Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

Looks like Angela is able to get pregnant after all, with that 7 month belly. Just because you lost weight, Angie dear, doesn't mean you look good. I would venture to say you look worse with all that extra skin overflowing any opening of that red jumpsuit. And making that big ridiculous late entrance, demanding all eyes on that bod, is beyond. You try so very hard to be relevant. Get some class.

Seeing Natalie made me want to throw up. With her sad sack acting, so injured, her wordless stares at Mike, so heartbroken, staring at the floor, then her "big reveal" of the Florida move. When I saw some of the cast telling her they had her back, etc. -- I thought, she's really got them hoodwinked and right where she wants them. Poor, poor, strong, Natalie, so injured yet still going on, surviving. Bull. I don't buy any of it.

Tiffany looked especially bad in her newest dress. I thought Andre looked quite handsome in his suit jacket. Kulani -- the boobs showing is just not a good look for you. Glad that Asuelo dressed up for the big show in his shorts. Aseulo, if you can't even make an effort in your appearance while being on nationwide TV, what would?

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

When I saw some of the cast telling her they had her back,

Per Natalie, correct?  If so, I must have missed this part as to me it sounded as they were piling on her in the beginning, with Julia leading the way and egging Mike on to file for divorce.  Because, you know, filing for divorce is always a group decision.  I am not trying to sound contrarian, I am not, but perhaps I ff'd through this?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I'm calling BS on Ang having a breast augmentation one week prior to the filming of the Tell All.  The implants are placed under the muscle and take weeks/months to drop into position.  They sit up high on the chest and look absolutely ridiculous until they drop.  The pain is intense and she wouldn't be waving her arms around in the air for weeks, not to mention going braless; that just wouldn't happen.  Also, her chest would be swollen.  I couldn't drive for a week because I couldn't lift my arms, and had to wear a cardigan for weeks because the implants start out so high and the swelling was bad.  Don't hand us "done a week ago" shit, Ang.

• Useful 12
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I'm calling BS on Ang having a breast augmentation one week prior to the filming of the Tell All.  The implants are placed under the muscle and take weeks/months to drop into position.  They sit up high on the chest and look absolutely ridiculous until they drop.  The pain is intense and she wouldn't be waving her arms around in the air for weeks, not to mention going braless; that just wouldn't happen.  Also, her chest would be swollen.  I couldn't drive for a week because I couldn't lift my arms, and had to wear a cardigan for weeks because the implants start out so high and the swelling was bad.  Don't hand us "done a week ago" shit, Ang.

She is quite skilled at lying and thinking it is the truth.  It is quite natural for her.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She is quite skilled at lying and thinking it is the truth.  It is quite natural for her.

This!👆  Someone even asked her about the pain and she replied that she was just tired.  Maybe she was talking about her hair extensions cuz it sure as hell wasn't the boobs.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Per Natalie, correct?  If so, I must have missed this part as to me it sounded as they were piling on her in the beginning, with Julia leading the way and egging Mike on to file for divorce.  Because, you know, filing for divorce is always a group decision.  I am not trying to sound contrarian, I am not, but perhaps I ff'd through this?

I'll rewatch this tonight, I thought it was Asuelo and Kuloni who said it before the intro when everyone was coming in, but they were seated. A&K said they would be there for her and they have her back.

I love when Andre said he thought Libby's family all needed therapy. How right he is!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I'll rewatch this tonight, I thought it was Asuelo and Kuloni who said it before the intro when everyone was coming in, but they were seated. A&K said they would be there for her and they have her back.

I love when Andre said he thought Libby's family all needed therapy. How right he is!

