Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Never Say Never

• Start Topic

Amy sees a paediatric dietitian and faces some difficult truths about Gage's diet. Dr. Smith makes a house call and confronts Tammy about her partying lifestyle. While on the road with Chris, Tammy's health hits a dangerous low point.

It's the end of the season as we know it, and I feel fine!

Original air date 2022.01.31

• Love 6

I am coming to dislike Amy more and more. “I can take care of two”, ummmm, your baby was crawling around with roaches and mice droppings, you are living in sloth because you are “too busy” to clean a pot with 3 month old stew in it, you’re not tending to your own health because you are too busy (or fill in excuse here), but yea, you can handle two. Such an irresponsible woman and it makes me upset to think of how those kids will grow up. 

Tammys story just felt like it was the end of the season and she knew she needed to do something to keep the gravy train rolling. She’s drinking and smoking and they all wonder why her lungs have given up. Is anyone surprised she had to go to the hospital and she’s lost 100 pounds in a month, that puts her at almost the magic 550, do we really believe she’s healthy enough to have surgery as the doctor promised at that weight. She has a tract in for gods sake, I can’t imagine her going under the knife.

I just dont think this show should be renewed unless something drastic happens with BOTH these sisters and how they live, because it all just feels like they are scamming us at this point. 

• Love 22
2 hours ago, sadie said:

I am coming to dislike Amy more and more. “I can take care of two”, ummmm, your baby was crawling around with roaches and mice droppings, you are living in sloth because you are “too busy” to clean a pot with 3 month old stew in it, you’re not tending to your own health because you are too busy (or fill in excuse here), but yea, you can handle two. Such an irresponsible woman and it makes me upset to think of how those kids will grow up. 

Tammys story just felt like it was the end of the season and she knew she needed to do something to keep the gravy train rolling. She’s drinking and smoking and they all wonder why her lungs have given up. Is anyone surprised she had to go to the hospital and she’s lost 100 pounds in a month, that puts her at almost the magic 550, do we really believe she’s healthy enough to have surgery as the doctor promised at that weight. She has a tract in for gods sake, I can’t imagine her going under the knife.

I just dont think this show should be renewed unless something drastic happens with BOTH these sisters and how they live, because it all just feels like they are scamming us at this point. 

With regard to Amy, I am with you.  She is not pregnant at this point, so I guess her combination of egg salad and grape salad was gluttony not pregnancy.

Her house is filthy and she was previously whining she that can’t clean it because her son takes up so much of her time.  And who lets their baby crawl around the floor in a hotel room? God knows what is on the carpeting. They should get a black light in there and find out.

Also, in this episode, she keeps bringing up Tammy having to live so she can see Gage grow up. Gage is HER kid, not Tammy’s.  You would think that Gage is the second coming.  

With regard to Tammy, Chris had said to the doctor that he thought that she was probably close to 700 pounds again. She certainly looked like it. So, even if she lost 110 pounds, she is not at 550.  And her mother confirmed what I have always thought. Tammy is intelligent. Her mother indicated that Tammy had graduated high school with honors.  

I left this episode really hoping the Tammy really did hit bottom. And I hope that, if she did, she embraces recovery and sticks with it.  I had lost all patience with her but my heart went out to her in this episode as she appeared to get real.  She has real hope of making something of her life unlike Amy who appears only to have the intellect to do two things - breed and eat.   But then again, as @sadie said, it may all be about getting another season.

I thought Chris looked nice in his suit.  Good for him.  

Edited by Kid
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

What?! I thought she announced that she IS pregnant and due in July? 

At the time of the filming of this episode she was not. 

Edited by Kid
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Tammy did announce that she was pregnant during the episode.  Otherwise we would be bouncing all of these posts for raising information not known during filming.  She was early in the pregnancy. 

And I hear she's having another boy.    I'd bet money she'll be having more.    She probably will til she gets a girl.  🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Just have a question regarding one year old babies. Are they typically as chubby as Gage or is he headed down the fat path already?

Mine were still chubby at that age.   We used to call their chubby little legs meaty bones lol.    Ahh memories!

They start to thin out as they get taller  3-4 maybe.   In my kids case anyways.   I'm sure it varies.

