Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

After the catering fiasco, Whitney and Lisa find a way to put aside their differences; Jen apologizes to Brooks; Heather celebrates Ashley's college acceptance; and the guys enjoy a night away from their wives.

Airdate: 10.10.2021

Do not discuss any offseason events until they are mentioned in an episode.  Spoilery conversations about particular housewives should happen in their individual threads or the media thread.

3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

A pop up book about chickens taught her about sex. … oh lord baby Jesus 

That is about the most messed up thing I've heard about "sex education" ever. Other than ignoring it because if you ignore sex your kids will NEVER HAVE IT. Idiots.

• Love 5

In the preview for the next episode - Jennie's husband AGAIN tells her they should have more children.  As he did the previous episode!  She's explained her obstetrical history - is he a moron?  WTF?  I thought he seemed okay but then he keeps bringing this up to her.  

• Love 20

Oh god Shut the fuck up Brooks. He is on this show too much.

I don’t know why but Mary’s story about the car crash and the kid asking if the person was alive then Mary being like oh no..it made me laugh. I mean sad for whoever died but she’s just so weird and it was so random lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 19

Boring episode. Mary continues being all kinds of weird. The looks of horror on Whitney’s kids faces when she told that story was kind of funny tho. I’m hoping she wasn’t serious.

You know the Lisa/Whitney truce and the Brooks/Jen truce will not stick. I don’t care about the husband’s, I FF through them. 
Apparently New Jen’s storyline is her husband wanting more kids. She’s in her 40’s, she has three kids already, the youngest is nine, her husband is nuts. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Mary is a weird duck. But it was oddly reassuring to hear about a car accident on Bravo where there was no mention of any of the following: switchbacks, TBIs, broken ankles, twelve hours of unconsciousness, mistresses, five rollovers (count ‘em as they happen!), snow in Southern California, exploding cataracts, etc.

And Mary is right- wear a seatbelt (unless you’re somehow related to RHOBH’s Erika G./J., which confers on you a special protection in such accidents)! I survived a pretty bad rollover accident relatively unscathed and it was largely due to my seatbelt. 

Of course Mary’s is right, but what a bitch move to be so flippant about someone’s child’s death. I only hope the parents don’t hear of this. What am I saying, Mary steals their money to the point of poverty, they probably don’t have cable or even a TV. 

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

Of course Mary’s is right, but what a bitch move to be so flippant about someone’s child’s death. I only hope the parents don’t hear of this. What am I saying, Mary steals their money to the point of poverty, they probably don’t have cable or even a TV. 

I completely agree. This is par for the course with Mary. Beyond all the money stealing, Mary is constantly degrading congregants (per the leaked audio of some of her “sermons”) and seems to have no empathy for any of her supposed “flock.” These poor people don’t need a tv to hear Mary’s flippancy- I’d imagine she’s been speaking the same way to them for years right to their faces.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Boring episode. Mary continues being all kinds of weird. The looks of horror on Whitney’s kids faces when she told that story was kind of funny tho. I’m hoping she wasn’t serious.

You know the Lisa/Whitney truce and the Brooks/Jen truce will not stick. I don’t care about the husband’s, I FF through them. 
Apparently New Jen’s storyline is her husband wanting more kids. She’s in her 40’s, she has three kids already, the youngest is nine, her husband is nuts. 

Mary is seriously becoming the one whose scenes I look forward to watching this franchise.  She is outrageously absurd in thought, word, and action.  Not because I like her so much as I am fascinated by what I am viewing.

It seems like once the law came after Jen it was decided to make Lisa the big villain.  

Hope production isn't trying to turn these husbands into Jersey husbands who I can also do without, but in comparison the Jersey boys are more entertaining than these duds.

Heather and Meredith on the slopes...wow.  Are most of the ladies on this franchise the most athletic and active of them all?  The only housewife I can think of who would be able to keep up with them is Bethenny from NY.  

