Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Nancybeth said:

I assumed Ron's medical issues were something like cancer because they said he needs to get treatments?

Angela needs to find clothes that better flatter her figure. I thought Natalie was the best dressed on stage by a mile.

I'm really over this entire cast, and if I never saw them again on a 90 Day fiance spinoff it would be too soon. There's really not one couple I enjoy watching and root for!

I’m over them too except Jovie & Yara.  There’s no story about her, so they had to make him a lover of drinking and strip clubs.  That’s it, but I do like them.  They are not crazy like the rest of the bunch.  Sick of Libby and family.  Throw them off and all the rest.  Those fake ponytails on Angela and Skyla were hilarious.  So was Angela’s fat creeping out of every crevice.  She should have worn a simple dark dress with some nice jewelry, but then she wouldn’t been dime store Angela.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, maxmama said:

I actually thought Angela, for all her faults, hit the nail on the head when she jumped on Natalie for her forever-victim attitude.  We all know Mike is no prize, but something is off about Natalie.  She constantly provokes, then claims she is a victim of Mike.  I give him zero excuses for his own conduct, but nine times out of ten she is the instigator.  When Trish came out and gave her her a dressing-down, it was well deserved, IMO.  

Brandon looks tired and clearly distressed by his father’s illness, regardless of what we think of Ron and Betty, they are his parents.  He seems torn by a screeching wife and being there for them.  I get that Julia does not want to live at the farm, but marriage is the art of compromise.  Her insulting rant about only going there to visit her dog must have stung a little.  Not a good look.

Angela was repugnant, as usual.  She and Michael need to call it a divorce.  Same for Tiffany and Ronald.  Neither one is worth the effort.  Hopefully child visitation agreements can be worked out, but I won’t hold my breath.

Poor Brandon.  He got stuck with a spoiled shrew of a wife.  He’s torn between her and his parents.  Julia will never be satisfied .  A baby is a wonderful thing,  but in their case, not now.

• Love 4

The producers must have realized all the couples this season were either boring or we have seen them too much. Maybe that is why Angela turned up the trashiness so high. 

If there would have been some hair pulling and chair throwing the tell would be just like Jerry Springer.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

The mothers do no need to tell Tiff and Kalani what to wear, but need to tell them they are being inappropriate with their breasts hanging out..especially on national TV? Neither of these women do much listening to anyone though, I imagine? And look where that got both of them.

• Love 1

They're all scared of Angela. The only ones who ever stood up to her were Avery (who got smacked) and Rebecca (who almost got smacked). None of the weasels who freely pile Natalie will say word one to our Angie, for fear of turning her wrath on themselves. Bunch of cowards. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 22
On 8/16/2021 at 8:57 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

But I ask the question, did Mike not sign up for that as part of the visa process?  He brought her here.  He should be financially responsible for her until she

My understanding of the sponsorship process is that the sponsor is legally responsible for any government money the sponsored collects.  So if Natalie were to apply and receive food stamps Mike would have to reimburse the money.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Trish can grow her bangs a couple of months and visit a hairstylist to get a modern hairstyle. Not all women like or wear makeup but some may wear some lip gloss or tinted lip balm.

The term "lipstick on a pig" comes to mind.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

My understanding of the sponsorship process is that the sponsor is legally responsible for any government money the sponsored collects.  So if Natalie were to apply and receive food stamps Mike would have to reimburse the money.

Right, and if Natalie applied for benefits they would factor Mike’s income into her eligibility. If she doesn’t qualify because Mike makes too much she can sue Mike for support. 

• Useful 2

Angela is a POS, she disrespected Mykull, his aunt and most importantly my eyes, when she flashed her ta-tas. She looked a hot mess in that outfit and Skyla looked stupid with "twinsy" hair style. I can't stand Natalie, and I think she just pushed and pushed Mike and he caved. I am not saying I like Mike, but just a little more than her. She is like talking to a brick wall when asked questions, and I find that infuriating. I find it interesting that she finally told her mom only when Mike threatened to cancel her bank card, maybe she was giving her mom the heads up to get her room ready.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Its hard to tell because she is a pretty good sized woman. But Kalanis belly looked pretty big. Do we think she is pregnant or too many snacky snacks?

This is Kahlani coming in to the studio. Mercifully, her boobs are covered!  But you decide, snacks or Baby #3? 

