealthy with too much money and time on their hands.  It's like the designers are laughing at these women and daring them to spend ridiculous money on stupid "fashions" so they can say "Well, it's Givenchy/Chanel/Balenciaga/etc.  

My son sent me a link about the newest Balenciaga sneakers - I wonder how long before Erika, Dorit or Rinna will be sporting these:image.thumb.png.3593ecd67c7da99c122899c4d3c38ebd.png

$1,850.00 for something that looks like it was dug up from a garbage dump and written on by a kid stuck in detention. 

Here is the article my son sent me:

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/balenciaga-destroyed-sneakers-intl-scli/index.html

They deserve every last bit of it, the pretentious fools.  

I can’t help but think of what that money would do for organizations like Meals On Wheels  - or those which help battered women, abused children, those affected by poverty, etc - and what a difference it could make in the lives of many.  The amount they fork over for ONE of those stupid articles of ugly clothing could feed hundreds, if not more.  

🤬🤬🤬

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Love 17
(edited)
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

My bigger issue is with the edits — P.K. going to Kyle’s (what was the timeline with that?

If PK is coming from the LA airport, he will pass by Kyle's house to get to his own house. Although I think this is all a set up. Dorit being "robbed", is the only way they are paying for her to wear all of these expensive outfits only one time. When she's crying there are no real tears coming out of her eyes.

Edited by Aim123
Thought of something else
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought it was strange the thieves did not take the phone to see if there were any passwords saved for the ATM or something like that, people put all sorts of info in their phones but the kindly, life sparing robbers did Dorit a solid and left the phone by the gate, that is odd, why leave it, why not take it with them?

I think Kyle was teary over the break in because of her robbery and it triggered her, while she was not at home when it happened she lost sentimental items along with very expensive bags and such but something tells me those thieves brought bags to carry their loot out, Dorit's  thieves used her comforter.

I believe it would be Gucci cashmere pulled over their eyes.

I 1000%  agree with you here.  We all know that Kyle can be overly dramatic and seems to be an "easy crier".  I'm sure this incident brought Kyle right back to her own break-in.  When it was discussed (I think at a reunion?), she got very emotional then, too.

I don't think that Kyle is THAT good of an actress to cry on demand so easily.  If she was, she'd be getting more film/TV offers than a Halloween re-boot.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 10
(edited)
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why was Kyle in the old house for her meeting with Sutton.  And by the way,

If that is Kyle's Bell Air house, I think Sutton lives in Bel Air, or,  she did. That means they were closer to each other. Some of these ladies live an hour away from each other,  in traffic.

Edited by Aim123
Thought of something else
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Trying, maybe, to look as innocent as possible so as to not draw attention to themselves in the neighborhood too early? Again, if they were there for a specific purpose and knew exactly where in the house to go, they could be in and out no matter how loud the glass or alarm was. Moreso if they thought nobody was home.

Heat of the moment as for the phone. They weren’t expecting to find a woman and two kids. Plan A failed with no Plan B, so confusion and panic ensued. No matter the circumstances, in that situation Dorit is lucky not to have been hurt or killed. 

I agree that Dorit is lucky, but if these people were experienced "career" thieves (or even somewhat affiliated with home thefts/break-ins), the LAST thing they want to do is shoot someone or hurt someone.  I would be very surprised if they actually really had a gun.  It may have been a water pistol for all Dorit knows, or if she even saw it - she said it was dark in her room.

I think a regular break-in/home theft conviction carries much less jail time than armed robbery, let alone adding attempted murder or murder to that.  When and if they are caught (doubtful at this point in time), they could probably even plead down to some misdemeanor charges.

Edited by njbchlover
Edited because "i before e" in thieves...duh!!!
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Aim123 said:

If that is Kyle's Bell Air house, I think Sutton lives in Bel Air, or,  she did. That means they were closer to each other. Some of these ladies live an hour away from each other,  in traffic.