Ahhhh.....this would make sense as I ff'd through the first 15 or so minutes as I don't need to see people arriving, getting mike'd and fluffing their hair.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Edited to add:  When Tiffany said she was getting WLS, it sounded like Ronald said he was against the idea, then Angela chimed in saying, and I may be off a bit:  "She is so much younger and could walk it off, I am older" or something like that.  Bitch, you can SHUT IT with the medical advice you smoking pile of shit.  Yes, walking is good but it takes A LOT more than that.  Go light up a heater (and my mom kicked a 50 year smoking habit.  If she can quit ANYONE CAN) and complain again of you couldn't breathe because your breasts were too big (I had a breast reduction at 18 and I am here to tell it was never about breathing) but then had new big ones bolted on?  Am I missing something here?  Oh and her "Oh....I thought I told you......" act can go and try to win an Emmy for worst acting ever.  (She will be tied with the Poddhasts.)  Michael finally grew a pair and said hey if accepted a ride with a woman your head would have popped off and she deflected and started yelling.  Again.  She stormed off in a huff.  And one more thing:  You still have weight to lose.  

I am surprised the doctor gave her a ride, alone.  In these circumstances, where it is glaringly obvious she will do ANYTHING to stay on screen, I would have had one male and one female in the car as potential witnesses to defend him when she eventually will come out and say "Yeah he flirted with me?  SO FU*CKIN' WHAT BITCH???"  Or she will say he tried to kiss her or something.

And to the rest of these non Rhodes Scholars:  because someone gives someone a ride home, it does not mean anything nefarious is going on.  It can mean.........drum roll please.....a ride home.  Frankly I would have paid an uber to get her the hell out of a party I was at and tipped well.

Well said.  All of it.  She is vile.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

God, please TLC and Matt Sharp  - REMOVE HER.  It is not funny, she is a domestic abuser and NOT entertaining.

Agree 100%! She is a belligerent, exhausting, abusive waste of airtime. She can go live her life out of the spotlight and she wouldn't be missed.

• Love 17

After watching this Reunion, with Angela and her showgirl outfit, Ansuelu and his tribal tatoos with shorts and flip flops, Kalani with her big belly and big boobs kissing each other in that velvet gear, the farm people, and the fat lady, I'm pretty sure this is the modern day variety show. It's just comedy at this point, and everyone is trying to hard to be the "top show."

• LOL 6
  • Love 11

I do think Angela was going for the I Dream of Jeannie look. Amazingly, it looks like her daughter used the same hair stylist!!

And, for me, it was bad enough that she paraded in last, but then the "reaction" from the other participants was almost enough to make me change the channel.

My puppy chewed up the remote to my firestick 2 days before this aired, now I know she was just trying to spare me!

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Breedom said:

It was Asuelo and Kalani, maybe in the green room before they came out.  She made it sound like Mike had left her.  There were a few other people in the room that awkwardly said nothing.

• Love 2

I loved how Yara said Juliana had no reason to be jealous of Brandon-- he lives on a farm and is not hollywood gorgeous or something. And I loved how the host called out Brandon's parents for only helping with a down payment on a house near them-- not the house they want. 

• Love 19
12 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Does TLC think any of us want to see Angela's breasts, or hear her nasty mouth? What is wrong with them? 

We need to start a petition asking for her early retirement

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Was this not on tonight?  Is it tomorrow night?  I don't have live cable anymore so I don't have TLC, but does it air tomorrow?  It must or this thread would have been LIT UP.

It was on TLC tonight from 7 to 9 Central.    It's on the 90 Day Live Chat thread.  

3 hours ago, lilysmom said:

My puppy chewed up the remote to my firestick 2 days before this aired, now I know she was just trying to spare me!

Just as an F.Y.I.:

There's a Fire TV app available for iOS and android that, when opened, turns your phone into a Fire TV remote.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Brandon didn’t look happy.  Julia seems to be getting on his nerves.  I don’t think he liked it when she said that the only reason they go back to the farm is to visit their dog.  Say what you want about Ron and Betty, but they are still his parents, so she should be careful of what she says. 

I’ve said it before, and I will say it again.  I don’t believe Miss Trish called Natalie a hooker.  If she did, Sharp Entertainment would have had it running on a loop.  I thought it low of Natalie to pawn her jewelry and then accuse uncle Beau of stealing them. If he’d really done it, she would have been shouting it from the rooftop as she is wont to do. 

• Love 15

We already know Tiff wardrobe consists of 99% cold shoulder clothes. She truly needs an intervention.

Does Ashoolio not own any big boy pants? How pld is this man-child?