586ADDBC-37C0-44F3-990D-0C360AE44C54.jpeg

Although we only saw a brief glimpse of it so far, I think Libby’s black dress is pretty fugly and unflattering 

A79F2EBF-38BB-48E9-8B88-98897D18D3C1.jpeg

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Its hard to tell because she is a pretty good sized woman. But Kalanis belly looked pretty big. Do we think she is pregnant or too many snacky snacks?

She's seven months pregnant with five cases of Twinkies and three cases of Ding Dongs.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

That's what I think.  And they for some crazy reason think the details are nobody's business. 

The details of Ron's illness are nobody's business until Ron himself brings it up on national television and tries to guilt his son into moving back home. Then the details become very relevant.

21 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Michael will probably never be allowed in to the US mostly because Angela will not file the paperwork, she likes the current arrangement of having a carrot on a stick for Michael to reach for then fail, Angela likes having him on tender hooks and him willing to put up with anything to try to get here.

She's just like BabyVisa Lisa from a season or two ago: constantly holding the Green Card over her man's head to get him to do what she wants.

20 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I bet Ron has a type of cancer that he views as “embarrassing” — such as prostate or testicular.  Prostate cancer is very common and if caught early treatable.

It's still not a walk in the park. Frank Zappa died from it (although Zappa's two-pack-a-day cigarette habit certainly didn't help).

19 hours ago, Breedom said:

And what is this about her doctor calling her to join his birthday party all the way in Calif? WHAT? Why would a very attractive, successful, wealthy doctor be interested in her? Something is fishy here. Besides that, what doctor would contact a patient to come party with him?

My guess is Dr. Obeng wanted a celebrity (even an obnoxious d-lister reality show participant) at his soiree.

18 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Natalie toyed with Mike? He brought her here, even though he didn't want to. He refused to say whether or not he'd marry her the whole 90 days. He held that ring over her head and laughed at her. He bought a one way ticket to France in the middle of COVID and proposed to just send her there and have her make her way to the closed border of Ukraine as best she could. He tried to get an immigration lawyer to find him a workaround so Natalie could stay in the country (because of COVID) but they wouldn't have to get married.  He cancelled the wedding the day before it was scheduled to happen. If that's love, I'll take indifference. 

Natalie's a mess. But Mike is a cruel bastard who delighted in causing her pain. Now he's drooping around, whinging about her, meanwhile he's already dating. 

Remember that Natalie threw the ring at Mike, then almost immediately asked for it back and whined that he wouldn't give it. And remember Natalie endlessly harping about his diet, his house, his family and everything else?

Rarely have I seen a couple so completely unsuited for each other.

18 hours ago, greekmom said:

Julia must be something magical in the sack. That is all.

My guess: Brandon is nebbish beta male who's probably had a number of female friends in his life, all of whom have friendzoned him. Julia may well be the first woman he's ever been intimate with, and that holds a real power over a guy who's never had that before. (I speak from experience on this. I used to be a lot like Brandon, and my first GF was a manipulative ice queen who I followed around like a pathetic puppy dog. I've gotten better since.) Deep down inside, he believes if Julia leaves him, he'll be alone forever. 

18 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Tiffany and Kalani both have mothers. I find it strange that neither woman tells her daughter to cover up her breasts? It just seems rather unusual for these young women to let it all hang out like they do. I never see anything like that no matter where I go to?

Tiffany and Kalani likely don't consider themselves attractive, which also explains their terrible taste in men. Showing cleavage is one way to get positive attention from guys.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Tiffany and Kalani likely don't consider themselves attractive, which also explains their terrible taste in men. Showing cleavage is one way to get positive attention from guys.

I have seen people say both have pretty faces, which is sort of a cliche way to compliment the gargantuan.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

My guess is Dr. Obeng wanted a celebrity (even an obnoxious d-lister reality show participant) at his soiree.

I think the party was scaled down from previous years due to Covid, but he usually attracts some minor celebrities to his birthday charity bash. There are pictures that night of the Gorilla Glue Girl there, too, another one of his patients. Dr. Obeng, the weight loss surgeon, the face lift surgeon and personal trainer Natasha Fett often work together. Mama June was another one of their makeovers and it's no coincidence that she and Angela have the same publicist/agent who probably made  a few phone calls are wrangled an invitation. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
17 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Tiffany and Kalani are adults (and are mothers themselves) who choose and pay for their own clothing. Their mothers no longer have any authority over how they dress.

