Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Tammy's New Squeeze

• Start Topic

I hate how any time one of her family members brings up how if she doesn't stick to her diet she'll die, Tammy brings up how they're not doing what they're supposed to either. Whether that's true or not, what they do for their health has no effect on her weight/health and how dire her situation is. Also, while their weight isn't healthy either they're nowhere near as bad of shape as Tammy. She's in such denial of how dangerous her weight is that when someone brings it up, she sees it as a personal attack and responds with "Well what about you??". She needs to stop obsessing what Chris and Amy are doing in terms of weight loss and start worrying about her own weight loss before it's too late (though at this point, it probably is). Not sure if she realizes that maybe if she showed she was consistently losing weight and staying on track, they wouldn't "lecture" her anymore. She says they need to have faith in her but she hasn't really done anything to prove to anyone that she's on the right track with the diet.

She looked so childish when she crossed her arms and starting pouting before cooking the meal. I can't think of any other 35 year old women who cross their arms and pout like that when they don't get their way. In fact, I haven't seen anyone over the age of 10 do that. I wonder if she has some developmental disorder that causes her to act like a child.

Also what exactly was she doing in the elevator at the high tea place? That was really strange.

Edited by sara1025
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, sadie said:

I’m exhausted just watching this for 41 minutes a week, I cannot imagine living this. Their “talks” don’t work, asking her what she’s eating doesn’t work, asking her if she’s walking doesn’t work. She wants to hook up with these BBW creeps, eat what she wants and get her way. 

Yes. This show is NOT interesting anymore. It's become the Tammy show and I'm sick of her and her childish behavior. And her arrogant mindset that she is some superstar. Fuck off Tammy. 

• Love 19
5 hours ago, sadie said:

Tammy doesn’t want to lose weight. Tammy isn’t interested in losing weight. Tammy has no intention of trying. Tammy is not on a “weight loss journey”. 

Why does no one within her family accept this? They keep having the same talks, the same threats, the same questions, SHE ISNT INTERESTED.  Just leave her alone, when it’s time for a doctor visit let the scale do the talking and let the doctor tell her she is on a death march. Then leave the doctor office and DONT SAY A WORD. I’m exhausted just watching this for 41 minutes a week, I cannot imagine living this. Their “talks” don’t work, asking her what she’s eating doesn’t work, asking her if she’s walking doesn’t work. She wants to hook up with these BBW creeps, eat what she wants and get her way. 

And Chris is delusional, Tammy DID NOT come out of rehab with a new fire. The only fire she had was wanting to get out of rehab and eat and go back to bullying everyone at close range. Do they think we all believe this crap or do they actually believe it themselves? 

One of my favorite expressions when dealing with hopeless situations: The horse is dead. Dismount.

This is such a good analysis of the situation.  You are absolutely correct.  She is in a “dance”with her family. They have their steps and she has hers.  They all need to stop dancing, including Amy. Then sit back and watch what she does.  

Edited by Kid
  • Love 13

Oh, I see.  Thanks.  
I do think this may be the last season of this show.  It’s not really about anything….not even slightly about weight loss anymore.  It’s very boring and even annoying.  I’m done with it.  

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Does anyone know why so many large women like Tammy are on oxygen?  Does she have a lung condition?  

Poor breathing leading to less oxygen and higher carbon monoxide level in the blood. It's called Obesity hypoventilation syndrome.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I do think this may be the last season of this show.  It’s not really about anything….not even slightly about weight loss anymore.  It’s very boring and even annoying.  I’m done with it.  

ITA.  Amy & Chris seem to have lost any interest in losing any more weight. Amy's excuse that she's a "mom" is getting old & Chris piled pounds back....he works out but not seeing much change.

I think Tammy "feeds" (pun intended) off any attention she receives, positive or negative.  She's a master of manipulation.  Finger exercises & Kegel's (eww) aren't exercises that will do anything to assist with her mobility.  I think Teesa (sp?) is another actress on the Sharp payroll.

Amy & Michael need to move out and move on.  Leave Tammy & her 'BBW King' to fend for themselves, see how long he sticks around to take care of her on his own.

