Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, anoninrva said:

Brandon's just never seemed all that bright or interesting to me, though.  He may just be dull.  I can't say that about Julia, though.

Agree. He's lethargic and apathetic. Somewhat dead inside. His reaction to Julia during the beginning of the TA while sitting with Yara and Jovi talking about how she looked was pathetic. Something like, "you look fine". That's all he could come up with? Good god. I wanted to slap his face for that unemotional and nonsupporting response.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Angela and her daughter at the Tell All

carol.jpg

2 hours ago, magemaud said:

They certainly gave her a makeover for her Single Life publicity photos. Even got rid of the smudged glasses! 

image.png.7520dc793be828f7c25f2e2bf2afb439.png

Too bad that she can't maintain looking like this.  It's a rare occasion when she looks completely clean vs. greasy, scuzzy, and vomit-inducing.

This photo of her in the brown schmata is not exactly the best depiction they could have given of her for her opening introductory segments on The Single Life.  Why wouldn't they have filmed her with one of their makovers for this purpose?

The photo of her in profile, all greased up, dirty eyeglasses and all, is how she normally looks.  This is how she decided to present herself at her meet-up with Mohamed.  I shudder every time I think of anyone having to have any type of intimate contact with her whatsoever.  The issue of the smelly vajayjay aside, the rest of her always looks like it smells something awful, to the point where the odor lingers even after she's left the room.

The photo of her in the coral ???dress is just a random one depicting some more of her God awful ugliness.

And I've saved the best for last.  The "come hither" photo of Danielle in the bathtub after someone's "made it rain" on her.

Danielle 2.jpg

Danielle bathtub.jpg

Danielle's Greasy Hair and Face.jpg

Danielle Single Life.jpg

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Xebug67 said:

Too bad that she can't maintain looking like this.  It's a rare occasion when she looks completely clean vs. greasy, scuzzy, and vomit-inducing.

This photo of her in the brown schmata is not exactly the best depiction they could have given of her for her opening introductory segments on The Single Life.  Why wouldn't they have filmed her with one of their makovers for this purpose?

The photo of her in profile, all greased up, dirty eyeglasses and all, is how she normally looks.  This is how she decided to present herself at her meet-up with Mohamed.  I shudder every time I think of anyone having to have any type of intimate contact with her whatsoever.  The issue of the smelly vajayjay aside, the rest of her always looks like it smells something awful, to the point where the odor lingers even after she's left the room.

The photo of her in the coral ???dress is just a random one depicting some more of her God awful ugliness.

And I've saved the best for last.  The "come hither" photo of Danielle in the bathtub after someone's "made it rain" on her.

Danielle 2.jpg

Danielle bathtub.jpg

Danielle Single Life.jpg

It looks like that first photo was highly filtered.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Breedom said:

His reaction to Julia during the beginning of the TA while sitting with Yara and Jovi talking about how she looked was pathetic. Something like, "you look fine". That's all he could come up with? Good god.

He didn't even say it in a complimentary way or with a reassuring tone, he sounded more impatient and annoyed, like, "yeah, you look fine, get over yourself." 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

OMG.  So, so true.  Back in the 80s we knew this friend of a friend who had just recently gotten breast implants.  One night after we had all gone out together, we came back to our place where everyone got pretty drunk (at the time, I was such a lightweight when it came to liquor that one normal drink for any other person would get me completely wasted, LOL).  For most of that evening this woman and her boyfriend had yammered on and on about how amazing her breast implants looked and felt.  Supposedly super-realistic.  Well at one point in the evening, she suddenly said to me, "Do you want to see?", and out of curiosity I responded, "Sure".  So we went off into the bathroom together (because I did NOT want her showing them to my husband where we were all hanging out, which I know she was willing to do), where not only did she take her bra off to SHOW me, but she also grabbed both of my hands and placed them on her breasts so that I could FEEL them.  To quote the Linda Richman character of vintage "Saturday Night Live" renown (funnily, one of my best friends since childhood is also named Linda Richman), I was absolutely verklempt and didn't know what to do.  Kind of like a deer in the headlights but instead of my facial expression freaking out my hands freaked out.  She asked me if they didn't feel real, and at first I could not answer.  Then I said, "I guess so, but to be honest I really don't know because I've never before ever felt up another woman's boobs so I don't know how they're supposed to feel!"  I totally can see this woman going everywhere and anywhere and flashing everyone wherever she is in public, kind of like the character in the John Candy movie, "Summer Rental".

