Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Reunion Part 1

Message added by TexasGal,

Reminders!  Talk about the episode only - individual wives have their own threads for extended convos about them.  Be civil. Use the ignore feature if someone gets under your skin.

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Teresa saying Melissa shouldn’t have gotten married while she, Teresa, was 8 months pregnant was the most egotistical, ridiculous thing I’ve heard any of these women say.

It was classic Teresa. She is a Narcissist among Narcissists. She also couldn't give one example of having Melissa's back because she never has and never will. I don't care much for Melissa either, but she is a far better person than Teresa. Faint praise, of course. And what was that about Dolores not being invited to something? Dolores with her lips so far up Teresa's ass I don't know how she breathes? Teresa has no concept of friendship. She is truly a horrible person.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 15

I mean wouldn't that be the same for ALL of them? they wouldn't do this show if they didn't get compensated 

That wasn't the point at all.

Someone mentioned how

best thing they could do for their own healing is to walk away from her and never look back. Joe’s sense of family holds him prisoner to an abuser, who will never be anything else - he should rescue his own family from his “only sister.”

He isn't going to do that as long as those Bravo coins keep coming in for him in Melissa.

Maybe once they or Tre are off the show or the show is canceled. then he and Mel might walk away.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

That wasn't the point at all.

but it is the point acting like they are the only ones that cares about the money or gets paid like Tre does this show out of the goodness of her heart and not because of the MONEY  is NOT true ... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Applause 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Hiyo said:

Again, still missing the point I was making.

No I get the point it was a jab at them and he wants the money and they are money grubbing and somehow that makes them less then .. it might be true but to cast that and not see that EVERYONE on this show does the same thing is kinda missing the point ... NO one would be on this show if they weren't getting paid NO ONE 

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Teresa saying Melissa shouldn’t have gotten married while she, Teresa, was 8 months pregnant was the most egotistical, ridiculous thing I’ve heard any of these women say.

Mentality of a doorknob.

• Love 9

No I get the point it was a jab at them and he wants the money and they are money grubbing and somehow that makes them less thenWell,

Well, all of what you said is true lol

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

another lol moment when she said she wouldn't care if someone called Louie a bitch boy. My God, she would go ballistic. Margaret is barely allowed to utter his name with Tre wanting to punch out her lights.

Omg you’re so right. Can you imagine? She would have the hissfit to end all his hissyfits if somebody dared to insinuate that Luis was anything aside from the PERFECT man. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

it might be true but to cast that and not see that EVERYONE on this show does the same thing is kinda missing the point .

I can make a point about something or someone on this show without relating it to other people on this show. Not really missing the point since I was the one who made the comment in reply to a comment someone else made about Melissa and Joe.

NO one would be on this show if they weren't getting paid NO ONE 

Well, yes...

Anyway, to each their own, I suppose.

Edited by Hiyo
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Well, all of what you said is true lol

And Tre or ANY of the other cast? LOL Tre is the worst of then all ... she admitted to being friends with people FOR THE SHOW... she will backstab her fam for fame and for the show ... but its JOE and Mel tho right? 

I mean can we talk about her admitting to only befriending people for the show really? I mean how is that not a bigger deal? she will do ANYTHING for this show including being friends with people she doesn't like for the MONEY even if she knows those people dont like her family ... this suddenly being friends with Danielle makes soooo much more sense now  ....I mean come on now lets be honest about this that is beyond fucked up 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I think Mel is secretly relieved to not be a bridesmaid; the new and better sisters-in-law can deal with all Trezilla's tantrums without her...

Yeah, and I wish her luck, but, I don’t know about that guy.  He came on too strong.  Can anyone tell me exactly how they met?  I think I remember him living in a house by the water, and Tre was his neighbor?  Something like that.  He knew she was on tv and had money?  That’s all I remember.  Not much.

• Love 6

I kind of felt sorry for Melissa last night.  She’s not good for reality tv.  She doesn’t look for trouble, doesn’t knock anyone, isn’t combatative.  You have to be a cut throat, which Melissa is not.  Plus, she has no storyline.  She looks uncomfortable fighting.  Too soft, but nice.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, gaPeach said:

Wow this is the most I have seen Delores in the hotseat.  What happened with Jennifer that they are no longer friends?  And Jennifer made up with Margaret but apparently no more.  Jennifer has established herself as Teresa's lapdog and interpreter.  Jen speaks "Tere-speak" fluently.

