Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

In the midst of her tirade Angela screamed again that she was an American. She seems so stuck on this point that she sounds delusional. I think she wants any Nigerian she is yelling at to immediately shut down and acknowledge how superior she thinks she is because of her citizenship. Then she goes even crazier because they won’t.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Dobian said:

Mike:  She has my bank card

Asuelo:  Why don't you cut her off?

Me:  You know you've got problems when Asuelo is the voice of reason.

Did Asuelo really say that?  I do remember him saying that he and Kalani had Natalie's back.  So which part is BS, or is all of it?  I wonder if they all high five each other after, and go for drinks...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Angela is like my ex of ten years ago.  Still yelling and screaming and winning.  I have nightmares.  She’s just like my ex.  I can’t watch. She gets the finger wagging and the talking over everyone and I want to hide. 

I have to admit, I always find it amusing when she is yelling at someone to not wave their finger, or point their finger, or yell at HER when she is always doing the exact same thing to them. (And it seems none of them ever seem to notice!) 

Oh, the privilege of being a reality goddess!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Is TLC (or whoever?) paying for all these weight loss surgeries and boob jobs?  It’s not such a bad gig if they are, because that stuff is expensive. I guess you just have to be willing to look nasty or foolish on TV. Although in Angela’s case I think she truly is nasty…inside and out.  But she brings in the ratings.

What about Brandon’s siblings? Does he have any? Are they living close by and can help? It’s such an obvious question that’s never asked.

Natalie looked lovely and has great legs.  The death stare doesn’t help, but I think she has trouble expressing herself in English.  I felt a bit sorry for her actually.  She’s much better off without Mike McShruggy. And he’s on the hook for her whether he likes it or not.  American 90DF folk really need to think this through.  If nothing else, this series is a red flag warning.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Natalie looked lovely and has great legs.  The death stare doesn’t help, but I think she has trouble expressing herself in English.  I felt a bit sorry for her actually.  She’s much better off without Mike McShruggy. And he’s on the hook for her whether he likes it or not.  American 90DF folk really need to think this through.  If nothing else, this series is a red flag warning.

It's one thing for Mike to be on the hook for Natalie.  But I think it's quite another for him to be on the hook for ALL of her living expenses if she chooses to live elsewhere.  I would think he could say, I can  provide her a roof over her head in my home and if she chooses otherwise, that should be on her.  

• Love 13
18 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

I'm calling BS on Ang having a breast augmentation one week prior to the filming of the Tell All.  The implants are placed under the muscle and take weeks/months to drop into position.  They sit up high on the chest and look absolutely ridiculous until they drop.  The pain is intense and she wouldn't be waving her arms around in the air for weeks, not to mention going braless; that just wouldn't happen.  Also, her chest would be swollen.  <snip>

Although I don't have breast implants, I know a few women who do and some have had their implants put under the muscle and others, over.

I didn't know why it's not consistent between under/over, so I did some research. 

The plastic surgeons with an online presence I looked at do it both ways, depending upon several factors (recovery time being one).

I found a good explanation of the differences in placement at the website of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons:

"[T]here are several factors which help determine the optimal implant placement for each individual patient, including:

Your body type

Your current health

The actual size (cc's) of the implants

Saline vs silicone implants

Your individual goals and desires"

In addition to shorter recovery time, over-the-muscle (subglandular) placement is frequently done on women who already have quite a bit of breast tissue:

"When there is a significant amount of breast tissue, there will be adequate soft tissue coverage making the pectoralis muscle superfluous in this regard."

So it's entirely possible Angela had breast augmentation surgery shortly before filming the tell-all, if her surgeon used subglandular placement for her implants.

There are other factors/considerations involved with the choice of submuscular vs. subglandular implant placement; visit the link to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, above, to read the complete article.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mswldflwr said:

It's one thing for Mike to be on the hook for Natalie.  But I think it's quite another for him to be on the hook for ALL of her living expenses if she chooses to live elsewhere.  I would think he could say, I can  provide her a roof over her head in my home and if she chooses otherwise, that should be on her.  