8 hours ago, Marley said:

I've been saying to the screen since last season!  Bravo clearly enjoys him and he clearly enjoys being on the show, but he's featured way too much on a Housewife show.  They should find somewhere else to showcase him.  He's quite good looking, but I wish he would have laid off of the obvious lip lining during that scene with Jen.  It detracts rather than add anything. Wish people would only line with a darker shade of the same being used on the lip.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Marley said:

I don’t know why but Mary’s story about the car crash and the kid asking if the person was alive then Mary being like oh no..it made me laugh. I mean sad for whoever died but she’s just so weird and it was so random lol.

The look on Whitney's son's (another Brooks?) face said it all.  It was priceless.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

I don’t know why but Mary’s story about the car crash

I immediately thought: "What?! Another housewife story about a car accident?"

Somebody at Bravo (and I think we know who) is trying to make Brooks happen.

Laughing at Meredith three feet away from the "private" conversation. Like a stupid sitcom comedy.

I'd kill for that ginger child's hair color. Which of the children are Whitney's?

No househusband chats, please. Just no.

Jen's storyline is painfully and obviously contrived.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

So now they're making the husbands a thing like they do on the NJ franchise. I could do without. 

1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

I'd kill for that ginger child's hair color. Which of the children are Whitney's?

Both of the young ones are Whitney and her husbands. The redhead looks just like the husband in the face. 

1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

Laughing at Meredith three feet away from the "private" conversation. Like a stupid sitcom comedy.

In an empty restaurant. 

• LOL 6
11 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Was Seth mocking Brooksie with the bit of Brooks Marks athleisure wear trim sticking out of his jacket in his talking head, or was that a Brooks Marks Original??

That was the oddest look yet.  At first I though Seth was wearing a name tag, then as I rewound it, I saw that he was wearing a shirt and jacket with the Brooks Marks label tape stretching across both.  Well, at least we can't accuse him of copying other designers this time!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I completely agree. This is par for the course with Mary. Beyond all the money stealing, Mary is constantly degrading congregants (per the leaked audio of some of her “sermons”) and seems to have no empathy for any of her supposed “flock.” These poor people don’t need a tv to hear Mary’s flippancy- I’d imagine she’s been speaking the same way to them for years right to their faces.

I do not believe that accident really happened. Mary has to redeem herself from last season with the hospital smell comment, now she visits the sick and dying and the families or at least she says she does.  

Ejected from a sun roof? Was that before the car flipping or before?  Whitney could certainly fact check this story, a wreck like that would surely make the news.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I do not believe that accident really happened. Mary has to redeem herself from last season with the hospital smell comment, now she visits the sick and dying and the families or at least she says she does.  

Ejected from a sun roof? Was that before the car flipping or before?  Whitney could certainly fact check this story, a wreck like that would surely make the news.

I was on reddit the other day and there was a link to the article about the accident.  It was in the SLC newspaper.  Unlike the stories Erika spins...

• Useful 7
  • LOL 1
47 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Saw link to the article, so it happened, but I think you give her too much credit.  Mary is just off.  I don’t think she cares about redemption or how she comes across.  She’s said some awful things and treated people terribly.  She just lacks empathy completely.

I too would be fine never seeing 264 month old Brooks or his father, Great Value Bruce Willis, on the show.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
Spoiler

Mary was plenty strange on WWHL also. And I thought I heard her say the person was in a jet accident at first. And that was before she said ejected.  

Sorry not a spoiler I accidentally hit that.  I wonder what those cookies Mary made tasted like. She reminds me of a woman at my grandmother's church. Grandma would always tell us not to eat her food at the potlucks because she had dementia.  Hope that egg Mary dropped whole, into the cracked eggs, didn't have any poop on it.

Edited by howiveaddict
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I think Mary's ditzy weirdo personality is an act.  She just seems so fake to me.  

