Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The ladies' professional lives are booming. As Heather celebrates the completion of a new project with Terry, Dr. Jen prepares to launch a new business venture and Emily meets with an exoneree as part of The Innocence Project.

Original Air Date: 2022.03.16

image.thumb.png.a151279573ba69f0622351e114a4a53b.png

@Thumper Rhodes reportedly had a lot of physical pain (due to her dancing career); I believe an article when she and Marx were still together mentioned a specific condition but for the life of me I can't find it.

Slightly O/T - my favorite light reading on Marx

Edited by chick binewski
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I kind of like these episodes where nothing really happens.

That being said, this ending drama was dumber than the Great Underwear War of Beverly Hills, which is an unbelievably low bar.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Shannah Banana said:

It really is the Dubrow Show and it may not be working out that great for them.  Where are the fans?  Are there fans? I'm not a fan, I'm quite pissed that Orange County devolved into the Dubrow Show.

I'm not sure this episode is the best one to level this complaint about, she seemed barely on.

@Keywestclubkid you don't get your score on the Bar. All we know is that Shane passed the same year they lowered the standard. Who knows if that made the difference this time? He may well have passed with a higher score. Hell, he's taken it enough times that he should have the questions memorized. 😁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Lassus said:

I'm not sure this episode is the best one to level this complaint about, she seemed barely on.

Hahahaha, that's funny...we weren't in two minutes before it became the Dubrow Show Seven Year Stitch infomercial.  She was on plenty...she always is.  It's the Dubrow Show!

• Love 18
42 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

I'm quite pissed that Orange County devolved into the Dubrow Show. 

I can't even look at their 2 fugly mugs. I don't watch this $hitfest anymore. I just happened to be flipping through channels and tuned in for a minute and saw the Dubrows promoting their new reality show. I hope it flops.

RHOC is not even worthy of "hate watching."

• Love 12

Who the fuck is giving Heather and Terry a marriage show. Lol who is looking to those 2 for advice.

Gina is embarrassing. She is really going all in with her Heather impression.

Ryne is a weird guy but I like how he’s never impressed with Heathers shit lol.

God Noelle is so fucking weird. Who talks like that with their mom.

I don’t have a perfect posture but yikes with Gina’s. Especially with that probably Heather approved jacket she was wearing at Dr. Jen’s party.

Gina’s ex is kind of hot to me this episode lol.

Lol they totally fake hyped that not really Kelly Dodd moment.

Why is Shane cracking me up lately. I’m almost kind of liking him on the show lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, QQQQ said:

We now know how Heather's mom likes her steak. But does she prefer the spit in her drink shaken or stirred?

It's definitely in a frosted glass because that is one cold woman.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Gina taking her kids to the dentist with her ex husband in tow. They film hours and hours of footage and that doesn't end up on the cutting room floor? 

Poor Shannon with no friends. She is so boring without the other two amiga's she has to agree to have a gang up storyline just to keep herself relevent. She must go home and drink alot of vodka.

Tamra has a podcast with Teddi Melloncamp and they talk alot about this show and other RH shows. It's interesting because every now and then they talk about behind the scenes bullshit that we never see and what production makes them do. Sometimes there are many, many do overs for just one scene.  I can't stand Tamra or Teddi but I actually enjoy them together on this podcast. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

And that jacket Gina was wearing was so ill fitting, I just couldn't.   That posture is got to go.  Be a friend, Heather and tell Gina she looks like shit in her clothes because she has lousy posture.  Be a friend, Heather. 

Same!   That jacket looked like it came from Target (no shade - just not something I'd expect to see an OC RH wear)  And I'm no fashionista but houndstooth  and spandex - is that okay?   It was distracting.   🤨    Gina needs a tailor.

9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

RHOC is not even worthy of "hate watching."

I starting to agree.  I was 5 minutes into the Dubrow Show Live from The Dubrow Centre for Ostentation (who has velvet ropes in their lobby home?) and realized this longtime habit isn't even that fun to snark about. 

