Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: Mike's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

IT guys are thin with acne, an ill fitting shirt and protruding Adams Apples. 
I'll pick up the flaming drawers on the way out. 

OR you know, cute girls. It drives me nuts when they ask where the IT guy is and I say I'm here and girls can do IT.

• Love 10

Good night, all! Have a happy Thanksgiving! I'll be getting up early to cook the turkey breast. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to make yeast rolls. I might save them for Christmas when we actually have guests and we're not pigging out by ourselves.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

OR you know, cute girls. It drives me nuts when they ask where the IT guy is and I say I'm here and girls can do IT.

THANK YOU.  I remember being passed a customer by the phone team once and the guy talked to me for a few seconds and then wanted to talk to the Firewall Guy.  I was like "I'm the Firewall Guy."  This was ages ago but the struggle is real.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Good night, all! Have a happy Thanksgiving! I'll be getting up early to cook the turkey breast. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to make yeast rolls. I might save them for Christmas when we actually have guests and we're not pigging out by ourselves.

I'm going to make rolls, just for fun. But if I change my mind I'll just make focaccia, which is easy and always popular. 

Good night all! I hope you all have a very happy and safe Thanksgiving! 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Poudre said:

I saw chocolate milk, mayonnaise, and cheese in his cart!

That is my diet... JUST KIDDING.  Those are things I like - especially cheese.. the stinkier the better

• Love 6