• Love 9

I can’t believe that Tammy is going to live much longer. It’s so hard to watch what she’s doing to herself . Also, I don’t think Amy is going to lose weight after this pregnancy either . She may find herself 100 lbs heavier in a couple of years. 

• Love 14

I stand corrected.  Amy was not pregnant during this episode.  She thought she was and, after the negative test, decided to keep trying.  With that said, since this is the last episode of the season we will loosen up the spoiler policy regarding Amy's pregnancy. 

• Love 6

It’s so strange that Amy and Tammy seem to come off much smarter in their talking heads than in the regular part of the episodes. When they are together, it’s like you are watching their IQs drop. They just sound dumber and dumber. 

The last Fifteen minutes of this episode was really uncomfortable to watch. You could see Tammy deteriorating on camera. Her breathing and raspy voice reminded of the many times my stroke stricken mom had pneumonia. Had they ended the episode with the news that Tammy had died, I would not have been surprised. I am not sure this show can continue as I don’t think Tammy will be at the point where she can live on her own again any time soon, if ever. 

Edited by MakingBacon
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

It’s so strange that Amy and Tammy seem to come off much smarter in their talking heads than in the regular part of the episodes.  

When Darlene said she was proud of Tammy because she was the only one of her daughters to graduate with honors, I thought, "Tammy is smarter than Amanda or Misty?" I'm really surprised

When I saw the previews for this episode, I thought the whole rehab thing was a misdirect because we didn't hear about her being in rehab, but once they said she went into the hospital the next day, that explained it. Also, if she really lost 115 pounds when this episode was filmed, she must have lost a bunch more by now. The hospital really must be keeping to the "one burger a day" thing. Maybe the next season really will be Tammy getting the surgery.

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Gotta say, I enjoyed much of this episode. (Of course, not the end, when Tammy went quickly downhill medically).

I loved Chris being able to buy a 3-piece suit off the rack. 

Seeing how Tammy responded to the doctor when he visited her at home put a smile on my face and gave me hope. Tammy is not a terrible person; she’s stuck and she needs help, and she knows it. 

Having the whole family gather to wish Tammy well when she went off to rehab - that’s some good family support. 

Yep, I said it; I like this family and I hope for good things for all of them. 

• Love 21

I hadn’t observed Tammy to be the most intelligent of the siblings, but it makes sense. It would definitely explain her frustration at seeing all of them advance through their lives while hers either remains stagnant or gets worse — “I know I’m smarter than them, so why are they able to do this simple thing I can’t?” type of thing. She also probably recognizes that until she started drinking heavily, Chris and Amy had habits that weren’t much better than hers but justified themselves because they weren’t as large as Tammy. During Dr. Smith’s house call, Tammy also seemed more self aware than any of the times Amy has been called out on behaving dangerously (eating a burrito right after surgery, Chinese food hospital visit when she was pregnant). Amy always tries to blow it off like she’s doing something cute, even when she was putting her health and her child’s at risk.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

I hadn’t observed Tammy to be the most intelligent of the siblings, but it makes sense. It would definitely explain her frustration at seeing all of them advance through their lives while hers either remains stagnant or gets worse — “I know I’m smarter than them, so why are they able to do this simple thing I can’t?” type of thing.

I got the sense she makes herself appear "stupid" because that's what she thinks people expect from her, that and her extreme self-loathing. I did start to see that she wasn't dumb during those talking head interviews the more I watched the show.

• Love 13
44 minutes ago, junemeatcleaver said:

I got the sense she makes herself appear "stupid" because that's what she thinks people expect from her, that and her extreme self-loathing. I did start to see that she wasn't dumb during those talking head interviews the more I watched the show.

I actually feel the same way about Amy.  I think she's more intelligent than she lets on.  I don't think anyone in the family is stupid.  

• Love 19
4 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Chris and Amy had habits that weren’t much better than hers but justified themselves because they weren’t as large as Tammy.

The difference between Chris and Amy is that he owned up to his mistakes.

