Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Well, yeah, how else can the staff admire her head-to-toe designer outfits and how young she thinks her skin looks? 😆 

Heather doesn't bother me as much as sad-sack Jen does. Especially Jen's doctor "business".  TMS is really serious stuff and I wouldn't do it unless a neurologist was controlling things, and I'd be iffy trusting it even then. Going to Jen for that is like seeing a dentist for Botox and thread face lifts. Stay in your lane!

I agree! I laughed at her yelling at the kids to stop yelling. She looked good in the judge's seat. It was nice to see her getting involved with the innocence project, I hope she sticks with it and that it wasn't just for tv.

I like Gina, but she sure has a nasty side. She is worse since she's hooked up with Heather, then add Emily's pot stirring and woof. ( I thought Matt looked good, too, but unfortunately he's a violent douche.)

Shannon seems to be pretty fun, but she exhausts me even through the tv screen. Lol, I can't imagine being around all of her chaotic energy all the time.

Matt thinks he's hot...that's for sure. He's a little on the short side. Looks like he works out and has lost weight which I think is from stopping using steroids. He was really bulked up a few years ago when he terrorized Gina. I think he was "roided" up back then and since stopped using them. Just a speculative opinion on my part.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

Kelly is trash but I would laugh if they brought her back next season. Heather would prob run off but that’s ok lol. If Heather stays then she will be trashed. Win win lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Apparently, she can only give orders to the house staff in person, and not remotely?

IIRC, a lot of their complaints about each other had to do with things related to the kids. I can't remember, have we ever seen the Dubrows with a gaggle of nannies? In any case I think it was mostly kid related complaints as I think they have staff for everything else. And maybe even for that, and it was just a storyline?  Terry definitely gave the impression that rearing kids was "women's work" which I totally buy is the real Terry. Which  is why I find it hilarious that a dinosaur is giving relationship advice. 

• Love 8
On 3/16/2022 at 11:32 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

@Keywestclubkid you don't get your score on the Bar. All we know is that Shane passed the same year they lowered the standard. Who knows if that made the difference this time? He may well have passed with a higher score. Hell, he's taken it enough times that he should have the questions memorized. 😁

I thought I heard Emily say that she and Shane together took and passed the bar in SLC.  I would have thought he would have been able to navigate the CA bar a little better than taking and failing umpteem times.

Dr. Jenn and her brain wave seminar/cocktail party made no sense, we never found out about the technology of or the purpose of it because to tell someone they are thinking about a cheeseburger or a yacht vacation can be done by a casual conversation...okay so they read your brain waves, then what?

Heather Dubrow is a marriage counselor now?  What are her credentials? Terry does the slicing and dicing and Heather teaches people how to entertain by giving them the phone number to Nobu?  BTW, I watched Hacks (with Jean Smart, love, love, love her) and there was a Bat Mitzvah at a mansion and I noticed they had velvet ropes blocking off rooms in their house just like Heather, I guess it is a thing.  I'll order mine from Amazon today!

Gina and her ex husband were all buddy, buddy at the orthodontists office (she kept saying Authordontist, ugh) but wait till they find out braces cost, there just might be some heated discussion.  BTW, current girlfriend of Gina's ex is a look a like for Kelly Dodd and when she found out people thought she was Kelly she was not even mad about that, I'd be horrified.

Shannon's skin is looking rough, is that from using her Lemon Pledge products?

Ryne seemed a little more at ease at the Brain Waves party, did Jenn have his brain rewired for the evening?

Heather and Terry are having a party to promote their show and she has sushi on the buffet...no word if it is from Nobu or defrosted leftovers she put in the freezer from her last ill fated shindig.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Dr. Jenn and her brain wave seminar/cocktail party made no sense, we never found out about the technology of or the purpose of it because to tell someone they are thinking about a cheeseburger or a yacht vacation can be done by a casual conversation...okay so they read your brain waves, then what?

Well, they told us that a 45 year old mother of three small children doesn't get good sleep and has stress?  Who would have thought?   Oh and while I'm at it who believes Emily sleeps in full glam makeup, which is what she was wearing in Shane's videos of her snoring.   No wonder she keeps a foot long turkey sub in her bag lol. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

What a difference a season makes.  Last year I enjoyed Gina and this year I only have negative feelings.  I felt bad for Travis when he had to listen to Gina Ooh & Aah over the Budrow’s basement and then he hands Heather the champagne and says “we brought you this”, in an awkward way.  I think Ryne, Shane and Travis would get along well.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Emmeline said:

What a difference a season makes.  Last year I enjoyed Gina and this year I only have negative feelings.  I felt bad for Travis when he had to listen to Gina Ooh & Aah over the Budrow’s basement and then he hands Heather the champagne and says “we brought you this”, in an awkward way.  I think Ryne, Shane and Travis would get along well.

