Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: A Very Jersey Kegger

• Start Topic

Luis hosts a pizza party in the hopes of mending the Gorga and Giudice families. Meanwhile, Dolores comes to a crossroads in her relationship with David, and Jackie starts to question Dolores’ loyalty provoking a rage in Dolores not seen before.

Airdate: 02/15/2022

Trying again with this one!

• Useful 1

Am I seriously supposed to feel bad for Jennifer? She has been a nasty vicious self righteous bitch since she came on this show, and all her boo-hooing is not gaining one once of sympathy from me. This is a woman who throws stuff at people during dinners and has constantly bragged about how rich she is and what a perfect life she has. Screw her. 

• Love 24

Didn't the Gorga's and Guidice's try a weekend summit that ended in Melissa begging Tre to leave them alone and the Joes' fist fighting?  Louie was taking his chances that the table and chairs wouldn't be flipped.

After all that lead in about everyone doing the exercises about what they want more of in life, what they want to do better, etc...Joe sums it up in the statement about not living in the past...done. 

Louie's brother is not bad looking at all...wonder what is wrong with him, lol.

Why does Jackie stir up trouble when she is mentally not in a good place with her eating disorder?  If she is really feeling like she is in an unhealthy place how does she throw an alcohol fueled party, not eating and all that booze, does not seem the wisest choice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

I want Tre's girls to disappear! I don't care what they have to say and I'm already sick of Gia acting like she's 35 instead of 20. 

Jackie still not eating. 

Louie still not comfortable in front of the camera. 

Dolores daughter does not like her daddy. Calling him Frank. 

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The guys sitting around doing shots eating and talking shit LOL

That was the best part of the ep and I usually don't like these neandrathal's. 

• Love 22

Wow...Margaret is really trying hard this season, isn't she??  She's trying to be the funny, quick-witted comedienne in the bunch, and yet, she's not doing it with humor and grace - she's doing it with meanness and cruelty.  Someone should tell her there was only one Joan Rivers and no one can ever replace/replicate her.  And, she will never be the Bethenny Frankel/Lisa Vanderpump of the group - she isn't as bright or as snarky-funny as they were, and she never will be.

And, again, with the assistant/creative director - whatever her name is???  The one with the weird accent that she keeps trying to change?  Marge's hangers-on are almost worse than she is!  Didn't realize she was so tall (or is it that Joe B. is just that short?)

Margaret is going after Dolores now, because she wants Dolores to shout from the rooftops that she is a "better friend" to Margaret than to Jennifer?  Look - I'm not crazy about Jennifer and her behavior, but Margaret is going above and beyond.  Dolores tries to be a friend to everyone who doesn't cross her, and even those who do, she gives second chances to - Dolores may forgive, but she never forgets, and she will use that in her favor at some point.  She is not about to declare allegiance to Margaret above Jennifer, and she shouldn't have to.

I'm impressed with Jackie wanting to take control of her eating disorder and I'm very sorry she is going through this-Hopefully, she can get this under control, especially since she's chosen to begin this journey while filming (maybe not the best decision).  My heart broke for her and Evan, and I don't even really like Jackie, either!  

Speaking of Jackie - she really ought not go after Dolores.  Dolores will cut a bitch if provoked enough.  I wouldn't want to cross her.  However, I'd rather see Dolores go head to head with Margaret than Jackie.  Jackie will stand up to Dolores - Margaret would be shaking in her shoes, and I'm here to see that!

Really glad that Teresa wasn't around for that frat party - her presence would have changed the dynamic completely.

The men - Bill is in the hot seat and is feeling very uncomfortable - if I were him, I would be telling Joe B. to tell his wife to keep her BIG fucking mouth shut about him and Jennifer.  I like Joe B., but he really does come across as being controlled by Margaret.  She definitely rules that roost - there is no equal partnership there.

Joe Gorga just can't shut his mouth about sex.  It's getting old - he needs a new schtick.  Someone who talks that much is doing much more talking than getting, in my opinion.