Loved Teresa's Deer in a Headlights look when trying to summon up one time she had Mel's back.  Crickets.

Marg was unusually quiet.  I did like that she mostly ignored Teresa's BS comments and pretty much dismissed them.  Good for her.  The previews show her really getting into it with Jennifer though.

My take on Teresa and her boyfriend (forgot his name and too lazy to look it up) and his family basically moving in is he is isolating Teresa from people she has known for years and her family.  I could be way off but its starts with little things and next thing you know she will be isolated from everyone except him......oh LUIE...that is his name, and his family.  According to Teresa, everyone loves him except Marg.  I think Teresa does protest too much.  Something is there.  We just don't know what.  Wait until she is married to him and see if there is a change in how attentive he is to her.  Let the Gaslighting begin!

It seems to me that Tre is the type of person who abandons everyone for her man’s personal circle. While she kept her parents around her with Juicy, she spurned Joe, Melissa, their kids, Kathy, her kids, Rosie, and their mother.  It was Joe and his parents and siblings. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, Cozytea said:

Completely agree. I am not a huge Joe G fan but I genuinely felt bad for him. When Teresa was insulting him. He seemed so hurt. I think he and Melissa have major flaws but Teresa is just so completely vile.

For the first time, I actually felt sorry for Joe andMelissa also.  Joe loves his wife and family so much.  He’s the old fashioned type for family and get togethers.  My husbands family was the same.  Every week at Mamas house for macaroni.  It kept the family together.  I guess Teresa became too rich and involved with tv and Louie.  After she lost her parents, family went out the window.  When Tre and Louie split, who will she turn to, Jennifer?  She’s burned all her bridges.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 13

I watch the housewives for entertainment, so I don't really care all that much how they interact outside of filming.  

That said, the Gorgas knew what they were getting into and yet they still wanted/want the paycheck. You can't expect to be treated like family only when it serves your needs.  If they really cared about their relationship with Teresa and her daughters, they'd keep the family stuff private. I'd say the same thing about Teresa if they'd preceded her on the show and she clamored to be part of it later. 

14 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I don’t care how old Gia is .. she shouldn’t talk to elders the way she does.  She’s too big for her britches.  That’s up to Teresa to teach her.

Normally I'd agree with you but Joe Gorga was screaming about her father's behavior killing her grandmother, on camera. Imagine if someone talked about his father that way? Again, see above for expecting family treatment only when it serves your needs.

As far as the wedding goes, Tre/Luis are a middle aged couple each on their second marriages, how many damn bridesmaids/groomsmen are they having?  

Finally, what would this show have without Tre/Melissa and the family squabbles?  Very little. I'm actually surprised by the S13 cast rumors because, of all of them, Margaret brings the least to the table story-wise. She's uninteresting, her husband is uninteresting, all she does is gossip about the others. She really should thank Teresa and her over-the-top reactions to Marge's constant shit stirring for her apple. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
31 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I felt bad for both Joe and Melissa last night and I normally don't care that much about them. Mel seemed genuinely hurt when she talked about how she wouldn't be a bridesmaid but Louie's sisters would be. And how they (and Teresa's niece and nephews) were relegated to a friend table. They may have not had good intentions when they first joined the show but I do think they have tried the last couple of years with Tre, especially since Tre and Joe's parents died. And Teresa just cannot see past her own idiotic love bubble. It's very telling what she said in the last episode that she would cut people out if they don't support her relationship. She will do anything and hurt anyone to make it work. Basically Louie is her new family and anyone that came before doesn't matter. I felt bad for Delores too and she's still giving Teresa a pass for not inviting her. And that was such a BS excuse, they only invited couples? The whole pregnant bridesmaid thing was just so beyond. 

Jeez, not everything is Marge's fault! I will laugh if everyone says "hey bitch boy" when Louie comes up on stage.

When Teresa showed Andy her ring, she said proudly "he picked it out". Well yes, who else would pick it?

I did laugh when Andy said "Ok, let's bring out Jacqueline".

