Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Reasonable or Shady?

• Start Topic

Karen is ready to reveal her new candle line to the rest of the ladies, while Wendy struggles to get on equal footing. Mia's family and her mom sit down for some much needed time together, but there is still a lot of work to be done. Gizelle and Robyn gather their "Friends and Haters" to celebrate the launch of their new podcast... in Gizelle's driveway. The party goes off the rails when some shady games are played, and Candiace confronts Mia about questioning if her husbandger is on the payroll.

Air Date: 09/26/2021

• Love 1

Eh, this episode. Mia continues to bring her mother on camera, talk negatively to and about her, mother gets emotional, Mia says she understands. Rinse and repeat. It's getting a bit old. She's too messy. I wanted to like her, but looks like it's not happening. They could have given her flute to Askale. 

Reaching Robyn is trying it being mad that Wendy didn't include her and Juan when running down the couples. You just told the girl off and called her an @$$hole, I think she's not going to acknowledge you in that moment. Is she more mad that Juan likely won't go? It works fine, because she and Gizelle can hang together. It would actually be extremely awkward if Gizelle were the only single person. I don't know who all ends up going. Well from the preview looks like Gizelle and Robyn don't go. 

All of them, except Wendy and Askale, were shady for entertaining Candaice's mother at the video shoot. Can you imagine if they had quesitoned Gizelle's dad about Jamal?? They were shady for that last question about Wendy's change and the rumors. Wendy was ready for it and she fired back at Gizelle, I clutched my own pearls. They know that was crazy and they are trying to make it ok. It's not. 

• Love 14

Candyass IS low budget with her sad, thirsty "career" machinations, 🙄 and, sorry, but you don't get to bark up constantly with your nasty, illiterate mouth and not get <another> mudhole stomped in your a**. That heifer is foul.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 11

As Candiace said, Mia could have left if she thought her video was low budget.  Meanwhile Candiace's album is sitting in the top 5 on the iTunes charts and it was only released on Friday.  

So it was inappropriate for Wendy to tell her friend that messy Mia was gossiping about her with her mom, but it was totally acceptable for Gizelle and Ashley to bring the Eddie cheating rumors on the show. Okay Robyn 🙄

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
48 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Reaching Robyn is trying it being mad that Wendy didn't include her and Juan when running down the couples. You just told the girl off and called her an @$$hole, I think she's not going to acknowledge you in that moment. Is she more mad that Juan likely won't go? It works fine, because she and Gizelle can hang together. It would actually be extremely awkward if Gizelle were the only single person. I don't know who all ends up going. Well from the preview looks like Gizelle and Robyn don't go. 

Wendy shouldn't have invited them at all and told them, this is a couples' trip and since neither of you are in a couple, you can't come.  When you finally get a man, then you can come on my couples' trip.

Wendy should not have gone to the Reasonably Shady party because the invite didn't sit well with her in the first place and she was ready to fight everyone but Candiace and Karen.

48 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

They were shady for that last question about Wendy's change and the rumors. Wendy was ready for it and she fired back at Gizelle, I clutched my own pearls. They know that was crazy and they are trying to make it ok. It's not. 

At the same time Wendy knows what time it is.  If she doesn't want anyone talking about her husband, then she needs to leave the show.

47 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

Candyass IS low budget with her sad, thirsty "career" machinations, 🙄 and, sorry, but you don't get to bark up constantly with your nasty, illiterate mouth and not get <another> mudhole stomped in your a**. That heifer is foul.

Then the show (and all the Housewives shows) needs to be cancelled completely because that's what these shows are all about, talking shit.  It's not going to be a situation of everyone else gets to talk shit but Candiace not only has to be quiet, she needs to be beat up.  Nope.

Mia escalated that situation by calling Candiace's video "low budget" and saying she expected to be greeted, snacks etc.  Lady, you were an unpaid extra.  You were not Angela Bassett or Viola Davis to be stating demands and expectations when you were an unpaid extra.

And Ashley needs to stop inserting herself into situations she was not present for.  Let me tell you how Candiace was violent at the barn and started the whole thing (even though I wasn't even there to witness what happened).  Let me tell you how your video shoot was wack (even though I wasn't there).  At this point any dragging Ashley gets from Candiace is well deserved.

17 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

I liked Wendy a lot last year, and I still have moments this year when I appreciate her. But I'm so over her comments about Gizelle not having a man. First, Gizelle doesn't seem pressed about not having a man, so I'm not even sure what the purpose is. But more importantly, having a man doesn't necessarily make you a better, happier, more successful, or more worthy person.

There are so many legitimate criticisms you can aim at Gizelle. Harping on the fact that she's not in a relationship is sexist and lazy, and I wish Wendy would stop it.