I can't figure out Luis - he seems like such a renaisssance man - writing daily though journals, understanding and opening up about his feelings and emotions - wow!!!  Polar opposite of cavemen Joe Guidice and Joey Gorga who expect total understanding of their grunts, shrugs,  barely there mutterings or anger-fueled outbursts.  I hope he's the right one for Teresa, and has truly had the emotional growth he seems to be displaying.  

Evan - I like that guy - nothing more needs to be said.

Frank Catania - he's really such a 'roid fueled meathead, but I can't help but like him - he's got an honesty about him that's hard to dislike.

I liked the pizza/pasta party - interesting that there were a bunch of jars of Rao's sauce in the background - I think it must have been their pizza sauce, because Teresa did make a sauce for the sausage and meatballs.  Rao's is really, really good for jarred sauce, although hard to understand why they used jarred sauce when a pizza sauce is pretty quick and easy to make.

The kegger/frat party seemed a little lame and just a stupid theme for another get together, probably producer-suggested.

• Love 18

Ok Joe.  So happy you’re still getting lots of sex.

That sound you're hearing is the world breathing a sigh of relief. Or throwing up in it's collective mouths. Hard to tell when it comes to Tiny.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

Oh God yes. Tiny called Tre scum, then Juicy felt he had to defend Tre's honor, and somehow during the "fist fight" all of Tiny's hair coloring ended up on the crotch area of Juicy's jeans. Good times.

LOL - I'll never forget how fast Melissa got that cap on her husband's head...I wondered if they practiced  the maneuver?😉

Edited by sheetmoss
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

Oh poor Jackie. Last year stressed her out so she doubled down on making plates of air for dinner.  How about don’t be on a reality tv show if your health needs to be priority?  The fake crying for her children when she is the one that puts them on a show that exploits their family was laughable. I’m still not convinced that Evan didn’t cheat. Jackie looks like she is trying too hard around him. 
Margaret is gross. Poor Joe B. has to defend the pig or she will cuss him out and cut him off. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Remember how Dr. Melfi's husband in the Sopranos felt about stereotypical portrayals of Italians?  I sometimes wonder if that horror is felt by various Italians watching this show.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, renatae said:

Margaret is a nasty, selfish, self-involved piece of work. She not only has no shame about how she acquired her latest husband, she is proud of it. To turn that around on Jennifer and say J's situation is the same is ridiculous. Not only did J not cheat, she held her marriage together. 

I agree. Marge bragged about how she and Joe cheated and he would shower before going home. She thought it was funny. In no way does that compare to her outting Bill cheating ON Jennifer.  I can't stand Marge and her ugly joker mouth.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Love 17

So Jennifer throws one of the only women at the party that was decent to her (Jackie) under the bus to Delores, and she was the one trying to dig up dirt on said rumor. Im over Gorga and his sex talk too, its immature. I actually like meatball Frank. I am no Teresa fan, but she does look very happy and more relaxed this season. Milania looks alot like Tree and Gia does have beautiful blue eyes, but please baby jesus, don't play Gia's song with her singing ever again.  

• Love 24
50 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

I agree. Marge bragged about how she and Joe cheated and he would shower before going home. She thought it was funny. In no way does that compare to her outting Bill cheating ON Jennifer.  I can't stand Marge and her ugly joker mouth.

I can't stand her voice and way of talking. If sneer made a sound it would be Margaret's voice.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

Sooner or later her ponytail will get pulled again.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

How many more times are we going to see the Gorga/Guidice clan try to mend their relationships?  Once a season they try to be civil to each other but it never works, I got the feeling that the kid cousins don't see each other very often because the way they all greeted each other, remarking the way the boys had grown and their hair, etc...makes me think Tre and Mel don't spend time together unless the camera is there.

I would have more sympathy for Jenn if she didn't throw people who are trying to be nice to her under the bus, Jackie should distance herself from Jenn, that "friendship," will only continue to bite her in the butt.  

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I got the feeling that the kid cousins don't see each other very often because the way they all greeted each other, remarking the way the boys had grown and their hair, etc...makes me think Tre and Mel don't spend time together unless the camera is there.

I got that impression also.  Milania was shocked how tall the oldest Gorga boy got.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, TheCouchPotato said:

The camaraderie amongst the men is amazing. They have each others’ back and don’t allow the pettiness of their wives to come between them. Kudos! 