You're correct in that their mothers have no "authority" over them, but if I looked really bad, I would hope that my mother would point it out, as long as I had the opportunity to correct it.  I do not "get" the boobs-hanging-out trend.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I have seen people say both have pretty faces, which is sort of a cliche way to compliment the gargantuan.

As does Whitney Thore. Tiffany used to look so much better. Two babies so close together have made Kalani"s "leaning to heavy" into "heavy"

• Love 4

Then  you go through the divorce process just like any other couple in the US that has been married any length of time. I'm talking about these couples that have been married for less than a minute.

If you marry someone who you have spent about 5 days with in person, and you broke up twice during those 5 days, you deserve whatever you get. I have no sympathy for any of the America spouses. Hell, Kalani got pregnant by her vacation screw, and Tiffany got pregnant by a guy fresh out of rehab who she had already said she couldn't trust with money. If they have to pay for the next 30 years, they deserve what they get. I feel bad for all the kids involved in these situations, but not the adults.

Well, maybe I feel a little bad for Skyla. Having Angela as your mother can't be a walk in the park.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Well, maybe I feel a little bad for Skyla. Having Angela as your mother can't be a walk in the park.

Don't forget about Skyla having to take care of not only her kids, but her sister's.

(Skyla's sister Scottie went to prison for having sex with a 16-year-old in front of her kids. I'm not sure if she's out now, but no way would she ever get custody of her children again.)

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS

Scottie served very little actual prison time, and is out, but she's a registered sex offender, and can't be around minor children.   I think five of the kids are Skyla's, and only one is Scottie's child.   

Skyla is turning into her mother, and that's awful.    The jump suit on Angela was hideous, but the way too tight dress on Skyla was almost as bad.    The color of Skyla's dress was horrible too.   It looked like the color of pond scum.

Asuelu sometimes wears a sarong, but he wears the Bermuda shorts under it when he did on the trip to Washington, it was also cold then too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Angela needs to stop obsessing about her titties and focus on getting a tummy tuck, then transferring some of that fat to her ass. 

Or just go away permanently. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Scottie served very little actual prison time, and is out, but she's a registered sex offender, and can't be around minor children.   I think five of the kids are Skyla's, and only one is Scottie's child.  

I think it's 3 and 3, but I'm not sure.

Even if Scottie were not a registered sex offender, having sex in front of children is one of the things that will 100% get you declared an Unfit Parent.

(Disclosure: I know this because I was in the middle of a nasty custody fight between my parents many years ago. Nothing like this happened to me, BUT since my father was always threatening to get my mother declared Unfit, she and her attorney sat me down and told me exactly what an Unfit Parent was: basically, it was someone who either physically abused their child, had sex in front of them, or gave them street drugs.)

• Love 3
On 8/13/2021 at 7:41 PM, mommydiedhard said:

Tiffany looks like a linebacker w/pads. I don't think she's any more of a catch than Ronald and I don't get the feeling she loves him. Someone described her as a "vile shrew" on another site and I agree.

I kept giving Angela excuses for her behavior, but now...no! She's terrible...but the implants look good.

I wonder if Julia will "go back Russia" when Brandon wants out...she thinks Natalie should return to Ukraine after all.

Tiffany was a cold shoulder linebacker.  Whatever the eff it was that she was wearing has to be hands down the ugliest outfit ever on national TV.

And I do believe the cold in her cold shoulder tops has spread to her personality, because hers was the coldest, most unfeeling reaction ever to her mother-in-laws pouring out of her heart about who much she cares for Tiffany.  I've said previously that the mother-in-law is so amazing in how she always considers Daniel as her grandson, even though he is only so by step-marriage.  Maybe I'm naive, but I believe that she was being very sincere when she said what she said to Tiffany.

With all due respect, my opinion is that Angela looks awful.  Maybe I'm just incapable of separating her ugly personality with her looks, but I see only minimal, unimpressive improvement.  Yes, she did lose weight.  But now she has horrible sagging, loose and wrinkled skin.  And instead of her former oversized, mammoth, gargantuan low-hanging flat heavy boobs she has a couple of seemingly misshapen, lopsided looking watermelons.  Are her boobs really that crooked looking, or is it that outfit that did her no favors that's responsible for her crooked chest?