Amy has done this:

4 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Amy has been called out on behaving dangerously (eating a burrito right after surgery, Chinese food hospital visit when she was pregnant). Amy always tries to blow it off like she’s doing something cute, even when she was putting her health and her child’s at risk.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, GaT said:
6 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

When Darlene said she was proud of Tammy because she was the only one of her daughters to graduate with honors, I thought, "Tammy is smarter than Amanda or Misty?" I'm really surprised

Maybe the teachers gave her pity grades.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I wouldn’t go that far but maybe she got good grades in low level classes in an undemanding school. Both these sisters are dumb as rocks. I actually think they come off as borderline mentally impaired. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

Darlene’s little speech came off as so phony bologna to me. It seemed like she was performing for the cameras and Tammy’s face seemed to confirm it.

Researchers need to study Tammy. She’s the freaking bionic woman. How do you manage to weigh a million pounds, die three times, get Covid, lie comatose for three days, get put on a vent, and still survive? 

Spite 

• LOL 14

I call 100% bullshit on Tammy not knowing how to ask for help, unless of course it comes from a place of entitlement because she just expects everyone to do everything for her. I think she doesn't know how to put her ego aside and accept help because it means admitting fault. She cuts off every expression of concern (and thus help) with "I don't need a lecture". She cut off Hot Doc within minutes with "I don't need a lecture". But he's so charming and he's very attractive and more importantly, not a family member, that he was able to cajole her. I mean hey, if it got her back into rehab, then well done Dr. Smith. He seems like a very kind man and effective at working with his patients. 

I admit, when the rehab called the next day, I thought they were kicking her out already. I genuinely hope she gets better. I really do. It will be interesting to see where everything lands with her recovery and weight loss efforts.

Gage was adorable at his birthday party! The cakes were pretty but man that was a lot of frosting. 

I have come to the conclusion that Tisa was a nurse hired for the length of production to both participate and hang in the background in case anything went sideways with Tammy during filming. Tisa could hold the line until emergency medical arrived. Just a theory. It was really nice to see her at Tammy's sendoff and at Gage's birthday party. She has such a bright spirit. Team Tisa all day, every day! 

Interesting isn't it that Tisa was every bit as kind to Tammy as Dr. Smith, and held her accountable when it was appropriate, and look at the difference in Tammy's reaction to both as healthcare providers. Tammy was like that with the trainer too, and even Chris. It seems she responds to male attention. No judgement, no theory. Just observation.

• Love 21
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Retired teacher here, (almost 14 years, so it's been a while!) I know things have changed, but when I was teaching 5th grade, students in learning support were graded at the level they were working. (i.e. maybe a second grade math level, maybe a third grade reading level) So that child may have received an A in math, while a non support child might receive a C on a fifth grade level.. The unfairness of this system, I always thought, was that the support student could receive honors because their grades did not reflect their level. I don't know if Tammy was in special education, so I am not addressing mom's comments. I just wanted to state that graduating with honors may not be what Mom thought it was. And, the unfairness to me was toward the non support student doing his/her best at a higher level, and receiving lower grades. Just some food for thought! 

Edited by lilysmom
  • Useful 8
  • Love 10

I've always thought Tammy was smart, or at least a lot sharper than the trashy on-camera behavior would let on. Her vocabulary and the way she'd wince at some of Amy's nuttier verbal mistakes point to it.  Unfortunately, she's been so shut down that she barely strings two sentences together, unless it's a tirade for people to leave her alone. I imagine in actual conversation she'd do fine, as she does with the doctor when she opens up a little, but she doesn't trust anybody else, including therapists, so we haven't been shown it. 

I do wish her well in the rehab and sometimes with angry people, spite is a powerful motivator (and that's not a bad thing). Maybe off camera the doc told her "you know how to stick it to the haters? Go to rehab and get stronger so you can have the surgery and move towards the kind of life YOU want, and kiss them all goodbye if they don't like your choices THEN."  And a really mean person might point out that with dedication she could overtake Amy's weight loss since she seems content to maintain her present weight (plus pregnancy weight).