I've got zero interest in watching this show anymore..grown women farting, burping, swearing and eating everything in sight is not my idea of entertainment, even for the snark factor.

• Love 18

Tammy is just, well...........Tammy.  

At some point she's on her own because everytime someone brings up walking, or losing weight, she just gets pissed and shuts down.  She can't face it and won't until she puts in just a freaking inkling of effort for herself.     And take it from me, Tams......when you get all your happiness from someone,  being in a relationship with them, it's a horrible idea.  It will never ever ever give you happiness.  Been there, lost 'myself',  been broken from that...a few times.  I guess it's easier to give advice, than to take it 😔   so ....

I'm worried about Chris's voice.   Sounds like he has some serious nodes on his vocal cords.  It hurts my ears to hear him talk. Forgive me if this was talked about already.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Does anyone know why so many large women like Tammy are on oxygen?  Does she have a lung condition?  

I'm guessing having almost 700 lbs on a body squeezes, and crowds out a lot of lungs filling to capacity.   And that's a recipe for pneumonia

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I think Mama Slaton would have been happier if Tammy and Amy had taken her out for some hog jowls and sun tea.

Pretty soon this show is going to be renamed "1000-Pound Sister."

I think Tammy learned her bad attitude from her mother. Her mother didn't appreciate what her daughters tried to do on Mother's Day. Amy makes me laugh. Tammy doesn't realize that she has such a good family. If I had an attitude with my homemaker that Tammy had with Tissa I'd never have help.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I have been to tea many times in many places.  That was a terrible spread for tea.  Jam sandwiches, mini muffins and petit fours is not what I would expect at high tea.  Usually there is a variety of sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam, then other items. Some places near me offer savory items.  I don't agree with Tammy that it was a problem that Amy took a bit of sandwich and ate a petit four.  She didn't eat everything on the table.  The occasional treat isn't bad.  If Tammy wasn't being watched she would likely have eaten it all and asked for more. 

Tammy never had a "fire under her ass" to lose weight.  The problem is not Teesa being friendly with her.  Tammy reacts better to positivity and humor.  The problem is Tammy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
On 11/29/2021 at 10:32 AM, sadie said:

Tammy doesn’t want to lose weight. Tammy isn’t interested in losing weight. Tammy has no intention of trying. Tammy is not on a “weight loss journey”. 

Exactly. Tammy can't get a man if she loses weight, so she's not going to.

16 hours ago, mmecorday said:

Pretty soon this show is going to be renamed "1000-Pound Sister."

Yep, they just have to let her die & get on with their lives, though, if Amy reminds us one more time that she's a mom, I may scream.

Edited by GaT
added a comma
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

Tammy's pelvic floor muscles must be shot so it made sense that Tissa was introducing the idea of Kegel exercises to at least help with incontinence.   I probably would've tied a knot in Tammy's oxygen hose by now.   I just started watching this show while putting up my tree.  Mr. Mytmo had to leave the room.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, mmecorday said:

I think Mama Slaton would have been happier if Tammy and Amy had taken her out for some hog jowls and sun tea.

Isn’t she a joyless piece of work.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18

Tammy breaking down after the tea....that didn't look like exhaustion to me. That looked like frustration, embarrassment and a mild anxiety attack. They had to play along with production and act out a bit at the tea, and we saw that people were looking at them. Amy has more confidence than Tammy, and maybe a greater lack of self-awareness, so it didn't seem to bother her, but I think it really got to Tammy. I did feel bad for her in that moment. Did anyone else notice the change in her voice when she apologized to the other guests as she was exiting the lift? Totally different Tammy.

I agree with everyone about Tammy's awfulness and her own role in putting herself in the position she's in. I was furious when she was sitting there pouting with Tisa, who seems like SUCH a nice lady and a lot of fun. But she is still a human being and I do still have a teeny tiny shred of compassion for her. I know, I know, if she wants to make the money from the show, she has to do the activities. And what they do on their YouTube channel is so much worse. It's just that mini-breakdown was real, it wasn't a temper tantrum like with the hot plate and I did feel for her.