• Love 17

Now that Gina’s hair is shorter it’s very obvious that she’s very stooped and round shouldered.  Everyone kept saying she looked sophisticated, but that jacket was so ill fitting and cheap looking. Surely not Heather approved! 

They’re desperately trying with the boring ‘Shannon is jealous’ storyline but actually the Shane scene was the only good bit.  The Heather show-off house parties are all so dull.

What happening to these Desperate Housewives shows?  They used to be entertaining.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, Marley said:

Who the fuck is giving Heather and Terry a marriage show. Lol who is looking to those 2 for advice.

Their marriage appears to work because Terry is seldom home. They live separate lives. Terry looks at breasts all day and Heather gets to spend his money. There's no secret to their alleged successful marriage. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Their marriage appears to work because Terry is seldom home. They live separate lives. Terry looks at breasts all day and Heather gets to spend his money. There's no secret to their alleged successful marriage. 

Exactly. Many of us remember when Heather was on the show previously. She had a guest appearance on I think it was Hot In Cleveland, Terry couldn't even handle Heather being away from home for the time that took. He was annoyed at the time it was taking away from her housewife duties, and she was annoyed that he was not taking up the slack. I have no doubt that had Heather been a successful actress, they would be divorced. Terry even said a couple of episodes ago to Ryne(d) that he could not imagine being married to a doctor. Terry is a chauvinist and far from marriage role model material. In the same vein, if Terry wasn't raking in the money, Heather would not be there. The only good thing about the two of them is that they deserve each other. 

Did anyone else find it odd that Heather brought a bucket of fried chicken to Jenn's party? I understood that it was a joke, but I though it was tacky to bring smelly fried chicken to a rather elegant party. I can't imagine that Heather would have appreciated it if someone had brought KFC to one of her $35,000 parties, 

Speaking of parties, the Dubrows really can't get enough of celebrating themselves, can they? I wonder how their show it doing? If RHoOC ratings are any indication, the Dubrows are not a draw. 

• Love 21
58 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Did anyone else find it odd that Heather brought a bucket of fried chicken to Jenn's party? I understood that it was a joke, but I though it was tacky to bring smelly fried chicken to a rather elegant party. I can't imagine that Heather would have appreciated it if someone had brought KFC to one of her $35,000 parties, 

I'm willing to bet that was a clean empty bucket, just a prop.  No way would Heather be caught with a smelly bucket of KFC chicken. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

People like Heather who shove their allegedly "perfect" marriage/relationship in people's faces make me sick.

Makes me think of Heidi Klum and Seal who did a marriage renewal every year to tell everyone how in love they were.  Then came the divorce . . . . 

17 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No shade but who after watching this show would RUSH out and want to hire Shane has their lawyer? Honestly he only passed caused they lowered the standard does not scream I will win your case 

I doubt he's a trial lawyer.  Doesn't seem like that would be his area.  Emily should shut her yap about the standard being lowered.  The test changed some due to covid affecting testing methods.  That doesn't necessarily mean the standard was lowered.  She may be joking, but it really undermines her spouse.  Not a good look. 

16 hours ago, QQQQ said:

We now know how Heather's mom likes her steak. But does she prefer the spit in her drink shaken or stirred?

We used to tell a colleague that he had swallowed a lot of other people's spit.  Heather's mom probably gets more spit, floor grime, and body funk with her meals than actual food. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Somewhere Dorit Kemsley is scoffing at the Dubrows trotting out "dear friend" Richard Marx for an impromptu concert. I will say, his voice pretty much sounds exactly the same as back in the day, so I was impressed.

As awkward as Orange Ryne is, Dr. Jen's extremely socially awkward herself with her lack of ability to read a room. Did she think her audience would stay with her through a 30-minute medical research presentation? I'm not sure if half the room would be able to spell TBI.

During his swearing in, I laughed when Shane stopped the judge to slow down because I had just been thinking "wow that's a lot to recite at one time." Although if most attorneys have committed it to memory, maybe that explains why it took multiple attempts and pandemic related leniency to pass the CA Bar.  I thought he was giggling at the word "discharge." Like maybe he was recalling Jennifer Coolidge in Legally Blonde 2 barging in with "Who's ready to discharge?" Actually on second thought, I think that's exactly why he was giggling.