I agree, mostly.  If I feel you're coming for me on a certain level, I'm going to come back at you on that same level.  When you go low, I go lower.  So if Gizelle is going to talk about my husband, I'm going to talk about her lack of one.

HOWEVER #1, as you say, Gizelle doesn't seem too pressed to have a man of her own and that needs to be her storyline, how she can have a fulfilling life where the man is a side dish and not the main meal.  That house people clown her for*, that's HER house, no man gave her that house, that's something for her.  These other women bragging about their man, they're only able to live in the houses they live in because of their man (except Candiace & Robyn).  But Gizelle needs to stand in her truth and not back away from it.

HOWEVER #2, you can brag about having a HUZZBIN and how you have a man and the other woman doesn't and that man can go away in the snap of a finger.  NEVER brag about how you have a man because that is really nothing to brag about.

*BRAVO (pun intended) to the producers for showing the mayhem that is Gizelle's house and Karen's vassine hallucinations.

So it was inappropriate for Wendy to tell her friend that messy Mia was gossiping about her with her mom, but it was totally acceptable for Gizelle and Ashley to bring the Eddie cheating rumors on the show. Okay Robyn 🙄

I think what Robyn meant (and did say) was she didn't feel that particular moment wasn't the moment to tell Candiace about Mama & Mia because Candiace was on the job and could've upset her (which is why Chris said he wasn't going near her when he stormed the set).

Once Candiace said she wasn't bothered by Wendy telling her about Mia's gossiping on the set, that should've been the end of it.

Edited by drivethroo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, spunky said:

THIS!!!!!!!!! I have said over and over again. The "you can't keep a man" narrative is tired and stupid, but if you don't want people to talk about your relationship status, or lack thereof, stay out of peoples' marriages!!! They went way over the line with that one. 

• Love 9

Also on WWHL someone finally asked Robyn about the parallels between what Ashley did to her vs. what was done to Wendy. She basically replied that she didn't know what she signed up for, and it wasn't a housewives show at first, but Wendy joined a show that is on it's 6th season, so she knows what she signed up for. Also that she was drunk and you can't take a drunk person seriously. Kind of sad that signing up for a housewives show means signing up for people to discuss your marriage  and how your plastic surgery might have been influenced by said rumors from a trash blog that has trashed everyone. The rumors are one thing, but the fact that all these recent rumors, including what Wendy said that the Gizelle rumor, also came from that trash blog, that's unfortunate. Like Candiace said, don't give them a platform on YOUR platform. By Robyn's logic, if they knew it was RHOP in the beginning, and they had all watched RHOA, then it would have been fair game for Ashley to ask Robyn about Juan. AND if they truly didn't believe the rumors and want to move on, why do they keep bringing it up?! I wonder if they were disappointed that Wendy dressed appropriately for this event. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Gizelle said that Wendy talked negatively about her home. Wendy said nope, I talked about your clothes. You know if they had footage of Wendy talking about Gizelle's home, production would have rolled footage on that. 

I think it was Karen who said Gizelle's house looked like Ronald McDonald. We all know Candiace called it a $900K tear down cabin.  I don't recall Wendy saying anything about her house.

1 minute ago, LaurelleJ said:

Also on WWHL someone finally asked Robyn about the parallels between what Ashley did to her vs. what was done to Wendy. She basically replied that she didn't know what she signed up for, and it wasn't a housewives show at first, but Wendy joined a show that is on it's 6th season, so she knows what she signed up for.

Robyn is correct in that everyone has been questioned/grilled about their relationship; why does Wendy think she is exempt?  If Wendy thinks she and her husband should be off limits for questioning, Wendy needs to make this her last season on this show.

Having said that, Robyn was so upset about Ashley talking about her relationship with Juan that she rolled down interstates 95 and 395 to cross state lines to get at Ashley so she shouldn't be wondering why Wendy is reacting the way she's reacting.

Girl bye @ Candiace's mom "not remembering" what she said about Chris to everyone on the cast.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Mines three wick . 

Really the important thing is the scent.

Some people want their living room to smell like Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina.  🤷‍♀️

I prefer Yankee Candle Sun and Sand.  It reminds me of summer in the 70s, Coppertone and boys with long hair and cut off jean shorts.

I feel like Karen's Candle will smell like Old Lady Bedroom--flowerly, powdery smell with a hint of pee.

Wendy's?  Spicy Chicken sandwich scent.  With a hint of chocolate Frosty.  If only her dad had worked at Popeyes. 

Edited by dosodog
  • Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Really the important thing is the scent.

Some people want their living room to smell like Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina.  🤷‍♀️

I prefer Yankee Candle Sun and Sand.  It reminds me of summer in the 70s, Coppertone and boys with long hair and cut off jean shorts.