This feeder fetish boyfriend bullsh*th that is coming up though, oh hell no. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

So Tammy’s boyfriend (fiancé?) will leave her if she gets below 300 pounds. I don’t think that’s going to be a problem.

I thought exactly the same thing!! She has over 400 pounds to go before she even has to begin to worry. I'm thinking at around 325, she should probably start worrying that he will be leaving soon. I'm sure she could drink a few protein drinks a day at that time to maintain her figure then. The whole family is acting like this guy will be leaving in a few WEEKS! (Well, he probably WILL be, but not for the reason they think.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Tammy breaking down after the tea....that didn't look like exhaustion to me. That looked like frustration, embarrassment and a mild anxiety attack.

I agree with you. That looked like extreme anxiety to me and very real. You also notice that she knew what Petit fours were.  And, she knew how to pronounce it correctly. I have a feeling that Tammy is smarter than she comes off and not as hillbilly as she comes off. It goes back to your comment about how her voice was different when she apologized to the people in the restaurant.

• Love 7

A few morning musings:

• Amy is already looking to blame Teesa for Tammy not doing better.  She cannot pick Tammy up and force her to walk.  No one in Tammy's family has been successful in trying to get her to exercise more and eat better.  She was only marginally successful in rehab; for a two month stint, at her size, she didn't lose that much, and she got out of there as quickly as she could. The problem is not Teesa.  They should be happy anyone is willing to put up with Tammy at all.
  • Mama Slaton is one of the most joyless people I have ever seen.  You can almost feel the souls being sucked out of everyone near her.  That helps explain more of the family dynamic. 
  • From the reactions to the tea, I will bet the whole family only drinks sweet tea.  I would also bet that they don't realize that when the diet says iced tea is okay that doesn't mean sweet tea. 
  • Chris' apoplexy over Tammy's new boyfriend is ridiculous.  He knows Tammy.  With her sparkling personality and considerable charms, who does he think will be interested in her?  Unless someone really desires very large women, they have no reason to be interested in Tammy at all.  She is miserable and spreads that misery wherever she goes. 
  • Love 14

I find myself debating whether to ♥️ comments or 😞 comments as I read through the episode thread.  As much as Tammy has brought most of this on herself, there's a part of me that feels sorrow at her miserable life. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Kid said:

You also notice that she knew what Petit fours were.  And, she knew how to pronounce it correctly. 

Of course she knows what they are, they're a dessert. She probably knows how to pronounce every dessert ever created.

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

A few morning musings:

• Amy is already looking to blame Teesa for Tammy not doing better.  She cannot pick Tammy up and force her to walk.  No one in Tammy's family has been successful in trying to get her to exercise more and eat better.  She was only marginally successful in rehab; for a two month stint, at her size, she didn't lose that much, and she got out of there as quickly as she could. The problem is not Teesa.  They should be happy anyone is willing to put up with Tammy at all.
  • Mama Slaton is one of the most joyless people I have ever seen.  You can almost feel the souls being sucked out of everyone near her.  That helps explain more of the family dynamic. 
  • From the reactions to the tea, I will bet the whole family only drinks sweet tea.  I would also bet that they don't realize that when the diet says iced tea is okay that doesn't mean sweet tea. 
  • Chris' apoplexy over Tammy's new boyfriend is ridiculous.  He knows Tammy.  With her sparkling personality and considerable charms, who does he think will be interested in her?  Unless someone really desires very large women, they have no reason to be interested in Tammy at all.  She is miserable and spreads that misery wherever she goes. 

I like Chris but he needs to stop yelling at Tammy and concentrate on his own weight loss. I wonder if there is something wrong with the Slatons metabolism because they are all overweight.

• Love 3

I turned this on in time to see the High Tea segment, and the elevator ride.   What the hell was the elevator display by Tammy?    I'm hoping that High Tea was recreated with other guests knowing what was going to happen, because that was horrible.  SInce no one's face was blurred, I'm guessing everyone was 'hired' for the filming. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

There were a few episodes of My 600 LB Life that were infuriating to me because the patient was obviously mentally incapable of grasping the importance of what was happening in their life.  And Dr. Now just kept haranguing the patient expecting something to miraculously change. Those people needed in-patient psychiatric care or they were never going to be able to lose any weight. Some of those patients have since died.