I also liked Jackie bringing up the double standard of how they say the C word and Tre talks about her pineapple puss but Jackie saying dick was a bridge too 

Edited by kristen111

I only rarely watch this show and every time I do I come away on the side of Joe Gorga.  Teresa learned from her father that she can treat Joe like garbage, then turn around and demand he let her use him when she needs him, insulting him all along.

She and Louis will break-up and she will not just expect but demand Joe and Melissa support her and help her pick up the pieces for herself and her daughters, and Joe will because that's his role in their family.

• Love 11
(edited)
7 hours ago, snarts said:

I watch the housewives for entertainment, so I don't really care all that much how they interact outside of filming.  

That said, the Gorgas knew what they were getting into and yet they still wanted/want the paycheck. You can't expect to be treated like family only when it serves your needs.  If they really cared about their relationship with Teresa and her daughters, they'd keep the family stuff private. I'd say the same thing about Teresa if they'd preceded her on the show and she clamored to be part of it later. 

Normally I'd agree with you but Joe Gorga was screaming about her father's behavior killing her grandmother, on camera. Imagine if someone talked about his father that way? Again, see above for expecting family treatment only when it serves your needs.

As far as the wedding goes, Tre/Luis are a middle aged couple each on their second marriages, how many damn bridesmaids/groomsmen are they having?  

Finally, what would this show have without Tre/Melissa and the family squabbles?  Very little. I'm actually surprised by the S13 cast rumors because, of all of them, Margaret brings the least to the table story-wise. She's uninteresting, her husband is uninteresting, all she does is gossip about the others. She really should thank Teresa and her over-the-top reactions to Marge's constant shit stirring for her apple. 

clamored its not like she was on the show for 18 years and they just suddenly popped uo .. it was the beginning of the 3rd season they have been on this show for 10 years at this point 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
They have been on 10 years now not 9
  • Love 14
(edited)

When I actually feel an ounce of sympathy for Tiny Joe, Teresa is outdoing herself. I have felt sorry for Melisa before, but last night especially. As for Teresa and her Stupid Love Bubble, it will be interesting to see how long it is before one of the girls sees through Louie and trouble starts. I have no doubt Teresa us one of those women that will side with the husband. And just in case there is anyone that think Teresa has even a single functioning brain cell I have two words. No Prenup. Idiot.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 14

Margaret brings the least to the table story-wise. She's uninteresting, her husband is uninteresting, all she does is gossip about the others. She really should thank Teresa and her over-the-top reactions to Marge's constant shit stirring for her apple. 

I think this is a two-way street.  Without Margaret, Teresa only has age old battles with family members.  I like Margaret and I loved that she did not get into a shouting match with Teresa like everyone else did.  She was very dismissive of Tre because the shit coming out of Tre's mouth is total BS and lives only in Tre's mind.  Margaret is the only HW (other than Dolores) that can hold her own with Tre.  Did Margaret come in hot with the questions about Louie this season, absolutely.  Tre's reaction and constantly bringing it up when no one else has said a word, is telling.  Margaret is now living rent free in Tre's head.  Go Margaret!

I too think that Melissa was hurt about the wedding but not so much being a bridesmaid but the whole feel of the wedding.  To be at the "friends" table was all Tre's doing.  For her to keep saying she had nothing to do with it BS.  Tre does not own her shit when she does it.  Always an excuse.  For my cousin's wedding, my mom and I got stuck at the friends table when we flew in from out of state and it pissed me off.  After a couple of drinks, I started getting verbal about it until my mom told me to knock it off.  And I did.  Then the bride asked about staying with us when the Olympics were in town and I promptly told her no but my "friend' may have a bed for them.  Needless to say we never saw them when the came to the Olympics.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

Doormat Delo is present and ready to be walked on. A true Tre friend is there to take the stiletto deep in the back and feel lucky for the acknowledgement.

Jen trying to Tre-splain like she knows her best. You know nothing Jen Snow, nothing. 

I don't care if tomato face uses Tre to death. I will relish the day when the love bubble bursts and she gags on the bile. Will the real slim shady please stand up?

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

All I know is that I had to take two Tylenol after this stupid show I just HAD to watch.  Plus two more to go.