I feel like Karen's Candle will smell like Old Lady Bedroom--flowerly, powdery smell with a hint of pee.

Wendy's?  Spicy Chicken sandwich scent.  With a hint of chocolate Frosty.  If only her dad had worked at Popeyes. 

Wendy’s father should have worked for a proctologist.  Then her name would have been the very appropriate A—hole.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I was easily amused by the editing of what possibly second shot Karen was seeing at the shady construction site.

So Gizelle has stairs to nowhere at her house?

I was okay with Candiace for the first couple episodes of this season. I am already back to not liking her several episodes ago.

I will be at my table for one for kind of liking Mia. I know, I know. It might be because she is new, so it isn't the same tired fighting over and over. There is still time for me to change my mind.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

Wendy’s father should have worked for a proctologist.  Then her name would have been the very appropriate A—hole.

I can't call her an ahole this episode.  She made up goody bags for teachers.  We spend a LOT, out of pocket, and that bag had essentials!  Folders with the the three ring prongs! 

• Love 12

Kind of boring episode but Karen was really cracking me up.

That set up was embarrassing. Just go somewhere else. They were in a tent in the middle of loud construction lol. That looked mega low budget lol.

I know lots of ppl don’t like Candiace but I like her. What is she supposed to do stay quiet while they all shit talk her with her own mother. They all are throwing insults so Candiace isn’t any different. She makes me laugh too. I really dislike her mom tho. Can’t believe that women is a psychologist because something is not right with that bitch.

I also like that Chris was the only one who stood up to that creepy fucking predator Michael Darby so thats points right there.

I don’t care if Grace can or can’t drive lol. Can it stop being a storyline now.

Mia sucks. Not a fan at all. She tries too hard and is all over the place. They should’ve made Askale a cast member instead of her. Probably would’ve been better.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 11

Once again, Karen wins the night for me. From finding out that she apparently drunk dials the women in the middle of the day, to her vassination and her weird acid trip reaction (no really, was Karen sure what she got was a COVID vaccine and not some acid), I was living for the Grand Dame. And when she called Gizelle's driveway "public property", I about fell over. 

And while Candiace often bugs me, I was living for that Iyanla "Beloved" shade response to Ashley inserting herself in a situation that had nothing to do with her. Gizelle and Robyn continue to be Gizelle and Robyn - as in shady and messy as fuck. I guess we can add gaslighters to the equation because I feel like that's what they're doing to Wendy at this point. Robyn and Gizelle are completely full of it trying to play the "we were just concerned and being good friends" card regarding the Eddie rumor and talking about Wendy's new appearance. 

I was loving Askale's drag to Mia. Askale gives me "I'm chill until I'm not" tees. Seems like one you don't want to mess with because she's the type of person who's typically very calm and level headed. And so when they go off, they go off. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
16 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I can't call her an ahole this episode.  She made up goody bags for teachers.  We spend a LOT, out of pocket, and that bag had essentials!  Folders with the the three ring prongs! 

But those ladies had to drive all the way out to the boondocks to bag up a few Target school supplies. It was too small of a chore to need anyone's help. Wendy is awful at the Housewife games. She needs to stick to academia and commentary.

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I can't call her an ahole this episode.

Wendy definitely was an asshole this episode, she came in the party ready to fight everyone.  Wendy goes from 1-1000 in 5 seconds and you really can't deal with people like that.

26 minutes ago, Marley said:

Mia sucks. Not a fan at all. She tries too hard and is all over the place. They should’ve made Askale a cast member instead of her. Probably would’ve been better.

Askale is fascinating because she's really been the only one this season grilling Gizelle and questioning what she's doing and Gizelle just answers her, no shady comebacks or anything.  Askale was also ready to get Mia together when she told Mia to sit down and keep it cute.

28 minutes ago, Marley said:

I know lots of ppl don’t like Candiace but I like her. What is she supposed to do stay quiet while they all shit talk her with her own mother. They all are throwing insults so Candiace isn’t any different.

That's an issue, the way people think Candiace should be quiet and if she says anything she deserves to get beat up when everyone says stuff. Do they deserve to get beat up?

43 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

So Gizelle has stairs to nowhere at her house?

Askale saw those stairs and promptly turned around.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

That's an issue, the way people think Candiace should be quiet and if she says anything she deserves to get beat up when everyone says stuff. Do they deserve to get beat up?

The notion that anyone “deserves” to get beat up for something they say is beyond to me. It’s okay to not have enough self control to keep your hands to yourself? As an adult?

And to your point, then Gizelle, Ashley and Karen would’ve “deserved” a beat down seasons ago. All of the ladies have made comments about one another that were over the line. 