Tammy is in that category of patient. She needs to be hospitalized and treated for both her weight and her psychiatric issues at the same time. I actually feel sorry for her because, even though she is totally obnoxious, I think she has severe mental problems that have been left untreated and there doesn’t seem to be a good way to get her the help she needs. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

I find myself debating whether to ♥️ comments or 😞 comments as I read through the episode thread.  As much as Tammy has brought most of this on herself, there's a part of me that feels sorrow at her miserable life. 

Just to be clear, I am not a heartless bitch. Not that anyone here implied that. No one has.

But I am so fed up with Tammy's unappreciative behavior when she has so many beautiful gifts sitting before her. This TV show, resources to get healthy, fans (I'm sure she has lots of them) who care about her. And she continues to be full of hatred, spite and entitlement.

If she died would I feel sympathy? Yes I would. But for now, I don't. And maybe that's what she needs.

I don't want to see her die. I just don't want to watch her on this show anymore.This gig on TLC is a huge enabler for her eating and her ego. It gives her a purpose in life. Makes her feel important. Just like the BBW fetish guys. She's so messed up psychologically. That's what she needs to start working on. Her head. Then hopefully the weight loss issue will be meaningful. She's not a bad person. She's just a fucked up person.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
22 hours ago, goofygirl said:
22 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Poor breathing leading to less oxygen and higher carbon monoxide level in the blood. It's called Obesity hypoventilation syndrome.

Not only that, but I think some patients develop a psychological dependence on it as well.   There have been several patients that Dr Now has told don't need oxygen, and they won't give it up.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

But I am so fed up with Tammy's unappreciative behavior when she has so many beautiful gifts sitting before her. This TV show, resources to get healthy, fans (I'm sure she has lots of them) who care about her. And she continues to be full of hatred, spite and entitlement.

If she died would I feel sympathy? Yes I would. But for now, I don't. And maybe that's what she needs.

I don't want to see her die. I just don't want to watch her on this show anymore.This gig on TLC is a huge enabler for her eating and her ego. It gives her a purpose in life. Makes her feel important. Just like the BBW fetish guys. She's so messed up psychologically. That's what she needs to start working on. Her head. Then hopefully the weight loss issue will be meaningful. She's not a bad person. She's just a fucked up person.

@chenoa333 ITA.

Unfortunately, (and I don't wish death on Tammy) this show has become unwatchable.  I feel all of the Slaton's are in desperate need of psychological help.  I don't understand why Chris gave in so easily & picked Tammy up from rehab before she could make any sort of progress (she didn't look like she lost any weight to me).  Then they threw her a "Welcome Home Party" complete with a full spread of snacks.  WTF were any of them thinking?  They (Chris & Amy) insist they want to help; two minutes later they're enabling/rewarding her childish demands & tantrums.

It's obvious that Mama Slaton was never in the running for a Mother of the Year award, she's positively toxic.  I feel Tammy (despite her talent for being a master manipulator) does have some intellectual impairment, she's  unable to help herself and no longer cares.

I wish TLC would pull the plug on this show.  IMHO they're as guilty of enabling Tammy's negative behavior & failure to lose any weight just as much as Tammy's BBW creepy 'boyfriends".

• Love 7
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

wish TLC would pull the plug on this show.  IMHO they're as guilty of enabling Tammy's negative behavior & failure they're as guilty of enabling Tammy's negative behavior & failure to lose any weight just as much as Tammy's BBW creepy 'boyfriends".

Yes. TLC are money whores. Right now this show is a cash cow and TLC production doesn't care who gets hurt. It's all about the money.

And Tammy's death will be a huge payday for them. American Greed at it's worst.