Respectfully disagree, they're married still. He signed up to support her through their marriage and they are still married. Technically. She may not have status to work yet. And it is untenable to live with him. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
23 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

What about Brandon’s siblings? Does he have any? Are they living close by and can help? It’s such an obvious question that’s never asked.

He has a couple of older sisters who don't want anything to do with the show.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Nothing to see on this tell all except the convo between Nat and No Ass Mike's POS mother and learning about Uncle Beau stealing the jewelry!

TLC has cancelled plans for the Potthast spinoff and signed Uncle Beau as their newest reality star with his own show and original theme song!  "And there's Uncle Beau he's a movin' kinda slow at the junction..."

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2021 at 10:19 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Tiffany looks like a bean bag chair in that outfit.      Amazing that Angela lost over 100 lbs. and her boobs got bigger, and lifted.    

Bad outfit on Tiffany and Kalani also, Kalani loves that velveteen material.  They both looked terrible.  Angela should be concerned with all the loose skin she has hanging from her arms and back but she seems obsessed only with her boobs.  She is a real head case.  Mike and Natalie are ridiculous, waste of time on the show.  Mike get off the teat you big baby Huey.  Yelling out that's my Mom or whatever he said, he's an ass.  Julie is a terrible selfish person.  I wish she would "go Russia".  

• Love 3

Apropos of the many comments imploring TPTB at TLC to remove the womanbeast Angela from future broadcasts - they either don’t pay attention to the forums or simply don’t plan their programming based on viewers’ wishes or desires. Proof positive of this is that they’re giving Jenny and Sumit another season on TOW.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Mswldflwr said:

I don’t think it works that way.  He is financially responsible and he should be.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Dobian said:

He has a couple of older sisters who don't want anything to do with the show

or Ron, for that matter. 

1 hour ago, Dobian said:

TLC has cancelled plans for the Potthast spinoff and signed Uncle Beau as their newest reality star with his own show and original theme song!  "And there's Uncle Beau he's a movin' kinda slow at the junction..."

how about "And there's Uncle Beau, he's the star of the show at the junction..." (whispered "Sequim Junction.") 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I think lobbying for Angela to get fired could backfire. Even bad publicity is great for TV ratings. The more we complain about her, the more airtime she gets. It would be impossible, but if we STOPPED discussing her and her antics and ignored her, her 15 minutes would be up and she'd fade away. I know I keep quoting this, but People Magazine referring to her as "America's favorite Meemaw" leads TPTB to think we think she's hilarious and that we WANT to see more of her. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
On 8/13/2021 at 11:53 PM, MrBuhBye said:

If they remake Willie Wonka again she has a lock on Blueberry Girl.

If Tiffany and Alaini don’t have a thyroid or some kind of medical disease, what the hell are they eating?  Those dresses are horrible.  Tiffany thinks she’s so gorgeous, just because of her makeup.

• Love 6
On 8/14/2021 at 10:16 AM, endure said:

And her hair too, it looks like she hacks at it herself.  And why did Andrei arrive with several shirts hanging on a hanger, that was weird.  

Maybe they filmed in New York and were going on the town afterwards.

• Love 2

I've only watched half, so I may change some of my opinions, but here goes -

My heroes - Jovi and Angela (OMG!  I never thought I'd say that!)

When Natalie appeared in all of her glory (and she did look glorious!  she's lost weight, the dress was awesome and those legs are amazing!), she was hoping to do her poor me victim act.  She does her best acting when she is a victim - the pouting silence.  I don't believe that is a lack of understanding English.  I think it is her act just like riding on a suitcase is part of her adorable act. 

But I just wanted to stand and clap when Angela called her out about being a victim!  That's exactly right!  Natalie left Mike.  He said he doesn't even know where in Florida she is.  And Jovi and the look on Yara's face said it all about the Russian "friend" at dinner.  That was no "friend".

So Natalie shows up, doesn't like the guy (duh!  all of us could tell they weren't a match), and just walks off with a bank card as her free meal ticket to just whore around the US?  Naaaaa, that's not the way that the K1 is supposed to work.  Yes, if she stays he needs to support her instead of letting our tax dollars do it, but he doesn't have to give her unlimited funds and pay for a good time roaming the US!