Edited by Sharper2002
  • Love 8

Candyass retaliating by calling Mia’s mom low budget when HER OWN mom was the one encouraging the Chris gossip made her look stupid.  Dorothy was there for the Chris gossip. That’s who Candiace should be mad at.

The most low budget thing of all was Gizelles party in her driveway. It’s not reasonable for her to be shady when she’s living in that mess. 

• Love 19
7 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Having said that, Robyn was so upset about Ashley talking about her relationship with Juan that she rolled down interstates 95 and 395 to cross state lines to get at Ashley so she shouldn't be wondering why Wendy is reacting the way she's reacting.

THIS! Why does everyone on this show except Candiace have Ashley Amnesia?

Wendy shouldn't be surprised that the others talk about her marriage, but she's certainly entitled to get upset about it. I also want Wendy to stay away from the "Nyah, Nyah you don't have a man" argument; it's like Candiace going after Ashley's body. Why go there when you can call them out on their actions?

Can’t believe that women is a psychologist because something is not right with that bitch.

I know, right?! Who would go to her for counseling? She seems to get off on playing mind games.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Candyass retaliating by calling Mia’s mom low budget when HER OWN mom was the one encouraging the Chris gossip made her look stupid.  Dorothy was there for the Chris gossip. That’s who Candiace should be mad at.

The most low budget thing of all was Gizelles party in her driveway. It’s not reasonable for her to be shady when she’s living in that mess. 

She knows it's low budget and she don't GAF! That's what I like about her.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Marley said:

I know lots of ppl don’t like Candiace but I like her. What is she supposed to do stay quiet while they all shit talk her with her own mother. They all are throwing insults so Candiace isn’t any different. She makes me laugh too. I really dislike her mom tho. Can’t believe that women is a psychologist because something is not right with that bitch.

I think back to season 3, my favorite season tied with season 4, where Ashley and Candiace came in as friends, argued all season, then at the reunion Candiace said that Ashley was invited to her wedding and they had a moment where they smiled at each other because "they understood each other". I took this to mean that they were both playing the "housewives game" of talking slick and whatnot. Sometimes I think that Candiace gets upset at the whole game because everything she says gets scrutinized while Ashley seemingly gets a free pass being messy all the time, when they are actually both playing the same game. 

1 hour ago, Vanderboom said:

THIS! Why does everyone on this show except Candiace have Ashley Amnesia?

Wendy shouldn't be surprised that the others talk about her marriage, but she's certainly entitled to get upset about it. I also want Wendy to stay away from the "Nyah, Nyah you don't have a man" argument; it's like Candiace going after Ashley's body. Why go there when you can call them out on their actions?

EXACTLY!! Of course Wendy shouldn't be surprised, no one is immune to bad rumors on a reality show. My issue is that people keep criticizing the fact that she's upset about it, when we have footage of them reacting to the same situation! Say nothing, and she is being quiet because she knows it's true and she's trying to sweep it under the rug. Scream and yell and the lady doth protest too much so it's true. Even yesterday she was addressing Robyn in a calm tone and Robyn said that she was doing too much. It's a full cast event, you know they brought you all the way out there to get into some mess. that's the formula, and that's why they had them ask that super shady question at the end. In my opinion, when they asked that question on WWHL yesterday, Robyn had a funny loo like she knew it was coming and she prepared herself to answer that question, but she still looked slightly uncomfortable with her response. I didn't think the response was strong enough, especially since she knows how it feels as someone wrote above.

By the time Robyn went down to Oz, did they not know it was housewives they were filming? Or was Ashley part of the original Jack and Hill thing? Regardless, she reacted to a person spreading rumors about her family in front of a camera = reality show. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Love 8

This week's star was the editors! Candiace skittering up the drive, looking back and forth in horror, with subtle jungle music playing beneath the action was everything! I kept expecting Indiana Jones or someone to swing through to save her bougie ass from Gizelle's unfinished abode. I felt Candiace's fear and distaste, y'all.

Gizelle commenting under her breath that Candiace's event was in parking lot, therefore it wasn't high class and then the editors showing more of her crumbling property? GOLD!!!

Askale needs to roll up on Mia and take that chick's champagne flute, STAT! We already have brokedown Mama blues with Ashley's story. I no longer care to watch Mia pretend to be the boss of her husband's franchises. Alas, Askale is probably too damn normal for the producers to take seriously.

"That window -- they are looking at your titties...." Is why I can't hate Candiace like some do. Her slick mouth hits the spot sometimes.

Edited by eXiled
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, MadLove said:

What the hell was holding up Candyass's blouse? 😵

That outfit was a mess. From those awful heels to whatever that top was. 