@Aim123 - I just have to say that I love your avatar photo!!  Froot Loops are my guilty pleasure cereal and now I'm craving them!!!!  🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, IslandGirl said:

That part makes sense to me. I’m a delicate flower when it comes to sleeping. Can’t stand it when IslandBoy, IslandBaby, IslandDog, & 4 IslandCats try to sleep overnight in MY BED! I’d try to carry a gorilla into the next room to get a good night’s sleep… 🤓🙃

But Dorit said that when PK is out of town her chidren always sleep with her. So she is used to this. And if you are dead tired and jet lagged you most likely would fall into bed kids and all. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, QQQQ said:

What, exactly, is the risk if it was an inside job? We only have Dorit's word for what happened in the house. If it was staged, I doubt there were threats, etc. What would be the point?

Did Dorit say where Winnie the dog was and why her barking didn't alert Dorit and/or wake up the kids? My lap dogs lose their minds when a squirrel farts within a 3 block radius.

Strangers going into the house with his wife and kids there?  The kind of people that would be involved are obviously not salt of the earth types. I cannot believe I am defending the dog dumper about anything, but it just strikes me it would be easier to have staged it while they were in the UK. If it is an inside job, and they get caught, Erika is going to be furious. She will no longer be the focus. And yes, I realize the police probably aren't bothering to do any investigating,  but the Insurance company might be. I don't recall anyone thinking Kyle and Mauricio's burglary was a scam and, while I detest Kyle as well, I get why the suspicion is there. Grifters are gonna grift..just not convinced on this one.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

But she’s telling the truth! As was said a million times here last season, she’s a narcissist and pathological liar who has her own version of reality. I mean, she says it snows in Pasadena. People ragging on Dorit…Erika’s stories are the stuff of fairy tales.

Yep, only a person fitting that description would have the nerve to blow up at her cast-mates and DEMAND they “back her the fuck up” - while they still don’t know what to believe.  

Back you up based on WHAT, Erika?  Let’s hear it!  Maybe your “secret admirer” knows and will give it up.  I expect nothing more than another season of “cause I said so”.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

My son sent me a link about the newest Balenciaga sneakers - I wonder how long before Erika, Dorit or Rinna will be sporting these:image.thumb.png.3593ecd67c7da99c122899c4d3c38ebd.png

$1,850.00 for something that looks like it was dug up from a garbage dump and written on by a kid stuck in detention. 

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/balenciaga-destroyed-sneakers-intl-scli/index.html

Or someone dug it up from a tomb.

Weird. They are suggesting with this look that we wear them forever. It’s a response to fast, discarded fashion. They look like they would disintegrate the first day.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 5/12/2022 at 9:35 AM, Cosmocrush said:

Nor should he.  He had some laughs at Erika's expense and I thought it was hilarious. 

Oh, no: I totally agree with you! He was funny. I just would not be surprised if Erika went home, incensed that PK was so focused on the robbery/burglary and his family that he didn’t throw himself at Erika’s feet and beg for her forgiveness.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You know something, everyone is talking about the break in and how scary it was that Dorit and the kids were home but what if Boy George was still living there!  Sorry but my mind went there, the scenario of BG singing "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?" whilst said thieves had a gun to his head...yeah, I go to the dark side on occasion. 

😅😅😅😅 Imagine him surfacing from behind the curtains, like in one of their early parties. He would've scared the crap out if them 😅

Baltimore Betty, you are something else! 😎🌟

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Glama said:

😅😅😅😅 Imagine him surfacing from behind the curtains, like in one of their early parties. He would've scared the crap out if them 😅

Thank you. 🤪

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 5/11/2022 at 8:10 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I love she glosses over WHY she has to sell direct to consumers because QVC dropped her 

Was it not for her political beliefs? I’m so out of the loop! 

• Useful 1

What's with Rinna and constantly wearing the Roy Orbison sunglasses?  And I see she's her usual awful self.  Did she actually say she never tries to humiliate anyone?  She gets glee in it.  Also, lol at the "selling it direct to customers" comment.  Why is that, dear?

Erika - same old, same old.  Her contention that it was "proven" is, as Garcelle noted, only via her own mouth.  And the producers dare to ask her and she snaps back "find it yourselves."  What a nightmare.

