Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

So, I've gotta admit.. I was making myself a bacon, egg, and cheese the other morning.. I had a sudden overwhelming desire to sing to my bacon like Larry.. Had to share that with my fellow pounders. 

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
Just now, mk828 said:

So, I've gotta admit.. I was making myself a bacon, egg, and cheese the other morning.. I had a sudden overwhelming desire to sing to my bacon like Larry.. Had to share that with my fellow pounders. 

Was that the "get browner faster" song?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Murder definitely makes someone attractive, she gets to stay home & eat, but she still has a husband.

But she has no one to bring the food to her.  Should have gone for someone eligible for serving under house arrest!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I beg you, TLC, no more horrible commercials. Not with this episode. I want nothing but Princess Toast and "Sprinkles!".

I miss the Wild Thing guy. 

1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Yes but her personality . . . 

"The first thing I noticed when she lumbered, huffing and puffing,  into view, was her smile".

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, EtheltoTillie said:

No cute dogs this week. 🙁

Dogs everywhere breathe a sigh of relief.

Oh wait. Her first appointment with Dr. Now is a video call? Could Lisa be the first poundticipant ever who never actually meets Dr. Now in person?

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mk828 said:

I shrieked "Biscuits!" in C flat when I passed canned biscuits in the store. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

We’re only 20 minutes in and I’ve already thought about changing the channel a half dozen times. This is a train wreck’s train wreck.

Don’t you quit on us. We need you to drive us to Houston.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Geeze 20 minutes in and already 4 pages. I'm a little late. Had my boys for dinner. Eating habit was pork roast and potato pancakes! I nailed it, Pounders!

LOL...on this show, "I had my boys for dinner" has a whole different meaning.

• LOL 21
  • Love 1

You know, I just wanna say that if these people can get dates, anyone can. Let this be a big boost to your self-confidence.

You might be fat, dumpy, and have the personality of a wet paper towel, but if this show has proven anything, someone out there is willing to put up with you.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

We’re only 20 minutes in and I’ve already thought about changing the channel a half dozen times. This is a train wreck’s train wreck.

I am going to bolt in 40 minutes to watch the Amazing Race   In other news, today is my cousin’s 76th birthday.  He saw his shadow so it is 6 more weeks of various types of weather.

I wish I could type faster on my phone

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Same, girl, same.  I guess our standards are too high?

Same here. Maybe I should go to the supermarket during Senior Hours (for COVID) and pick up an 80-year-old who's on oxygen but determined to go out all the time and have fun. I'm of average weight and haven't had a BF in some years,  no more bad breakups thank you. Maybe I should take up food addiction, might as well get big a little and enjoy myself. 

How ya'll doin'. My eating habit is storm-anxiety eating. 

Decor notes:

Shower curtain between the BR and the kitchen

No sheets on the bed, just a towel or puppy pad (I can't tell). And her BF also sleeps there? I can't imagine how it smells. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3