Maybe in rehab she'll become more accepting of therapy. That will be the real game changer if she can embrace it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

If nothing has changed over the past few months with the sisters, TLC should not renew.  I have enjoyed watching, seeing the goofiness, cheering them all on, but at this point, it does feel like the show has been reduced to being just a money-maker for the family. Besides the money, I assume they also like being in the limelight and on social media.  As I watched last night's episode, I tried to see the happenings through the viewpoint of the family grasping at what they can do to keep the gravy-train chugging along.  I don't like any of them much so maybe it is too easy for me to be critical. It is weird to me that the family rallies around Tammy so much, no matter how terribly she treats them and herself. It seems fake to me- like all this "love" is just to present a positive picture of the family and keep the show going.  I don't see the love between Tammy and Amy, or any of the other members of the family that they are always going on about- to me it is all just empty words.  They also seem very enmeshed with each other, maybe as a result of whatever trauma they experienced growing up.  These people should forget about making money from social media and/or a stupid TLC show, and start working on developing "richer" lives for themselves and their immediate families. Tammy needs to dig deep and somehow find the strength and professional help to change her life without guilting her family into giving up large chunks of their own lives for her.

• Love 8

If being put into an induced coma and given a tracheotomy doesn't wake Tammy up nothing will.  I hope the family and TLC encourage Tammy to stay in rehab for as long as necessary, I heard 6 months to a year was on the table. If that's true and she's not available for filming next season so be it. I don't believe there is a single viewer that wants to see her fail again, we'd rather the show go off the air.

Chris is a great big brother and I am so happy he's doing so well. I have to say his wife is also wonderful, it was so great of her to take that 12 hour round trip drive to support her husband and his sister. It was also a big deal that they stayed when they heard she went to the ICU, I imagine he had to miss some work for that! I also really like Amanda and Misty.

Amy is happy being 275 in my opinion., she's not even pretending to try anymore. I do think since she gave up she should stop voicing an opinion regarding Tammy's bad eating choices. She is NOT responsible for Tammy's bad choices but I have wondered if she kept going with the diet would she have spurred Tammy on? I'm growing tired of her like so many others, her baby talk especially drives me nuts. That and all the excuses. At one point she said all she had done for the past 2 weeks was plan Gage's party. It took 2 weeks to buy a cheap table cloth, paper plates and cups and order a cake and some balloons? Jesus, I could have done that in less than 2 hours. One baby, no job and she can't cook healthy or clean house. I wonder if she has any idea how that sounds to viewers who have multiple kids and volunteer or work while still holding it all together. It could be that she really is dumb enough to think everyone is buying that she does more than sit on her couch all day.

I'm glad this season is over, it was exhausting. I wish I could say I will not tune in if there is another season but I have to admit I want to hear about the pregnancy and see if Amy continues her downward spiral. I also want to see how Tammy does, I truly hope she had her wake up call.

• Love 22

Dr. Smith did a good job with her.  Tammy responds well to male attention as @RedDelicious said.  It doesn't hurt that he is easy on the eyes and has an excellent bedside manner.  Being outside the family, she does not carry as much baggage into every conversation, so she sees him as supportive while she would see her family as accusatory even if they said the same exact words.

It did not help Tammy being almost prone in the van.  Lifting the weight of her body with each breath is a lot.  When she said her pulse ox was at 65%, she was in crisis.  I would expect they took a new reading after putting on the CPAP and got it to 90 or above.  Otherwise she should have been taken immediately to emergency.  She was losing brain cells and at risk of organ failure at that percentage. 

Mama Slaton's teary-eyed speech about Tammy was OTT.  Methinks she knows when to put on a show of the long suffering mother who cares so much about her children.  Meanwhile we've seen her previous behavior when she was terrible to them and, by the family members' comments, she wasn't exactly a great parent.  I think she is realizing more how she has come off on the show. 

Chris looked great in his suit.  It fit well and his happiness shone through.  This was another scenario where the rest of the family gave positive feedback, and Tammy had to be prompted to say something nice. 

• Love 22
32 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Tammy responds well to male attention as @RedDelicious said. 

This is pretty much everything about Tammy, she's like a 14 year old looking for her first boyfriend. She even responds better to Chris than any of her sisters.

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, CapeCodLuv said:

At one point she said all she had done for the past 2 weeks was plan Gage's party. It took 2 weeks to buy a cheap table cloth, paper plates and cups and order a cake and some balloons? Jesus, I could have done that in less than 2 hours. One baby, no job and she can't cook healthy or clean house.

