Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Capital R Rake

• Start Topic

Do not tell me I'm the first? It was wonderful just seeing everything so bright and colorful again.

missing her sesame street GIF

I was a bit sceptical about that first meeting at dawn, but its was obviously done as a juxtaposition to Anthony being stressed to him suddenly relaxed and smiling. And it worked for me.

Dude, Kate has got some gumption to go against Lady Danburry like that. The scene of hers I most enjoyed was when she told her the truth. It was great seeing her guard slipping and seeing how much is at stake. I actually like the backstory so far, the importance of Edwina being the one to marry and why Kate is so focused on her feels reasonable instead of martyr like. I also approve of aging her up to be near Anthony's age to separate her from the debutantes.

While I felt the Bridgertons needed time to gel last season, they were terrific in all their group scenes. From Hyacinth egging Eloise on, Benedict mooing, but them swiftly rescuing her in the next instance, Violet's worry over Anthony, oh, and that goofy smile she had when Eloise stepped out of the room... I could just go on and on. Really, really great all around.

Penelope and Eloise actually make a very decent love story. Eloise oćin particular was maddening for a long stretch of the episode but by the end they understood each other better and supported each other. Pen doing so without Eloise even realizing.

So, who's going to have bigger beef with Newton, Anthony or Lady Danburry?

• Love 14

So far, what a delight! The first season was difficult to slog through, and I did not, at all, enjoy Daphne (a "diamond?"...ha, I think not!).  

Eloise was a favorite of mine in season one, and she continues to amuse me here. Loved her suggesting that the suitor who was playing marbles with her younger siblings might want some milk to drink, bwah ha! Also enjoyed her writing fake names to fill her dance card, clever girl. Watching her dance with her little brother was very cute, aw. And Benedict and Eloise's sibling relationship always warms my heart. Him scurrying her away for cake when that guy (a possible suitor?) appeared gave me a chuckle.

The actor that plays Benedict injects much of his charm into the character, but I don't know if I'm enjoying his story. Not keen on the art stuff. Love his interactions with his family, though, and he usually has the best wardrobe (of the men).

And then there's Anthony. Destroy him, Kate! I do love Anthony, but he needs the challenge of someone like Kate. I know he has his eyes set on the new "diamond" Edwina, and she seems to meet all of his requirements for a "perfect" wife (which means Kate checks all of those boxes as well since she's the one who taught Edwina to play piano, dance, etc.), but sorry, Edwina. Kate all the way. I'm in the mood for a good enemies to lovers story!   

Edited by SonofaBiscuit
Grammar
  • Love 13

I also did not at all like Daphne in season 1 and thought she was batting way out of her league... not to mention my issues with forcing children on someone who outspokenly did not want them (and then, even worse, "he only needed the right person to convince him that children were what he wanted deep down!"). After this first episode though, I am all in for this season's story. Kate is awesome already, Anthony needs to be put in his place, and I'm also a sucker for enemies to lovers. The setup of him going after her sister first makes it all the more interesting. I also really like both new actresses for the Sharma sisters, and Eloise was my favorite girl in season 1, so I'm loving all women in the spotlight this year.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, bijoux said:

supported each other. Pen doing so without Eloise even realizing.

Was Pen really supporting Eloise, or rather did Pen learn from Eloise a better way of observing and commenting upon society? 

How did I manage to miss last season that someone known as "Pen" was the mysterious writer? 

• Useful 6
  • Love 4

I only just watched S1 within the last week — lucky timing, I didn’t even realize the new season was coming out so soon! (I had just binged two seasons of The Boys and needed something a little lighter and fluffier, whew!)

I’m enjoying S2 so far - it’s going to be fun to watch Anthony & Kate butt heads, he needs someone to soften his pompousness. I’ve seen his looks compared to Hugh Jackman, but all I see is a young Tim Daly. Which is not an insult, Tim Daly is extremely handsome! As is Jonathan Bailey.

I adore Lady Danbury and I think I’m going to like the new Lord Featherington as well, he seems like he’s a little bit of a scamp. He’ll keep Lady Featherington on her toes, for sure!

