Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: No Kindness for the Coward

Pallas
  • Start Topic

50 minutes ago, NeenerNeener said:

Damn, pickings must be really slim at the 6666 if Emily the veterinarian is jumping Jimmy's bones.

Well, she did say previously that there were few men in the area who were around her age.   Jimmy needs to be careful about women who literally want to jump his bones.  They might reinjure him.  I noticed that the women on this show are pretty forward, and they don't wait for the man to make the first move. 

I liked Rip basically telling Beth not to act like a first class bitch at the table.   Carter sure enjoyed his dinner, so that was good.

I'll be curious to see how this protester stuff works out.  I want Silverhair's assistant to find out about Beth's shenanigans so he and Silverhair get the best of her.  

Too bad the sheriff got killed, but I wonder if John will be seen as a hero and that helps his chance at being Governor. 

So Monica's pregnant.  Whoopee.  🙄

• Love 7

The opening fucking ad for 1883 was eight minutes by my count . Throw in another five minutes of shilling 6666 ( which doesn’t even have an IMDB lusting so god knows when or if it will air, thus sentencing Yellowstone viewers of probably another season of totally wasted Jimmy scenes which have no bearing on Yellowstone arcs). Plus the usual 20 minutes of ads - some of which are more force feeding the Taylor Sheridan multiverse down our throats.

The diner finale was just a means to an end to free up Hugh Dillon for KINGSTOWN.

The actual scenes with Yellowstone characters are few and far between.

• Love 10

I'm sick of Jamie's baby momma and his real dad.

Can we stop seeing all about Jimmy. 

Beth and the protesters, I want it to work, but I know it won't. 

Monica's pregnant, great. I just love how Kayce doesn't have anything else to do but be at the house with them.

• Love 10

"What in the fuck was that about? What kinda childhood bullshit are you working out at the dinner table!?" I laughed. 

Tate is wooden af, that kid is not great at acting.

Sherriff Haskell, we hardly knew ye.

• Love 11

Why is Jamie so obsessed with his trash bio dad again? It’s so stupid and Jamie is such a piece of shit. Who would vote for a loser like him. 

I have nothing against 1883 I haven’t watched it yet I am going to check it out but I turned this on to watch Yellowstone. Fuck off with this.

Enough fucking Jimmy too. If is going to be on the spin-off sure fine but I’m trying to watch fucking Yellowstone. Plus I’ve never liked Jimmy and none of what I’m watching him do at the ranch is interesting. How many times do we have to see ppl riding horses or moving horses. Enough I get it lol. I’m FF Jimmy’s shit.

When a show tries forcing me to watch something like this it makes me not want to watch the prequel or spin-off out of spite lol.

Oh how riveting stupid Jimmy on a date. FF!

This show is starting to lose me. My recording fucked up halfway thru and cut off and I don’t know if I even care. I used to love this show.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Hopefully that's the end of 1883 in Yellowstone since the show debuts today. 

Mia who? I guess Jimmy's done with Mia, I prefer the vet girl. And a great thing of this episode no barrel racers! No Lloyd and Walker fighting over any. It was Lloyd and the others doing their actual job.

All it took was one dinner with Rip to end the Beth flipping out at every meal and stomping away?  LOL I loved him calling her out on what type of childish bullshit was that at the dinner table. John trying to stop Rip from egging her on and responding was great too. 

Diner scene was good cowboy scene and the car scene of John thanking Rip for not questioning him. Hopefully that gives John some good PR.

Jamie I used to like, but he's too far gone. Now he just makes me want Rip to take him to the train station, his father and baby mama too. Does she not get Jamie's biodad is 1000x worse than John? She hates John so much for what? She's staying with a murderer. Jamie's listening to the murderer. 

Kasey sits out on a porch and not in any story? Monica's pregnant, when a week ago she hated Kasey. She was also bathing way too old Tate and now she wants him to get a sex talk? Could care less that she's pregnant. 

Jamie and Kasey are gone and Rip's moved in. The only one who actually has John's back and the ranch's back. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 8

Tired of Jimmy and Texas. Do not care. I tune out.

They had nothing better for Kayce's character to do besides sit on the porch, staring at a wolf?