3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

But that's where Mia's dumb ass faltered because that's all the response she should have given Candiace. When Candiace asked her why she thought it was okay to ask these things to her mother she barely knows, all Mia should have said is "because your mother felt comfortable sharing these things with me, who she just met. So I figured it was okay for me to ask."

50 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

I think back to season 3, my favorite season tied with season 4, where Ashley and Candiace came in as friends, argued all season, then at the reunion Candiace said that Ashley was invited to her wedding and they had a moment where they smiled at each other because "they understood each other". I took this to mean that they were both playing the "housewives game" of talking slick and whatnot. Sometimes I think that Candiace gets upset at the whole game because everything she says gets scrutinized while Ashley seemingly gets a free pass being messy all the time, when they are actually both playing the same game. 

I stumbled upon on a YouTube video awhile back of Candiace and Ashley doing some type of interview together. I think it was an US Weekly reality recap type of thing. And what struck me was how pleasant and even comfortable they seemed with each other. At first I was positive it may have been from one of their earlier seasons but based on some of the discussion, it became clear it was done after the "Michael groped the cameraman" season. 

What really baffled me about that was knowing how Candiace's tweets were such a big topic for that season's reunion. Especially the ones where she went in on calling Ashley a whore, as it was later discovered, Ashley was literally laid up in a hospital giving birth. So to see them so perfectly calm and pleasant, even bringing up the Michael saga and still perfectly pleasant was just, well...weird. And it didn't seem forced or anything. They both seemed very calm and normal. A lot of the comments to the video were people wondering if their feud was fake and played for the show based on that video. 

I don't think it is but it was as I said, a bit odd seeing them that way after an entire season and reunion of just plain vitriol at each other. 

19 minutes ago, eXiled said:

Gizelle commenting under her breath that Candiace's event was in parking lot, therefore it wasn't high class and then the editors showing more of her crumbling property? GOLD!!!

This so much. This was one of the few non-Karen moments of the episode that took me out. These producers are shady as hell and I live for it. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 8

Some thoughts:

• Why oh why have an event at your house when it is under construction??? (Giselle)
  • And you are injured and in a boot? (Giselle)
  • Why come to said event when you don’t like the host? (Wendy)
  • Unless it’s to show off your new products and get free advertising? (Karen)
  • Mia is messy and who is she to need to be greeted at a video shot or need a valet at someone’s house?
  • Why didn’t anyone tell Ashley that her bra was showing?
  • What the hell was Candiace wearing and how did it stay up?
  • “Vassinated” Karen is hilarious!
  • Ashley is really trying to hold onto her job by inserting herself into situations when she wasn’t even present (this is the 3rd or 4th instance). 
  • Is another trip necessary? 
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Wendy shouldn't have invited them at all and told them, this is a couples' trip and since neither of you are in a couple, you can't come.  When you finally get a man, then you can come on my couples' trip.

Robyn is in a couple, even if they aren't married. So if she is going to go that route, she'd have to say it was a married couples trip.  That being said, I am not sure why Gizelle would even want to go on such a trip, except that she wouldn't want to miss the drama. 

10 hours ago, Marley said:

I like Candiace, too, but jeez I wish she wouldn't go for the jugular so quickly. Now, I don't know if she knows Mia's history with her mother, so she may have just been making general "your mother" comments. But given the situation with Mia's mother, Candiace should stay away from it when it comes to Mia.

With regard to Candiace, Mia, and Wendy - my feeling is Mia was absolutely being messy by asking Dorothy about Chris and his status as manager. But I also don't think that Gizelle and Robyn are wrong in saying that Wendy was also being messy by telling Candiace at the shoot what Mia was doing. Heck, by telling Candiace at all, Wendy was starting trouble - but that's the kind of trouble that keeps this show going, so I can't really say that Wendy wasn't doing what they all do. But while the shoot was going on, it was guaranteed to create some conflict. So I don't think that Robyn and Gizelle were wrong to point that out. 

Weirdly, while I think that Mia was trying to start something by asking Dorothy (she cannot be unaware of the relationship between Candiace and her mom), I also think that there was a legitimate mismatch of values there. Like I agree with Candiace, I would not want someone asking my mom that question. But I also could see where, with both Robyn and Mia having been on their husbands' payrolls at some point, they didn't think it was that big of a deal. 

On another note, it feels a little to me like Ashley has been sidelined a bit this season, in part because of Wendy and Mia. One thing I appreciate about Ashley is that she holds her own in these conversations without getting too wrapped around the axle.  I also think that it is funny that Ashley and Candiace are just both openly like, "nope, we don't get along and we aren't going to try." Quite honestly, I wish more housewives would take that approach.

• Love 9

Wow... the pandemic seemed to have aged Ray... He walking all hunched over to get the box out of the publicist car and struggled to carry it in the house. Someone should have had a hand truck at the ready. Karen making stupid comment about getting the vax to be around the ladies, when in all reality she needs to get since her hubby is in the 1st priority category by age.

