Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: Mike's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I’m just now catching up to the Chinese food scene. Lordt Jeebus! I don’t know how these folks physically do it. That food on his plate would literally go bad before my boyfriend AND I, and my gluttonous chihuahua (he’s not fat; he’s fluffy ☺️) could finish it. 

• Love 5

I live in a small apt. bldg.. There was a bag that was from Prime in the lobby area.  It said (I kid you not) "from Santa".  I looked at it and said, no that's not for me.. but then i said "there's no address"  - all in my head, mind you.  I opened it (it was small - and AGAIN, no address - could have been a bomb for all i knew).. but nope... IT WAS BACON!!!  I kept it and threw it in the freezer.  If any of my 5 other apt dwellers are looking for it .. they can have it, if not?  it's for Christmas!!  I love Christmas stories.

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Did others get the boxed wine commercial?  I don't drink, but my sister is a great friend of the boxed wine. This was her Christmas tree a few years ago. I may have posted it before.

757014166_winetree.thumb.jpg.e4d2e0e48a36afe366a5977b83bc3386.jpg

That's a lotta boxed wine !!!! LOLOLOLOL

• Love 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I believe that it's probably in the custody agreement that he can't take the kids out of state, so if he moves to Houston he won't see them for the year or however long he's in Houston.  That's how they work.  

He could come back and visit them twice a month or so.

• Love 1

“I’ll choose my kids.”

The ones who never visit the troll in the dungeon? Those kids?

The excuses begin. 

Meanwhile, I’m making a jello mold. I’ve reached peak Midwestern. (I never eat the jello…I inherited the job.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Shooting hoops is a good start but not enough.  Walking would burn way more calories.  Just find a nice park where it's interesting to walk.  I agree that walking through the neighborhood is not that exciting...

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Boston said:

I live in a small apt. bldg.. There was a bag that was from Prime in the lobby area.  It said (I kid you not) "from Santa".  I looked at it and said, no that's not for me.. but then i said "there's no address"  - all in my head, mind you.  I opened it (it was small - and AGAIN, no address - could have been a bomb for all i knew).. but nope... IT WAS BACON!!!  I kept it and threw it in the freezer.  If any of my 5 other apt dwellers are looking for it .. they can have it, if not?  it's for Christmas!!  I love Christmas stories.

You can have a baconalia!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Is he eating 18 boiled eggs for breakfast? 

Michael Phelps did (when he was actively training and competing).  What's good for one Michael gotta be good for another, right?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

He hasn't lost anything betcha betcha. 

He canceled cuz he didn't lose any weight 

That's in the Fattie Rule Book, I believe its Rule One. "If you haven't lost weight, cancel your appointment. Tell Dr. Now you have a lot going on. He'll totally buy it"

Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

An excellent body lubricant.............

I hear from a certain man about town who's a big deal with the laydeez that its a good hair conditioner!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Is everything in his parent's house Ohio State stuff?    

So, if he fails it's going to be his kids' fault?   

It's telling that his kids never come to the parents' house, but he always goes to where they are.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Michael Phelps did (when he was actively training and competing).  What's good for one Michael gotta be good for another, right?

Only slight difference?  Phelps was burning a billion calories a day. 

Fat Mike, what say you?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

An excellent body lubricant.............

I actually remember some stupid '100 ways to use mayo' article or something along those lines.  I remember that you were supposed to fill single-use gloves with mayo, put your hands into them and sleep like that all night.  And also slather mayo on your hair, wrap it in plastic and leave overnight.  I am sure that would make any naughtier types of lubricant totally unnecessary!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Looks like it's time for my yearly recitation of "I wish I made the kind of money that would allow me to buy a luxury car (or two) for my spouse without discussing it with them first."

(I wouldn't. I just wish I had the money.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Dude didn’t follow the diet and is putting off his appointment. @Pepper Mostly is that a bingo square? 

Well, there's one that "Too stressed, can't do the diet" or "has to cancel appointment because there's a lot going on". There's also "I haven't weighed myself but I feel that I've lost weight". 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3