Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: James B's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I know, I'm staying home for three days to watch for any symptoms before going to my sister's on Sat.  I've been V & B'd so I'm not too worried.

We all got tested today and will get our results tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I never go anywhere, but my husband's been working and driving Uber. 

3 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Know what family?  Don't talk to him every day and pray for him every day about his weight and then bring him a CAKE every day.

He doesn't even seem like he'd be one of the poundticipants who "get ANGRY" if their friends and family don't come running with the chips and mozzarella sticks whenever they snap their pudgy fingers. 

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I've waited a week to post this.

20211222_201739.jpg

And did you get enough for the whole class, missy?

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Splashes said:

Ive been on a few and they just do nothing for me (except give me severe headaches).

I heard of someone having thyroid problems from taking diet pills. And they say they make you jittery. I'm hyper enough.

He's taking Dr. Now cake. LOL

• LOL 2
Just now, TazDevil said:

Road trip??? 

Oh, that's a lot of stairs.

Coming down the stairs is the road trip??  Is he going to say he is hungry once he gets to the bottom and  go to the food truck on the corner for his first meal of the trip?

• Love 3

Of course, snacking starts as soon as they pull out...  but they made it about 5-6 hours in a day, that's not bad by pounder standards.  No fast food stops - is that because his food standards are higher, or because they didn't show them?  

• Love 6

Good Evening Pounders!  My eating habits (which I was doing while watching this episode from the beginning) were 1/2 of a Teriyaki Beef and Chicken bowl with fresh vegetables.

People, I have just got to say that I don't really care for this MoFo!!!!  Waking up in the morning and thinking about food;  ordering the damn food; and watching for the food!  No Fucking job or any productiveness except to think about his next meal.

How is he any different from any of the other Poundticipents?  Because he has to have Red Velvet Cake every damn day!!!!  I like Red Velvet Cake and this "person" has ruined it for me!!!

• Love 4

hello from the Birmingham al area---we are somewhat settled in the apartment here.  at least I finally got wifi and tv.   Plus we got new iPhones for Christmas but I still hate posting on it when the show is on.  I am just too slow.

Eating habit was pork loin, green beens, and candied yams.  Later eggnog with brandy  

we had a nice 10 day stay at a residence inn it lacked TLC.  really awful channel choices

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Why is his auntie or whoever she is, treating him like such a baby?

He needs a bariatric wheelchair. It's one thing to say these folks need exercise, it's another to physically burden them so much that they can't breathe/function.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Logistically, how would the fire department even get him out of that apartment building i

Could he get out the window and jump down on one of those big mattresses? That could be dangerous. He could make a hole through the ground like a cartoon character.

• LOL 6