Lisa can pound sand.  After everything she's said to/about Whitney and then has the audacity to say, "I didn't know we weren't friends".  She's so condescending and vapid.

I liked watching Heather and Meredith ski.  I've never done it before and it looks fun.  

Former member of the mormon church here, and yes, it's all about abstinence and parents are afraid if they talk about sex to their kids, it'll give them ideas or somehow condone it. 

Looks like in the previews Whitney gets mad at Lisa at a restaurant.  

Mary was unfunny, acted ditzy and confused, and was mean on WWHL.  

• Love 2
15 hours ago, greeneyedscorpio said:

I think Mary's ditzy weirdo personality is an act.  She just seems so fake to me.  

Lisa can pound sand.  After everything she's said to/about Whitney and then has the audacity to say, "I didn't know we weren't friends".  She's so condescending and vapid.

I liked watching Heather and Meredith ski.  I've never done it before and it looks fun.  

Former member of the mormon church here, and yes, it's all about abstinence and parents are afraid if they talk about sex to their kids, it'll give them ideas or somehow condone it. 

Looks like in the previews Whitney gets mad at Lisa at a restaurant.  

Mary was unfunny, acted ditzy and confused, and was mean on WWHL.  

I'm not a Lisa fan, so may be biased, but she's always come across and superficial and fake ("I love that! on virtually everything she sees). To act all innocent at the gin bar with Whitney just confirms it.  She gave Whitney no ammunition, so Whitney's attempt at clearing the air just flopped.  At least she said her piece.  

Based on the previews of Lisa and Whitney in the restaurant, I'm speculating that this is the restaurant the cancelling caterers own.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/11/2021 at 3:29 AM, Marley said:

I know, right?!? The children were fascinated and, like, can you believe this crazy cookie lady?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Boring episode--as much as I like Heather's daughter I am not staring at the t.v. baited breath waiting to see what kind of sex conversation Heather gives them.  UGH I just don't care!  

HALLE-FLIPPING-LUJAH Brooks accepted Jen's apology!  Now can he disappear from my tv forever?  I was so scared this storyline was going to drag on all season and I'd have to listen to his nasally complaint about tweets and Jen talk about her vag.

No more husband scenes!  This ain't New Jersey, Joe Gorga and Frank Catania you are NOT!

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Hope that egg Mary dropped whole, into the cracked eggs, didn't have any poop on it.

I cannot imagine anything Mary buys not having been steam cleaned.

• LOL 3

Is the Garardi family members of Mary’s church? In comparison, Erika’s monotone, deadface delivery was so much more appropriate than Mary’s little happy dance. The show had to have edited that, right?! Right?!?! She couldn’t have possibly have danced immediately after saying, “She got ejected. Through the sunroof. And flew 30 feet. And landed in a neighborhood. Oh, she’s dead. I’m so happy to be heeeere!”

Almost just as wacky was Heather learning about sex from a pop-up book—with chickens! A chicken sex pop-up book?!? What is happening in the state of Utah?!

Sometimes I doze off watching TV, and I would have thought I dreamt it all—but I’m wide awake.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 10/11/2021 at 12:05 PM, sugarbaker design said:

The look on Whitney's son's (another Brooks?) face said it all.  It was priceless.

It was so priceless I actually noticed that he kept changing locations in the kitchen - making me believe that Mary's happy dance was spliced in

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I finished this episode last night. I started it Sunday night, fell asleep. Put it on again Monday night,  fell asleep. Finished it last night. 
I could do without Brooks, Mary, Lisa, the new Jennie, Brooks, Meredith, Brooks dad and Brooks.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Did Mary just say the person died then laughed with Whitney?   What a horrible person.  

I feel like Mary saw an article or heard it on the news and repeated it as if she had done some ministering work for the family, I am still very suspicious as to her being involved on any level.

Who tells a story like that, LIKE THAT in front of kids?  She was awfully glib about it.

• Love 4