Edited by dmeets
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

It really is the Dubrow Show and it may not be working out that great for them.  Where are the fans?  Are there fans? I'm not a fan, I'm quite pissed that Orange County devolved into the Dubrow Show.  I'm also pissed that Mizz Heather has her sticky little paws all over everything and everybody.  I cannot even believe Bravo and Idiot Andy gave them this kind of power and pull, and I can't believe they are all Heather's bitches, except for Noella.  Heather is blocking her out every chance she gets.  This is messed up and all because Noella won't kiss her ass.  Yup.

And while I'm at it, I would just as soon listen to Noella's tales of marital woe's as Dr Jen and RIND'z.  STFU, all that woman does is bitch and cry, and that vein under her eye is annoying as hell.  If Noella would leave off with the sexy time TMI, she is vastly preferable to me.  Jen and RIND don't interest me, he is a mouth breather and she is a whiner.  Noella may actually have an interesting life in there if she could get past her past.  I want Dr Jen voted off the island.  Please vote with me :P

And that jacket Gina was wearing was so ill fitting, I just couldn't.   That posture is got to go.  Be a friend, Heather and tell Gina she looks like shit in her clothes because she has lousy posture.  Be a friend, Heather. 

And Emily gets that honorable mention for getting the fire started with the Shannon and Gina situation.  Good job, Emily, you little fire starter, you.

The Shane scene's were the best.  This is what the Dubrow Show has done to me, made me like Shane and his scene's the most. 

I couldn't have said it better myself! Bravo handed over this show to the Low Brows and has allowed them to completely take over this franchise. This show has become a branding/free advertising for the Low Brows various and sundry products/books/videos. I would venture to say that one of the negotiating points for the Low Brows was to be allowed to promote their "brand" on as many episodes as possible. It's disgusting. How low can this couple go? The other night I was channel surfing and happened upon Terry Low Brow shilling for some product that supposedly helps you lose weight...a small board that you stand on and the contraption underneath the board vibrates...the vibrations are supposed to make you lose weight. This was Jack LaLane level huckstering at its very worst. This couple are money hungry snake oil salesmen. Terry looked ridiculous in his scrubs standing (barely) on this board talking this up on SHOP HQ2. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Exactly. Many of us remember when Heather was on the show previously. She had a guest appearance on I think it was Hot In Cleveland, Terry couldn't even handle Heather being away from home for the time that took. He was annoyed at the time it was taking away from her housewife duties, and she was annoyed that he was not taking up the slack. I have no doubt that had Heather been a successful actress, they would be divorced. Terry even said a couple of episodes ago to Ryne(d) that he could not imagine being married to a doctor. Terry is a chauvinist and far from marriage role model material. In the same vein, if Terry wasn't raking in the money, Heather would not be there. The only good thing about the two of them is that they deserve each other. 

Speaking of parties, the Dubrows really can't get enough of celebrating themselves, can they? I wonder how their show it doing? If RHoOC ratings are any indication, the Dubrows are not a draw. 

So true on everything you said. Terry showed what a POS he is when he said that Jenn and Ryne's marriage "IS a mess" and then burst into hysterical laughter as did the other POS guests there. He's a physician for god's sake...you're supposed to have some compassion and dignity...instead you sarcastically say this unfortunate couple "is a mess" and laugh hysterically? He's a shitty person and a shitty doctor. And Heather thinks she's some sort of queen of catered parties. But her  "parfties" all about shilling their schlock...not raising money for a charity or a cause. They both repulse me.