I don't even know what to say about Dorit and the break-in.  Certain things sound off, but I'm not going to presume it was set-up.  She seemed legitimately shaken (though eyeroll at all the "she's the strongest person ever" comments--as usual, the HWs way it on super thick) and I can't imagine doing something like that with the kids in the house. 

Sutton really didn't come off well with the comments to Kyle.  We'll see where this season takes her--but I'm totally on HER side if Rinna makes a thing out of the WWHL comments (which, of course she will).

• Love 5
On 5/11/2022 at 9:15 PM, njbchlover said:

Dorit said on WWHL that she did not turn the security system on because the kids could set it off when they get up in the middle of the night.

Guess she's doing that now.

I’m not even rich but my security system has multiple zones so that this isn’t an issue. Just not turning it on at all seems incredibly bizarre, especially after what happened to Kyle. (To be clear, I just think it’s weird — I’m not doubting her story at all! I’m not a Dorit fan, but I’m heartbroken for her and her family. I can’t imagine going through a trauma like that.)

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, ladle said:

I’m not even rich but my security system has multiple zones so that this isn’t an issue. Just not turning it on at all seems incredibly bizarre, especially after what happened to Kyle. (To be clear, I just think it’s weird — I’m not doubting her story at all! I’m not a Dorit fan, but I’m heartbroken for her and her family. I can’t imagine going through a trauma like that.)

I feel like I need to qualify my prior comment to add that, to be fair, Dorit and PK are not even rich either. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/12/2022 at 5:45 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

if your SMALL children are setting off an alarm in THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT by opening outside doors you turn off the alarm? WHAT? And those must have been the most kind robbers I mean going from IM gonna kill you and your children to ok ill leave a phone behind for you? nothing about this makes sense sorry my opinion 

This is the most compelling argument for the side-eyeing to me.  That's exactly why you turn it on, especially when you are the only parent at home.  I don't know how fancy people do it but we and every one else I know with an alarm system have separate buttons on the keypad that allow you to a) Set the whole system, inside and perimeter (for when you are out) and 2) Perimeter only for when you are home.  Seems hard to believe Dorit's system would not have those two very basic features.  If she just forgot to turn it on, I would expect a little self recrimination, but no. I forget her reason? It was too complicated to arm the system? 

The "no one thinks it's going to happen to them" argument. Didn't it already happen to Dorit? How much more evidence that "robbery is a possibility" did she need?

The other thing I find very, very odd is that she left her kids at home the next night.  She's clearly a devoted mother, does not seem at all negligent or anything. If that were me, my kids would not be out of my sight for a while and definitely not the next day. I bet most parents would feel the same way, I mean those kids are little.

And the robbers, who go from "gun to the head"/"Just kill her!", to courteously, carefully placing cell phone in spot where it wont get stepped on or driven over.  And the robber knows just the perfect place to leave it. How bout that!

Like you, I am not saying she wasn't robbed and wasn't traumatized, but there are questions. 

Edited by Jel
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, ladle said:

Was it not for her political beliefs? I’m so out of the loop! 

She insulted the entire audience of QVC …..but they were the SAME audience she had no problem taking their money from

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
On 5/13/2022 at 6:51 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Dorit made a comment about not setting the alarm because the kids walk to her room at night and the motion could set off the alarm, what about her dog, dogs don't always stay in one room all night. There are settings that can allow for pets and children to walk around the house without setting it off, right?  If everyone was so tired why not just let the kid sleep in her bed when she was already asleep instead of going the extra steps to carry the kid to their bed?

Why wouldn't she have motion sensor lights outside and at least a window break alarm? If I had a house full of designer (some of it really ugly) stuff I would have a sufficient alarm system let alone living in a large house with kids even without Birkins and Rolex's by the dozen.  

To some people it may look like it was staged, they may have owed money to a less than proper loan and couldn't pay it off so they offered the Birkins and watches and hatched this plan to get insurance money...just a theory.  Who knows.

Harry Hamlin does look really good for 70.

Erika can eat shit, I do not care about her troubles.