Monica is pregnant, oh, joy...not.

Rip's observation skills are on-point. 99/100 TV characters walk right into a robbery/hostage situation. 

Beth at dinner was hilarious. I love her.

Watching Carter spoon that amazing-looking chocolate cake (from the center, no less!) on top of his salad was disgusting. Get a clean plate!

• Love 10

I’m all about 1883, so I don’t mind the extra scenes.

I hope there isn’t a 6666 spinoff because that is straight up boring. I mean the 1883 is interesting and well written and the history of the Dutton family and John’s ancestor.

I don’t know that the sheriff wouldn’t have gotten killed anyway but I sort of thought John and Rip got him killed going in guns blazing. 

Beth is playing a dangerous game at Market Equities. But go get em! 

I LOVED the second dinner scene. And good for Rip calling her out on her behavior. 

• Love 8

You would think that someone at ME would have some good experience at public relations such that they would balk at setting up a night time raid on the camp, but no, they just fall all over Beth and her plan.  What would be wrong with peacefully removing trespassers from private property, even in full view of the cameras?  It happens, and the world doesn't come crashing down.

Why did the dinner table have three extra place settings?  And oyster forks?  C'mon, John would have dispensed with that long ago, unless he's still paying homage to some previous ancestor.  I agree, though, Rip stepping on Beth finally put a stop to the angry dinner exits.

Sheridan did a bit of a smack down on University of Montana (the Grizzlies) by referencing Montana State University (the Bobcats) instead.

Ruby's Diner - 2101 Regent St., Missoula, MT.

Interesting that they put a little blurb onscreen at the end for the Bitterroot Land Trust.

• Love 7

Tate is the worst. The actor is not good. Like actually kind of horrible.I feel like he wasn’t this bad before or maybe I’m remembering wrong. How old is he supposed to be too like why is his mom giving him a bath so weird.

Monica is prego? Booo! Now Kayce will continue to just be stuck at his stupid house isolated by himself. Monica is the worst. I wish her and Tate would leave forever. Too bad they weren’t killed when the attack happened last season. That sounds horrible but they suck and are wrecking the show and are making Kayce be stuck doing nothing.

The kid putting his cake on top of all his food really annoyed me too lol yuck.

I kind of forgot about the sheriff so wasn’t really that moved by that ending really.

• Love 2

Like Taylor Sheridan is really going to let Market Equities beat Beth. Every conflict is so incredibly rigged in the bio Dutton favor.

I assume Baby Mama does not know about Jamie's bio dad's involvement in the attack. Then again, she might and she might not care. She strongly suspected (correctly) that Jamie killed the reporter and that doesn't seem to bother her any.

Tate is a terrible actor. Like, absolutely terrible. Also I think Taylor Sheridan assumes Monica is a fan favorite so we will probably never be rid of her.

The only bright spot of the episode was the Dutton dinner. So many good lines. Although John kind of sucks for apparently not inviting Rip for dinner once in 25-30 years??

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Tate is a terrible actor. Like, absolutely terrible.

Maybe it's just more noticeable because he's gotten bigger and he's in fewer scenes these days. I thought he did pretty well playing traumatized back in seasons 2 and 3 but that was pre-covid and they might have been working with him more back then than they can do now.

I seem to remember some episodes of Two and a Half Men when Angus Jones suddenly couldn't act for sh*t. It happens. He got over it but it was especially jarring because he'd been playing that same kid for years, 22+ episodes per year.

• Love 5

Both my boss and I love Yellowstone and discuss it every Monday morning.  She said she was going to watch 1883, and I said I would not.  Taylor Sheridan is so full of himself, he is bound and determined that we will watch at least some of it whether we want to or not. I am sick of it already, so no thanks Taylor. Never was a Western fan anyway.

• Love 2

Is this even Yellowstone anymore, or is this just a series of trailers for Sheridan's new projects? Every week I think I'm going to tune in to see Yellowstone, but all I see is the Jimmy show and a long ass trailer for the damn prequel. Its clear that Sheridan is way more interested in creating his own Yellowstone Universe then actually making a good show.