• Love 11

Richard Marx? Really? I would been more impressed of they trotted out Keith Richards and Patti Hansen instead of some dated crooner from the 80's. Everyone singing along was cringeworthy. But it was free entertainment...just up the Low Brows alley!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I couldn't have said it better myself! Bravo handed over this show to the Low Brows and has allowed them to completely take over this franchise. This show has become a branding/free advertising for the Low Brows various and sundry products/books/videos. I would venture to say that one of the negotiating points for the Low Brows was to be allowed to promote their "brand" on as many episodes as possible. It's disgusting. How low can this couple go? The other night I was channel surfing and happened upon Terry Low Brow shilling for some product that supposedly helps you lose weight...a small board that you stand on and the contraption underneath the board vibrates...the vibrations are supposed to make you lose weight. This was Jack LaLane level huckstering at its very worst. This couple are money hungry snake oil salesmen. Terry looked ridiculous in his scrubs standing (barely) on this board talking this up on SHOP HQ2. 

No doubt you're right about that.  It must have been some real strong snake oil to convince the executives to hire them on, with all the perks they've been given, because they are not delivering.  That at least, is entertaining.

I was pretty much over Heather and Terry when they put leeches on their bodies for a vampire facial.  Not that I cared if they were that shallow and phony to put leeches on their bodies, but because they didn't even research it out.  They had no idea how long it would take for their blood to coagulate, they knew nothing except to put these nasty little blood sucking monsters on their bodies, to regain the Fountain of Youth.  What dumbasses.  So, they go to this party wearing maxi-pads taped to their torso's and still bled through, and that was it for me.  I could never take them seriously again after that.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Everyone kept saying she looked sophisticated, but that jacket was so ill fitting and cheap looking.

I think it was just Jeana.  I was like, "Jeana what happened to your eyesight?"  🙃

4 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I can't imagine that Heather would have appreciated it if someone had brought KFC to one of her $35,000 parties, 

Oh!  Now that I would gladly tune into watch!  Can you imagine how long she would go on and on about it?  No doubt toss the offending guest out for bringing KFC into the basement of The Dubrow Centre.    At least Jen just laughed it off, which really is all a decent hostess could do.  But then this wasn't really a party; it was a sales pitch.  One that was probably modeled on the one that got her to buy the machine.    I noticed Jen kept saying she was expanding the business;  Not practice, but business.  I have some experience with these doctor/businesses and it has almost nothing to do with healthcare but probably much more profitable because it's all private pay. 

Heather's party didn't even pretend it wasn't a commercial for their new crappy show. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

The look on Dr Jen's face when Gina asked if she could picture herself ever being with someone else... looks like maybe she already is. 

That was toooooo long of a pause....what's to think about Dr. Jen? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

I think it became the Dubrow show because Nicole who was heavily featured in the first episodes left in the middle of filming, most possibly after the drama of the lawsuit against Terry Dubrow, or something else that has not been revealed (yet), and Noella is not liked (or worse) by anybody except Shannon, and was not invited to common events most of the time. Gina, and Emily said they don't like Noella in interviews, social media, Watch What Happens Live. Heather, and Jen don't like her either. So, we ended up with scenes like the baptism, Gina's kids' visit to the dentist, and a lot of scenes with Jen who had the "advantage" of the bad relationship storyline though, and of course more by the Dubrows. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Why does Heather lead Terry through the house like he'll get lost if she doesn't show him the way?

There's no way that Heather went to a KFC and bought chicken. She had a minion do it for her.  But it was probably an empty bucket.  Can't see her h!andling chicken fillled greasy one.  

Jen's presentation reminded me of the pharmaceutical dinners I've attended about different cancer drugs and the research done.  Except we get to sit at a table and eat while the speaker talks.  They had food, but did not see many people able to sit down. I'm a nurse and it's hard to concentrate listening to all the statistics presented at the dinners.  I bet it's even harder for a lay person to stand and try to concentrate.   Oh, and she's selling snake oil, not life saving cancer drugs. 

At this point, Shane is my favorite house wife!

• Love 8

Isn’t Dr. Jenn a plastic surgeon?  Or dermatologist?   Maybe I wasn’t paying enough attention, but this new venture is for healing the brain ?   Whaaaaat??!! 🤔😕🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Same!   That jacket looked like it came from Target (no shade - just not something I'd expect to see an OC RH wear)  And I'm no fashionista but houndstooth  and spandex - is that okay?   It was distracting.   🤨    Gina needs a tailor.