• Love 21
3 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Brandon's parents creeped me out with those big smiles plastered on their face; hiding rage and craziness!

Yes, yes yes. Probably the creepiest thing I've seen and really more like B-movie horror characters expressions than reality show parents.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

My understanding is that if the K1 spouse applies for and receives welfare benefits from the government, the government may recover those benefits from the sponsoring spouse.  But the sponsoring spouse need not just hand over unlimited funds to the K1 spouse, especially when she has abandoned him.

• Love 15

I assumed Ron's medical issues were something like cancer because they said he needs to get treatments?

Angela needs to find clothes that better flatter her figure. I thought Natalie was the best dressed on stage by a mile.

I'm really over this entire cast, and if I never saw them again on a 90 Day fiance spinoff it would be too soon. There's really not one couple I enjoy watching and root for!

• Love 13

Mike had no idea Natalie was living in Florida? He doesn’t look at the monthly bano transactions? Both debit and credit transactions would show up with a store or other vendor name and location. Natalie could do an e-transfer to her own account. He is responsible for her until she gets the ability to work.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Although I don't have breast implants, I know a few women who do and some have had their implants put under the muscle and others, over.

I believe adding the implants later was the surgical plan all along and Angela's deflated breasts were temporary but the show was edited to make us think that her breasts were gone and she forced the doctor to replace them. Probably putting them over the muscle was the quickest "fix." 

Speaking of editing, I don't believe Trish called Natalie a hooker because the camera crew was there all day and would have captured it. Natalie did mention something about Trish saying it "as a joke" and I can imagine a discussion of what Natalie's job was in the Ukraine and Trish laughingly saying something stupid like, "So you were a hooker, ha ha" and Natalie took it as in insult instead of the flippant comment it was meant to be. Natalie obviously has an entirely different sense of humor than Mike and Trish and the language barrier makes it even more difficult for her to tell when someone is trying to be funny. In fact, Natalie is pretty humorless, IMO. 

edited to add: I just read a plausible theory that Trish might have taken the opportunity when the film crew followed Mike outside when she sent him to clean the barbeque to say the word "hooker" but she cleverly said it under her breath, loud enough for Natalie to hear but soft enough that she could deny saying it. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 8/14/2021 at 1:52 PM, magemaud said:

Angela was definitely the Lady in Red and she still has quite a gut perched on top of her skinny bird legs. 

Angela, intentionally arriving late and making a big entrance: “Here I come, bitches. Hold on to your husbands!” 

and to Sequim Mike, “I hear you’re single now...” (I think they deserve each other!) 

9E03FD3F-E73D-4C99-A45B-4752138141CD.jpeg

Didn’t she have liposuction?  Why is her stomach so big?

• Love 2

Angela is nowhere near goal weight.  I think she's hitting the chips again...Even Skyla whome I kind of like was looking a bit chubby in that dress somebody chose for her to wear.  It looked awful.  She and mom must both have the same hairdresser.  Yikes.

I don't like Julia she's nasty and certainly not the least bit grateful for anything or anybody.

I feel a bit sad for Natalie.  I can't believe Mike doesn't know where she is and lets her have free range on his credit card.  His mother needs to sit down and shut up.  I think she's the cause of 1/2 of all their troubles.  Who is her fashion designer?  Lordy.

Tiffany you got preggers twice by guys with problems and you think they are not right you know it all.   Pretty is as pretty does.  You're not pretty.

If Yari is preggers Jovi has a whole little family sitting in suburbia and all he wanted was to look at strippers boobies.  Be careful what you wish for young man! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Tiffany looked like she had 3 sets of cleavage in her (yet another) coldshoulder dress.  