Lastly, the "I Dream of Jeannie" fake hair ponytail that she and her Bobbsey Twin daughter Skyla were wearing really took the cake, and I don't mean that in a complimentary way.  Her daughter pulled it off slightly better than she did.  With her hair pulled back that tight she now has a five-head.  And of course everything she had done was for "health" reasons, including the implants, and the fact that this hag is still smoking.

Of course this conceited heifer was the last to arrive so that she could make a grand entrance and parade her conceited, nothing to be conceited about, ugly a** all around the stage.  I just hate any accolades that this nasty piece of work gets, whether it's from Shaun or her fellow cast members, because it just serves to feed that massive walking ego that is Angela, and are so undeserved. 

I was shocked, though I certainly shouldn't have been, with how verbally and aggressively nastily she spoke to Michael and Aunt Lydia, right in front of everyone.  No different than how she's behaved on pre-tell all episodes episode after episode.  It was just jarring to me to see it being done in front of other people that were in the same room with her, as opposed to when she usually does it she's all alone.  Though she did to it in front of that poor phone guy that she wanted to put a tracer on Michael's phone, so I should be back to not being surprised at all by her verbally abusive behavior.

And HTF and WTF are Angela and Dr. Obeng "buddy-buddies"?  She was of the mind set that he effed up her breast reduction, yet she still has the hots for him?  And no way in Hades that he could remotely be interested in Angela as anything but a cash cow and free advertising, though what kind of advertising he got out of dealing with her totally escapes me, again going back to the excess breast removal on his part.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:
6 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

Right, and if Natalie applied for benefits they would factor Mike’s income into her eligibility. If she doesn’t qualify because Mike makes too much she can sue Mike for support. 

Natalie doesn't currently qualify for food stamps because she isn't a citizen and doesn't fit into any of the exceptions.  This is from https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10101.pdf

"You may also be eligible for SNAP [a/k/a food stamp] benefits if you are a lawfully present non-citizen and meet the income and resource limits. Most eligible non-citizens must wait five years before getting SNAP benefits. However, certain non-citizens do not have to wait five years before getting benefits; these include some lawfully present children under age 18, people with disabilities, refugees, and asylees. You may also be eligible for benefits if you are lawfully present and have enough work history or a military connection."

Here's a list of the non-citizens who don't have a waiting period; she isn't among them.

https://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/eligibility/citizen/non-citizen-policy

The following non-citizens are eligible with no waiting period:

Qualified alien children under 18 years old

Refugees admitted under section 207 of INA (includes victims of severe forms of trafficking)

Victims of Trafficking under the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000

Asylees under Section 208 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)

Deportation withheld under 243(h) or 241(b)(3) of INA

Amerasian immigrants under 584 of the Foreign Operations, Export Financing and Related Programs Appropriations Act

Cuban or Haitian entrants as defined in 501(e) of the Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980

Iraqi and Afghan special immigrants under Section 101(a)(27) of the INA

Certain American Indians born abroad

Members of Hmong or Highland Laotian tribes, legally living in the U.S., that helped the U.S. military during the Vietnam era, and their spouses or surviving spouses and unmarried dependent children

Elderly individuals born on or before August 22nd, 1931 and who lawfully resided in the U.S. on August 22nd, 1996

Lawful Permanent Residents in the U.S. who are receiving government payments for disability or blindness

Lawful Permanent Residents with a military connection (veteran, on active duty, or spouse or child of a veteran or active duty service member)

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Angela needs to stop obsessing about her titties and focus on getting a tummy tuck, then transferring some of that fat to her ass. 

She needs to take care of her teeth ASAP! Who cares about boobs if she has a hole and recurring abscess in her mouth.

Edited by Maximadc
  • Love 6
On 8/13/2021 at 10:59 PM, Armchair Critic said:

I hated how they pumped up her already overblown ego by saying how great she looked. Angela proved the cliché ("they have such a beautiful face if only they would lose weight) wrong because she still looks ugly after losing weight. I noticed she kept putting her hands in the pocket of the jumpsuit, I figured it was to cover up her stomach. You know she was just looking for an excuse to show off her new boobs and had planned ahead to expose them. I sometimes roll my eyes at some of the 'cancel culture' but she needs to be canceled. The worst thing to do to her would be to ignore her and also take away her show income.