Same. First couple of seasons I couldn't figure out why she was even there. Then liked her last season but, to be fair, Braunwyn, Kelly, Elizabeth could definitely make the others look better than they were. I also have always found Emily boring as hell, but this year she seems to be going more mean girl and, sadly, she's still boring. Although I did like her calling out crazy Noella "it's, literally, all you talk about". Really another dud of a season. They should just rerun the old seasons until they can dig up a few interesting howives for a new season. These are all past their expiration date including the brand new ones. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 3/16/2022 at 8:26 PM, Shannah Banana said:

It really is the Dubrow Show and it may not be working out that great for them.  Where are the fans?  Are there fans? I'm not a fan, I'm quite pissed that Orange County devolved into the Dubrow Show.  I'm also pissed that Mizz Heather has her sticky little paws all over everything and everybody.  I cannot even believe Bravo and Idiot Andy gave them this kind of power and pull, and I can't believe they are all Heather's bitches, except for Noella.  Heather is blocking her out every chance she gets.  This is messed up and all because Noella won't kiss her ass.  Yup.

Fans are voting with their remotes, and many are leaving.  Last season averaged more than a million viewers per episode.  This season they're struggling to reach 800K.  This episode brought in 780K.

http://www.thetvratingsguide.com/2022/03/wednesday-cable-ratings-31622-resident.html

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 3/17/2022 at 9:03 PM, goofygirl said:

My question exactly!! What does TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY have to do with dermatology???  And what was she thinking all those people were going to do with all that information she was laying on them?  Invest in her "business"/"practice"?? Or come into her business/practice and have their brain waves analyzed? And last but not least; WHO in their right mind would GO TO THIS DOCTOR FOR ANYTHING???

Let's see...our family doctor in Orange County tells me that my loved one may have suffered a traumatic brain injury and needs further evaluation.  Do I schedule an appointment with UCI Neurosurgery Services or call Dr. Jen?  Decisions, decisions.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

Even if you went to UCI Neurosurgery Services, they're going to automatically refer you to Dr. Jen anyway, so why waste time by not calling her directly?

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Let's see...our family doctor in Orange County tells me that my loved one may have suffered a traumatic brain injury and needs further evaluation.  Do I schedule an appointment with UCI Neurosurgery Services or call Dr. Jen?  Decisions, decisions.

Exactly. A center for TBI or a dermatologist 

2 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Even if you went to UCI Neurosurgery Services, they're going to automatically refer you to Dr. Jen anyway, so why waste time by not calling her directly?

They’d never refer to a dermatologist 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

My understanding is that Jen is not a Board certified dermatologist but was a pathologist. I could be wrong.

The scene at the orthodontist was to enable Gina to get FREE braces for all of her kids. Whenever a housewife is shown using a doctor or other specific service provider, the quid pro quo is getting free services. The value of the "informercial" on a national television show for the dentist is worth much more than the "price" of braces. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 4

Heather is so impressed with herself. I’m tired of listening to her dumb stories. How did her guests not laugh out loud at Richard Marx? Did he get his work done by Terry? The flashbacks show that Terry looks worse with all the surgery and fillers.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Heather is so impressed with herself. I’m tired of listening to her dumb stories. How did her guests not laugh out loud at Richard Marx? Did he get his work done by Terry? The flashbacks show that Terry looks worse with all the surgery and fillers.

Gina mocked the Richard Marx "performance" but I have to say, that song brought back a lot of memories of a summer when my then boyfriend (and later first husband) were separated by jobs an ocean apart.  Well, until the off tune OC gang chimed in.  

LOL at Terry doing Marx's cosmetic surgery!  Terry himself is a walking billboard against cosmetic surgery.  Hey, maybe that why his gross Botched show got cancelled.  If I saw a surgeon that thought THAT looked good I would run in the other direction.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

While I love houndstooth, Heather should not be a stylist.   The blazer Gina wore was illfitting, didn't look like some expensive Dubrow designer item.  It also didn't fit with her leggings.  Nor did it look like a jacket to be wearing in Orange County.  I guffawed at the "you look sophisticated" comments.  I mean, Gina's first seasons where filled with What Not to Wear, Long Island Edition.  But last season and in the beginning of this season, her looks were pretty good before Fancy Pants.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Gina’s hair and lipstick looked fab. Frumpy blazer did not. Especially when everyone else was wearing fancy-sexy-sparkly dresses.
Dr. Jen should have worked out that tan line. And a more engaging presentation. Matt was kind of hot (compared to Travis), but he’s no good. Gina’s much better off without him.

• Love 5

Normally I don’t care for Gina’s style but I thought she looked really nice at Heather’s self-promotional basement party. 

How much lawyering does Emily actually do??

• LOL 1
On 3/17/2022 at 8:11 AM, bichonblitz said:

Tamra has a podcast with Teddi Melloncamp and they talk alot about this show and other RH shows. It's interesting because every now and then they talk about behind the scenes bullshit that we never see and what production makes them do. Sometimes there are many, many do overs for just one scene.  I can't stand Tamra or Teddi but I actually enjoy them together on this podcast. 

Same, mostly. Tamra and Teddi have a good chemistry, and I enjoy their breakdowns for the most part. I have two pet peeves. Teddi's takes on BH get on my nerves. Kyle does no wrong, and she is rough on my favorite, Garcelle and Sutton. I enjoy their recaps of other cities. My other pet peeve is that they're trying to get me to listen to Ay Por Favor. Yes, yes, Tamra and Teddi grew on me, but don't push it with Alexia and Marysol! 

• Like 1