1 hour ago, gaPeach said:

I think this is a two-way street.  Without Margaret, Teresa only has age old battles with family members.  I like Margaret and I loved that she did not get into a shouting match with Teresa like everyone else did.  She was very dismissive of Tre because the shit coming out of Tre's mouth is total BS and lives only in Tre's mind.  Margaret is the only HW (other than Dolores) that can hold her own with Tre.  Did Margaret come in hot with the questions about Louie this season, absolutely.  Tre's reaction and constantly bringing it up when no one else has said a word, is telling.  Margaret is now living rent free in Tre's head.  Go Margaret!

I too think that Melissa was hurt about the wedding but not so much being a bridesmaid but the whole feel of the wedding.  To be at the "friends" table was all Tre's doing.  For her to keep saying she had nothing to do with it BS.  Tre does not own her shit when she does it.  Always an excuse.  For my cousin's wedding, my mom and I got stuck at the friends table when we flew in from out of state and it pissed me off.  After a couple of drinks, I started getting verbal about it until my mom told me to knock it off.  And I did.  Then the bride asked about staying with us when the Olympics were in town and I promptly told her no but my "friend' may have a bed for them.  Needless to say we never saw them when the came to the Olympics.

Good for you.👍

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

A missed Melissa moment....when Tre said you shouldn't have gotten married when I was nine months pregnant.  The ONLY response from Mel should have been "bitch, I was planning my wedding for 18 months...YOU should have planned YOUR pregnancy better."  

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
(edited)
18 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

uggggg I hate myself for this, but to me, that wasn't an airslap.  In my Italian and Greek american family , both sides use that gesture as a GTFOH sign.  He came in low with a forward swing, if it were an air slap it would have been higher and a backhand swing.  

Yep, in my family too.  Like the other gesture when they do that under the chin thing with the fingers. Lol. I’m not Italian, but husband is.  Learned a lot.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 5

This woman (Teresa), is without a doubt the stupidest woman I know.   That is all that needs to be said. Makes me nuts that she actually gets paid good money for being so dumb? SMH

• Love 15
11 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

So Jen is now Teresa’s translator?! That was weird: how Jen had to explain Teresa to everyone.

Because Teresa cannot manage to string two sentences together; she needs all the help she can get.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, beaker73 said:

I hope Teresa skips the pre-nup and that Neanderthal grifter takes her for every penny. 

I think Louie has her mesmerized.  It didn’t take much as she’s not all there in the head.  Looks like he will isolate her until something happens, like something bad I fear.  Like she will lose all her money?  Hmmmm.  I don’t know about a Spin-off.  Will it be all about Louie’s whole family?  She burned bridges with her family and friends.

• Love 2
On 4/29/2022 at 3:21 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

Of course she does.  The cameras will be rolling.

Maybe she can man the guestbook.

Omg I would dye laughing if Teresa made Melissa the guestbook person.  Because while I don't like Teresa, that doesn't mean that Melissa isn't forever thirsty.

They're all thirsty.

20 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Good lord, 12 minutes in and I already have a headache from the yelling!

I actually had to take an Imitrex after this show because I developed a migraine from all the yelling...

• Love 3
(edited)
20 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Tre girl let’s keep reeeeeeaching waaaaaay back for shit that you should have let go of like a decade ago 

Right? Teresa is a grudge holder just like her Daddy. Until the day he died he would not speak to his sister and hadn't spoken to her in years. Teresa is a Queen Bee and always resented her brother bringing another woman into the family ...it wouldn't even have mattered if the woman was her best friend. She needed/needs to be the only top bitch in the Gorga family. 

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Love 12
40 minutes ago, Marley GMA said:

This woman (Teresa), is without a doubt the stupidest woman I know.   That is all that needs to be said. Makes me nuts that she actually gets paid good money for being so dumb? SMH

She lacks intelligence and decorum...I thought the language she used at Margaret was uncalled for a show on at this time slot. Also, it was low class and disgusting. I hope her lover Louie was watching this...he may only be seeing the Teresa who has love bubbles coming out of her reptilian brain but last night he got to see the trashy person she really is. Good luck Louie...and hey Bravo...enough is enough...Teresa needs to go...please fire her ass. Thanks.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

Then, Teresa should stop insisting that Melissa put "family" first -- insisting that Melissa back Teresa no matter what.  Because Teresa certainly doesn't do that for Melissa.  Teresa, like many hypocrites, is blind to her own faults, but quick to judge others for any (perceived) wrong done.  Plus, she's got to be the dumbest housewife in all of the RH franchises.  Dumb + hypocritical + reacts violently at the slightest provocation = someone that must be a nightmare to deal with in real life, let alone just on the show.  Melissa dodged a bullet not being asked to be a bridesmaid.  

