Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E11: Ice Queen of the Desert

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

If Tom was so brain damaged how did he hide all this money, buy secret houses, have affairs, control Erika to where she felt victimized? 

That DAMN DEMENTIA!!! It's just all over the place. Nope. Not buying it. Sorry.

• Love 14

Erika, it’s not Garcelle’s fault that you’re picking and choosing what to tell one group of woman at dinner and one group on a hike. That aside, it did kind of seem like Garcelle was aiming for a “moment.” She brought it up first when it was her, Erika, and Crystal on the couch. What did she think bringing it up a second time was going to do? 

I want tacos now. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I try not to be a complete jerk ad remember that these women are human but I maintain ever since she went after Kathryn Edwards that this is Erika's true nature - just like she went after Eileen for no reason and like she'll go after Sutton for no reason - it seems to make her feelgood.

You mean like her showing absolutely NO EMPATHY with the victims?  Burnt? Dead?

Good thing she's got a Psychiatrist. Hopefully, one who has treated egomaniacs!

• Love 11

This is why I love me some Garcelle and Crystal. They don't have the friendship with Erika and arent about flat out protecting her so they question things. 

Now is Erika the first HW in RH history to say something on camera be all "IT WAS A SECRET" even though there are cameras around you? No. But girl....you've been telling these women all these things about Tom and THAT'S what sets you off? 

I wish Garcelle liked to stir the pot like Erika believes she does cause then things would be even jucier than they already are. 

• Love 23

Again I’m gonna repeat what sunny hostin said on the hustler and the housewife documentary  … why is she doing this show? It literally is doing her no favors… she is incriminating and contradicting herself left and right. What the fuck was she thinking? 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Again I’m gonna repeat what sunny hostin said on the hustler and the housewife documentary  … why is she doing this show? It literally is doing her no favors… she is incriminating and contradicting herself left and right. What the fuck was she thinking? 

"I'm broke and my sources of income are drying up, I get close to a cool million from Real Housewives and need my job like never before" 

And she likely feels like this allows her to tell her side of the story to a degree and that she is smart enough to navigate the mind fields that will come her way from the cast.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

"I'm broke and my sources of income are drying up, I get close to a cool million from Real Housewives and need my job like never before" 

And she likely feels like this allows her to tell her side of the story to a degree and that she is smart enough to navigate the mind fields that will come her way from the cast.

It’s not the housewives she needs to worry about lol those prosecutors are loving every min of this shit 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Oh Erika Jayne you messed up big time by revealing on TV that Tom with his dementia riddled brain calls you every day and you speak with him. Didn't she say last week that she hasn't spoken to him since she left him? Her outburst at Garcelle was because she stepped in it big time and she realized what she had done. I felt bad for Garcelle. She didn't deserve this nasty treatment. And none of the women went to bat for her other than Crystal. 

She didnt say that she spoke to him, she said that he calls her and she has had to get her lawyers involved.

But in this case...the other women werent there so I wouldnt expect them to have much to say. Crystal was part of the conversation. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

. I felt bad for Garcelle. She didn't deserve this nasty treatment. And none of the women went to bat for her other than Crystal. 

I was a little iffy on Crystal because I think she will let you have it if she thinks you deserve it, but on this she scored points with me.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

She didnt say that she spoke to him, she said that he calls her and she has had to get her lawyers involved.

But in this case...the other women werent there so I wouldnt expect them to have much to say. Crystal was part of the conversation. 

She said later that she wouldn't take his calls and the last time she spoke to him was when she left. But at the time she went on and about how he would say, "I miss you!" etc. and she would say, "Baby, you gotta stop." 

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, sistermagpie said:

She said later that she wouldn't take his calls and the last time she spoke to him was when she left. But at the time she went on and about how he would say, "I miss you!" etc. and she would say, "Baby, you gotta stop." 

oooh, i must've missed that part

• Love 3

A few weeks ago it was that she hadn't heard a word since she dropped him off at The Firm and went home and moved out on the sly - then it was because he was a fierce, mean lawyer who would never forgive her or even speak to her for what she had done!  IMO she freaked out on Garcelle before someone had a chance to remember that that's what she told them when she left.

Garcelle is a beautiful woman but hats are not her friend.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19