For a minute I thought it was one of Heather's ugly pieces as I saw something similar on the Heather's Closet website. But turns out it was a grey plaid jacket but very similar. Also very ill fitting, which seems to be the theme of most of the clothes on her site. 

4 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

So true on everything you said. Terry showed what a POS he is when he said that Jenn and Ryne's marriage "IS a mess" and then burst into hysterical laughter as did the other POS guests there. He's a physician for god's sake...you're supposed to have some compassion and dignity...instead you sarcastically say this unfortunate couple "is a mess" and laugh hysterically? He's a shitty person and a shitty doctor. And Heather thinks she's some sort of queen of catered parties. But her  "parfties" all about shilling their schlock...not raising money for a charity or a cause. They both repulse me.

What I found mind boggling is that the Dubrows were/are passing themselves off as relationship experts, but  Terry interroged Ryne(d) about his non drinking status, and Heather making fun of Ryne(d) by wearing a napkin. Why in the world would anyone want advice from two pretentious twats? 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

Why does Heather lead Terry through the house like he'll get lost if she doesn't show him the way?

There's no way that Heather went to a KFC and bought chicken. She had a minion do it for her.  But it was probably an empty bucket.  Can't see her h!andling chicken fillled greasy one.  

Jen's presentation reminded me of the pharmaceutical dinners I've attended about different cancer drugs and the research done.  Except we get to sit at a table and eat while the speaker talks.  They had food, but did not see many people able to sit down. I'm a nurse and it's hard to concentrate listening to all the statistics presented at the dinners.  I bet it's even harder for a lay person to stand and try to concentrate.   Oh, and she's selling snake oil, not life saving cancer drugs. 

At this point, Shane is my favorite house wife!

The pharmaceutical presentation meals were the best part when I medical assisted! That and the amount of pens and branded swag I could extort from the reps so they could get an audience with our docs!

The brain thing reminded me of the aura pictures they took at Max's book party! It pisses me off that Jen was encouraging Gina to bring her daughter in to get her brain scanned so she could help with her learning issues. That is irresponsible and gross. 

3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

the basement of The Dubrow Centre

Hahaha! It is like a conference center, hotel or an office building! 

• Love 10
51 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

For a minute I thought it was one of Heather's ugly pieces as I saw something similar on the Heather's Closet website. But turns out it was a grey plaid jacket but very similar. Also very ill fitting, which seems to be the theme of most of the clothes on her site. 

What I found mind boggling is that the Dubrows were/are passing themselves off as relationship experts, but  Terry interroged Ryne(d) about his non drinking status, and Heather making fun of Ryne(d) by wearing a napkin. Why in the world would anyone want advice from two pretentious twats? 

The shallow and fake women of Orange County.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I think it became the Dubrow show because Nicole who was heavily featured in the first episodes left in the middle of filming, most possibly after the drama of the lawsuit against Terry Dubrow, or something else that has not been revealed (yet), and Noella is not liked (or worse) by anybody except Shannon, and was not invited to common events most of the time. Gina, and Emily said they don't like Noella in interviews, social media, Watch What Happens Live. Heather, and Jen don't like her either. So, we ended up with scenes like the baptism, Gina's kids' visit to the dentist, and a lot of scenes with Jen who had the "advantage" of the bad relationship storyline though, and of course more by the Dubrows. 

It was my understanding that Nicole refused to get a COVID vaccination which was required for filming.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

...as I saw something similar on the Heather's Closet website.

Whaaat?!   Good grief, those two will do anything for a buck and slap their names on anything.  Guess that explains Heather "offering" to go through Gina's closet.  I kind of feel bad for Gina because she just doesn't see it when it comes to Heather.  I did enjoy her dig about knowing who Richard Marx is because her Dad used to listen to him; hehe I highly doubt her DAD listened to Marx but it was a good one nonetheless.  

54 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

The shallow and fake women of Orange County.