I just said some of the same things you said without having yet read your post.  What I said was "I hated how they pumped up her already overblown ego by saying how great she looked."  Great minds...

She was totally trying to do her impersonation of a runway model, with her twirling and hand in pocket and overly affectatious (made up word) walk.

She looked more like the runway than the model though.

Edited by Xebug67
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Natalie doesn't currently qualify for food stamps because she isn't a citizen and doesn't fit into any of the exceptions.  This is from https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10101.pdf

"You may also be eligible for SNAP [a/k/a food stamp] benefits if you are a lawfully present non-citizen and meet the income and resource limits. Most eligible non-citizens must wait five years before getting SNAP benefits. However, certain non-citizens do not have to wait five years before getting benefits; these include some lawfully present children under age 18, people with disabilities, refugees, and asylees. You may also be eligible for benefits if you are lawfully present and have enough work history or a military connection."

Here's a list of the non-citizens who don't have a waiting period; she isn't among them.

https://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/eligibility/citizen/non-citizen-policy

The following non-citizens are eligible with no waiting period:

Qualified alien children under 18 years old

Refugees admitted under section 207 of INA (includes victims of severe forms of trafficking)

Victims of Trafficking under the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000

Asylees under Section 208 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)

Deportation withheld under 243(h) or 241(b)(3) of INA

Amerasian immigrants under 584 of the Foreign Operations, Export Financing and Related Programs Appropriations Act

Cuban or Haitian entrants as defined in 501(e) of the Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980

Iraqi and Afghan special immigrants under Section 101(a)(27) of the INA

Certain American Indians born abroad

Members of Hmong or Highland Laotian tribes, legally living in the U.S., that helped the U.S. military during the Vietnam era, and their spouses or surviving spouses and unmarried dependent children

Elderly individuals born on or before August 22nd, 1931 and who lawfully resided in the U.S. on August 22nd, 1996

Lawful Permanent Residents in the U.S. who are receiving government payments for disability or blindness

Lawful Permanent Residents with a military connection (veteran, on active duty, or spouse or child of a veteran or active duty service member)

Is koo koo a disability though?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 8/14/2021 at 6:56 AM, Maximadc said:

Natalie looks amazing! In Washington she always looked bloated, pale, and puffy…Now she’s got her beauty back.

if Mike was such a bad influence, it’s another reason why they should not be together; however everything needs not be right from the legal point of view.

As someone who despises Natalie with the heat of 1,000 suns, even I thought she looked amazing at the Tell All, and the same thought crossed my mind.  Perhaps why she had turned into such a bloated, lumpy potato face was out of depression resulting in overeating.  She really looked the prettiest that I've seen her look, with the last time being back when Mike went to see her in Ukraine.  Her makeup was stunning.  Her hair looked really good and healthy. (and I am someone who is NOT a fan of that type of hair - I always used to think Sarah Jessica Parker looked her best on "Sex and the City" when her similar hair was straightened).  And I absolutely loved her dress and heels.  When she was slouching on the chair her legs looked super-long and very modelesque.  So if someone like me who despises her as much as I do can throw several compliments her way, that's saying something.

Now if she could only do something about her ugly, dysfunctional personality.

What I do find to be a load of BS was the scene of her calling her mother from the back closet-like room when they were on break to tell her mother that she and Mike were not living together.  Supposedly she had not yet done so, which I don't for a moment believe, since she and her mother I thought were so super-close.  I don't think that her mother is a fakety fake actress the way Natalie is, and she didn't seem to be too surprised, did she?  I guess the big question is how much time passed between her packing up her stuff and leaving with Juliana to the Tell All.  If only a very brief amount of time, then yes, maybe Natalie hadn't yet told her.  But the way she just went about it, with just a few minutes to do so while in the midst of filming the Tell All just seemed so phony and disingenuous to me, just like Natalie herself actually.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

This is Kahlani coming in to the studio. Mercifully, her boobs are covered!  But you decide, snacks or Baby #3? 