Everybody loves Raymond did an entire episodeon this subject!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Not to mention that he was also soon to become a newly married man with a wife who more than enough times had expressed to him about her being a city girl.  Those four hours per day back and forth could possibly have made a difference in their relationship with each other.  Not necessarily a guarantee that it would, but it definitely could not have hurt had he been around more so that Natalie didn't feel completely isolated and abandoned all those hours alone in nowhere Sequim. 

This is something that should have talked about and resolved before her coming over and the two of them getting married. As far as Natalie and some of the other foreign born partners, not many really looked for other interests to get involved with while their partner was at work. Go out and ride a bike, take a hike, read a book, visit nearby (if possible) shops/monuments. I also would think that the US partner could hook them up with their own friends' spouses so that they would have someone to hang with. If there was one person they could call it would help a lot with feelings of isolation in a country they don't know.

3 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

I don't recall having ever seen Tifffany rag on Ronald, or at least not to the level that she now does so, during the season that Tiffany went over to South Africa to marry Ron.

I don't like Tiffany or her attitude, but I can certainly understand:

WHEN YOU'VE HAD IT...YOU'VE HAD IT !!!  How many times can he promise, lie, let people down, spend HER money irresponsibly, threaten, call her WOMAN!.  No...Tiffany is at the end of her rope.  Someone cut it.  (He has let down everyone in his life)

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Breedom said:

This is something that should have talked about and resolved before her coming over and the two of them getting married. As far as Natalie and some of the other foreign born partners, not many really looked for other interests to get involved with while their partner was at work. Go out and ride a bike, take a hike, read a book, visit nearby (if possible) shops/monuments. I also would think that the US partner could hook them up with their own friends' spouses so that they would have someone to hang with. If there was one person they could call it would help a lot with feelings of isolation in a country they don't know.

This is something that should have talked about and resolved before her coming over and the two of them getting married.

They must have.  Viewers knew some of the things she hoped for and expected.  He probably exaggerated his wealth, his home, and himself.

As far as Natalie and some of the other foreign born partners, not many really looked for other interests to get involved with while their partner was at work. Go out and ride a bike, take a hike, read a book, visit nearby (if possible) shops/monuments.

Did he get her a bike?  Did he introduce her to friends who would take her to lunch -- show her around?  Are there "nearby" shops or monuments?

I also would think that the US partner could hook them up with their own friends' spouses so that they would have someone to hang with. If there was one person they could call it would help a lot with feelings of isolation in a country they don't know.

YES! YES! YES!  Does he even have male friends? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:
11 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Please!  Even a Trashy Tiffany does NOT DESERVE a Kiwi Ronald.  (Women may feel differently about Ronald then men do.)

He’s a bum but she picked him lol.

And too ig-nernt or NEEDY to throw him back.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Breedom said:

His reaction to Julia during the beginning of the TA while sitting with Yara and Jovi talking about how she looked was pathetic. Something like, "you look fine". That's all he could come up with? Good god.

He didn't even say it in a complimentary way or with a reassuring tone, he sounded more impatient and annoyed, like, "yeah, you look fine, get over yourself." 

This is because Brandon is an 11-year-old Momma's boy. He needs to go back home.  His own room.  Feed/clean the animals alone. He needs only one mommy...a good mommy, a sweet mommy...one who will never judge him.  One he can never disappoint!

NOW...how do we help Julia out of this mire?  She's a strong girl who will be beaten down if this goes on too long.

• Love 4

I hated how everyone was "oohing and ahhing" and telling Angela she looked great when she made her deliberately late grand entrance at the Tell All. I noticed that she greeted the men only. I wish someone had said my favorite non-compliment "You never looked better..." 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I hated how everyone was "oohing and ahhing" and telling Angela she looked great when she made her deliberately late grand entrance at the Tell All. I noticed that she greeted the men only. I wish someone had said my favorite non-compliment "You never looked better..." 