• Love 13

I’m going to savour this season by watching only one episode per day. 
I loved the first season and imagine this will be just as entertaining.  
Eloise and Pen have such a close relationship and are a delight to listen to. 
I’m understanding a little more of what motivates Anthony to be such a prick at times. 
Are Benedict and the modiste no longer shagging?

The Sharma ladies are an interesting mix of personalities. Kate and Lady Danbury are both formidable.Newton is adorable!

The new Lord Featherington is definitely going to shake that household up.

Pall mall anyone?

• Love 5

Benedict and Delacroix ended things amicably last season. Hat off to your restraint. I binged it all, thought it is largely due to being home sick. It dropped perfectly today. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I just cannot stress enough how much I love the Bridgertons' home scene. From Anthony slipping that request for an engagement ring among talks of staff and leases, Violet's bewilderment and asking for Benedict's assisst, to Hyacinth complimenting the debutantes and Anthony replying they all looked the same. It was just such ridiculous good fun.

Kate really was crushed by what she heard Anthony say about his search for a wife. Watching again it's painfully clear that what she describes to Edwina as Edwina's perfect match is in fact what she desires for herself. And there she is tracking Anthony at the ball only to hear him stomp everything into the ground. It even makes me understand her quick departure from the ball. It's rude and dumb, but understandable and human that she wants to lick her wounds.

Lady Danburry's beef with Newton is excellent. As is her attitude towards Kate. Oh, you've read Debrett's. How quaint. Now step aside and let the pro handler things.

My love for Varley remains strong and deep.

Edited by bijoux
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11

I have missed this show! I was so happy seeing all the fun Bridgerton sibling scenes and then when Material Girl was playing at the ball I squealed. All those pretty dresses and dancing was stunning.

I also love now that we know that Pen is Lady Whistledown we get to see her lurking in the shadows and struggling to get the letters out on time. 

Anthony and Kate- already loving them. They have such fantastic chemistry. 

Edited by twoods
  • Love 16

We return to Bridgerton, with an all new love story and new modern songs to do Regency covers to. I am thrilled to have this show back, its just such romance novel fun. I am going to have to watch slowly to savor it, even if its going to be rough. 

While Kate and Anthony are clearly going to have an enemies to lovers story, similar to the way Daphne and Simon, I like that Kate is different than Daphne. She's headstrong, not afraid to speak her mind, and isn't even looking for a husband right now, which makes her a perfect match for Anthony, who really needs someone who can knock some of the pompous out of him with some well placed snark. I like Anthony but he really is such a stuck up ass sometimes, he needs someone who can really challenge him. She also seems like a lady who can really get things done, perfect for a future Viscountess and the future of the family. I am also very glad they gave him an older (for the Regency) love interest instead of a super young debutante. They already have great chemistry and, on a shallow note, the actors are both ridiculously gorgeous, I am so here for this. 

It definitely feels like Kate and Edwina are a bit of a riff on The Taming of the Shrew/10 Things I Hate About You/Kiss Me Kate. Snarky seemingly disagreeable older sister who's protective of her sweet innocent younger sister? Her name is even Kate! 

While I do love the romance, my favorite scenes tend to be Bridgerton family scenes, they're all so adorable. Seeing Eloise out in society should be fun, even if its not all that fun for her. I am very curious how long Penelope can keep this up, I suspect that Eloise will end up finding out. Also very considerate of them to let Nicola Coughlan use her real accent for a few scenes.

• Love 13

I am so thrilled that show is back in all its bright, colorful glory.

I thought I would miss seeing Simon, although at least we did get a bit of Daphne sans the wretched baby-bangs, but Jonathan will do quite nicely for the eye-candy. Speaking of, and on the shallowest of notes, why hello there, Anthony's ass. 

I am going to try to not binge all at once. We'll see how long that lasts.

I love Kate's fire and sass and unconventional "I'm not looking for a husband" demeanor. I also appreciate how protective she is of her sister.

There is definite chemistry between her and Anthony and I love that she wasn't instantly besotted and not pretending otherwise as Daphne was with Simon (not that I could blame her). What a blow for "thinks he's God's gift" Anthony. 

Even though I'm not loving a triangle, especially with sisters, I do think it will add more drama and angst to have Anthony be truly torn and that moment of vulnerability with Edwina in their first dance was duly noted.