Garcelle, pleasant and nice as always but no drama or story line on the horizon as I see it.

Why was Kyle in the old house for her meeting with Sutton.  And by the way, Sutton's reaction to Kyle was fantastic and real, "Really, you think Erika went home and cried after that dinner at Kathy's?! C'mon really?" 

It just occurred to me that maybe Dorit thinks us yokels who watch her show don't know nothin' about fancy alarm systems and such. So she provides this clearly ridiculous explanation,  assuming that will squash any curiosity.

The only other thing that makes sense to me is she is embarrassed that she didn't set it but can't ever cop to anything, and is one of those people who thinks that nothing is ever her fault.  (Somewhere a small dog is agreeing with this.)

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She insulted the entire audience of QVC …..but they were the SAME audience she had no problem taking their money from

Oh, Rinna!  I'm no fan of hers but I always thought she was smarter than that! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Hopefully for her there is a whole segment of non-insulted consumers to buy her Rinna Beauty line.  😉

• LOL 2
14 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hopefully for her there is a whole segment of non-insulted consumers to buy her Rinna Beauty line.  😉

There is a reason people work their asses off to get products on QVC.. from a business standpoint to just financially has a customer base 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Or someone dug it up from a tomb.

Weird. They are suggesting with this look that we wear them forever. It’s a response to fast, discarded fashion. They look like they would disintegrate the first day.

They also look like they stink.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 5/12/2022 at 12:07 AM, Surrealist said:

Finally watching. What's with Rinna's huge 70's serial killer sunglasses?

I haven't read through all the pages yet so forgive me if someone already mentioned this but I'm pretty sure Rinna had some kind of work done on her eyes.  The shape looks completely different to me in some of her talking heads and that would definitely explain the need for all those huge 70s sunglasses.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Glama said:

I had a thought...it was Boy George and a friend that broke in to Dorit's house! That is why he left her phone outside, he's still her friend you know.

• LOL 8

I am betting that conversation with Sutton and Kyle was edited. I can’t imagine that the whole conversation did not include Sutton expressing any concern about Dorit and her kids. While Sutton is a little quirky, she is a mom and I cannot imagine her not expressing any sympathy over the situation. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
On 5/12/2022 at 4:25 PM, glowbug said:

I don't think questioning someone about a burglary is equivalent to questioning someone about sexual assault, though. Victims of a sexual assault are routinely not believed and are shamed for being victims when they are believed, whereas this is not the case with burglary or most other crimes. There's no real danger of victims of burglary not sharing their stories, at least not in the same way as victims of sexual assault. And because people who make allegations of sexual assault are treated so viciously by society and the media and other power structures, there's very little incentive to lie about it, whereas claiming to be a victim of burglary has little downside, and insurance fraud, if you can get away with it, has a huge monetary benefit so there is an incentive to lie. 

I'm not convinced either way in Dorit's case, stranger things have happened, but I don't think it's crazy to question her story when there are so many things that don't make sense. Kyle was burglarized and I don't know anyone that questions whether or not that was staged, even among those of us who don't particularly like her, because she and Mauricio never gave us reason to question them. 

This is such a compelling argument! I have to say, though, my default will be to believe Dorit unless I see really compelling evidence to the contrary. I just think you’d have to be a complete monster to involve your kids in something like this. And, I don’t like Dorit. I have never liked Dorit. But I do not believe she is that level of monster. 

That said, do I think it’s possible she’s embellishing on the story, which explains some of the weirdness/inconsistencies? 100%. 

• Love 11
On 5/13/2022 at 12:52 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

Fear not.

The LaVern and Shirley fat camp sweatsuit that Dorit wore to Kyle’s is apparently actually Givenchy, making it Dorit-worthy even though it still looks like a bag of smashed assholes.

Dorit can usually make anything look fabulous.  This outfit is an outlier.

$800 for just the top.  The sweatpants were probably at least that as well.

740261AA-6D5B-45B0-AB92-F3B73A9BD95B.jpeg

That is beyond hilarious! Grey sweatshirt for over $800? LMAF

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 5/13/2022 at 3:05 PM, njbchlover said:

This is just ridiculous!!!  