586ADDBC-37C0-44F3-990D-0C360AE44C54.jpeg

Although we only saw a brief glimpse of it so far, I think Libby’s black dress is pretty fugly and unflattering 

A79F2EBF-38BB-48E9-8B88-98897D18D3C1.jpeg

I think Libby has quite a bit of Covid weight.  It actually seems more like post pool party assault weight because it doesn't seem like she was that heavy this season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/14/2021 at 7:03 AM, Rebky said:

Natalie should not have worn something so tight and red. She looked like an apple on legs.

Edited by Xebug67
Never mind. Already been answered.
1 hour ago, Maximadc said:

She needs to take care of her teeth ASAP! Who cares about boobs if she has a hole in and recurring abscess in her mouth.

She needs to take care of her nasty attitude.  I have a hunch she was dressed by a stylist backstage who was all:  "Wow!  You look AMAZING!" then getting a charge out of how bad she looked!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 8/15/2021 at 10:20 AM, Breedom said:

Looks like Angela is able to get pregnant after all, with that 7 month belly. Just because you lost weight, Angie dear, doesn't mean you look good. I would venture to say you look worse with all that extra skin overflowing any opening of that red jumpsuit. And making that big ridiculous late entrance, demanding all eyes on that bod, is beyond. You try so very hard to be relevant. Get some class.

Seeing Natalie made me want to throw up. With her sad sack acting, so injured, her wordless stares at Mike, so heartbroken, staring at the floor, then her "big reveal" of the Florida move. When I saw some of the cast telling her they had her back, etc. -- I thought, she's really got them hoodwinked and right where she wants them. Poor, poor, strong, Natalie, so injured yet still going on, surviving. Bull. I don't buy any of it.

Tiffany looked especially bad in her newest dress. I thought Andre looked quite handsome in his suit jacket. Kulani -- the boobs showing is just not a good look for you. Glad that Asuelo dressed up for the big show in his shorts. Aseulo, if you can't even make an effort in your appearance while being on nationwide TV, what would?

Has Assholu ever worn long pants, even when he married Kalani?

I thought the same thing when I spotted his tattood legs peeking out from the bottom of his shorts.

Has it registered with him that he doesn't live on an island any longer, and civilized people wear clothing that is not solely shorts and island shirts.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

As someone who despises Natalie with the heat of 1,000 suns, even I thought she looked amazing at the Tell All, and the same thought crossed my mind.  Perhaps why she had turned into such a bloated, lumpy potato face was out of depression resulting in overeating.  She really looked the prettiest that I've seen her look, with the last time being back when Mike went to see her in Ukraine.  Her makeup was stunning.  Her hair looked really good and healthy. (and I am someone who is NOT a fan of that type of hair - I always used to think Sarah Jessica Parker looked her best on "Sex and the City" when her similar hair was straightened).  And I absolutely loved her dress and heels.  When she was slouching on the chair her legs looked super-long and very modelesque.  So if someone like me who despises her as much as I do can throw several compliments her way, that's saying something.

Now if she could only do something about her ugly, dysfunctional personality.

What I do find to be a load of BS was the scene of her calling her mother from the back closet-like room when they were on break to tell her mother that she and Mike were not living together.  Supposedly she had not yet done so, which I don't for a moment believe, since she and her mother I thought were so super-close.  I don't think that her mother is a fakety fake actress the way Natalie is, and she didn't seem to be too surprised, did she?  I guess the big question is how much time passed between her packing up her stuff and leaving with Juliana to the Tell All.  If only a very brief amount of time, then yes, maybe Natalie hadn't yet told her.  But the way she just went about it, with just a few minutes to do so while in the midst of filming the Tell All just seemed so phony and disingenuous to me, just like Natalie herself actually.

I think she left Mike shortly after Christmas, and the tell all would have been taped in the summer.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Remember that Natalie threw the ring at Mike, then almost immediately asked for it back and whined that he wouldn't give it. And remember Natalie endlessly harping about his diet, his house, his family and everything else?

Rarely have I seen a couple so completely unsuited for each other.

And when she finally got here she refused to unpack. I realize Mike doesn’t have a trendy home but if I remember correctly Natalie ’s place with her mother was not exactly “cozy or trendy”.
I think Natalie thought once in the US she’d be picked up by CNN to host her own prime time talk show.