I love the family scenes, Bridgerton and Featherington. I'll be curious to see where the new, much younger and attractive Lord Featherington storyline takes us. 

Pen, using her "wallflower" status to gather up all the juicy gossip to her advantage, was perfection and I love her friendship with Eloise. 

I have missed you, show!

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Speaking of,  and on the shallowest of notes, a shallow note, why hello there, Anthony's ass. 

I actually laughed and checked the minute mark. It was like, hello, Bridgerton, welcome back.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, ouinason said:

Kate is bossy, that is for sure.  A little overbearing

Anthony was overbearing last season. I'd forgotten how high-handed he was about arranging a match for Daphne until I rewatched. It was quite unattractive. In fact he behaved a lot like Kate is doing now with her sister ie. acting as gatekeeper, scaring off potential suitors, and deciding what's best for her.

I think that first Kate/Anthony meeting on horseback was really important for setting up the season. It was just the two of them meeting as strangers, away from the rest of society and without anyone's knowledge. They competed, which set the tone for every other encounter so far; they enjoyed the competition; and then when they spoke for a moment, each one called the other out (on being a bad loser, on being lost). And the main thing is, each one came away liking the other. You can tell because when Kate sees Anthony again, she follows him round the ballroom. And when Anthony sees Kate again, he looks delighted.

3 hours ago, bijoux said:

Kate really was crushed by what she heard Anthony say about his search for a wife. Watching again it's painfully clear that what she describes to Edwina as Edwina's perfect match is in fact what she desires for herself. And there she is tracking Anthony at the balls only to hear him stomp everything into the ground. It even makes me understand her quick departure from the ball. It's rude and dumb, but understandable and human that she wants to kick her wounds

Oooh. That's why she was so angry at him after eavesdropping! She was crushed. I'm so glad there's a reason for that. I didn't get that Kate took what she overheard as a blow to herself, so I thought her anger and their quarrel was just manufactured drama. Thanks for explaining. So that's why she gives him a verbal slap.

Edited by Kirsty
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

I thought I would miss seeing Simon, although at least we did get a bit of Daphne sans the wretched baby-bangs, but Jonathan will do quite nicely for the eye-candy. Speaking of,  and on the shallowest of notes, a shallow note, why hello there, Anthony's ass. 

And quite a bit of his front! 

I am happy this show is back; although I felt this episode seemed to a little overlong and it seems to be a little darker this season?  I'm wondering if that has something to do with it being shot during COVID vs. the previous season.

• Love 2

I don’t miss Simon at all. It was one of the reasons I enjoyed Bridgerton but not THE reason. There were lots of others and they are in full force this season. The humor being number one. This show is goddamn delight and I LOVE it. and I love Anthony and Kate. They are more than a match for each other and I am totally here for it. 

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I can't even imagine what real purpose Simon could have served without taking away scenes from other family members.  I'm good.

And it already feels overstuffed with the need to have a focus on Penelope, the Featheringtons and the Bridgertons even though this show is Bridgerton.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Conotocarious said:

I don’t miss Simon at all. It was one of the reasons I enjoyed Bridgerton but not THE reason. There were lots of others and they are in full force this season. The humor being number one. This show is goddamn delight and I LOVE it. and I love Anthony and Kate. They are more than a match for each other and I am totally here for it. 

14 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I can't even imagine what real purpose Simon could have served without taking away scenes from other family members.  I'm good.

4 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

And it already feels overstuffed with the need to have a focus on Penelope, the Featheringtons and the Bridgertons even though this show is Bridgerton.

Yes, but I really feel a cameo of Simon with Daphne and the baby--sending them off to her childhood home--would have given a bit of continuity that is lacking for me.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

I loved it. I missed this show -- it provides much need escapism. I like Kate and Anthony's courtship, it's different than last season. I would like them to check on Marina - this season, hopefully she makes a cameo.

• Love 4

Well I decided to have a bit of a hate watch tonight but have to admit that I came away delighted.

The writing and direction is much sharper. The visuals are top notch. Love Kate. Excellent heroine. The cast seems much more comfortable.