There are in fact tickets for those meals.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lassus said:

There are in fact tickets for those meals.

Maybe for some but I don’t think Jen or Jackie’s husbands rely on their income solely. Perhaps for all the Joes and Frank. That being said, the men on RHONJ are such a likable group and could probably pull off their own show. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

I got that impression also.  Milania was shocked how tall the oldest Gorga boy got.

Yes, and Melissa probably doesn’t see Tre often also.  If it wasn’t for Teresa, Melissa wouldn’t be on this show, right?  Didn’t she get the all the Gorgas on?

• Useful 1

I laughed at Joe B saying that he would marry Delores after Marge keels over. 

Margaret needs to understand that cheating on your husband and getting cheated on are 2 different things. Jenn's vitriol towards Marge kinda makes sense now knowing what happened with her and what Bill did. Not saying Jenn was right because we all know she hasn't been the nicest.

That pizza at Luis's house looked good. I want a pizza oven.

I hope Jackie gets the help she needs and I like that Evan is very supportive.

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Margaret needs to understand that cheating on your husband and getting cheated on are 2 different things. Jenn's vitriol towards Marge kinda makes sense now knowing what happened with her and what Bill did.

Maybe Jenn and Jan should get together and chat about what happened in their marriages.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Am I seriously supposed to feel bad for Jennifer? She has been a nasty vicious self righteous bitch since she came on this show, and all her boo-hooing is not gaining one once of sympathy from me. This is a woman who throws stuff at people during dinners and has constantly bragged about how rich she is and what a perfect life she has. Screw her. 

Yep...no sympathy from me. 

58 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I laughed at Joe B saying that he would marry Delores after Marge keels over. 

Margaret needs to understand that cheating on your husband and getting cheated on are 2 different things. Jenn's vitriol towards Marge kinda makes sense now knowing what happened with her and what Bill did. Not saying Jenn was right because we all know she hasn't been the nicest.

That pizza at Luis's house looked good. I want a pizza oven.

I hope Jackie gets the help she needs and I like that Evan is very supportive.

That pizza oven was the bomb!

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How many more times are we going to see the Gorga/Guidice clan try to mend their relationships?  Once a season they try to be civil to each other but it never works, I got the feeling that the kid cousins don't see each other very often because the way they all greeted each other, remarking the way the boys had grown and their hair, etc...makes me think Tre and Mel don't spend time together unless the camera is there.

I would have more sympathy for Jenn if she didn't throw people who are trying to be nice to her under the bus, Jackie should distance herself from Jenn, that "friendship," will only continue to bite her in the butt.  

Joe and Melissa have an opportunity now to start fresh in their relationship with Teresa and the girls. Luis is the man of the house now not Juicy. They should schedule some dinner dates with them and more family get togethers at each others homes. The past is the past...move on. Also...it would appear that Luis has had a lot of therapy by the way he orchestrated the family pizza together. I was actually impressed by his efforts and management of a very delicate situation.

• Love 18
16 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Wow...Margaret is really trying hard this season, isn't she??  She's trying to be the funny, quick-witted comedienne in the bunch, and yet, she's not doing it with humor and grace - she's doing it with meanness and cruelty.  Someone should tell her there was only one Joan Rivers and no one can ever replace/replicate her.  And, she will never be the Bethenny Frankel/Lisa Vanderpump of the group - she isn't as bright or as snarky-funny as they were, and she never will be.

And, again, with the assistant/creative director - whatever her name is???  The one with the weird accent that she keeps trying to change?  Marge's hangers-on are almost worse than she is!  Didn't realize she was so tall (or is it that Joe B. is just that short?)

Margaret is going after Dolores now, because she wants Dolores to shout from the rooftops that she is a "better friend" to Margaret than to Jennifer?  Look - I'm not crazy about Jennifer and her behavior, but Margaret is going above and beyond.  Dolores tries to be a friend to everyone who doesn't cross her, and even those who do, she gives second chances to - Dolores may forgive, but she never forgets, and she will use that in her favor at some point.  She is not about to declare allegiance to Margaret above Jennifer, and she shouldn't have to.

