Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Lucas' Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Living on a homestead with his family, Lucas wants to spread his wings and fly, but at 600 pounds, he can't take off. All he does is eat and game, and if he wants to leave the nest and live a normal life, he needs Dr. Now's help to lose over 400 pounds.

Original air date 2021.12.29

Hi everyone! Hope your holiday was successful. I am glad it's over. 

My eating habit tonight is air and pixie dust because I got boosted today and I am feeling kind of sleepy. So,I hope Lucas brings the excitement to keep me awake 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Hey folks!  Well, the snow has come to my little corner of Iowa. I guess we couldn't avoid it forever.

My eating habit was some small steak thing from Omaha steaks. And homemade brownies. Yeah, yeah, not on the diet.

• Love 8

How is everyone?! My eating habit tonight is hearty vegetable soup from a company called “Spoonful of Comfort.” My fav relatives sent me this as a treat: soup, rolls, and cookies.  A lovely gesture and much appreciated. 

no

• Love 6

Hi Peeps! The power button on my laptop died and I was afraid I'd only have my tablet or phone to chat, which would no doubt stifle my usual snark level because typing on them is a pain, but then I realized I can use my work laptop (which I normally just use to remote into my desktop at the office). Hopefully I get my computer back tomorrow or Friday. Eating habit was mac&cheese with broccoli and the last piece of apple pie. This week's fancy soda is pink lemonade, which is really good with vodka but I didn't put any in tonight because I was about to fall asleep before Jeopardy. I also have a Mrs. Prindable's caramel apple covered in mini chocolate chips and Christmas sprinkles. Cutting that was...an adventure. Which resulted in bloodshed. 

33 years old, weight unknown. Built an outdoor shower and he still can't fit. Lives in a "compound." Off to a great start. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Helloooo. How y’all doing? Started out with salmon and salad. Ended up eating an entire bag of Sun chips and a bunch of yogurt covered raisins. I’m doing the work, Dr. Now, I swear. I’ve followed everything you said. Can I get my surgery now?

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Lucas Higdon, age 33, Conroe, TX.    Haven't we have some others from Conroe?   Karina maybe?   and someone more recently?    250 by 13.    Chaotic home life, full of half, and step siblings.    He was always big, even as a toddler. 

At least he has shoes.      What a sad life he leads, but at least he does shower.    I'm hoping he's a success. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

Hello pounders!! This should be interesting, lives on a compound with his family?? Just got my booster today. So may be more of a snark reading episode for me tonight, we shall see

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, hookedontv said:

How is everyone?! My eating habit tonight is hearty vegetable soup from a company called “Spoonful of Comfort.” My fav relatives sent me this as a treat: soup, rolls, and cookies.  A lovely gesture and much appreciated. 

Have you heard of an outfit called Lasagna Love? You sign up and someone will deliver a home made lasagna right to your door! https://www.lasagnalove.org

• Love 4