Its like a whole series of things I don't care about. I don't care about Jimmy's spin-off, I don't care about 1883*, I don't care about Monica, I don't care about Jaimie's shitty bio dad, I hate how much screen time is going to things that are just so not interesting. 

*Its actually too bad, because I thought 1883 originally looked interesting, but now I'm annoyed with how much its being pushed and its turning me off from watching it*

• Love 12
2 hours ago, bkathi said:

I thought that the sheriff said he was happy he had no family for those brothers to kill two seasons ago.  How did he suddenly have a daughter and grandkids?

I was confused by this, too. And his daughter seemed very friendly and happy/casual with him on the phone. I think we have learned that continuity means nothing on this show, though. 

Jimmy is another example. He was some junkie and now he is a cowboy who says “sir” and “ma’am” and rides like half his bones weren’t broken a few months (?) ago. I know a couple of folks who like Jimmy but even this is ridiculous. Why is his journey so important?

I watch maybe 25% of this show and ffwd through the rest. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Putting aside the fact that the episode was basically a trailer for the SheridanVerse ,  some comments about the scraps of actual Yellowstone content and other things:

- Rainwater has taken a big step back this season which is too bad IMO. In earlier seasons he had a much bigger role, as his shifting allegiance between the Duttons and whatever season's antagonists were interesting to watch. Remember Angela Blue Thunder ? She was supposed to be some heavy hitter for the Indians. Neither do the writers. 

- Oh wait, WRITER, because Sheridan is basically the only writer. Along with writing eps for KINGSTOWN, 1883 and directing eps for all three series and being a showrunner. Maybe its time for him to you know, FOCUS on some stuff and delegate the rest ? I mean they killed of Hugh Dillon's character so he could devote more time to KINGSTOWN. 

- speaking of the Indians, didn't they dig up some bones/skulls awhile back ?  Nothing ever became of that. And with only two episodes left this season ( minus whatever run time is devoted to shilling Sheridan's other shit ) I doubt this will be brought up. 

- for supposedly such a smart big PE firm, ME doesn't seem to notice that Beth is hardly ever around, esp when somethat bad happens. I am wondering what the activist gets in return for getting a billy club to the face for Beth. Bail money ?

- With the sheriffs position now vacant , I wonder who Dutton puts into that position. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Msample said:

- for supposedly such a smart big PE firm, ME doesn't seem to notice that Beth is hardly ever around, esp when somethat bad happens. I am wondering what the activist gets in return for getting a billy club to the face for Beth. Bail money ?

Eh, my guess is Beth hit a sore spot when she pointed out that the protesting and lecturing is a giant waste of time and she's just going to turn to her parents for bail money and she never truly suffers any consequences or makes any difference in the world, and Summer feels like getting a billy club to the face will prove to Beth she's serious about her cause, and we all know every woman on this show lives for Beth's nonexistent respect and approval.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

I'm hoping there's just one more season of Yellowstone.  Then I can be done with Taylor Sheridan.

I originally watched Yellowstone for Kevin Costner. Now it is becoming a Taylor Sheridan vanity project(s). 

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

Why did the dinner table have three extra place settings?  And oyster forks?  C'mon, John would have dispensed with that long ago, unless he's still paying homage to some previous ancestor.  I agree, though, Rip stepping on Beth finally put a stop to the angry dinner exits.

My first thought was for Lee, Jamie and Kayce, but then no, because there would be one for Evelyn as well. My second thought was for Kayce, Monica and Tate since they are all alive and could conceivably be there for dinner.

They have a lot of expensive dinnerware at the main house.  Ralph Lauren and Waterford crystal, Royal Copenhagen china. Beth's coffee mug from a few episodes ago alone retails for $166.  

My guess is Gator sets the table. Maybe he doesn't know that they don't use the oyster fork or maybe John insists on a full place setting. Hard to say. I just want that biscuit recipe!

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Me too! 😋

I am intrigued about the wolf story.  I wonder if that's a bad omen for Kayce, Monica or Tate? 

The wolf is a metaphor for something, but I don't know what. I kind of thought it had something to do with Monica being pregnant, since the last time I think we saw the wolf was when she and Kayce were at the summer campsite.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Tatum said:

Also I think Taylor Sheridan assumes Monica is a fan favorite so we will probably never be rid of her.