That's always been true and maybe it's me that's changed but seems like it used to be more fun.  Now more often than not it's just gross. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 8
53 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

It was my understanding that Nicole refused to get a COVID vaccination which was required for filming.

I heard that too.  I think I heard it here.   Oh well, it's not like she's missed. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Thumper said:

Isn’t Dr. Jenn a plastic surgeon?  Or dermatologist?   Maybe I wasn’t paying enough attention, but this new venture is for healing the brain ?   Whaaaaat??!! 🤔😕🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

My question exactly!! What does TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY have to do with dermatology???  And what was she thinking all those people were going to do with all that information she was laying on them?  Invest in her "business"/"practice"?? Or come into her business/practice and have their brain waves analyzed? And last but not least; WHO in their right mind would GO TO THIS DOCTOR FOR ANYTHING???

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I starting to agree.  I was 5 minutes into the Dubrow Show Live from The Dubrow Centre for Ostentation (who has velvet ropes in their lobby home?) and realized this longtime habit isn't even that fun to snark about. 

Gina needs to learn how to stand up straight. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I don't like Emily when she tries to stir the pot between Gina and Shannon but I like her all the other times. Her sitting in the judges chair, screaming at her kids to stop screaming, asking for food and drinks while getting her brain scanned and her work with The Innocence Project.

I'm on Shannon's side. It seems like Gina is desperate to find an issue with her.

Am I allowed to think Matt is hot?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I went back and did a bunch of timing for the episode (which, of course, I left home).  While it opens with a lot of Heather for the first seven minutes or so, a lot of that is group stuff at the house for her event.  The entire rest of the episode is focused a lot on Dr. Jen, Gina, and Emily.  And even Noella and how she wasn't invited.   Probably the least screen time was Shannon.  Maybe to prepare for the OMG LETS FIGHT ending.

I know the hate for Heather is strong, but she did not have overwhelming screen time this episode, and almost certainly not even the most DESPITE that opening.  I still think all y'all are obsessed.

Also, man, there is a LOT of commercial time for these episodes.

• LOL 1
On 3/16/2022 at 11:32 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

@Keywestclubkid you don't get your score on the Bar. All we know is that Shane passed the same year they lowered the standard. Who knows if that made the difference this time? He may well have passed with a higher score. Hell, he's taken it enough times that he should have the questions memorized. 😁

It's different, every time

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Lassus said:

Probably the least screen time was Shannon. 

If this show actually gets renewed for another season, she is like a loose appendage, older than the others and with no real interactions with them. I read that there’s a possibility that Tamra might come back. Tamra hates Shannon so that could be interesting.

• Useful 2

He was annoyed at the time it was taking away from her housewife duties

Apparently, she can only give orders to the house staff in person, and not remotely?

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Apparently, she can only give orders to the house staff in person, and not remotely?

Well, yeah, how else can the staff admire her head-to-toe designer outfits and how young she thinks her skin looks? 😆 

Heather doesn't bother me as much as sad-sack Jen does. Especially Jen's doctor "business".  TMS is really serious stuff and I wouldn't do it unless a neurologist was controlling things, and I'd be iffy trusting it even then. Going to Jen for that is like seeing a dentist for Botox and thread face lifts. Stay in your lane!

5 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I don't like Emily when she tries to stir the pot between Gina and Shannon but I like her all the other times. Her sitting in the judges chair, screaming at her kids to stop screaming, asking for food and drinks while getting her brain scanned and her work with The Innocence Project.

I'm on Shannon's side. It seems like Gina is desperate to find an issue with her.

Am I allowed to think Matt is hot?

I agree! I laughed at her yelling at the kids to stop yelling. She looked good in the judge's seat. It was nice to see her getting involved with the innocence project, I hope she sticks with it and that it wasn't just for tv.

I like Gina, but she sure has a nasty side. She is worse since she's hooked up with Heather, then add Emily's pot stirring and woof. ( I thought Matt looked good, too, but unfortunately he's a violent douche.)

Shannon seems to be pretty fun, but she exhausts me even through the tv screen. Lol, I can't imagine being around all of her chaotic energy all the time.

• Love 8