Yes, the last thing I'd want is to be in that wedding.  I did understand why Melissa was hurt. I'm sure she and Joe did step in a lot when Teresa was "away". 

I can't see T and Louie lasting too long. The whole set up screams ** WARNING  WARNING**! Teresa is an idiot and a narcissist, she also feels she can't say anything to Gia. We all know T will lie about how wonderful things are at home, even if everyone is fighting. She's all about being fake to the world. Mixing 2 families can work but there is a lot of entitlement in the Guidice family.  I can't see it being happily ever after. 

• Love 7

Every second wedding I have ever attended has had either the children as attendants or a single attendant, MOH and Best Man. A bunch of women in their 40s or 50s in  bridesmaid dresses would just be silly. Melissa even said she wasn't offended when Teresa said she wouldn't be a bridesmaid because she assumed that the daughters would be. Teresa obviously wants Bravo to foot the bill for the wedding. Let's all not watch if they do. It's going to be tasteless trainwreck.

• Love 16
(edited)

Honestly, if I were Melissa's age I would be happy NOT to be in the wedding. I hope I don't offend anyone here, but please.don't tell me Theresa is having a full blown wedding with 10 bridesmaids and a virginal white gown as if she were 21 again.  I imagine it will be a gaudy affair.

Edited by MsMalin
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

All the finger pointing when in actuality each one of these twits should be pointing their fingers back at themselves.  They're all guilty of doing the same things they complain the others do.  

Joe's stomp off and "quitting" is one of the phoniest drama queen displays  yet!  I don't think there are any circumstances under which he or his wife will leave with the exception of the show being canceled or getting fired. Also, these two have not had Teresa's back any more than she has had theirs.  It's a draw.

It might be time for Margaret to stop bleaching her hair.  The damage is really obvious now.  The cosmetic procedures are starting to work against her too.  Same for Jennifer. Dolores should lay off the dark lip liner and bronzer. She  looks like she needs a good scrubbing.  Melissa's contouring was out of control.  What did Teresa do to her lips?  It's distracting.  I can't even remember what Jackie looked like.  Usually the only thing I notice about her is the atrocious posture anyway.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Many of you have said what I was thinking during the reunion. I asked myself if Teresa really is as dumb as she seems. It didn't take much longer to reach the conclusion that she is confidently dumb. And I'm not attempting to be mean. I just don't understand how her brain works. So many things are just illogical. And she is so confident in her warped thinking.

Enough of her. 

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

This was a pathetic display of her narcissism and middle school mentality.

12 hours ago, nexxie said:

I wish Joe and Melissa understood that Tre is a full blown narcissist (npd), and what that means about how she sees them - best thing they could do for their own healing is to walk away from her and never look back. Joe’s sense of family holds him prisoner to an abuser, who will never be anything else - he should rescue his own family from his “only sister.”

100%!!!!!

17 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

So Jen is now Teresa’s translator?! That was weird: how Jen had to explain Teresa to everyone.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Tre will never get over Melissa and Joe joining her show. 

That's exactly it. Didn't they go behind Tre's back to try to get on the show without talking to her about it first? Same with cousins Kathy and Rosie? 

Tre and Louie never fight because Tre is afraid of Louie. She doesn't want to rock the boat. From everything we have heard about him (and I believe his ex's) dude has quite a temper.  

Delores being ok with Tre not inviting her to the engagement party is all kinds of f'ed up. She's just as far up Tre's ass as Jennifer is. Also, I'm not understanding the rift between Delores and Jennifer. Something else must have happened between them off camera. 

I was shocked to hear Tre say she never loved Juicy Joe, she married him to get out of the house. Louie is her one true love, her soulmate! Her daughters must love hearing that. Can they really be that crazy about Louie as Tre says or is she just being delusional as always? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7