I'm impressed with Jackie wanting to take control of her eating disorder and I'm very sorry she is going through this-Hopefully, she can get this under control, especially since she's chosen to begin this journey while filming (maybe not the best decision).  My heart broke for her and Evan, and I don't even really like Jackie, either!  

Speaking of Jackie - she really ought not go after Dolores.  Dolores will cut a bitch if provoked enough.  I wouldn't want to cross her.  However, I'd rather see Dolores go head to head with Margaret than Jackie.  Jackie will stand up to Dolores - Margaret would be shaking in her shoes, and I'm here to see that!

Really glad that Teresa wasn't around for that frat party - her presence would have changed the dynamic completely.

The men - Bill is in the hot seat and is feeling very uncomfortable - if I were him, I would be telling Joe B. to tell his wife to keep her BIG fucking mouth shut about him and Jennifer.  I like Joe B., but he really does come across as being controlled by Margaret.  She definitely rules that roost - there is no equal partnership there.

Joe Gorga just can't shut his mouth about sex.  It's getting old - he needs a new schtick.  Someone who talks that much is doing much more talking than getting, in my opinion.

I can't figure out Luis - he seems like such a renaisssance man - writing daily though journals, understanding and opening up about his feelings and emotions - wow!!!  Polar opposite of cavemen Joe Guidice and Joey Gorga who expect total understanding of their grunts, shrugs,  barely there mutterings or anger-fueled outbursts.  I hope he's the right one for Teresa, and has truly had the emotional growth he seems to be displaying.  

Evan - I like that guy - nothing more needs to be said.

Frank Catania - he's really such a 'roid fueled meathead, but I can't help but like him - he's got an honesty about him that's hard to dislike.

I liked the pizza/pasta party - interesting that there were a bunch of jars of Rao's sauce in the background - I think it must have been their pizza sauce, because Teresa did make a sauce for the sausage and meatballs.  Rao's is really, really good for jarred sauce, although hard to understand why they used jarred sauce when a pizza sauce is pretty quick and easy to make.

The kegger/frat party seemed a little lame and just a stupid theme for another get together, probably producer-suggested.

I too was shocked by the display of several jars of Rao's tomato pasta sauce by the grill...that's a huige no no in an Italian home.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I too was shocked by the display of several jars of Rao's tomato pasta sauce by the grill...that's a huige no no in an Italian home.

LOL I'm Italian and it's a yes yes in my home. People are busy and shortcuts are appreciated. 

• Like 1
  • Love 17
10 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Joe and Melissa have an opportunity now to start fresh in their relationship with Teresa and the girls. Luis is the man of the house now not Juicy. They should schedule some dinner dates with them and more family get togethers at each others homes. The past is the past...move on. Also...it would appear that Luis has had a lot of therapy by the way he orchestrated the family pizza together. I was actually impressed by his efforts and management of a very delicate situation.

Don't get me wrong, I am for harmony in the family but the eggplant pizza is a hard no for me...I would have flipped a table if they expected me to eat eggplant pizza.

9 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I am not a fan of Rao's sauce but their Italian salad dressing is to die for.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I too was shocked by the display of several jars of Rao's tomato pasta sauce by the grill...that's a huge no no in an Italian home.

Just gotta say...Luis's daily affirmation notes to Teresa sound eerily familiar to Brooks's daily affirmation notes to Vicky on Orange County Housewives.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

LOL I'm Italian and it's a yes yes in my home. People are busy and shortcuts are appreciated. 

I'm married to an Italian, but I almost always make my own sauce (or, because I'm from North Jersey, a lot of us refer to it as gravy, if there is any kind of meat in it - yeah - that's a debate for another day), but I've used Rao's on occasion, when in a pinch for a quick dinner, or if I have to add to what I already have.  I usually add a little bit of this and that to it, but it's the only grocery store shelf jarred sauce I will buy.  They have a marinara that is labeled "sensitive", with no onion or garlic which I like because it tastes more fresh and not artificial, and I can saute my own measurement of onion and garlic quickly in olive oil in the pot if I want, before adding the sauce.