Although, I think the photos of Erika from a few months back, she was definitely wearing low end, basic sweats - this Givency one at least has some detailing on it.  But $800.00 for a freakin' sweatshirt - GTFOH!!!  

These designers are so scamming on these overly-wealthy with too much money and time on their hands.  It's like the designers are laughing at these women and daring them to spend ridiculous money on stupid "fashions" so they can say "Well, it's Givenchy/Chanel/Balenciaga/etc.  

So, I saw the picture before I read your post and I thought it was someone mocking Balenciaga.

They really look like someone was in the yard working on digging up dirt and then several cats threw up hairballs all over the shoes.

My husband just needs a couple more cats the throw up on his yard work shoes and then I can sell them for a ridiculous amount.

• LOL 4
7 hours ago, malibu said:

I haven't read through all the pages yet so forgive me if someone already mentioned this but I'm pretty sure Rinna had some kind of work done on her eyes.  The shape looks completely different to me in some of her talking heads and that would definitely explain the need for all those huge 70s sunglasses.

Oh @malibu that makes perfect sense.   I bet you are exactly right. 

• Love 3
(edited)

As far as the comforter/bedspread being used in the burglary, it’s a thing. My house was burglarized in college while I was at home for winter break. I had 3 roommates. They took all 4 comforters but no other bedding, and the police said it was common and that they use them to carry everything out of the house. It appeared like they took our dresser drawers and dumped the contents on the bed, threw other stuff (jewelry, cds, electronics) on and then carried it out in the comforters. I believe Dorit, but someone had asked about that. 

I can’t stand Sutton. I’ve never liked her. Her behavior wasn’t really surprising to me. 

Edited by MinorL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 5/11/2022 at 5:45 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I wouldn’t be able to STAY in that house. How would you EVER feel safe 

And nor could I leave my kids the very next evening to go drink with ‘friends’ but I guess the show must go on 

The beginning of the show capturing various shots of the howives, all I could see were these huge lips…..The Not So Real Lips of BH’s 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, MinorL said:

As far as the comforter/bedspread being used in the burglary, it’s a thing. My house was burglarized in college while I was at home for winter break. I had 3 roommates. 

God, how awful  (and what a shitty thing to return to after break). 

I don't have a problem with them using the comforter to carry stolen goods,  I have a problem with hamburglar # 2 opening the comforter on the street in full view of the neighborhood - with a security light on at the house right across from him - instead of doing the quickest/safest thing: go right to the car, throw the comforter in, and take off.  Instead, he stands exposed on the sidewalk, opening up the comforter, wasting time picking up bags/dropping them - which is why you use a comforter to begin with,  to avoid carrying/dropping shit! - I dunno, maybe they're just complete idiots who lucked out and somehow pulled off a million dollar heist (or maybe PK needs to answer the one question that's been bothering Lieutenant Columbo ; )

columbo 3.gif

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

I mean, it is also possible that the thieves were not great at being thieves. I don’t think there is any evidence anywhere that they are criminal masterminds.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ladle said:

I mean, it is also possible that the thieves were not great at being thieves. I don’t think there is any evidence anywhere that they are criminal masterminds.  

Oh - by criminal masterminds, you mean like these two:

image.png.cff2280bb9e1bbf486cc7ec4cf35036a.png

(from the movie "Home Alone").  

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ladle said:

How many of those “bumbling” thief’s evade arrest so easily like these have? 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

🤣

Pains me to say this, but I’ve heard her lip line is fantastic! Has anybody tried it? 😊

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

How many of those “bumbling” thief’s evade arrest so easily like these have? 

Plenty. No one was hurt. The cops don't care. My 90 year old neighbor was burglarized during the day, while at a Doctor's appt , which is really the only time she goes out. Had to be some kind of inside job, she has various caregivers that come and go. After multiple calls to the police they essentially tily told her to just use the report they completed to collect from insurance and the burglars were not going to he caught. She said they totally acted like competing the report was their only job.