Angela good for losing weight but that does mean cram youself into an outfit where the seams are working overtime!

• Love 10
On 8/14/2021 at 12:52 PM, magemaud said:

9E03FD3F-E73D-4C99-A45B-4752138141CD.jpeg

I recorded so I could fast forward as needed. I wish I could have found a .gif for this or a short video of him walking. All I could see when Angela was strutting around.......

foto-2-gru-en-gru-2,-mi-villano-favorito-809.jpg

3 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

We already know Tiff wardrobe consists of 99% cold shoulder clothes. She truly needs an intervention.

Does Ashoolio not own any big boy pants? How pld is this man-child?

Angela good for losing weight but that does mean cram youself into an outfit where the seams are working overtime!

She never seemed conscious of squeezing into clothes when she was 100+ lbs heavier, either.

Edited by Lurk
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

Dear TLC: If I wanted to watch Jerry Springer, I would watch Jerry Springer.

There have been times where I started to like Angela or actually liked her for awhile and then she reverts to bullying and screaming. If TLC does another season with her, she'd better be in anger management. That would actually be an interesting storyline.

• Love 8
On 8/13/2021 at 10:19 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Tiffany looks like a bean bag chair in that outfit.      Amazing that Angela lost over 100 lbs. and her boobs got bigger, and lifted.    

Scala's outfit wasn't terribly flattering either.  Do they have a makeup department at TLC?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

Scala's outfit wasn't terribly flattering either.  Do they have a makeup department at TLC?

They all bring their clothes to wear. They honestly all looked better in their street clothes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, Lurk said:

They all bring their clothes to wear. They honestly all looked better in their street clothes.

I noticed on the last regular episode, the morning after the big fight, Tiffany was wearing a 3/4 sleeved robe over something that resembled a black leotard. So it was kind of a V-neck over a circular lowered-but-no-cleavage neck and it was much more flattering on her than the shoulderless style she favors.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Angela's fat was hanging over every wedge of fabric. 

How do you lose 106 lbs. and end up looking worse than before? That big belly, flat ass and back fat, Oh lort. I'm still trying to figure out why she got that dreadful tattoo on her one tittie implant. Pulling that fake ponytail tightly off her face was an assault to my eyes. Has she had a facelift yet? I couldn't tell. 

More superficiality: 

As much as I can't stand Natalie I have to admit she looked beautiful. She really slimmed down and her dress was the only one I liked. 

Looks like Tiff is eating her feelings, she's bigger than ever. 

Kalani with that cousin IT hair hanging everywhere. Yuk. 

Yara is so pretty but I never like what she wears. 

Julia and Libby. Boring to look at. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Brandon didn’t look happy.  Julia seems to be getting on his nerves.  I don’t think he liked it when she said that the only reason they go back to the farm is to visit their dog.  Say what you want about Ron and Betty, but they are still his parents, so she should be careful of what she says. 

Can’t stand any of them, but do wonder what Ron’s health issue is - why be so mysterious? Alcoholism, STD, what? Plus, he acted like he was high — inappropriately laughing or with a big old creepy grin through the whole conversation. It was weird. 

• Love 8

I may be in the minority here by not assuming anyone is going through all of the trouble of a 90-day visa just to get to America.  Isn't that the premise of the show, though?  Even Natalie had some plausible deniability here, although what she's been doing in Florida for half a year remains to be seen.  It was also interesting to see Angela scream the "I'm an American!" chant again.  Between that and "farm" for Brandon and Julia, you could have quite the drinking game here.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Angela is like my ex of ten years ago.  Still yelling and screaming and winning.  I have nightmares.  She’s just like my ex.  I can’t watch. She gets the finger wagging and the talking over everyone and I want to hide. 

Initial thoughts.

Why gang up on Natalie? Doubt that anyone hangs out with her and Mike. If Mike is responsible for her til she gets her work permit, so be it. That would be the rule. Julia, a new immigrant, has appointed herself as Secretary of Immigration. Send Natalie back Ukraine. Not so fast, twerp. Shut your ugly mouth. Jovi, super spy, saw Natalie with a gasp! man when she visited Yara. How is that his business? He may be Natalie’s new boyfriend or he may very well have been a social media contact who could help her navigate New Orleans. And now it is time to file for divorce and cut the bank access. Check with immigration first.