Omg my boyfriend said the same thing. I know I’m going to sound really mean but I almost wish she wasn’t getting surgery. Won’t be able to comment although I’m sure the cold shoulder shirts will continue 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Breedom said:

Looks like Angela is able to get pregnant after all, with that 7 month belly. Just because you lost weight, Angie dear, doesn't mean you look good. I would venture to say you look worse with all that extra skin overflowing any opening of that red jumpsuit. And making that big ridiculous late entrance, demanding all eyes on that bod, is beyond. You try so very hard to be relevant. Get some class.

Seeing Natalie made me want to throw up. With her sad sack acting, so injured, her wordless stares at Mike, so heartbroken, staring at the floor, then her "big reveal" of the Florida move. When I saw some of the cast telling her they had her back, etc. -- I thought, she's really got them hoodwinked and right where she wants them. Poor, poor, strong, Natalie, so injured yet still going on, surviving. Bull. I don't buy any of it.

Tiffany looked especially bad in her newest dress. I thought Andre looked quite handsome in his suit jacket. Kulani -- the boobs showing is just not a good look for you. Glad that Asuelo dressed up for the big show in his shorts. Aseulo, if you can't even make an effort in your appearance while being on nationwide TV, what would?

And Mike gave her a credit card.   Who’s the dope?

• Love 3

I actually thought Angela, for all her faults, hit the nail on the head when she jumped on Natalie for her forever-victim attitude.  We all know Mike is no prize, but something is off about Natalie.  She constantly provokes, then claims she is a victim of Mike.  I give him zero excuses for his own conduct, but nine times out of ten she is the instigator.  When Trish came out and gave her her a dressing-down, it was well deserved, IMO.  

Brandon looks tired and clearly distressed by his father’s illness, regardless of what we think of Ron and Betty, they are his parents.  He seems torn by a screeching wife and being there for them.  I get that Julia does not want to live at the farm, but marriage is the art of compromise.  Her insulting rant about only going there to visit her dog must have stung a little.  Not a good look.

Angela was repugnant, as usual.  She and Michael need to call it a divorce.  Same for Tiffany and Ronald.  Neither one is worth the effort.  Hopefully child visitation agreements can be worked out, but I won’t hold my breath.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Mswldflwr said:

I would think he could say, I can  provide her a roof over her head in my home and if she chooses otherwise, that should be on her.  

But it wouldn’t be on her would it? It’d be the American taxpaying public that has to fork out if Mike doesn’t support her. Or can she work now?  I’m Canadian 🇨🇦 and things are different here. I hear of people marrying if their visa is running out, I think it’s pretty simple here.

3 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Is TLC (or whoever?) paying for all these weight loss surgeries and boob jobs?  It’s not such a bad gig if they are, because that stuff is expensive. I guess you just have to be willing to look nasty or foolish on TV. Although in Angela’s case I think she truly is nasty…inside and out.  But she brings in the ratings.

I'm guessing Angela, and others having plastic surgery get free surgeries or other cosmetic treatments in return for publicizing the services, and some are featured in testimonials.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But I do not blame her one bit for wanting to be out from under Brandon's parents' thumbs. 

I totally support Julia for not taking the bait (Ron's illness, the parents' offer of helping with a down-payment if they move in nearby). Yes, Ron's illness is unfortunate, but if she agrees to this manipulative move by Ron and Betty, she's done. As in she will never, ever move away from the farm. If the worse happens to Ron, do you think Brandon will then decide to move away from Betty if she's alone? Never. It's a tough spot to be in for Brandon, but he needs to support his wife. At some point Ron and Betty will need to hire an outsider to help on the farm or sell it and retire on the proceeds. They should never have gotten into the middle of their son's marriage by pressuring him to go against Julia. At the same time, Brandon can still fully support his parents in ways that don't include moving in next door or working on the farm. All of Julia's dreams will be dead if she agrees to this proposition.

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I totally support Julia for not taking the bait (Ron's illness, the parents' offer of helping with a down-payment if they move in nearby). Yes, Ron's illness is unfortunate, but if she agrees to this manipulative move by Ron and Betty, she's done. As in she will never, ever move away from the farm. If the worse happens to Ron, do you think Brandon will then decide to move away from Betty if she's alone? Never. It's a tough spot to be in for Brandon, but he needs to support his wife. At some point Ron and Betty will need to hire an outsider to help on the farm or sell it and retire on the proceeds. They should never have gotten into the middle of their son's marriage by pressuring him to go against Julia. At the same time, Brandon can still fully support his parents in ways that don't include moving in next door or working on the farm. All of Julia's dreams will be dead if she agrees to this proposition.