To be fair to Amy, we only see a sliver of what she's doing.  Cleaning her new house isn't going to make the cut for TV, ditto for cooking.   

I'm assuming that Gage's birthday party was more than just cake in a park; that's just the part they showed. 

I thought it was a positive sign that she and Micheal met with a pediatric dietitian.  That's the complete opposite from the way she was raised.  I believe she wants to do the best she can for Gage.  There is no evidence that Gage is anything but a happy, healthy baby. 

Okay, this reads like I'm the president of the Amy fanclub or something lol but I'm generally going to cheer when people are trying to improve their lives and food addiction isn't something that is easy to manage but if anything can motivate a mom it's her child. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
Okay, this reads like I'm the president of the Amy fanclub or something lol but I'm generally going to cheer when people are trying to improve their lives and food addiction isn't something that is easy to manage but if anything can motivate a mom it's he
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

To be fair to Amy, we only see a sliver of what she's doing.  Cleaning her new house isn't going to make the cut for TV, ditto for cooking.   

I'm assuming that Gage's birthday party was more than just cake in a park; that's just the part they showed. 

I thought it was a positive sign that she and Micheal met with a pediatric dietitian.  That's the complete opposite from the way she was raised.  I believe she wants to do the best she can for Gage.  There is no evidence that Gage is anything but a happy, healthy baby. 

Okay, this reads like I'm the president of the Amy fanclub or something lol but I'm generally going to cheer when people are trying to improve their lives and food addiction isn't something that is easy to manage but if anything can motivate a mom it's her child. 

In a previous episode we saw her crying when cleaners came to the old house and unveiled the cockroaches and filth. I for one would be happy to see a snip it of her keeping up with things in the new house, I really hopes she sees this as a fresh start.

You definitely have more faith in Amy, LOL. I think that was the actual birthday party. Maybe they also had one at the house though and included people who did not want to be filmed. I think Gage looks like a perfectly healthy baby and I too am glad she is concerned about what she feeds him. But, that whole dietician coming to the house scene was obviously producer driven. I do think they and Amy monitor viewer comments and there have been some here and elsewhere who have expressed concern she would repeat the Slaton cycle.

I assure you, I want them ALL to succeed and have happy lives. Right now though I only see Chris really trying. I think Amy is all talk and no action and I think Tammy picked up the phone because she finally realized after all her partying she was at death's door. She doesn't want to die but I'm not sure she will stick to the plan once she's out of the woods. If she does stick to the plan and get her surgery  I will be cheering her on from the side lines!

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, CapeCodLuv said:

You definitely have more faith in Amy, LOL. I think that was the actual birthday party. Maybe they also had one at the house though and included people who did not want to be filmed. I think Gage looks like a perfectly healthy baby and I too am glad she is concerned about what she feeds him. But, that whole dietician coming to the house scene was obviously producer driven. I do think they and Amy monitor viewer comments and there have been some here and elsewhere who have expressed concern she would repeat the Slaton cycle.

Guilty!  😳   The meeting with the dietician was suggested by Dr. Smith during her last visit  and he made it sound like he had them at his office, so I guess I thought the appointment with the pediatric dietician was something they followed up on.  Of course that doesn't exclude being producer driven but in the end it doesn't matter to me whose idea it was as long as Gage's parents get the information.  If they choose to disregard it that's one thing but I like to hope Gage motivates Amy and Micheal to make the changes they need to make.  Genetics are big part of it and fighting them seems easier if a child is raised eating healthy.  

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Amy won me over when all she wanted in her new house was a dishwasher. She's done more for Tammy than Tammy has for her. Her relationship with Michael is drama free compared to Tammy's drama.

• Love 9

If Tammy really graduated with honors than I truly dispair as to the state of that school and the Kentucky school system in general. I don’t think Tammy is dumb but she’s miles away from smart. Miles. JMO.