(Telephone rings)  "Hello".  "Hi, this is Taylor Sheridan.  Is Derek Haas available?  I'd like to talk to him about how to write a female character..."

1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

The wolf is a metaphor for something, but I don't know what.

Interesting that the previous episode was titled 'Keep the Wolves Close'.

1 minute ago, Dowel Jones said:

Interesting that the previous episode was titled 'Keep the Wolves Close'.

I don't think the hypothetical wolf in the title of the previous episode and the actual wolf in the following episode have the same intent though. I took the hypothetical wolf to be Jamie's bio dad and thought the metaphorical wolf could possibly represent Market Equities spreading across the valley. Both are threats, but with different meanings to the family. Then I remembered the wolf coming around when Kayce and Monica were trying to make a baby, and now that they actually did, the wolf is back. I don't know. 

17 hours ago, Marley said:

Tate is the worst. The actor is not good. Like actually kind of horrible.I feel like he wasn’t this bad before or maybe I’m remembering wrong. How old is he supposed to be too like why is his mom giving him a bath so weird.

He was not this bad before.  I actually thought he was decent for a child actor.  This season, tho, he is TERRIBLE.  

11 hours ago, Tatum said:

I assume Baby Mama does not know about Jamie's bio dad's involvement in the attack. Then again, she might and she might not care. She strongly suspected (correctly) that Jamie killed the reporter and that doesn't seem to bother her any.

Wasn't Jamie's murder of the reporter part of the reason she left in the first place?  Now she's back, egging him on, and siding with another killer?  

9 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Is this even Yellowstone anymore, or is this just a series of trailers for Sheridan's new projects? Every week I think I'm going to tune in to see Yellowstone, but all I see is the Jimmy show and a long ass trailer for the damn prequel. Its clear that Sheridan is way more interested in creating his own Yellowstone Universe then actually making a good show.

Seriously.  I'm tired of half of the show being devoted to his other shit.

Loved the dinner scene.  The diner scene was good, too.  Rip pulling that guy out the window!

RE: Jimmy.  He basically said that John Dutton turned his back on him, yet he lied to Dutton and went back to the rodeo.  And Dutton got him the job where he found Mia2.  Way to be grateful, Jimmy.  Plus, why the hell didn't she ask him about that big brand on his chest?

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, madmax said:

Wasn't Jamie's murder of the reporter part of the reason she left in the first place?  Now she's back, egging him on, and siding with another killer? 

Not exactly. As I recall, she left him because it was clear he was going back to his dad with his tail between his legs. That was when John and Beth were masterminding his opponents campaign. Jamie was pretty much sunk but the redhead wanted him to keep going. 

After Jamie killed the reporter she showed up again and accused him of being involved, which Jamie very weakly and unconvincingly denied. At that point, she more or less shrugged it off and said if he wanted to be a part of her life and their baby’s life he would have to learn to stand up to John. That was how she revealed she was pregnant and then she sashayed off until now.

I don’t think she’s a straight up gold digger because it was stated in an early episode she comes from money and Jamie made a good living even as daddy’s legal lapdog. She wants the power and the status and John is in her way. 

eta: her main concern in confronting Jamie about the dead reporter was whether SHE- as a witness- was also in a danger.  I do not believe she is one bit concerned about the morality of Jamie. 

33 minutes ago, madmax said:

RE: Jimmy.  He basically said that John Dutton turned his back on him, yet he lied to Dutton and went back to the rodeo.  And Dutton got him the job where he found Mia2.  Way to be grateful, Jimmy.  Plus, why the hell didn't she ask him about that big brand on his chest?

I’m of two minds about this. On the one hand, John laid out hundreds of thousands of dollars for medical treatment and Jimmy got hurt off the clock so he was under no obligation to do so. 

On the other hand, Jimmy didn’t ask for his help and was told after the fact that he basically owed it to John and had no real say in the matter. John can be very generous- but always only on his terms. 

Edited by Tatum
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

This week in toxic masculinity: Real men do not call the actual police or think about hostage safety during a diner robbery, they go in with guns and start shootin'. 