The biggest problem is that Brandon wants to move back to the farm, he misses his pre-Julia’s life dearly.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Kid said:

I don’t think it works that way.  He is financially responsible and he should be.  

He brought her here. On a K1, which is a fiancee visa. She came with every expectation that they would marry. He dangled that glittering prize before her like a carrot for three months. He could have told her that he'd changed his mind and the engagement was off BEFORE SHE CAME. He didn't. Guess having the chance to emotionally abuse, isolate and fuck with her head was too tempting for our guy Mike. So now he has to bear the consequences. Maybe he could sic his mama on the INS. 

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Mike had no idea Natalie was living in Florida? He doesn’t look at the monthly bano transactions? Both debit and credit transactions would show up with a store or other vendor name and location. Natalie could do an e-transfer to her own account. He is responsible for her until she gets the ability to work.

Exactly. He knows damn well where she is and he knows that she is his responsibility until she can legally work. But he wants to play the victim. "Oh, poor me. I'm a nice guy who was hoodwinked by a Soviet hoor!" Remember when "nice guy" Mike was asking an immigration lawyer if there was any way to work around the requirements of the K1? While being taped for a TV show? Mean, stupid and gormless is no way to go through life, Mike. 

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Speaking of editing, I don't believe Trish called Natalie a hooker because the camera crew was there all day and would have captured it. Natalie did mention something about Trish saying it "as a joke" and I can imagine a discussion of what Natalie's job was in the Ukraine and Trish laughingly saying something stupid like, "So you were a hooker, ha ha" and Natalie took it as in insult instead of the flippant comment it was meant to be. Natalie obviously has an entirely different sense of humor than Mike and Trish and the language barrier makes it even more difficult for her to tell when someone is trying to be funny. In fact, Natalie is pretty humorless, IMO. 

I cannot imagine any circumstances where calling another person, never mind your daughter in law, a hooker is funny. Especially when you consider that Trish had made no secret of her utter disdain and loathing for Natalie. She was loaded for bear before Natalie even walked in the door. And yes, Natalie is utterly humorless. So is Mike. So is Trish. Even if they had the best relationship in the world, I can't envision a setting where saying "oh hahaha, you were a hooker" would be taken well. 

Natalie got called out for "playing the victim" but it was Mike who really stuck out his bottom lip and shrugged and whinged the whole time about his poignant pain and his broken heart. At least Natalie didn't take the bait. She just said "OK, say what you need to say, that's fine". I'm sure Trish was crushed that her moment of glory was squelched by not goading Natalie into a screaming rage. 

Mike is an abuser. I don't care how crazy Natalie is. She does not "deserve" to be abused. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 22
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She just said "OK, say what you need to say, that's fine". I'm sure Trish was crushed that her moment of glory was squelched by not goading Natalie into a screaming rage. 

I notice people do this when they know they have been caught in a lie. Rather than try and defend themselves and get in deeper and possibly reveal themselves unfavorably even more, then they take the position where they think they are taking the high road by saying, "oh, okay. Sure".

I just can't see any beauty in Natalie physically, as some people have called out. She's just not pretty, IMO. To me, a beautiful face would be Angelina Jolie, Kate Hudson, Halle Berry, Diane Lane, Angela Bassett. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Natalie did have the nicest outfit, the other women were hideously dressed.

• Love 5
On 8/14/2021 at 9:50 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think one reason Andrei had several shirts is because he almost always wears a shirt with a pattern, and some patterns do bizarre things on camera.    

So do the Potthasts.  

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

It looks like I'm going to think a little different about certain couples, individuals on this show.