Unpopular opinion alert - but I’m not a big fan of this family (Misty, Amanda and Chris excepted). The Slatons have a sordid history of pet abuse, grifting and overall degeneracy. Amy most especially. TLC has prettified their grossness and - ok - whatever. But I worry alot about darling, sweet Gage and Amy’s future child once cameras are off and the money isn’t pouring in. I can only hope that Amy set aside monies and/or set up a trust. But I’m not optimistic. 
ETA: I’ve known good people with health issues face myriad challenges bc decent healthcare was out of their reach. And Tammy has had countless opportunities to take advantage of the many gifts given her just to crap all over them. Long stints in rehab during a pandemic just to go back and party and eat all day. It’s honestly infuriating.

Edited by Tipsymcstagger
Still annoyed
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

We know Amy doesn’t clean because her house is a disgusting filthy bug infested mess. I think if she was cooking some healthy meals the show might show a bit of that. If I were Amy I would want to be shown cooking some healthy chicken and broccoli type meals for my family. Because I just don’t see her doing it. 
Amy might be satisfied at 275 pounds but between that weight, her unhealthy eating habits and her diabetes she is setting herself up for a load of health troubles not far down the road. 
Chris looks good. At least one of them is sticking to his diet. I’m still confused he’s off insulin. He’s obviously must be type 2 and not 1. He must really be sticking to a healthy low carb diet to get off insulin even being type 2. Thank goodness the show brought in Chris. Misty and Amanda. Neither Amy nor Tammy are at all likeable anymore or anyone I can root for. Tammy is just a horrible person. I don’t wish her ill but I don’t care anymore either. 

Edited by Ria
  • Love 12
48 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Sounds like Dr. Proctor has some competition.

Lol! Who knew what some of the hottest men do for a living?!

If Tammy doesn't make some significant strides in her weight loss "journey" I don't know how TLC is going to keep this show alive. And Amy is no better than Tammy. Amy is (as mentioned by other posters) going to keep pumping out the babies til she has a girl. All the while eating junk food and gaining weight. Maybe Tammy will become the smaller size of the sisters in a year or two. 

I'm not interested in Tammy or Amy anymore. But that's what TLC is making the focus on. We'll see what happens next season.

Best of luck to Chris and baby Gage! They are real!

• Love 10

I've known a few people who were Type 2 diabetics, and had weight loss surgery.    After a substantial amount of weight loss, they didn't have to use insulin or the pills any longer.   However, if they gained a bunch of weight back, their blood sugar had issues again.   

I was thrilled for Chris, and his wife, and hope he continues to lose weight, and keeps improving his health.    I'm hoping that seeing his success encourages his other relatives to get serious about getting back to a healthy diet, and improve their health.    

I was surprised when the entire family stood near each other at the birthday party, and were standing around together.   None of them looked healthy, even the ones who have had weight loss surgery.    The one sister did say that she was going to get back on her weight loss program, and I hope she follows through. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, lilysmom said:

Retired teacher here, (almost 14 years, so it's been a while!) I know things have changed, but when I was teaching 5th grade, students in learning support were graded at the level they were working. (i.e. maybe a second grade math level, maybe a third grade reading level) So that child may have received an A in math, while a non support child might receive a C on a fifth grade level.. The unfairness of this system, I always thought, was that the support student could receive honors because their grades did not reflect their level. I don't know if Tammy was in special education, so I am not addressing mom's comments. I just wanted to state that graduating with honors may not be what Mom thought it was. And, the unfairness to me was toward the non support student doing his/her best at a higher level, and receiving lower grades. Just some food for thought! 

This ^^. Was going to say, currently in my school district, high school special education & life skills students are eligible for the honor roll & high honor roll. Many parents feel  this is not fair. Parents on both sides have been very vocal about it.

To bring it back to Tammy, just because Tammy graduated with honors doesn't necessarily mean much. She could have crushed AP Physics and Calculus or excelled in a remedial or life skills class. Unless we see her school records we'll  never know for sure.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Ms. Me said:

These people should forget about making money from social media and/or a stupid TLC show

Yes they should. But they are making money from so many sources they never dreamed of. YouTube, Instagram, TLC, TikTok.

They are not smart enough to grasp that this won't last long. And then what? Gage and his 4+ siblings will have no college funds saved. Amy will weigh 500 pounds. Mr. Amy will be on SSDI from his back problems for pushing a thousand tons around (Big T).

Big T will be dead.  Hopefully Lil Bit will be ok. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6