Is Giz trying to make a two story out of a ranch ? Anyone recall seeing the building plans ? In a way I kinda sympathize with someone trying to make extensive building modifications . With the rising prices, delayed distribution in getting materials and the worker/labor shortage, that is adding to the construction nightmare.

Did I hear right $100 for bed making, for a 12 year old ??

What's the tea on momma's conviction ? - it's public record. 

Wendy - you didn't hide the dunkin donut box well enough. I saw the box before you pulled the bag out of the cabinet.

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Candiace and her shirt...wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen, being held up by a prayer, who dresses like that to hang out (lol) in a tent in a friends driveway?  I guess we know what her boobs look like.

Wendy is messy, she needs to own it also, if she wants to be the next Martha Stewart she should learn about interior design, style and how to work with spaces because her home is not good, fake plants are everywhere, signs with sayings, no color coordination and the hodge podge of stuff from Home Goods does not an interior designer make.

Gizelle's house, going from bad to worse before our very eyes. I belong to an architecture shamming group on Facebook, this house could take top honors. No rhyme or reason on that elevation, did she use an actual architect?

Why did G & R give the women weapons?

Robyn's snake print suit is not good.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 5

Gizelle is such a mess. She makes for great TV, though. 

You could see Wendy seething at Karen bringing her candle gifts to Gizelle's. That's how you do it, Wendy! She has a lot to learn. 

1 hour ago, Jeopardy15 said:

What the hell was Candiace wearing and how did it stay up?

I am fascinated on how that top stayed up. 

So does the Grand Dame  have a bit of a drinking problem? Regularly drunk dialing people in the middle of the day? Or night? 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

They were shady for that last question about Wendy's change and the rumors. Wendy was ready for it and she fired back at Gizelle, I clutched my own pearls. They know that was crazy and they are trying to make it ok. It's not. 

Wendy was on fire this eppy with the clapbacks, gotta give her props.  Once again, she explained herself at Candiace's get together...that should have been enough and if not then whoever was 'curious' should have taken Wendy aside and asked questions.  

Wendy is like us Philly girls in that we keep it classy but have no problem going for the jugular when bitches insist on poking the bear.  

Gah I really hate gold design, it always looks gaudy and Gizzard didn’t disappoint.  I will say that she looked great in the red jumpsuit but her unit looked like it cost $2 at Charlene’s Low Price Wig Store.

Her comments about Karen and Depends/not wanting her and Wendy at her flea market podcast party is the reason why I wish Karen hadn’t apologized to her in the previous eppy….Karen spelled it out last night, Gizzard’s ‘apologies’ are full of shit because she does the same shady stuff right after.  But let Karen or Wendy throw facts at her wrinkly ass and she kicks them out, GTFOH with that hypocritical shit.

Askale must get a plume next season, are ya listening Andy?

Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, never wear that tacky short ensemble again. 

Guess I’ll be the only one who liked Candiace’s top, it complimented her tits and beautiful skin.  Loved Chris putting Dorothy in her place.  Heiffa, tend to your own husband and stop worrying about your daughter’s!

I reallllllly can’t stand Mia’s mom….Mia is really trying with your ass but you seem to put up a distant wall every time. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Her comments about Karen and Depends/

The age shaming really gets me, it is bitchy and if G & R are lucky they will be as old as Karen (no idea how old she is) and aren't they are not that far behind? G & R can kick rocks for the age shaming. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, LaurelleJ said:

By the time Robyn went down to Oz, did they not know it was housewives they were filming? Or was Ashley part of the original Jack and Hill thing? Regardless, she reacted to a person spreading rumors about her family in front of a camera = reality show. 

I think Robyn's point is by the time Wendy joined the cast, 4 seasons of the show had aired so Wendy knew what she was signing up for.  The unspoken sentiment is If Wendy feels exempt from her or Eddie being talked about, Wendy needs to leave the show.

I personally agree with that sentiment BUT where Robyn goes wrong is feeling Wendy should just get over it because Robyn did not get over it when Ashley and Monique were talking about her.

My issue is that people keep criticizing the fact that she's upset about it, when we have footage of them reacting to the same situation! Say nothing, and she is being quiet because she knows it's true and she's trying to sweep it under the rug. Scream and yell and the lady doth protest too much so it's true. Even yesterday she was addressing Robyn in a calm tone and Robyn said that she was doing too much.

When Robyn told the story about the bathroom ban, Wendy did not give Robyn a chance to finish the story.  Wendy immediately demanded to know who was banned from the bathroom and then went off from there.  If Wendy had given Robyn the chance to finish the story, the group would've learned Gizelle had the bathroom ban but Robyn felt it was wrong & everyone needed to be treated fairly.