I think my favorite new put down is now "You've lost a lot of weight!  What do you have left, about 50 lbs?"  hahahaha

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I hated it too. Be truthful, people. Yes, she lost weight, but no, she didn't look good and they all knew it. Didn't she say something like "watch your husband, bitches". A true lady of class. No husband on this planet is going to drop their wife in a frenzy over seeing Angie in favor of being with her. Good one, Ange.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

I FLOVE your avatar, Mahamid Frauded Me, as well as your user name.  It's always a toss-up for me whether Danielle is the ugliest cast member ever, or Baby Girl Lisa.  I finally settle on Danielle being the ugliest outside, but she's nowhere near as Baby Girl Lisa is on the inside AND outside.

Yeah, I don't get "mean" from Danielle, maybe dumb for sure. Lisa on the other hand, I would throat punch her in a second, along with a few others like Leida and the other one that dumped her son and dogs to move to Tunisia, and then went to to Central America and hung out with the other 90 dayer...oh boy 

• Love 5

Tiffany did say (in the production van, following Turd Head home), that she DID marry him, so (to paraphrase), it was on her. And it was pretty obvious-at least at that time-that she regretted it.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

the other one that dumped her son and dogs to move to Tunisia, and then went to to Central America and hung out with the other 90 dayer

I thought that WAS Lisa who was Canadian and couldn't reenter the US when she left Tunisia so she went to Central America and got stranded due to Covid. I think she also spent some time with Evelin 

Edited by magemaud
50 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Yeah, I don't get "mean" from Danielle, maybe dumb for sure. Lisa on the other hand, I would throat punch her in a second

I agree.  Danielle is not mean--she just is not intelligent, lacks common sense, and is missing some tools for everyday living. It's cruel of TLC to exploit her all these years.  She doesn't get it.  (I've also complimented Mahamid Fraduded Me's photo and screen name).  Also, TLC would not have lost ONE viewer by not featuring Danielle and/or Mohammed.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I thought that WAS Lisa who was Canadian and couldn't reenter the US when she left Tunisia so she went to Central America and got stranded due to Covid. 

I couldn't think of the name but it just came to me----another L-- it was Laura! with Aladdin!

14 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I couldn't think of the name but it just came to me----another L-- it was Laura! with Aladdin!

Yeah Lisa was from Pennsylvania.

24 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I agree.  Danielle is not mean--she just is not intelligent, lacks common sense, and is missing some tools for everyday living. It's cruel of TLC to exploit her all these years.  She doesn't get it. 

It’s kinda scary to think that she cares for disabled people.  Like I don’t think she would know what to do if one were choking or even think to call 911 (or 119 as Florian calls it).

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I thought that WAS Lisa who was Canadian and couldn't reenter the US when she left Tunisia so she went to Central America and got stranded due to Covid. 

I couldn't think of the name but it just came to me----another L-- it was Laura! with Aladdin

I was just coming here to correct my post. Laura was from Canada and her fiancé was from Tunisia. Lisa married Usman from Nigeria, like Michael. Wow, such a resemblance between Laura, Lisa and Angela both physically and their quest for young foreign men 

image.png.0460be675401f211cdf00baf2e511934.png

Edited by magemaud

I thought that WAS Lisa who was Canadian and couldn't reenter the US when she left Tunisia so she went to Central America and got stranded due to Covid. I think she also spent some time with Evelin 

1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah Lisa was from Pennsylvania.

Speaking for probably everyone in PA....

We don't want her.  Or Ashley.  

(And honestly, I'd forgotten all about BGL... THANKS, GUYS!)

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s kinda scary to think that she cares for disabled people.  Like I don’t think she would know what to do if one were choking or even think to call 911 (or 119 as Florian calls it).

This is SO true..."scary" isn't even scary enough.  America's "systems" are so off-kilter. We leave our most vulnerable humans to be cared for by those we pay the absolute least--and therefore can expect only the least.  I had a casual friend, an RN, who was assigned to a new heart center. Several of us worried about her ... NO! worried about the patients.  Someone asked her how she learned to operate "all that equipment."  She said, "I don't know what most of it is.  I just call the doctor when there's an alarm."  Now, SHE isn't one of the lowest-paid!