The jewelry is off the hook.

And most of all, not a trace of jizz.

Edited by MrsR
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

Ah the show has returned and my fears of it not having the same vibe as the first season dissipated within the first 10 minutes. I really have missed the family scenes packed with banter. The great romance plot can be whatever, as long as I have quality Bridgerton sibling banter I will be happy.

Honestly, didn't miss Simon at all, but I'm one of the few people who genuinely didn't care about the character. Sure he provided some eye candy but I just didn't care for him as a person and found him annoying and often yelled at the screen at his decisions and reasoning.

The recap at the start will did hit it home for me that I cared more about all the side stories than whatever was happening with Daphne/Simon. And once again that is true after one episode. Lots of interesting minor plots happening that have me more intrigued that the Great Romance. Although I am appreciating all the extra screen time Jonathan Bailey now gets, clothed and non-clothed.

I know nothing about the books so this is all new to me, but at the moment I don't find Kate the easiest person to instantly like but I guess that is the point of this genre.

This episode made me realised that Benedict may be my favourite Bridgerton. I love his jibes at his siblings. I literally had to pause after his mooing cause I was laughing so hard. Hopefully that his snark doesn't go away when the character becomes central to the story.

I'm trying really hard not to binge the show, to spread the enjoyment out but between Benedict's snide comments, the family scenes and the mere presence of Jonathan Bailey, it really is hard not to keep watching

• Love 17

I know People were Like who's going to be able to follow in Rege's footsteps, but really, just watch how captivating Jonathan is when all you can see are his eyes as the valet covers Anthony's face with a towel. Unfair, really.

• Love 13

The internet in my area crashed right at midnight I thought maybe Bridgerton fans crashed it.

I love Kate knocking Anthony down a peg. He really needs it. I loved their first scene together. Kate clearly attracted but then crushed when she overheard him talking about what he wants in a wife. I do hope someone points out that Kate is doing what Anthony did to Daphne although for different reasons. I do really think Kate wants her sister to be happy. While Anthony nearly destroyed everything by trying to arrange his sister to a creep. 

I liked the conversation between Kate and Lady Danbury. I'm glad she was honest with her. I didn't like Kate being snippy to Danbury. She is helping her family out a lot. 

I love Lady Danbury and the Queen.

I liked the conversation between Eloise and Penelope. I agree, I wish they'd end up a couple. 

• Love 4

More than The Taming of the Shrew, I'm seeing parallels to Pride and Prejudice.  Between Kate and Anthony standing in for Lizzie and Darcy and the Featheringtons losing their home (and being beholden) to a distant cousin the writers borrowed heavily from Jane Austen.  I did really enjoy the first episode.  It still has all the glamor and romance of the first season, not to mention a similar plot, but the characters and situations are different enough so as not to be a retread.  Kate is strong and clever (like Lizzie Bennett).  She'll be fun to watch as she puts Anthony in his place until she realizes she loves him.  (Not a spoiler, but we know where that's going, right?)  Eloise and Pen get a bit tiresome with their fish out of water acts, but I did like their conversation about Eloise hating too much attention and Pen being invisible.  (Wish they'd fix Eloise's awful hair though.)

Lady Danbury and the Queen are the best.

I think I'll also enjoy Lady Danbury reacting to the dog (Newton?).  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Haleth said:

More than The Taming of the Shrew, I'm seeing parallels to Pride and Prejudice.  Between Kate and Anthony standing in for Lizzie and Darcy and the Featheringtons losing their home (and being beholden) to a distant cousin the writers borrowed heavily from Jane Austen…

I too was thinking this felt very much like it was derived from Jane Austen’s works, but wondered if I was also being influenced by the just dropped season 2 of Sanditon.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

During the scene when the young ladies were being presented at court I was wondering if the names of the girls were inside jokes, names of the crew or the writers’ relatives. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

A friend of mine had a cousin who was a writer on a popular TV show years and years ago, and as a birthday surprise for her, he named a very minor episode player after her. I think family names come in a lot. They're probably pretty easy to clear, too.

I see Austen and Shakespeare influences so far, which are good authors to steal from, heh. Add me to the list of those not really missing Simon. Rege-Jean Page is gorgeous, and I think he did a good job as Simon, but Simon was an asshole.