Trish’s agenda will not change. Hated Natalie, hated that her son was getting married, and campaigned for her to go. Maybe Nats did pawn the jewelry, maybe Uncle Beau took it. Your son is pushing 40 and it is time to let him live his own life.

These folks are judgy McJudgysons.

Julia, sometimes the dweeb does cheat. Not always the Hollywood types. Brandon may tire of you and your baffling jealousy. He also has a presumably sick dad and that takes a toll. And you are probably trying really hard to get knocked up. Bad idea. You will be a single mother at some point.

Yara, you chose the man child.

Tiffany, the surgery will only fix some of your issues. Working with a counselor should help you address the inner you. Yours and Ronald’s moms should not be weighing in. You chose Ronald. Maybe you were hanging with the camera guy. 

Angela behaved like her beastly self. She is way behind on the Madonna look of 20 plus years ago. Screaming at Mykull for not meeting her needs, bragging about going to her doctor’s birthday charity bash, him taking her back to the hotel, and then screaming at his aunt and flashing her new chest at her. She’s American! Hope the marriage isn’t legal or registered. Mykull deserves a Green Card for the abuse.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 22

Where does Tiffany get those horrible dresses?  Omar the tent maker?   Those cold  Shoulder tops do nothing for her. Ronald wants Tiffany to work and support him partially, but he doesn't want a strong woman. He can't have it both ways.

Michael's mom is evil she needs to butt out. I think that's part of the problem, he is a momma's boy. If he ever did love Natalie, he loves his mother more.  And I think his mother might have said Hooker or some other word under her breath thinking Natalie wouldn't hear.

OMG Angela get some pride and wear something better.

Brandon does need to be separated from his parents.  And he should have told her way ahead of time that he lived on a farm and worked the farm.  She probably never would have married him.

• Love 7
On 8/14/2021 at 9:41 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I've said it before, I find her to be a yappy know-it-all asshole.  Every time she opened her mouth I said, "SHUDDUP JULIA."  

Kudos to whoever took her to the Pioneer Village section of Walmart to buy that atrocious Laura Ingalls getup.  

Speaking of Walmart, it looked like Mother Mike just dropped by the studio after a trip to the local Walmart.  

Tiffany looked like she had 3 sets of cleavage in her (yet another) cold shoulder dress.  

Natalie looked lovely.  

Yara looked lovely.  

Angela looked like I Dream of Jeanne - The Rugged Years.

Ditto for Skylar.  

I'm still waking up, but that's all off the top of my head for the moment.  

I agree.

• Love 1
On 8/14/2021 at 6:36 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

You know those memes of Pennywise the Clown, with his jagged teeth ready to munch down a kid?  That is all I can think of when I see Angela's face yelling at the camera.

I've stopped watching b/c I don't like...well...any of these people, but I can't quit the snark here.

I appreciated the pic of the new Ang...my impression was more Penguin than Pennywise....

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 2.21.32 AM.png

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

How do you lose 106 lbs. and end up looking worse than before? That big belly, flat ass and back fat, Oh lort. I'm still trying to figure out why she got that dreadful tattoo on her one tittie implant. Pulling that fake ponytail tightly off her face was an assault to my eyes. Has she had a facelift yet? I couldn't tell. 

I think that tight high ponytail is called a Hazelhurst Facelift. Didn’t help the turkey waddle under her chin though. 

I thought Natalie’s dress was the prettiest by far. Personality is another matter. 

Kalani looked like she was wearing a repurposed velour robe. 

You all have covered the latest atrocity that Tiffany has added to her cold shoulder collection. 

And because it bears repeating, Shaddup Julia! 

3 hours ago, ChiMama said:

Can’t stand any of them, but do wonder what Ron’s health issue is - why be so mysterious? Alcoholism, STD, what? Plus, he acted like he was high — inappropriately laughing or with a big old creepy grin through the whole conversation. It was weird. 

Dementia? That would be awful. 