• LOL 4
On 8/15/2021 at 8:38 PM, Dobian said:

Mike:  She has my bank card

Asuelo:  Why don't you cut her off?

Me:  You know you've got problems when Asuelo is the voice of reason.

Mike has always seemed pretty thrifty to me.  I won't go so far as to say cheap, because we've seen him splurge a few times on their away weekend stays in Seattle, which by his standards probably is a splurge.  So I don't get why he would have let Natalie continue to use his credit/bank card UNLESS the money she's charging us is what she would have been entitled to/was entitled to from Sharp.  Just wondering.

On 8/15/2021 at 9:00 PM, anoninrva said:

Scala's outfit wasn't terribly flattering either.  Do they have a makeup department at TLC?

Skyla's outfit was HORRIFIC.

• Love 3

When you are built like either women it’s difficult to cover your cleavage. It’s how their large breasts are set closely on their chests. 
The women on my maternal side are built like that (only thinner) they hate shopping for bras and tops, they look like they have a third breast in the middle of their chest. Their cleavage begin under their chin.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Natalie is someone who has absolutely no insight into how she contributes to the dysfunction in their relationship. Mike is at fault for EVERYTHING, according to her. No capacity whatsoever to look within her and see her issues. She will never be happy in any relationship until she works on herself. Mike, get out. You can't reach or change her.

1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

Natalie looks amazing! In Washington she always looked bloated, pale, and puffy…Now she’s got her beauty back.

I'm in the "she looks unfortunate" camp. No beauty to begin with and none now.

• Love 6
On 8/15/2021 at 10:13 PM, Frozendiva said:

Initial thoughts.

Why gang up on Natalie? Doubt that anyone hangs out with her and Mike. If Mike is responsible for her til she gets her work permit, so be it. That would be the rule. Julia, a new immigrant, has appointed herself as Secretary of Immigration. Send Natalie back Ukraine. Not so fast, twerp. Shut your ugly mouth. Jovi, super spy, saw Natalie with a gasp! man when she visited Yara. How is that his business? He may be Natalie’s new boyfriend or he may very well have been a social media contact who could help her navigate New Orleans. And now it is time to file for divorce and cut the bank access. Check with immigration first.

Trish’s agenda will not change. Hated Natalie, hated that her son was getting married, and campaigned for her to go. Maybe Nats did pawn the jewelry, maybe Uncle Beau took it. Your son is pushing 40 and it is time to let him live his own life.

These folks are judgy McJudgysons.

Julia, sometimes the dweeb does cheat. Not always the Hollywood types. Brandon may tire of you and your baffling jealousy. He also has a presumably sick dad and that takes a toll. And you are probably trying really hard to get knocked up. Bad idea. You will be a single mother at some point.

Yara, you chose the man child.

Tiffany, the surgery will only fix some of your issues. Working with a counselor should help you address the inner you. Yours and Ronald’s moms should not be weighing in. You chose Ronald. Maybe you were hanging with the camera guy. 

Angela behaved like her beastly self. She is way behind on the Madonna look of 20 plus years ago. Screaming at Mykull for not meeting her needs, bragging about going to her doctor’s birthday charity bash, him taking her back to the hotel, and then screaming at his aunt and flashing her new chest at her. She’s American! Hope the marriage isn’t legal or registered. Mykull deserves a Green Card for the abuse.

Julia seemed so cute, adorable and attractive when she first arrived in America on their original season.  What happened???  She's become an obnoxious, demanding, jealous (did she's always been that about herself?), ungrateful, beyotch.  I guess there was a whole bunch of ugly lying in wait inside of her that's now spilled out and over onto her looks, because she's no longer that hot.

Edited by Xebug67
Though she is also cut, as in working out, I meant to say cute.
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

And I do believe the cold in her cold shoulder tops has spread to her personality, because hers was the coldest, most unfeeling reaction ever to her mother-in-laws pouring out of her heart about who much she cares for Tiffany.  I've said previously that the mother-in-law is so amazing in how she always considers Daniel as her grandson, even though he is only so by step-marriage.  Maybe I'm naive, but I believe that she was being very sincere when she said what she said to Tiffany.