I haven't tried their pizza sauce, though - I actually bought a jar of it today at the grocery store because I saw it on the show last night and it was on sale.  (Rao's is normally pretty pricey.) 

I'd love to see Andy ask the Italian women at the reunion if any of them use jarred sauce ever, and what kind they use!  

There are a few local restuarants that bottle/jar their own sauces that are sold in local grocery stores that they may use.  I think even The Brownstone bottles their sauce and sells it locally.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Maybe I'd be a little hard on Marge if Jennifer wasn't such a gotdam asshole who also went HAM on trying to dig up info on Jackie's husband non-existent mistress. I mean, what was she trying to do? Make Jackie join her "I've Been Done Wrong" cheated-on wives club? The only difference between Tre and Jennifer is that Jennifer actually apologized for digging up shit and Tre thinks she was completely in the right "just passing along a story" she heard. 🙄

At least now we know why Jennifer has always put on such a huge act r.e. how everyone was jealous of her husband, her marriage, her house, her family, and her wealth. Her kids are overweight and homely, which goes against her liposuction (fake-skinny) and plastic surgery (fake-pretty). Her parents are a mess, and her marriage was a mess. She drastically changed her appearance with that nose job, and I really hope that she finds some peace within herself and actually starts to like herself.

I was thinking that Luis was a greasy, smarmy con man but I'm digging the self-help vibe. Tre also seemed truly into what he was saying, so - and I know this is asking a ton - is this the season where Tre actually becomes a little self-aware? I'm not holding my breath but there might be some hope? Maybe Luis needs to get Jennifer in on some of his retreats because she could use some inner healing for sure.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of hearing about Teeny Joe's dick and constant sexing. So gross. I can't wait until their kids' behavior takes him and Melissa to the woodshed for being so disgusting.

I don't get Dolores at all and am not a fan, but I'm glad that she dumped David (fucking finally). I love Frank on screen, or at least the way they've edited him, and I felt a little bad that he and David would no longer be as close (as far as we know?) since David was not a part of Dolores' life.

Good on Jackie for admitting her eating disorder struggles. I truly hope that Bravo addresses it realistically and doesn't fuck this up.

• Love 10
On 2/15/2022 at 11:04 PM, njbchlover said:

Well. If I'm going way back into the RHONJ vault,  does the no making sauce during a woman's menstrual cycle rule still apply? Lol remember? The driveway sauce scene from way back? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Well. If I'm going way back into the RHONJ vault,  does the no making sauce during a woman's menstrual cycle rule still apply? Lol remember? The driveway sauce scene from way back? 

I remember that, it was cringy then and it is cringy now.  

Also, the Rao's salad dressing I love is no longer made, I am so sad.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Tre thinks she was completely in the right "just passing along a story" she heard. 🙄

Tre is unwell mentally, I am not sure how she does not see the difference between spreading or making up a story and actual true events, (not that it was nice of Margaret to say it out loud but at least it was true).  I am not on the Luis train of peace of goodness yet but he may be the one to call her on her shitty ways.  Whatever happened to the Namaste Tre?

Is Jackie's story line her eating disorder, if so it is not the healthiest way to go about the hard work it takes to overcome...talk about, bring awareness to but please no filmed therapy sessions, that shit is real and real dangerous.

Jenn does not like her nose, will Bill be the one to fix it because I am 100% sure she will have a follow up surgery...I keep thinking of Bernice (Designing Women) and her botched nose job, even she got hers fixed.

And still, eggplant pizza??? Why?

How sullen is Gia going to be when she has to live in a house with boys? 

10 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Her kids are overweight and homely,

Yes they are overweight and homely,  did you catch the comment Jenn made about letting one of her kids have soda because it was her birthday?  I think it is interesting that Jenn no longer has her original face or body so how can she teach her kids about self love and having a strong sense of being themselves, all of those kids are going to need something surgical done and a few will be dieting for life.  If my father was a plastic surgeon and I wasn't the image of perfection naturally I would expecting procedures for all birthdays and Xmas presents.  Fortunately I was born perfect because my father was an electrical engineer, lol.

Marge has no room to talk about Jackie's botched nose, Marge's mouth is so hard to look at!

• Love 4