The queen's wigs always crack me up. The hair people must have a blast with those.

I loved Eloise last season, but if she keeps up with this "being out in society is such a hassle" attitude, she's going to lose some of that love. Fight society from the inside! I'd love it if when she finds out Pen is Lady Whistledown (you know that's coming), the two of them team up to shake things up. And you also know there's some unconventional guy out there who wants more of an equal in a wife, so he'll be perfect for Eloise.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I know the series doesn't follow the rules of Romanancelandia's Regency,  but Eloise should be wearing her hair "up" after her presentation at court. Perhaps the idea is to show that she rejects the social rules in her "fish out of water" persona.  I guess putting her hair up later will signify her acceptance of her role. I assume that's why she wears it up on social occasions but down and ugly when she's being herself.

I do like that the Queen maintains Georgian style in her dresses while everyone else has gone Regency.  The fabrics and costume styling are marvelous. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Haleth said:

During the scene when the young ladies were being presented at court I was wondering if the names of the girls were inside jokes, names of the crew or the writers’ relatives. 

I'm pretty sure that one of the names that Anthony was crossing off in his book had a surname of Quinn. I could be wrong though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 3/25/2022 at 11:04 AM, shapeshifter said:

Was Pen really supporting Eloise, or rather did Pen learn from Eloise a better way of observing and commenting upon society? 

How did I manage to miss last season that someone known as "Pen" was the mysterious writer? 

Or, that her last name is Featherington, i.e., Pen Feather = Quill.

• Useful 7
  • Love 6
On 3/25/2022 at 8:04 AM, shapeshifter said:

I think it's a bit of both, though I wouldn't use th term "learns." Pen listens to Eloise and both considers her thoughts as well as seeking to support her ideas as well as herself.  

Anthony seemed slightly less annoying this episode.  I hope it can continue.  The initial dislike to warming trope is a difficult balance to avoid making either party, particularly the man, seem like an ass. 

• Love 6

Well, I am not missing Simon one bit. But then I always thought that while Daphne and Simon had a lot of sex, they didn't have the kind of intense chemistry that I want in my romantic pairings. To this day I think Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle  are an ideal example along with that North and South couple.

I think Kate and Anthony have promise and I love that adorable dog of hers.

• Love 9
On 3/25/2022 at 1:55 PM, LadyChaos said:

For someone who is trying to do everything in her power to get her sister married, Kate is going out of her way to be nasty to everyone and not even noticing that she is gaining a reputation for being vile. 

She said she'll sit and smile over every tea, as to not ruin her sisters chances....but she snaps at Lady Danbury whose name they are using to enter society and snaped at Lady Bridgerton.... she isn't trying very hard....

Good, so it's not just me. I've only watched one episode of the season so far (I liked but didn't love Season 1. It was a mostly okay show for me so I'm in no rush to binge the new season) and those were my exact thoughts about Kate. It's why as others noted, I was glad to have that scene with her and Lady Danbury when she revealed the truth about why marrying off Edwina well, is so important. It helped to humanize her a bit where till that point I was finding her a bit grating.

Not so much with Antony where we all know where this is going and it's the old enemies-to-lovers trope. But yeah the moments you noted between her and Lady Danbury and the way she dismissively and rudely demanded to leave when Lady Danbury was trying to introduce her to Lady Bridgerton was really uncalled for. 

But all that said, I'm curious to see how they navigate the obvious murky waters of Antony pursuing Edwina but eventually ending up with Kate. On a side note, watching Eloise seem genuinely tortured going through her season is hilarious. Also, I'm so glad the new Lord Featherington showed up and paid poor Philippa's dowry so she can finally marry her dorky betrothed. I'm rooting for those two kids.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 9

Who had Nirvana on their String Quartet Cover bingo card?  Definitely not me but absolutely squeed when I recognized Stay Away.

Definitely enjoyed this.  Very clear they're going to stray from source material but I like where they're going so far.  Part of that success was Kate and Simone Ashley's lovely performance.  I do agree that it's going to take a lot more to challenge Lady Danbury but I like the two working together.  It's clear she wishes to marry but buries herself in her self sacrifice for Edwina.  It's going to be a fun dance with her and Anthony this season.  I also watched S1 this last week so everything is fresh in my mind.

