Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Lucas' Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Conroe, TX.

My husband's current dumb joke of the day ..... Isn't it amazing how many towns are named after their water tower?

Don't ask why I have a picture of my town's water tower.

image.png.be18d8b583bad4219faef2051fa57e32.png

• LOL 9
5 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Hello people!

I am alive and healthy, I hope you are, too! ;)

1758 calories today, cod and broccoli for dinner.

I've exercised, and feel good. I hope the same for you.

Well done!

I'm about 1270 calories today...but my day off on exercise. (Next 3 days are run days.) But...little sniffly...hope it's nothing.

Forgot to mention my awesome coconut cupcake. I made them last week...and at one a day, I'll be eating them forever.

Edited by DropTheSoap
Cupcakes deserved a mention
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Evening all....great night at the "Theory's" - our 12 yr. old cat doesn't have lymphoma!   No cancer seen in her biopsy!  VERY HAPPY!

OT.....this s/b interesting, a family "compound"?  That’s a new one for the show......

I am SO happy for you.  Give that kitty a treat!!!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

So he lives in a family compound?

Eating habit was meatloaf and sweet potatoes and left over christmas cookies.

Poor Mr Twopper is stuck having to watch this or work a jigsaw puzzle

He can do both, because he's only commenting to you, and not typing. 

Lucas' neice and nephew are big too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How does a three year old sneak out of a house?

Let me tell you about my 2 yr old nephew who broke out of 2 deadbolt locks and was trying to start the family car. Diabolical that child.

• LOL 7
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

Well done!

I'm about 1270 calories today...but my day off on exercise. (Next 3 days are run days.) But...little sniffly...hope it's nothing.

Thank you! 

I attempt to exercise every day, but if I don't, I let it go and don't let the OCD gremlins sabotage me.

• Love 2

Hi! Eating habit is a greek salad with oil & vinegar. 
This dude is a total whiner. He reminds me of my older sister, who insists that EVERYTHING victimized her.  When I got bullied in kindergarten, she insisted that the kid was actually mad at HER.  She doesn't weight 600lbs, but she has absolutely NO taste in shoes, which I think is as much of an affliction as any other illness.
I do like that Lucas is taking care of someone else. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Late to the party - my Mom and I were setting up her new computer.  Eating habit tonight will be roast turkey breast and baked sweet potato.  

Also, we tried two 'exotic' foods when we stopped at the Asian store for some fish and fruit:  dried taro root chips and ube mochi.  Both were good, unlike the last time we tried some really weird tasting soda neither of us could drink.  

• Love 3

I looked and the nearest What-a-Burger to me is hours away, and In-and-Out burger is states away.    Probably a good thing they're not close to me.  

That dog looks so hopeful, but he can forget it.  If anything gets dropped the people will grab it first. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

Thank you! 

I attempt to exercise every day, but if I don't, I let it go and don't let the OCD gremlins sabotage me.

I'm listening to my phone, and do what it tells me to.

Hope is this will all lead to a successful marathon next June. So I get 2 days off/week, and enjoy them.

• Love 1

Evening all....great night at the "Theory's" - our 12 yr. old cat doesn't have lymphoma!   No cancer seen in her biopsy!  VERY HAPPY!

YAY!! My 12-year-old Simon had to have 8 teeth extracted today! He's a little loopy from the procedure, but he's up and walking around and eating well.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I’m half listening and I cannot follow this family dynamic. I don’t know if I could follow if I was concentrating 

Me either.......very hard to follow; too many talking heads in the first twelve minutes.  They're stressing me out!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Those kids are on the same path, it looks like.

Pray before they eat and home school on the compound. Why do I suspect that is not because of covid?

PS...I am typing one handed while trying to eat my apple with the same hand while my left thumb is wrapped in paper towels...

• Love 5

At least this guy is not a total loser, he is doing something for other people.  I have high hopes for him!  Maybe he will find a way to deal with his depression and issues and lose weight.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mark the "paper plates" square! 

I'm going to have to make up a new Bingo card to include a "played football" square. 

Make sure to include brown sofa.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

she has absolutely NO taste in shoes, which I think is as much of an affliction as any other illness.

😄  We laugh because it's funny. We laugh because it's true.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

400 pounds lighter, I would date him.

I love facial and body hair.

I thought the same thing.  He'd definitely be doable if he were around 200 pounds.

Good evening Pounders!  My eating habits are a half of a Panera Smokehouse BBQ Chicken sandwich with some grilled vegetables.  PLUS, something that is always on Dr. Now eating list:  M&M Chocolate candy!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

They're praying. I'm turning this off if a Duggar shows up.

😂 They didn’t say that prayer right so I think it was for the cameras. I’m a heathen and knew that prayer cold at their age.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Let me tell you about my 2 yr old nephew who broke out of 2 deadbolt locks and was trying to start the family car. Diabolical that child.

I remember last winter it was minus 15, a 2 year old opened 2 locks and wandered away from his apartment complex. It was all over the news and thankfully  he was found cold but safe. All he had on was pajamas, bare feet. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Saying the live in a compound in Texas immediately had me wondering what fundamentalist evangelical cult they belonged to growing up. 

Oh, I think we can take that as read. 

1 minute ago, rlc said:

Make sure to include brown sofa.

Oh, yes! "Sheetless bed" is already there. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3