• Love 5

Why are two grown women burping and farting in public? They know is disgusting. There's nothing funny about it. It's gross. Is that their idea of entertainment? I hope not or I'll stop watching. And I just started. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 11/29/2021 at 10:34 PM, mmecorday said:

I hate when the producers do things like this to make them look foolish.  I'm remember the wine tasting for Amy's wedding shower or such.
They should have taken her to some place she, and they, would enjoy.

• Love 5
On 11/30/2021 at 10:09 AM, mytmo said:

Tammy's pelvic floor muscles must be shot so it made sense that Tissa was introducing the idea of Kegel exercises to at least help with incontinence.   I probably would've tied a knot in Tammy's oxygen hose by now.   I just started watching this show while putting up my tree.  Mr. Mytmo had to leave the room.

LOL, welcome!

• Love 3
16 hours ago, JJ1 said:

Those people needed in-patient psychiatric care or they were never going to be able to lose any weight. Some of those patients have since died.

Dr. Now did try to get adult protective services to intervene in at least one case, and they wouldn't.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/29/2021 at 1:32 PM, sadie said:

Just leave her alone

YES!!

Team Tammy here all the way.

She's right--why *can't* they just let her be happy?  She likes her aide and finally has a relationship with someone that isn't based on being *constantly* told what a failure she is.

On 11/30/2021 at 10:41 AM, MagicEyes said:

So Tammy’s boyfriend (fiancé?) will leave her if she gets below 300 pounds. I don’t think that’s going to be a problem.

Exactly!  Why in hell are they giving her a hard time about this--as if she's going to hit 300 lbs and then say "well, that's enough of that..."  Girl is *never* going to get to 300 lbs--and if she did, wouldn't it be wonderful?  She'd have lost fully half her bulk and imo taken herself out of the danger of dying zone.  Plus I'd like to know how close to 300 lb the other women in her family are that they think 300 is so unacceptable for Tammy to have as a stop-goal.

Why won't they leave her alone?  Amy splutters about needing to devote her life to her own family, yet it seems she can't cut her apron strings to Tammy.  Tammy has a "friend" she likes (who by the way knows what she's doing--Amy seems to think Tisa should have jumped in on day one and had Tammy on a two-mile hike--by getting to know Tammy and gain her trust before she starts working on exercise goals) and a boyfriend who will be happy with her at 300 lb.  Chris and Amy can't stop interfering.

And I have some bad news for adorable Gage:  You are looking at your future, buddy.  Not only are you genetically programmed to be a big fat whale--and I guarantee you will be--but no one in your family will be able to help you lose weight because they believe haranguing is the best weight-loss strategy.  Your mother has no idea of what a sensible diet is, and you are doomed, sweet boy.

• Love 11
52 minutes ago, Mothra said:

YES!!

Team Tammy here all the way.

She's right--why *can't* they just let her be happy?  She likes her aide and finally has a relationship with someone that isn't based on being *constantly* told what a failure she is.

Exactly!  Why in hell are they giving her a hard time about this--as if she's going to hit 300 lbs and then say "well, that's enough of that..."  Girl is *never* going to get to 300 lbs--and if she did, wouldn't it be wonderful?  She'd have lost fully half her bulk and imo taken herself out of the danger of dying zone.  Plus I'd like to know how close to 300 lb the other women in her family are that they think 300 is so unacceptable for Tammy to have as a stop-goal.

Why won't they leave her alone?  Amy splutters about needing to devote her life to her own family, yet it seems she can't cut her apron strings to Tammy.  Tammy has a "friend" she likes (who by the way knows what she's doing--Amy seems to think Tisa should have jumped in on day one and had Tammy on a two-mile hike--by getting to know Tammy and gain her trust before she starts working on exercise goals) and a boyfriend who will be happy with her at 300 lb.  Chris and Amy can't stop interfering.

And I have some bad news for adorable Gage:  You are looking at your future, buddy.  Not only are you genetically programmed to be a big fat whale--and I guarantee you will be--but no one in your family will be able to help you lose weight because they believe haranguing is the best weight-loss strategy.  Your mother has no idea of what a sensible diet is, and you are doomed, sweet boy.

I never thought I would ever agree with someone on Team Tammy but had to agree with every word you said.  They need to stop and let her sink or swim.  