Those robbers were after valuables and cash. I doubt they were going to just start shooting people once they got what they wanted. But John and Rip are not going to let that go without some killin', and it was a totally acceptable risk to them that others might get shot. The death of the sheriff (and almost of that woman hostage) is totally on them. I still love Rip though! : D The dinner scene was great.

I really hope they are making Monica pregnant so it will be extra heartbreaking when she dies. I'm sure Avery will comfort Kayce. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Not exactly. As I recall, she left him because it was clear he was going back to his dad with his tail between his legs. That was when John and Beth were masterminding his opponents campaign. Jamie was pretty much sunk but the redhead wanted him to keep going. 

Thanks for the clarificaiton.  I couldn't quite remember.

54 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I’m of two minds about this. On the one hand, John laid out hundreds of thousands of dollars for medical treatment and Jimmy got hurt off the clock so he was under no obligation to do so. 
On the other hand, Jimmy didn’t ask for his help and was told after the fact that he basically owed it to John and had no real say in the matter. John can be very generous- but always only on his terms. 

Jimmy didn't ask for help, but Jimmy did promise not to rodeo anymore.  He broke a promise.  And even though Jimmy broke the promise, John still found him another job and told basically once he learned his lesson, he'd be back at the Yellowstone.  So yeah, totally on John's terms, but the fault lies with Jimmy for doing what he was told not to do if he wanted to keep his job at the Yellowstone.

But that also means the brand ain't worth shit.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Msample said:

- Rainwater has taken a big step back this season which is too bad IMO. In earlier seasons he had a much bigger role, as his shifting allegiance between the Duttons and whatever season's antagonists were interesting to watch. Remember Angela Blue Thunder ? She was supposed to be some heavy hitter for the Indians. Neither do the writers.

To have Gil Birmingham as a main cast member on your show and then put him in what, 2 scenes all season? I'm not exaggerating a bit, its disgusting. Sheridan is the same guy who wrote Hell or High Water but when he's this stretched he is very quickly approaching full on hack territory. Maybe, I don't know, cut down on the ads, or on the scenes of yourself wrangling and stunt riding. Aside from a few nice moments this season has been one big giant fucking waste of time.

• Like 1
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

My first thought was for Lee, Jamie and Kayce, but then no, because there would be one for Evelyn as well. My second thought was for Kayce, Monica and Tate since they are all alive and could conceivably be there for dinner.

They have a lot of expensive dinnerware at the main house.  Ralph Lauren and Waterford crystal, Royal Copenhagen china. Beth's coffee mug from a few episodes ago alone retails for $166.  

My guess is Gator sets the table. Maybe he doesn't know that they don't use the oyster fork or maybe John insists on a full place setting. Hard to say. I just want that biscuit recipe!

Also, the cowboy ranch themed dinnerware that they use is quite costly...I looked it up last year, forgot the name of it... was quite surprised at how expensive it is.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

I'm going to weigh in on the problems with the show this season...

I think there has definitely been a downgrade in the quality of script writing and storylines this season. The main reason, IMO, is that Taylor Sheridan, the creator of Yellowstone, is no longer writing for Yellowstone. I'm not sure if he was ever the showrunner but apparently, he seems to have abandoned the show to write and produce 1883 and Mayor of Kingstown...two new shows that are advertised on Yellowstone and are being pushed heavily by Paramount+. Whenever a successful show has a talented writer/creator they always seem to abandon the show to work on other projects...and the result is usually a noticable drop in the quality of writing and mediocre storylines. Some shows that I have watched that suffered from this were Sons of Anarchy; the last season of Breaking Bad; Game of Thrones; Seinfeld (after Larry David left)...all of these shows had creators/head writers that left to write other new shows and left the writing to a team of writers. This is what I think has happened to Yellowstone this season...Taylor Sheridan is involved in so many new projects that he no longer has the time or interest to devote to Yellowstone so he farms out it to other writers.

