Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Good evening, Pounders. Thankful for the DVR so I can catch up on this shit show from hell. Tonight's eating habit was chicken pot pie. Homemade, Ina Garten recipe. I don't think the puff pastry crust would meet with Dr. Now's approval, but it was delicious.

I now have a cat in my lap and a glass of wine next to me.

I think Dolly and No-Hyjeanne would make a lovely couple. 

I love scrambled eggs with cheese, but it's a 2 egg and sprinkle of cheese limit for me. And maybe 1 sausage link.

Some other thoughts on Dolly. I don't think she'll be invited to join MENSA anytime soon. Her mom being a lesbian did not cause here to weigh almost 600 pounds. At 25, she's already the culmination of a lifetime of bad choices -- the choice to eat, the choice to marry an abusive feeder, the choice not to use birth control. I'm not sure I'll be able to stay with this one all the way through. The whining and excuses are getting to me.

Oh, and I'm thankful smell-o-vision is a concept and not a reality. I can't imagine the funk radiating from every fold on her body. That, and I would guess that her eating habit results in a whole lot of gas.

Now to catch up on chat. I'm 4 pages behind.

• Love 8

And you are 25, and you are an adult, and you have a child that you could care less about.  What a piece of shit you are!!!

That child does not factor into her thinking AT ALL!!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Burning Rubber said:

"Sister wife????" She fell in love with him again? Where is poor lovestruck Cheyenne?

Oh, no! Haha I didn’t even think about Cheyenne. What’s she doing now? Just hanging out at Dolly Mama’s house, without Dolly? Abandoned?

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Ricky: 20 ARM CIRCLES and here's 120 doughnuts after.

^^^ this is what you said...

This is what I was anticipating:  20 arms circles and 120 doughnuts attached to her arms.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Dolly... you can't 'exercise' your way out of your piss-poor diet.  That egg omelet was probably 3000+ calories in itself.  Walking for 10 minutes at your super-slow speed even at your weight burns about 10 calories per minute.  You need to basically walk non-stop for 5 hours to burn just one omelet, and to burn all your food for the day, you need to cosplay a hamster in its wheel, NOT jiggle your arms a couple times and walk around the porch.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2