In contrast, Karen was also offended but she didn't "go off" on them and Gizelle was actually trying to smooth it over with Karen.  You can be nasty and aggressive in a calm tone but Wendy wasn't calm, Wendy immediately turned up.

1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

She knows it's low budget and she don't GAF! That's what I like about her.

Gizelle knows people will clown her house, contributing to more views of the show so they can clown her shambles of a house.  More views + higher ratings = more money in Gizelle's pocket to finish her house.

Sometimes I think that Candiace gets upset at the whole game because everything she says gets scrutinized while Ashley seemingly gets a free pass being messy all the time, when they are actually both playing the same game. 

I think this is why Candiace has brought up colorism & has taken digs at Ashley's motherhood because Ashley is actually the nastiest person on the cast but because she's popped out some babies, everyone (cast & viewers) are circling around to protect & coddle Ashley because she's a mom now.

Why come to said event when you don’t like the host? (Wendy)

Unless it’s to show off your new products and get free advertising? (Karen)

I am not mad at Karen showing up at Gizelle's driveway event to get free advertising for her products.

Wendy felt stank about the invitation from the get go and she did make a dig at Gizelle's house (Askale probably told Robyn what Wendy said about Gizelle's decorating). Wendy should not have gone because she felt stank about them from the get-go.

Robyn is in a couple, even if they aren't married. So if she is going to go that route, she'd have to say it was a married couples trip. 

Wendy told Robyn a few episodes ago that her relationship with Juan was fake; she can't then invite Robyn & Juan on a couples' trip. You're not even in a couple but come to my couples' trip?

I like Candiace, too, but jeez I wish she wouldn't go for the jugular so quickly. Now, I don't know if she knows Mia's history with her mother, so she may have just been making general "your mother" comments. But given the situation with Mia's mother, Candiace should stay away from it when it comes to Mia.

But Mia is the one who went for the jugular so quickly by saying Candiace's video was "low budget" and she went there because she knew she was wrong for asking Candiace's mother personal questions.

Mia wouldn't like it if Candiace went to Mia's mom and asked her how many years was she originally sentenced to prison or did she take a plea deal to get 20 years.

6 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

With regard to Candiace, Mia, and Wendy - my feeling is Mia was absolutely being messy by asking Dorothy about Chris and his status as manager. But I also don't think that Gizelle and Robyn are wrong in saying that Wendy was also being messy by telling Candiace at the shoot what Mia was doing. Heck, by telling Candiace at all, Wendy was starting trouble - but that's the kind of trouble that keeps this show going, so I can't really say that Wendy wasn't doing what they all do. But while the shoot was going on, it was guaranteed to create some conflict. So I don't think that Robyn and Gizelle were wrong to point that out. 

The only person who wasn't messy in that situation was Askale, who walked away when Dorothy made her rounds.

7 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I also think that there was a legitimate mismatch of values there. Like I agree with Candiace, I would not want someone asking my mom that question. But I also could see where, with both Robyn and Mia having been on their husbands' payrolls at some point, they didn't think it was that big of a deal. 

I think Candiace took the questioning better from Robyn than from Mia because she knows Robyn (and they are friendly off camera --Robyn appears to be the mother hen of the group).  She doesn't know Mia and Mia certainly did not know Candiace's mother to be immediately so familiar with her.

7 minutes ago, sATL said:

Is Giz trying to make a two story out of a ranch ? Anyone recall seeing the building plans ? In a way I kinda sympathize with someone trying to make extensive building modifications . With the rising prices, delayed distribution in getting materials and the worker/labor shortage, that is adding to the construction nightmare.

Gizelle probably should've torn down the cabin and started from scratch.  The 2 story addition looks wack...she should've expanded the one story instead of adding the 2 story addition.  The inside did look nice, though.

5 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

that should have been enough and if not then whoever was 'curious' should have taken Wendy aside and asked questions.  

That goes both ways, though.  Take the "Reasonably Shady" invitation.  Wendy keeps blaring that if they have a problem with her, they need to pick up the phone and talk directly to her.

#1, that would never work because Wendy flies off the handle at the littlest thing; you can't talk or deal with somebody like that.

Wendy didn't like the "haters" line in the invitation.  She felt that was directed towards her (and it was).  Wendy had 3 options:

• Pick up the phone and call Robyn or Gizelle and ask them about the "haters" line & if it was directed towards her, because she's feeling offended
  • Decide Robyn & Gizelle were a bunch of bitches still being shady towards her and declined the invitation
  • Go with a stank attitude

Wendy didn't have to go to their driveway party unless she felt she needed to for that check or some film time.  Wendy's always telling people to pick up the phone and talk to her directly if they have a problem or question but she doesn't do the same.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Guess I’ll be the only one who liked Candiace’s top, it complimented her tits and beautiful skin.  Loved Chris putting Dorothy in her place.  Heiffa, tend to your own husband and stop worrying about your daughter’s!

