Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: Mike's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

She told him she was divorcing him in front of their kids?!

And she took the house, car, and left him like a sad country song.  I wonder if he discussed more divorce issues in therapy off camera. Did he think it was all her fault? It takes two to tango even though the thought of him tangoing. 

Edited by babyhouseman
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

She told him she was divorcing him in front of their kids?!

She probably had told him a thousand other times, plus told the kids, the court, her lawyer, all of their friends and families. The moving truck was likely outside ready to transport tubby hubby and his Playstation to his parent's basement when she told him for the last time.

I suspect that Big Mike doesn't listen. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And Super Hot Guy loves animals or volunteers at a soup kitchen and teaches High Powered City Girl the True Meaning of Christmas. Sigh. 

And he has a 6-pack for no reason.  OH and his bachelor pad is decorated perfectly for the holidays, even though he lives alone.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

You mean the ones where the single city girl comes back to save her hometown from some baddie and at least one super  hot guy lives (usually a cop). And there's a christmas festival that everyone in town attends and it snows but the snow never gets dirty or yellow? A lot to hate there 

Years ago I downloaded the Hallmark Channel app, then promptly forgot about it. This year, I somehow accidentally downloaded every fucking movie into my iCal and now am being stalked by the Hallmark Channel.

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Yeah, wouldn’t doubt she spent years begging him to change, to care, to do something. Sudden to him, perhaps, if he didn’t give a shit to try or listen. 

He even admitted that she begged him to do something about his weight, that's why he went to rehab that time. If you're watching, Mrs. Mike, we're on your side! We don't buy Mike's sob story!

• Love 14

God, if I only had a Dr. Paradise when i was going thru therapy.  How tall is Mike???.. Thinking chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes tomorrow.. I will try somehow to make the chicken taste like turkey.  Actually, I'm no really caring.  Could be grilled cheese.

Edited by Boston
spelled wrong
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

And being a busy career woman is demonized in favour of a simple life in a small town.

Everyone knows that busy career women are just cold, castrating bitches who need a Real Man, the kind who can only be found in small towns. EVERYONE knows that. 

• LOL 13
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Everyone knows that busy career women are just cold, castrating bitches who need a Real Man, the kind who can only be found in small towns. EVERYONE knows that. 

I live in a state full of small towns. The men are all stoners with beards and one tooth.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I WAS a busy career woman and probably a freezing cold, castrating bitch (Proud of it!) and I live in a small town.  No real men here!  😍😍😍

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

Good evening, Pounders!  My frozen pizza that I will eat in bed like a sloth is almost ready!   

But I think I'll leave it until after the naked/shower/potty scene.

I did the frozen pizza for dinner. It was so good.

• Love 1

So, he's now working from Mom's basement.     Get my gasoline soaked drawers ready, because I wouldn't like Mike if he weight 150 lbs., and became a billionaire.    

Month 1 745

Month 10-545

Month 12-510 (so he's not loosing fast again, why do I suspect a lot of mayo and cheating?)

Dr. Now should forget Mike coming back to Houston long term, because he simply won't.   I suspect no matter what Mike weighs, Dr. Now won't be hacking off loose skin off of him.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

A positive thing about pandemic job hunting is that weight bias is minimized when interviewing over Zoom.  I have a colleague who is severely overweight/obese, couldn't land a job prior to covid, but had been offered 2 jobs with virtual interviewing.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Did you hear that, Mike's Ex?  He's got a job now so go get that child support!  

If his Ex didn't, the friend of the court did!!! 

Wages garnished in 5...4...3...2...1...

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I live in a state full of small towns. The men are all stoners with beards and one tooth.

Precisely the reason I made Mr Poetic move out if his hometown when we got married. I  didn't want to end up married to that. He would have stayed and hung out with his high school buddies for the rest of his life so it  was a deal breaker for me. 40 years later best decision we made 

• Love 11

gee, do these people not realize you can now buy scales that go up to 600 pounds or more for under $150.  I would take the money I saved from buying fast food and purchase one asap.  It would keep me from having unpleasant surprises at Dr Now's office.

Good night.  Til next time, if there is a next time.

I think I will try to watch the Too Large show which follows.  Dr Proctor is rather attractive.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I'm so going to hell - but isn't he everyone's idea of what they guys look like down in IT?

I hope he can keep the weight off still hanging out in the basement like that. 

IT guys are thin with acne, an ill fitting shirt and protruding Adams Apples. 
I'll pick up the flaming drawers on the way out. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I'm so going to hell - but isn't he everyone's idea of what they guys look like down in IT?

I hope he can keep the weight off still hanging out in the basement like that. 

It’s funny, the software developers I work with are very skinny and very Eastern European

• Love 1