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Mothra said:

So much truth to this. This is an entire family of sisters, brothers, cousins, in-laws, children, parents who are sadly, not likely to change their eating habits to lose weight and stay healthy. They can't even lose weight when they attempt to do it the "easy way" with surgery.

Amy is IMO not going to lose more weight. As I've said before, she's going to be pregnant again real soon. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 6
On 11/29/2021 at 10:33 PM, kathyk24 said:

I think Tammy learned her bad attitude from her mother. Her mother didn't appreciate what her daughters tried to do on Mother's Day. Amy makes me laugh. Tammy doesn't realize that she has such a good family. If I had an attitude with my homemaker that Tammy had with Tissa I'd never have help.

Their mother is awful, has no manners, and shows no gratitude. I gave my mother some really bad gifts over the years but she always took them and made a joyful fuss cuz that is what mothers do. Their child’s school artwork is displayed on the refrigerator and is treated like a Picasso - not because of the art, but the artist. What an ungrateful bitch. Just take a sip of the hot tea already and pretend to enjoy yourself because that is what people do when someone is treating them to an outing on Mother’s Day. 

Tammy is an addict but people are expecting her to not act like one. Don’t try to come between her and her addiction or it is going to be bad for you. It doesn’t matter if Tammy has a Jerry or BBW King. She is always able to get what she wants to feed her addiction. 

Amy and Chris should focus on their own health and weight issues. Tisa should be at their house instead.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I admit my family puts the fun in dysfunctional. But this family is seriously in need of group therapy!

If you want dysfunctional you should watch tonight's 600 pound life (( unless you were watching with tge rest of us) it was one for the books.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

If you want dysfunctional you should watch tonight's 600 pound life (( unless you were watching with tge rest of us) it was one for the books.

The biggest dumpster fire in the history of the show....I think my mouth was hanging open through at least 70% of this episode.

Dammit, now I have to go read the live chat and thread for this episode.  Damned insomnia.  

Keeping on topic, the high tea party was a debacle from the food served to the Slaton guests in attendance.  

I'm a mean old lady, but I mortify and freeze easily. 

I may or may not have let an elevator close on Rusty Dennis at Harbor General Hospital in the 1970s.  I was frozen at the sight before me and couldn't force myself to snap out of it to press the correct button. 

It comes as no surprise to me that I don't think I could bring myself eat if Tammy were within my eyesight.  I would be utterly repulsed.  

(If any of you lovely people would like me to save you a seat on my bus to hell, give me a shout out!)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Kid said:

They need to stop and let her sink or swim.  

Swim?  TAMMY??  She will sink.  She is such a nasty excuse for a human being that I fast forward over most of her “scenes” these days.

I’d have cut all contact with a sibling like her and moved away many years ago.  (I guess the TLC money is too tempting for that family?)  She doesn’t want to help herself and no one else can do it for her, they are enabling her while nagging endlessly.  I’d leave her to her BBW King and let him take care of her from now on. She claims that’s what she wants so leave her to it, whatever happens is on HER.

55 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

The biggest dumpster fire in the history of the show....I think my mouth was hanging open through at least 70% of this episode.

Dammit, now I have to go read the live chat and thread for this episode.  Damned insomnia.  

Keeping on topic, the high tea party was a debacle from the food served to the Slaton guests in attendance.  

I'm a mean old lady, but I mortify and freeze easily. 

I may or may not have let an elevator close on Rusty Dennis at Harbor General Hospital in the 1970s.  I was frozen at the sight before me and couldn't force myself to snap out of it to press the correct button. 

It comes as no surprise to me that I don't think I could bring myself eat if Tammy were within my eyesight.  I would be utterly repulsed.  

(If any of you lovely people would like me to save you a seat on my bus to hell, give me a shout out!)

I deleted that show, haven’t been interested in the pounticipants this year, but I do read the Live Chat.  When I started reading this one I un-deleted the episode because it sounds like she’ll be up there with the all-time greats (worsts?).  

But yeah, looking at Tammy  makes me want to stop eating entirely.  Which would not be a bad thing for me these days!

• Love 2