Enjoyed Eloise stumbling about on her debut although I am wondering if she's going to find out about Pen by season end.

The new Lord Featherington seems interesting but I'm glad Phillips and Finch are clear to marry their delightful dorky selves.

• Love 9

I am going to try and limit myself to one episode per day (we'll see how that goes), but the thing I noticed and really enjoyed in this first episode was Pen's internal angst about the Featherington family's financial situation - you could tell that, in spite of how terrible they are to her, she really was kind of worried about her sister not having a dowry and the talk of selling the candlesticks. 

That said, I REALLY loved that she was like: Pay the delivery boys more and also, oh, we're late today? Take some extra money for your troubles - it's kind of a joy to watch her exercise some authority when she's completely ignored and/or bullied by her family all the rest of the time!

• Love 18
38 minutes ago, Eeksquire said:

I am going to try and limit myself to one episode per day (we'll see how that goes)

I kind of wish I had only watched one episode per day, and maybe even rewatched each one before going to the next.
Instead, I did at least turn off the TV between episodes and spread it out over 2-3 days.🤷‍♀️
I think I was worried that the final episode thread would be too overwhelming if I waited??? (Silly me)

It's good to take time to focus on things like:

41 minutes ago, Eeksquire said:

I noticed and really enjoyed in this first episode was Pen's internal angst about the Featherington family's financial situation - you could tell that, in spite of how terrible they are to her, she really was kind of worried about her sister not having a dowry and the talk of selling the candlesticks. 

That said, I REALLY loved that she was like: Pay the delivery boys more and also, oh, we're late today? Take some extra money for your troubles - it's kind of a joy to watch her exercise some authority when she's completely ignored and/or bullied by her family all the rest of the time!

Excellent point about how even though the Featheringtons are an entirely different class than the maids, butlers, printers, etc., they can be just as stressed about finances–—which is also so common today among families and individuals trying to hold onto a middle class lifestyle–—including, perhaps, most who are watching the show. IDK?

Anyway, I wonder if the writers had intended the viewers to note that financial insecurity is a driver of Pen's emotions and choices?

• Love 8

Definitely.  I also like how Pen is caught between the financial straits of her family but also recognizes her privilege.  Hearing her real accent at the printers was a hoot.  I was like CLARE!

The other conflict is that I think she technically makes enough money that she could cover some of the family troubles but then that opens up a whole new set of questions of where did the money come from and of she tells them then that's yet another scandal they have to cover up.  In other words, Pens got a lot of shit on her mind.

Interesting dynamic with the new Lord.  He clearly intends to financially support the girls but is quickly asserting dominance.  This new support will clearly come with strings.  I'm guessing Lady F will attempt to sic Prudence on him but with failing results.  

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, kittykat said:

Definitely.  I also like how Pen is caught between the financial straits of her family but also recognizes her privilege.  Hearing her real accent at the printers was a hoot.  I was like CLARE!

The other conflict is that I think she technically makes enough money that she could cover some of the family troubles but then that opens up a whole new set of questions of where did the money come from and of she tells them then that's yet another scandal they have to cover up.  In other words, Pens got a lot of shit on her mind.

Interesting dynamic with the new Lord.  He clearly intends to financially support the girls but is quickly asserting dominance.  This new support will clearly come with strings.  I'm guessing Lady F will attempt to sic Prudence on him but with failing results.  

The one thing I refuse to fault Pen for is not helping her family out. Like you say, she probably could but she’d definitely have to account for where in the world it came from. Why invite that hassle? Plus, if I were her there is NO WAY I’d share my hard-earned money with those three. They act like Pen is beneath them, she’s told to shut up whenever she opens her mouth, and she’s generally ignored or treated like an afterthought and that’s putting it kindly. I’d be saving my money up for a way out of there.

Edited by Conotocarious
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, kittykat said:

72aa5196e2fe4e27c75edb7d7d756053c260a564

It WAS a hoot, but I also enjoyed all the scenes of Pen hustling and bustling. It was very working girl.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2