Edited by lizajane
Clarification
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 8/14/2021 at 1:43 PM, Kid said:

Angela is beyond the pale!!   If I were her daughter, I would be mortified!!!

Skyla's leopard print bra straps poking out of her that seafoam monstrosity of a sleeping bag dress were also mortifying.

7 hours ago, ChiMama said:

Betty is quick to answer first I always think she is afraid of what he is going to say, my theory is early dementia, alcoholism and/or rage.

Nothing to see on this tell all except the convo between Nat and No Ass Mike's POS mother and learning about Uncle Beau stealing the jewelry! Mother Trasha is a terrifying individual up there w/Charlie and Ashoolio's sister. 

Julia is a very bad person. Who is paying for Natalie's expenses all along and does she work? WHO is paying for YOURS Julia!?????? Sec of Immigration indeed. 

Angela dumping on Natalie was the end for me. Angela truly believes the foreign spouse must toe the line meeting the demands of the American spouse or YA'LL SHOULD GET OUT AND GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM and that is what she was demanding Natalie do with Mike. That is what Angela demands of Mykal and that is what Mike should demand and get from Natalie. Disgusting. Mike is a POS. Angela should not be on this television show. What Angela is demanding is indentured servitude worse than someone coming for a green card.  It is almost human trafficking. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
37 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Skyla's leopard print bra straps poking out of her that seafoam monstrosity of a sleeping bag dress were also mortifying.

Agree with you totally on the Skyla’s outfit and hair.  My comment was referring to Angela’s behavior and not her lack of taste in clothing and hair style.

Agree with you TOTALLY about Julia.  

But I ask the question, did Mike not sign up for that as part of the visa process?  He brought her here.  He should be financially responsible for her until she supports herself and I believe he signed documents saying just that.

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
On 8/15/2021 at 2:56 AM, mamadrama said:

Brandon is just as bad as Julia and seems to get off on throwing her under the bus. 

He positively adores it and cannot suppress his smug smirk every time he does. "Chicks! Am I right?"

He talks to her, and about her, just like his parents talk to him. Like she's a somewhat mentally defective child. His father talks down to him, insults him, treats him like he's 8 years old, and belittles him. And Brandon turns around and brings it home to Julia. Has he ever spoken kindly about her? Ever taken her side? Supported her? He loves to wind her up, then patronize her. "Calm down! What is your problem?". He is the worst and I hate him. Julia's not perfect, she's young and wildly immature. Her "jealousy" is ridiculous, she's like a 15 year old. But I do not blame her one bit for wanting to be out from under Brandon's parents' thumbs. 

21 hours ago, mommydiedhard said:

I wonder if Julia will "go back Russia" when Brandon wants out...she thinks Natalie should return to Ukraine after all.

Except it won't be Brandon who wants out. He's got it made! He has sex on demand and his mommy's lap is only 30 minutes away. Julia will smarten up and realize that he is indeed no prize and flee. And I am here for it. Run, Julia. 

8 hours ago, ChiMama said:

Dementia, complicated by a long history of chronic STDs and liver failure? He's a controlling creep. 

And really Ron? FAMILY is everything? That's rich. Tell that to your other kids. 

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, Kid said:

Agree with you totally on the Skyla’s outfit and hair.  My comment was referring to Angela’s behavior and not her lack of taste in clothing and hair style.

Agree with you TOTALLY about Julia.  

But I ask the question, did Mike not sign up for that as part of the visa process?  He brought her here.  He should be financially responsible for her until she supports herself and I believe he signed documents saying just that.

Totally agree w/you on Angela's behavior! She is vile. 

I prob didn't make it clear, YES fully believe Mike totally signed up for that as part of the visa process. Julia condemning Natalie for was terrible. Julia has Boy Wonder to support her until she can support herself as well. Julia had NO right to come at Natalie. 

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dementia, complicated by a long history of chronic STDs and liver failure? He's a controlling creep. 

And really Ron? FAMILY is everything? That's rich. Tell that to your other kids. 

This! ^^^^^^ Ron is a hot mess, and there is darkness there. That darkness is what generates ALLLL the dysfunction of needing to keep Brandon close. 

• Love 8