Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: James B's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! We had our Christmas party at work today and I ate a lot of food Dr. Now would not approve of. There were lots of yummy desserts so I had a small piece of chocolate pie, a small piece of chocolate cake and a brownie. My broccoli casserole was a big hit.

Sounds fab! I love retirement but do I ever miss the holiday parties we had at work. The MechE department had a big party, and we admins had a little brunch just for ourselves with a Yankee Swap, and the Dean of Engineering had a huge, fabulous brunch for the whole Engineering school. Good. Times. 

• Love 4
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

🎶 If I can get fat there

I’d get fat anywhere 🎶

Look out below, New York, New York! 🎶🎶🎶

To be fair, food temptations are EVERYWHERE in New York City, and one can eat good for not a lot of money...  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Seasoned Greetings Pounders!  My eating habit ton ight was cranberry chicken salad sandwich on croissant w/Baked Lay's.   Couple of homemade chocolate chips (saving the rest for Santa!)

The hell with Santa!  Hand them over!!🤣🤣

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

His rap name? Really Biggie Smalls.

I love you when you call me Humongous Papa!!...

ETA: Raise you hand in the air...(exercise...see what I did there?)

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

He is moisturizing.  For as large as he is, he takes care of his skin and at least makes an attempt at proper hygiene.

Boy, what high standards do we have for our poundticipants.  Bathes, puts on real clothes - he is golden! 

Does he really eat an entire cake every day???   I would have died.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

It kills me when they say stuff like "I was 450 lbs by the time I was 14."  Like who was taking care of this child??  Nobody?  Holy hell.

Believe me, if a kid wants to eat, there isn't much you can do unless you lock them in a cage.  School, friend's houses, corner store...they find it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

His rap name? Really Biggie Smalls.

DEAD

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Late to the party what did I miss?

He's from a very food focused culture. By the time he was 14 he was 450 pounds.

Just now, ams1001 said:

You have to have red velvet cake daily?

That's weird. 

• Love 3