• Love 1

"It’s kinda scary to think that she cares for disabled people.  Like I don’t think she would know what to do if one were choking or even think to call 911 (or 119 as Florian calls it)."  She doesn't unless she got a new job? She quit the original one so she could film full time. My son had the misfortune of being her supervisor. He said that everyone disliked her..she was totally lazy, dumb, and just plain strange. These places have a hard time keeping help, as it is a burn out type of job.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2

The one who went to Ecuador and was hanging out with Evelin and Cory, was Laura, formerly of Laura and Aladin.   She missed the last flight back to Canada, and was trapped.    Laura supposedly now lives in Vancouver, BC, and has an American boyfriend she hasn't met in person yet, and she denies her much younger boyfriend is a catfish.

I can only imagine the fireworks if Laura and Angela ever were on a tell all together.     Angela's going to keep smoking, and keep having surgeries, until it kills her.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

I was just coming here to correct my post. Laura was from Canada and her fiancé was from Tunisia. Lisa married Usman from Nigeria, like Michael. Wow, such a resemblance between Laura, Lisa and Angela both physically and their quest for young foreign men 

Who could forget "The Skipper"?

• LOL 6

My fav response when I see someone I don’t really like who has made some changes but not enough to lavish fake compliments is to say, “wowwwww, look at you!”      That’s what I would have said to Angela, followed by “oh my gawd.” To drive it home.
and to whometer called Ronald a Kiwi, he an Aussie.  Kiwis are from New Zealand.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, winsomeone said:

"It’s kinda scary to think that she cares for disabled people.  Like I don’t think she would know what to do if one were choking or even think to call 911 (or 119 as Florian calls it)."  She doesn't unless she got a new job? She quit the original one so she could film full time. My son had the misfortune of being her supervisor. He said that everyone disliked her..she was totally lazy, dumb, and just plain strange. These places have a hard time keeping help, as it is a burn out type of job.

what happened to nursing school? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Finally finished watching Part 1 of the tell nothing. I don’t know why I bothered. 

Brandon needs to crawl back inside mommy’s uterus and take the entire “farm” with him. He’s a dimwitted, pathetic little mamma’s boy.   

Just once I want someone tell Angela to sit her flat ass down and shut the fuck up. And fuck TLC/Sharpe for condoning her abusive, assaultive bullshit.  Why was Skyla there?  To gape slack-jawed in the matching dollar store hair and hideous dress, that made her look like an unmade bed, while her mother acted like an uncaged animal at feeding time? 

I love Yara and emerald green is her color.  

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 8/19/2021 at 2:04 PM, Xebug67 said:

And I've saved the best for last.  The "come hither" photo of Danielle in the bathtub after someone's "made it rain" on her...

Holy shit, I thought you meant "golden showers" and I did NOT want to see that photo!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, magemaud said:

As a Canadian the Skipper can go back down to the US. 

Can you imagine if Laura, Lisa and Angela were all on stage?

These women think they are entitled to young dick because they can dangle the green card as bait.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, greekmom said:

As a Canadian the Skipper can go back down to the US. 

Can you imagine if Laura, Lisa and Angela were all on stage?

These women think they are entitled to young dick because they can dangle the green card as bait.

They can have Coltie, Andrew, or Mike.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

The more I know about Brandon, the worse he is. I can’t believe he said it’s Julia’s fault that her previous boyfriends cheated on her. And he thinks that Julia wants to drive away all of his friends. Of course she does—they’re mean and disrespectful to her, and he never takes her side. There’s a huge pile of red flags, and Julia should get out now before she gets pregnant. 

• Love 4

Angela strutting across the stage, with everyone else watching, reminds me of my cat when she’s got a mouse, acting like her poop doesn’t stink.  Omg, send out the bouncers to drag her back to her chair.  I’m surprised she didn’t try to flip over one of the monitors.       
also to whomever corrected me about Ronald, you are correct!  I was blurry eyed about the kiwi thing. I blame it on the pain killers. (J/k)

Edited by Colfrmb
  • LOL 1
On 8/14/2021 at 12:23 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

He is very vain, I get the impression when they get dressed up to go somewhere he takes longer to get ready and probably asks Libby to compliment him on how he looks but will not compliment her.

