Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: Mike's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Eating some gingerbread sandwich cookies from target’s Christmas section. Pretty good.

How are we an hour and a freaking half into this and still dithering over surgery.

My local store has gingerbread man ice cream sandwiches.  I'm tempted.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t get the custody issue? Is this an excuse or is his Ex that nasty or what?

I'm wondering if he gets supervised visitation?      

He barely has visitation anyway, and I'm guessing that joint custody, or more visitation at his place isn't happening anyway.     He doesn't even see the kids every month anyway, as of now.

Month 7-So, dad drew the short straw, and has to move to Houston for two months.  

Month 1-745, Month-4 642, Month 7-601    

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I can't get over the fact that someone agreed to have sex with him four times.

There is always a chance of twins, triplets and quadruplets...  though I think all of his kids had different ages...

Edited by Hellga
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Hellga said:

Almost as precious as 'the mattress makes me look fat' - the table makes me eat!

Clearly they've never seen the show before. The lack of a table is so common its enshrined on a Bingo card! And the absence has not kept anyone from eating. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I can't get over the fact that someone agreed to have sex with him four times.

Haven't see his wife but she might not be a prize either.  I always wondered about chubby chasers.

• Love 2
Just now, MsVixen said:

Haven't see his wife but she might not be a prize either.  I always wondered about chubby chasers.

My older cousin has always been very 'chubby'.  I would say her first husband was a 'chubby chaser' and just a complete ass (she wanted kids.. he told her after they got married a big 'fat' NO.  She divorced him. (he's dead now)   She was still chubby, met a guy (who is kind of 'different'.. just kind of weird but he loves her to death).  She had 2 great kids and they are still married and very happy.  Living the life.  Good for her.  Love her.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? Just ask won ton frying in bed pee pad Penny

And Nicole, with her famous Sofa Meatloaf. 

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

anybody else bored to distraction?

Me! Me! There's no substance here. We need the deets on the custody battle, and the divorce. But his wife's no famewhore and probably wants to protect her kids' privacy. Sniff. What fun is that? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3