It's bad enough that this show seems to be in freefall but even worse that Sheridan's other projects are shamelessly plugged ad nauseum on Yellowstone. I echo the feelings of others on this board that expressed disinterest in Jimmy and his boring job and ridiculous love life. I'm puzzled by Beth's behavior most of the time as she seems to have no soft side or vulnerability at all and for the most part is just a raging anger machine...where is this going? And what the hell was that at the dinner table? Why is she angry at her father...you know the guy that she says everything she does is for him? What is going on with these two? Is there some secret thing between them that is making her freak out at the dinner table almost everynight? Or is this just some leftover teenage rebellion...whatever it is, the writers need to dig a little deeper and explain all this especially now that Jamie is gone and no longer her target at the table.

It's easy to write cowboy scenes and sexual encounters for a character like Jimmy...a lot harder to write psychological daughter/daddy issues. Personally, I miss the scenes with Rainwater and the struggles of his people to keep a tight grip on their culture while trying to make money with casinos. I am dissappointed as well with this season and have stopped recommending to others. It's just not very good...I give it a couple of more seasons and then they'll end it...probably with John Dutton dying.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 10
On 12/20/2021 at 12:37 AM, ShortyMac said:

Watching Carter spoon that amazing-looking chocolate cake (from the center, no less!) on top of his salad was disgusting. Get a clean plate!

LOL, that was disgusting, and funny and pitiful at the same time.  Cake on a steak!  Somebody in this whole wonderfully dysfunctional group has to start teaching that kid some table manners.  He's been eating with his hands and fingers since back when we saw him enjoying Beth's Hamburger Helper (made with tuna, yuk).  The kid has basically zero social graces or even ordinary etiquette thanks to junkie dad and then being relegated to the Yellowstone barn.  I mean, seriously, Yellowstone 'grown-ups' such as you are, somebody take this poor kid in hand!

• Love 10

We dvr-ed this and watched last night.  My husband had control of the remote and fastforwarded through commercials so we ended up missing scenes, like the dinner at the Duttons'.  I don't think I care enough to go back and watch them now.  All the characters are repulsive.

We watched 1883 afterward.  I like 1883 better.

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, pfk505 said:

To have Gil Birmingham as a main cast member on your show and then put him in what, 2 scenes all season? I'm not exaggerating a bit, its disgusting. Sheridan is the same guy who wrote Hell or High Water but when he's this stretched he is very quickly approaching full on hack territory. Maybe, I don't know, cut down on the ads, or on the scenes of yourself wrangling and stunt riding. Aside from a few nice moments this season has been one big giant fucking waste of time.

Taylor Sheridan wrote Wind River, which I thought was very good. It doesn't even seem like the same writer now.

7 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

And what the hell was that at the dinner table? Why is she angry at her father...you know the guy that she says everything she does is for him? What is going on with these two? Is there some secret thing between them that is making her freak out at the dinner table almost everynight? Or is this just some leftover teenage rebellion...whatever it is, the writers need to dig a little deeper and explain all this especially now that Jamie is gone and no longer her target at the table.

I think this was a nice callback to a scene from either season 2 or 3 where Beth goes on a tirade, throws down her napkin, and flounces off, and Kayce and John kind of snicker and John says something like, has she ever made it through a full meal?

Beth has said before she hates sitting at the dinner table because it's too much of a reminder of all they've lost. And it's pretty in character for Beth that if she doesn't like something, she has to ruin it for everyone else as well.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

This is what I think has happened to Yellowstone this season...Taylor Sheridan is involved in so many new projects that he no longer has the time or interest to devote to Yellowstone so he farms out it to other writers.

In addition to 6666 and 1883, Sheridan and Terrence Winter are also writing a show for Paramount+ called Kansas City.  It stars Sylvester Stallone but I haven't seen a release date for it.   

• Useful 1
53 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

In addition to 6666 and 1883, Sheridan and Terrence Winter are also writing a show for Paramount+ called Kansas City.  It stars Sylvester Stallone but I haven't seen a release date for it.   

He actually has two new shows in development, Kansas City and Land Man, about the oil and gas industry in West Texas. That will be six shows - seven if you add The Last Cowboy, the reality show that follows the reining horse competitive riders. I guess Paramount is looking to be all-Sheridan, all the time.

Edited by Moose135
  • Useful 4