Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Lucas' Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Same here.

But I'm still staying off the treadmill for as long as possible. (Because I hate treadmills.)

They even look evil. 

1 minute ago, Burning Rubber said:

I want to FF so bad but I can't. 

Fry Fries? Feed Fish? Fluff Futons? 

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Strut said:

What’s with the sisters shorts and tank tops? 

Thank you. I know it's Texas, but don't people wear regular clothes down there when they have business to attend to - such as going to a doctor's office in the big city?????

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Strut said:

What’s with the sisters shorts and tank tops? 

It is hot and humid in Texas---especially Houston.  I am too old to dress like that and would never go to an appointment dressed that way at any age.

Mr  Twopper looked up for the surgery segment

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If I could hit 167 again I would die of happiness. 

I am going to get there within the next couple months. Now that I finally got the scale moving down again. 

(D*mn pandemic weight...too much family loss/weight gain.)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Boston said:

i need to change my avatar

But it's so great!! I only watched it 2 or 3 times this year on the 24 hour binge. Felt like I was missing something this Christmas.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

I would never go to a doctors office, or anywhere else for that matter, dressed like that.  

If there are vinyl chair seats, then standing up, and leaving the skin off your thighs will be painful.

They do turn of air conditioning for filming, so it's probably hotter than usual.    

Dr. Now getting to hoist Lucas's leftover stomach is so fun. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

Wonder how much shaving they are going to have to do. I had open heart surgery a couple of years ago, and I have a lot of chest hair. Took a while to shave me up.

Since there’s so many holes needed for laparoscopy, I wonder if they just shave little patches or go whole hog?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Hey People!  The commercial where the little boy is getting on the bus with the cane, I'm assuming he's sight impaired?  How did he know the seat was available?

He felt it with his hand, after feeling occupied seats.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TazDevil said:

His sister's kitchen.  I wonder what facilities he has in his shed on the compound?

Is anyone monitoring the children to ensure healthy habits so this doesn’t happen again?  They are both overweight already.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

This show would be a lot shorter if the editor would cut out the shots of doors shutting, cars parking, and people walking.

Then how would be get our (non-existant this season) weekly dose of long walks (5 feet) in the park?!?!?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Boston, new season of Married at First Sight starts tonight with people from Boston.

You'd think after the debacle the first Boston go round was, they'd be gun shy. Maybe I'll check it out though. I love watching TV and yelling "look, its Copley Square! Look! Its Harvard! Look! its the Parker House!" 

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

why do people call/text so much on Wed night???

I never answer the phone after 6. And even before 6 its a crapshoot. 

Just now, Lima Bean said:

The surgery part grosses me out, except for when Dr Now gleefully holds up the stomach like a newborn calf.

DEAD

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

This was pretty early morning surgery. Brother looks half asleep. I’ve been there. I wonder at what point in the pandemic this was. I had to wait in the car when my mom was in the OR early last year. This year, I was allowed to stay in the waiting area.

• Love 5