Julia and Brandon - Julia should run the opposite direction here.  Brandon will always be a mommy's boy and his parents will always be budding in their lives.  I'm on Julia's side when it comes to moving next door to Brandon's parents.  With the dad's health issues, it wouldn't be long before Julia is shoveling cow's crap and feeding the pigs!  It is very unfair for the parents to throw the dad's health at Julia and Brandon.  If they need help then hire someone to help!  Another thing is that Brandon never has Julia's back.  For example, when Brandon's female friend was accusing Julia of using Brandon just to come to the US.  Why didn't Brandon step in and tell his friend to stop?  That's a question Julia should have aske in the TELL-ALL.

Mike and Natalie - Natalie is a nut case and Mike is an asshole.  Here is another case where I think that Natalie should run the opposite direction.  Well, I guess she did....right?  Florida?  Natalie is crazy and the language barrier might have something to do with that, but Mike never has had her back either.  He never seems to be interested in her.  His mother in my opinion treated her badly.  The mother asking questions and insinuating that Natalie is using Mike.  When the mother is asking her questions why isn't Mike stepping in and asking his mother to stop?  On the "hooker" issue, I wish that it had been on film.  I don't remember hearing the mother telling Natalie she was or looked like a hooker.  Natalie should have questioned the mother right when it happened. As far as the credit card issue, Mike is stupid for not canceling the card right away!

Tiffany and Ronald - I have to kind of side with Tiffany on this relationship.  Ronald has anger issues and doesn't try to understand Tiffany's sacrifices to come to SA.  However, Tiffany isn't innocent here either.  It seems she wants Ronald to have ESP and know how she is feeling and when she needs help even though they might be in separate rooms.  Another thing about Tiffany is she is critical about Ronald's temper, and she should be, but she goes on a obscenity tirade herself with her F-bombs!  They both complicated things when they became hot and bothered and decided to create their daughter.  Between them, Tiffany has a few more brain cells than Ronald.

Angela and Michael - This is an easy one.  Angela screams, cusses, points fingers, exposes herself and is just plain ugly and is an embarrassment to all Americans.  Michael should be thankful that there is an ocean separating them.  Michael simply should chalk this one up as a bad experience and move on and find a nice woman who he can be happy with.  I think it was improper for Angela to attend her doctor's party first of all.  Secondly, she should've insisted that she take a taxi or Uber to the hotel.  Get out Michael while you can!!!!

Can't wait till next week!  

Edited by rr2911
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Respectfully disagree, they're married still. He signed up to support her through their marriage and they are still married. Technically. She may not have status to work yet. And it is untenable to live with him. 

He has to support her but he is not obligated to pay for a separate apartment for her, in another state no less.  He could cut her off and she would have no recourse but to move back in with him or the Russian gypsy stalker.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Mean Jeanne said:

Apropos of the many comments imploring TPTB at TLC to remove the womanbeast Angela from future broadcasts - they either don’t pay attention to the forums or simply don’t plan their programming based on viewers’ wishes or desires. Proof positive of this is that they’re giving Jenny and Sumit another season on TOW.

I think the number of commenters here is just a small fraction of the total number of viewers for the show. TPTB at TLC don't pay any attention to us, I'm assuming. They are more concerned with total viewership as that drives revenue. 

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I notice people do this when they know they have been caught in a lie. Rather than try and defend themselves and get in deeper and possibly reveal themselves unfavorably even more, then they take the position where they think they are taking the high road by saying, "oh, okay. Sure".

I just can't see any beauty in Natalie physically, as some people have called out. She's just not pretty, IMO. To me, a beautiful face would be Angelina Jolie, Kate Hudson, Halle Berry, Diane Lane, Angela Bassett. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Natalie did have the nicest outfit, the other women were hideously dressed.

Sometimes it's better to let the other person go on believing what they're saying is true because it doesn't do any good if the other person has already made up their mind.  Nothing is going to change it.

The celebrities you mentioned are very beautiful indeed and probably had a "tweak" here and there.  Natalie, I think is not beautiful or pretty, but very "attractive".  Her big blue eyes and curly hair are very noticeable.  Her personality and insecurities are what puts a damper on her IMO.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Skyla's leopard print bra straps poking out of her that seafoam monstrosity of a sleeping bag dress were also mortifying.