37 minutes ago, IslandGirl said:

🤣

Pains me to say this, but I’ve heard her lip line is fantastic! Has anybody tried it? 😊

Not if she was paying me to try it.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 5/12/2022 at 1:02 AM, 65mickey said:

That's what I thought. I don't care if there were 10 Secret Service Agents with them. I would have brought them with me to Kyle's house. Looks like Sutton might be getting an early bitch edit. I wonder if she thought that the burglary was a set up.  Her reaction to it was strange. 

Sutton probably thought it was either all a setup (which is understandable given Dorit´s history of faking break-ins) or that it wasn´t really as bad as it actually was. But during the scene where Kyle and Sutton were talking I thought I noticed some edit shenanigans because at first Sutton was downplaying the robbery, then it cut to Kyle being shocked about it in a talking-head and then we went back to their discussion and Sutton was talking about something random that she went through that day. I might be remembering this wrong but I´m not sure that there was continuation with the things Sutton was saying. Even if she had been worried sick and super empathetic towards Dorit, she probably would have talked about something else at some point. I just don´t think Sutton is this super-weird, not even on a bad day.

But PK´s reaction afterwards was also strange, right? I did not understand what he meant, with the "in my religion we never cancel a good occasion for a bad one" or something to that effect. He was probably in shock though.

Overall this episode felt very boring and I was zoning in and out. It has never happened to me before when starting a new season. I am just so OVER Erica. She should be universally hated for various different reason and OFF our screens, but yet again, they are all* acting like she has done nothing wrong and is a great friend.

* I mean the witches, not Garcelle and Sutton.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 12
On 5/12/2022 at 10:39 AM, Guy Incognito said:

7) Leaving her kids alone to go to a party.  I dont care if this was filmed 2 weeks later, much less a few days.  NO MOTHER on Earth would leave their kids alone after an experience like that, for any reason, much less a party with your friends.  Any person who would in fact leave their kids alone that soon after that experience, to me, is more than capable of faking the whole thing to begin with.

I agree with all of your points but especially this. It's so off to me that she would be so quick to leave her kids after a home invasion. In what universe does someone do this? Who's that thirsty for camera time?

There are a lot of weird things about this situation but the above in addition to the burglars having no overall sense of urgency in general is extremely odd. It's like they knew they wouldn't be caught. Dorit doesn't even seem *that* concerned that they haven't been caught. It seemed like she hadn't even followed up with law enforcement. Yes, I get that the Kemsley burglary isn't at the top of the endless to do list for law enforcement. Fair enough too that it would be difficult if not impossible to catch these guys. But Dorit didn't even seem to have any sense of concern that the people who targeted them are still out there. Like, it's totally off of her worry list. 

• Love 13

Did anyone else notice the weird smiley crazy eyed look Erica had on her face the whole time they were all in the living room at Kyles when PK came in and Dorit was all schmoopy Bubba hugging and crying at, and with him? 

Everyone else was showing downturned mouths and projecting awww poor Dorit and PK who have been so violated.... you know, the proper way to be if your friends had just experienced what they claim to have happened.

Erica was like she was gleefully watching some movie with a very weird smile and wild eyes the entire time. It was SO WEIRD!

It was like that same look she had on her face when trying to make Garcelle believe that she had been basically exonerated from the charges, which of course she hadn’t been, but was trying to push that lie on Garcelle and the desperate look on her face while closely watching Garcelles reaction, in hopes that Garcelle was going to fall for the fib. 

Saying that there was no written proof of this at her fingertips to show Garcelle, or the producer she was sniping at. Snappily telling them to go look through all the info her lawyers have publicly dispersed to find this supposed exonerating info (that isn’t there). She had one sick look on her face during that part of her conversation with Garcelle. Literally a sick look on her desperate face.

The crazy smiley look on her face while watching Bubba and Dorit suffer through their performance at Kyles was like an insane persons face and reaction to the pain being shown by the two victims of the burglary. 

If you can, go rewatch these 2 parts of her conversation with Garcelle, and then her wild look of delight while watching PK and Dorit suffering together in Kyles living room.    Scary crazy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4