I think Tiffany was quite taken aback when the other participants seemed to side with Ronald a bit if I remember correctly. That's when her demeanor changed and she looked weepy. It's possible that she was emotionally affected with the support of the mom-in-law and she couldn't speak. Oh, and yes the cold-shoulder crap makes her look, as Andre may say it, "double-wide". I do admire Ronald for really taking Tiff's son in and immediately calling him his son too.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

With all due respect, my opinion is that Angela looks awful.

You can't use the words "respect" and "Angela" in the same sentence, but I agree that she looks awful. She's traded one horrible, unflattering style for another. And I don't for a minute think that her flashing the world was done spontaneously in a fit of anger. She was just waiting for any opportunity to show them off and even wore a top with easy access, just for the shock value. 

2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think five of the kids are Skyla's, and only one is Scottie's child.   

When we had this discussion before, I found two conflicting sources. One said it was five and one, the other said three and three. But it really doesn't matter because as Scala* said, "they're ALL [HERS]" now. 

*I was cracking up when my closed captioning kept showing her name as "Scala." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/16/2021 at 7:10 PM, nytonc said:

Why why why do they give disgusting, foul-mouthed, trash bag, hosebeast  Angela camera time strutting in like she’s on a runway in Bryant Park??  NOBODY wants to see that pig! 

(and for emphasis) NOBODY wants to see that! It cannot be said enough. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, hisbunkie said:

I realize Mike doesn’t have a trendy home but if I remember correctly Natalie ’s place with her mother was not exactly “cozy or trendy”.

Given how haughty Natalie is, one would think she was to the Manor born.  However, the apartment she shared with her mother looked like something out of the Russian Cold War era; dreary, dark and cramp. 

• Love 4

One of many things that stood out to me, was when Angela claimed that Skyla went to Obeng's birthday party with her.  Are we to believe that if she was that sick, that her daughter would not have insisted on calling a cab or an Uber and accompanied her home?  So many holes in that story!! And the tearless "crying" later. To quote Yara, "Honey PLEASE". 🙄

• Love 11
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

She was just waiting for any opportunity to show them off

My hubby, in his 30's and 40's knew of a few ladies who had breast implants and or lifts, and he will tell you:  Most can't WAIT to show them off!

1 hour ago, Rebky said:

One of many things that stood out to me, was when Angela claimed that Skyla went to Obeng's birthday party with her.  Are we to believe that if she was that sick, that her daughter would not have insisted on calling a cab or an Uber and accompanied her home?  So many holes in that story!! And the tearless "crying" later. To quote Yara, "Honey PLEASE". 🙄

And who is watching the boatload of kids?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Kath94 said:

You're correct in that their mothers have no "authority" over them, but if I looked really bad, I would hope that my mother would point it out, as long as I had the opportunity to correct it.  I do not "get" the boobs-hanging-out trend.

Well, sure! I have a daughter who's 25. If she was wearing something unflattering, I'd point it out. 

But, that's a bit different than what I was responding to:

On 8/16/2021 at 7:21 PM, winsomeone said:

Tiffany and Kalani both have mothers. I find it strange that neither woman tells her daughter to cover up her breasts? <snip>

That Tiffany and Kalani wore what they did doesn't mean their mothers didn't suggest other attire. Maybe they did, but their daughters chose not to heed their advice.

But their moms cannot tell them what they can and cannot wear, or what body parts must have more coverage, as @winsomeone suggested.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I can tell you this. As a plus sized woman, you NEVER wear a velour or velvet dress. And if for some reason, you must wear said dress, you add Spanx underneath. Kalani apparently does not know these simple rules. The first thought when I saw her was, where are yours Spanx?! As for her breasts…I cannot speak to that atrocity, those things reside in separate zip codes and she needs to reign them in!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Personally, I'll take the Grand Canyon between Kalani's breasts over Angela's back and side fat any day. Then again, even as a straight (cis?) gal I do love me some boobs-unless Angela is flashing me and telling obscenities.

I don't think Ron has cancer. I think it's something that's not good, yet very treatable. If old boy had cancer and was really going through radiation or chemo then he'd use the hell out of that leverage. Keeping it vague keeps it just mysterious enough that he can get sympathy without admitting to anyone that it's not life threatening. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Given how haughty Natalie is, one would think she was to the Manor born.  However, the apartment she shared with her mother looked like something out of the Russian Cold War era; dreary, dark and cramp

Didn’t Natalie sleep in the same bed with her mother?

• Useful 1