Betty is quick to answer first I always think she is afraid of what he is going to say, my theory is early dementia, alcoholism and/or rage.

Nothing to see on this tell all except the convo between Nat and No Ass Mike's POS mother and learning about Uncle Beau stealing the jewelry! Mother Trasha is a terrifying individual up there w/Charlie and Ashoolio's sister. 

Julia is a very bad person. Who is paying for Natalie's expenses all along and does she work? WHO is paying for YOURS Julia!?????? Sec of Immigration indeed. 

Angela dumping on Natalie was the end for me. Angela truly believes the foreign spouse must toe the line meeting the demands of the American spouse or YA'LL SHOULD GET OUT AND GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM and that is what she was demanding Natalie do with Mike. That is what Angela demands of Mykal and that is what Mike should demand and get from Natalie. Disgusting. Mike is a POS. Angela should not be on this television show. What Angela is demanding is indentured servitude worse than someone coming for a green card.  It is almost human trafficking. 

I agree 100% and it is worse when rhe words "Ship her/him back where she came from" is used.  They are not a parcel from UPS.  They are people.

• Love 14
On 8/14/2021 at 10:35 AM, Persnickety1 said:

BTW, when Tiffany made her big reveal that she was getting the same surgery as Angela, who it was that pissed on her parade by telling her she was young enough to put in the hard work required to lose weight without surgery?  For once, it wasn't yappy Julia but I can't remember who made the comment.  

It was Angela herself!  She was all Yay! when Tiffany said she was getting the same surgery Angela had, and then started pissing on her parade.

14 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

How do you lose 106 lbs. and end up looking worse than before? That big belly, flat ass and back fat, Oh lort. I'm still trying to figure out why she got that dreadful tattoo on her one tittie implant.

I thought she was having a nip slip.  And I'm not sure she looks worse than before, but it's definitely no better.  Same shit, different pile.

2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Didn’t she have liposuction?  Why is her stomach so big?

She clearly has a lot of loose skin, and I wonder if she spanxed up the loose skin on her belly.  The protrusion looked really tightly bound.

2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Angela is nowhere near goal weight.  I think she's hitting the chips again...

During a break, she was even eating something out of a what looks like a vending machine bag for potato chips.

2 hours ago, Nancybeth said:

I assumed Ron's medical issues were something like cancer because they said he needs to get treatments?

That's what I think.  And they for some crazy reason think the details are nobody's business. 

Natalie, I think is not beautiful or pretty, but very "attractive".  Her big blue eyes and curly hair are very noticeable.

What you see as "big blue eyes" I see as "bug eyes."  Don't like 'em.  At least her hair looked soft this time around.

2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I feel a bit sad for Natalie.  I can't believe Mike doesn't know where she is and lets her have free range on his credit card.  His mother needs to sit down and shut up.  I think she's the cause of 1/2 of all their troubles.  Who is her fashion designer?  Lordy.

I have such a hard time with Trish.  I bemoan how so many women don't think they look good unless they have makeup on and I wish they'd just let themselves look like what they look like, the same as men get to do.  But dang, Trish is really unattractive. 

1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

But it wouldn’t be on her would it? It’d be the American taxpaying public that has to fork out if Mike doesn’t support her. Or can she work now?  I’m Canadian 🇨🇦 and things are different here.

In the U.S., adults without children aren't eligible for welfare (cash payments).  And from what I can tell, non-citizens aren't eligible for food stamps. 

• Love 6

Tiffany stayed is SA with awful Ronald for 4 months? Couldn't have been that bad. What about Daniel's schooling? There's a lot going on with these two that we don't know about. 

I still want to know why Mikull has not been approved for his VISA. What did he do that was so bad?  Why is nobody asking that question? 

As far as I'm concerned, if a marriage with a foreigner doesn't work out the American spouse should have to pay for their airfare back home, and maybe a little bit of money until they get back on their feet, back home. Nothing more. You don't get to stay here indefinitely. I don't understand our gov't sometimes. 

• Love 7