"Don't terrorize me with making me compliment you," is all I can hear.

Guarantee you he already has a side piece and will dump Libby as she inches ever so closely to look like her dad in a wig.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

Guarantee you he already has a side piece and will dump Libby as she inches ever so closely to look like her dad in a wig.

90DF: The Other Woman

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 8/19/2021 at 10:04 AM, Colfrmb said:

Last week, I was out to dinner in a touristy restaurant and lo and behold there was a table of 5 middle aged women, 4 of whom had hair exactly like Natalie’s.  Theirs was not as platinum as hers but they all had the super curly, just below the shoulder blunt cut and I wondered if they were all sisters. 

I love those long haired perms! I haven't had a haircut since December, and that's what I'm going to do. Hello, 1980s.

On 8/19/2021 at 1:04 PM, Xebug67 said:

Danielle 2.jpg

Danielle bathtub.jpg

Danielle Single Life.jpg

Oh @Xebug67, I remember my obsession with Danielle a few years ago. Missed her original seasons, so I actually bought them all from Discovery, and studied every scene she was in. She's such an interesting character, real yet incredibly unbelievable. I don't think Matt Sharp actually knew the dynamite he was filming with Danielle (and Mohammed).

She was just as ditzy on The Single Life. I too  couldn't believe how bad she looked for meeting Mohammed! Do you think the producers suggest she look "natural?" Could she have looked worse? Lol!

On 8/19/2021 at 2:57 PM, Breedom said:

As far as Natalie and some of the other foreign born partners, not many really looked for other interests to get involved with while their partner was at work. Go out and ride a bike, take a hike, read a book, visit nearby (if possible) shops/monuments. 

It was irritating that Natalie seemed unable to entertain herself when Mike was working and commuting. She could have practiced her English via computer, borrow or buy a sewing  machine, paint, read, cook, so much to do! Bored people are boring. Maybe we weren't shown her fun self.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

I love those long haired perms! I haven't had a haircut since December, and that's what I'm going to do. Hello, 1980s.

Oh @Xebug67, I remember my obsession with Danielle a few years ago. Missed her original seasons, so I actually bought them all from Discovery, and studied every scene she was in. She's such an interesting character, real yet incredibly unbelievable. I don't think Matt Sharp actually knew the dynamite he was filming with Danielle (and Mohammed).

She was just as ditzy on The Single Life. I too  couldn't believe how bad she looked for meeting Mohammed! Do you think the producers suggest she look "natural?" Could she have looked worse? Lol!

It was irritating that Natalie seemed unable to entertain herself when Mike was working and commuting. She could have practiced her English via computer, borrow or buy a sewing  machine, paint, read, cook, so much to do! Bored people are boring. Maybe we weren't shown her fun self.

Fernanda was the same thing.  And her English is better so she could have made friends easily.

• Love 3
On 8/22/2021 at 9:37 AM, Rt66vintage said:

I think Natalie was definitely able to entertain herself and make friends once she escaped "The Wood" with her very interesting Cooking Show on Youtube and her artsy photos on Instagram... but we as an audience didn't see it...

I'm not saying Natalie is without fault, but I'd like to meet the person who can keep themselves thoroughly entertained in the middle of nowhere with no public transportation (we only ever saw Natalie and Mike driving the one car) and limited funds in a foreign country for 6+ months. 

On 8/22/2021 at 11:43 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Fernanda was the same thing.  And her English is better so she could have made friends easily.

IIRC Fernanda went to the gym every day. But, she didn't know how to drive so was mostly stuck at home. She also was a lot younger than Jon so I'm not sure he would have been happy with her interacting with age appropriate 19 year olds. That relationship had red flags ALL over it. 

Sharp Entertainment loves the "can't entertain themselves/ only here for the green card/ needy foreigner" storyline. We never see the foreign spouse make friends. Instead they always have to interact with a friend or family member who questions their motives... 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
Their not There
  • Love 2