I reallllllly can’t stand Mia’s mom….Mia is really trying with your ass but you seem to put up a distant wall every time. 

Candiace's skin is always so pretty and glow-y to me. I enjoyed Chris telling Dot to her face that she ain't paying none of his bills.

I've said this before: Mia's mother look like she gets PTSD every time she looks at Mia (who looks like her father). She just ain't feeling Mia like that. Period. It's not Mia's fault, but I think she's a reminder of a time Mia's mother would rather forget. Staring into that familiar face is probably jarring for this woman, even though it's her own child.

Edited by eXiled
rather not father
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, eXiled said:

I've said this before: Mia's mother look like she gets PTSD every time she looks at Mia (who looks like her father). She just ain't feeling Mia like that. Period. It's not Mia's fault, but I think she's a reminder of a time Mia's mother would rather forget. Staring into that familiar face is probably jarring for this woman, even though it's her own child.

Mia is extremely jealous about the relationship her mom has with Mia's sister, who does not share a father with Mia.  I can't imagine Mia's sister (or siblings) being too happy with her dragging their mom about her drug problems and prison stint on national television.

45 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The age shaming really gets me, it is bitchy and if G & R are lucky they will be as old as Karen (no idea how old she is) and aren't they are not that far behind? G & R can kick rocks for the age shaming. 

Karen is about 7 years older than Gizelle, who is about 7/8 years older than Robyn.

You'd be putting up a wall too if your daughter was dragging you on national television to talk about your prison stint, your drug problems, your multiple baby daddies and how basically you're your younger daughter's nanny and maid.  Mia's sister/siblings should encourage Mom NOT to film with Mia anymore should Mia get a second season on this show.  Go find another storyline because this ain't it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Wendy was on fire this eppy with the clapbacks, gotta give her props.  Once again, she explained herself at Candiace's get together...that should have been enough and if not then whoever was 'curious' should have taken Wendy aside and asked questions.  

Wendy is like us Philly girls in that we keep it classy but have no problem going for the jugular when bitches insist on poking the bear.  

Gah I really hate gold design, it always looks gaudy and Gizzard didn’t disappoint.  I will say that she looked great in the red jumpsuit but her unit looked like it cost $2 at Charlene’s Low Price Wig Store.

Her comments about Karen and Depends/not wanting her and Wendy at her flea market podcast party is the reason why I wish Karen hadn’t apologized to her in the previous eppy….Karen spelled it out last night, Gizzard’s ‘apologies’ are full of shit because she does the same shady stuff right after.  But let Karen or Wendy throw facts at her wrinkly ass and she kicks them out, GTFOH with that hypocritical shit.

Askale must get a plume next season, are ya listening Andy?

Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, never wear that tacky short ensemble again. 

I reallllllly can’t stand Mia’s mom….Mia is really trying with your ass but you seem to put up a distant wall ev

We got what, five seasons of Kenya Moore, mustache twirling  supervillian before her mother was even approached on the show?  

It doesn't matter that her mother agreed to this.

I don't think having her mother re-live a very painful past and complicated feelings towards her daughter on national TV in your very first season says anything good about Mia and I think it makes her look exploitative of a woman she is struggling to get to know. 

And you have to know that whatever unkind words candace has, the world will be 10x worse.  

Mias mother comes off looking cold and mean, but she is probably struggling in her own way and that nuance isn't going to come off on a reality show.   

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Marley said:

That set up was embarrassing. Just go somewhere else. They were in a tent in the middle of loud construction lol. That looked mega low budget lol.

And what kills me is you KNOW Gizelle thought that setup was the shit. Not even a hint of irony in her voice when she had a shady aside about Candiace's video being in a parking lot. Sis, you had everyone up in the middle of a construction site! 

I rag on Gizelle, but I'll give her credit for how she raised her daughters. Her children are lovely. 

This episode was hilarious. Second shot Karen needs to stay a while. "Did she say keep our husbands in her mouth?" 

I wasn't mad at Wendy clapping back at GEB and Ashley. It's weird how GEB/Ashley expects Wendy to be calm when they're talking about her and her marriage. 

Askale was the episode winner runner up (after Karen) when she made an about face after seeing those stairs to nowhere. 

Guess I’ll be the only one who liked Candiace’s top, it complimented her tits and beautiful skin. 

Agreed! As a fellow member of the small boobs crew, I appreciated it. Shout out to her double stick tape. 

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 5