Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E08: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Leather Pants

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Sutton may have been set up by production. To me, it had the same feel as NeNe (RHoA) being left off the list for Sheree's party which seemed production driven. 

Sutton should have just said that the gift she brought for Garcelle hadn't arrived yet. Covid and all. 

I mean, maybe. I'm not saying that it's impossible that production told her, "oh no, no one else is bringing a gift, so don't worry about it." But they showed the flashback where Lisa said she was doing this for Garcelle and she basically said, "bring a gift if you want but it isn't required."  So Sutton knew the possibility was on the table.  It's hard to see how this was a production set up. 

7 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Given she brings gifts for everything (and came with a bottle of wine/hostess gift for Lisa) it really is strange she didn't bring one.  She was right there in the flashback when Lisa said if anyone wanted to bring one, they could.  Sutton usually doesn't even need that much of an opening.

As to her being pissed/hurt that Crystal went in on one with Kathy and Kyle--it's been shown Kathy and Crystal are good friends/knew each other prior to filming, so I don't know why that would be so hurtful to her.  Kyle glomming onto that isn't surprising either, given Kathy is her sister.  It's not like everyone went in on a gift and left her out.

I am not saying that Sutton feeling like an outsider re Crystal/Kathy/Kim is rational. It's not. Everyone knows that Kathy and Crystal had a pre-existing relationship and both women are "new" to the show, so it's not a surprise they went in on a gift together (and that Kyle joined in based on her relationship with Kathy). I'm just saying that seeing proof that Crystal isn't alienated from the rest of the group, even after all of this stupid drama, probably made Sutton feel like an outsider and that's why she reacted. (Of course, what she should realize is that she could stop feeling like an outsider if she stopped acting in an irrationally passive aggressive manner).

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I'm just saying that seeing proof that Crystal isn't alienated from the rest of the group, even after all of this stupid drama, probably made Sutton feel like an outsider and that's why she reacted. (Of course, what she should realize is that she could stop feeling like an outsider if she stopped acting in an irrationally passive aggressive manner).

That's true.  She might feel, irrational as it might be, that she is owed some sort of favoritism having been there longer than Crystal and she thinks she's not getting it, hence she's acting out like a child.  

It seems like she'd be fine with Crystal being the outsider, it's just when it's her that she gets all weepy (even though, as noted, she's the one making herself that way).

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Sutton may have been set up by production. To me, it had the same feel as NeNe (RHoA) being left off the list for Sheree's party which seemed production driven. 

Sutton should have just said that the gift she brought for Garcelle hadn't arrived yet. Covid and all. 

Girl needs to get some hormones. The problem is that you don't know how bad your hormones are out of whack until you have repeated meltdowns. Then, you are mortified by all the crazy you left behind. 

Kathy is fun to watch but the golly, I don't know what you mean act is getting old. 

I never understood why Sheree did not just go tot he door and handle that confusion..Lol !!!! I  guess production told her not to  ?

• Love 3

I like Sutton and Crystal. They are both deeply insecure. They cope in different ways. Crystal’s approach is more villainous, so it doesn’t thrill me. 
When Sutton insisted that Crystal should’ve apologized for asserting that Sutton violated her, C should have clarified, “I felt violated. I never said you violated me.”

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, chlban said:

I thought Crystal's apparent analysis of why Sutton is after her is jealousy was telling. No, Honey, everyone is not jealous because you married some rich old geezer that some of us have never heard of.

Wait just a minute there, Crystal's husband did something we've heard of.  Crystal did not.  Therefore, we are jealous of her life.  *Jeesh*. 

Still scratching my head about the "jealous" comment.  Yep, how about you go home and try to parent your child?  So jealous about that one!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

And some wonder why people talk about the long history of white women's tears being weaponized against people of color? 

I don't even know what that means; is this related to the episode?

• Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, albarino said:

I don't even know what that means; is this related to the episode?

Yes ... white woman can cry and its a sign of her being fragile and she should be coddled and taken care of ... if a POC cry's or acts the way sutton does they don't get the same consideration ... IE Crystal is a bitch for not being emotional but Sutton is fine for being unhinged .. it doesn't add up ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 19
13 minutes ago, chlban said:

I thought Crystal's apparent analysis of why Sutton is after her is jealousy was telling. No, Honey, everyone is not jealous because you married some rich old geezer that some of us have never heard of. 

Rob Minkoff is 58. He's hardly a "geezer" now and was even less so when they married in 2007 (he would have been 44). 

13 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I like Sutton and Crystal. They are both deeply insecure. They cope in different ways. Crystal’s approach is more villainous, so it doesn’t thrill me. 
When Sutton insisted that Crystal should’ve apologized for asserting that Sutton violated her, C should have clarified, “I felt violated. I never said you violated me.”

I don't really see this deep insecurity that others see in Crystal. I see some garden variety vulnerabilities, but IMO, Sutton's insecurities are far more evident. 

That being said, I could like Sutton more but the weaponized fragility always bugs me because it's just another way to control the people around her.  The times when I liked Sutton the most is when she stands up for herself when she's actually been wronged. I liked the fact that last season, she stood up for herself against Dorit and Rinna, who were both accusing her of things she plainly didn't do.

Heck, I even liked her standing up for herself last night when she called out Crystal's ugly leather pants because, objectively, those things were ugly. Where I don't like her is when she acts aggressively but won't own up to it.  Much as I hate to quote Rinna, Sutton would be more enjoyable to me if she would just "own it," rather than continuously trying to blame Crystal for her own bad behavior. 

• Love 12

Sutton is very sensitive and was clearly traumatized by the loss of so many cows that had to give their lives for Crystal’s ugly leather pants.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yes ... white woman can cry and its a sign of her being fragile and she should be coddled and taken care of ... if a POC cry's or acts the way sutton does they don't get the same consideration

Sorry, don't see it.  Guess I missed Garcelle breaking down and people kicking sand in her face?  Bless her heart.

• Love 2
Just now, Feech said:

Sutton is very sensitive and was clearly traumatized by the loss of so many cows that had to give their lives for Crystal’s ugly leather pants.

Or the 80s golden girls couch fabric she used for that dress she was wearing

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Or the 80s golden girls couch fabric she used for that dress she was wearing

Yes but that was recycling so it is acceptable.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

You would dig up the decomposing corpse of Saddam Hussein for your daughter to hump if it meant your useless, baboon's anus lips soulless ass would get mentioned in the press, Rinna. Shut up. Blech. 

I have truly missed you  Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Feech said:

I have come to the conclusion that Garcelle is the best Housewife across all of the franchises. She is smart, elegant, dignified, kind and a very good friend. She can glam it up and still show her home life that is not without problems but still you can feel the love.

I laughed when Jax was trying to do his Japanese lesson and she was putzing around and he was shooting her exasperated looks.  

• Love 14
49 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I mean, maybe. I'm not saying that it's impossible that production told her, "oh no, no one else is bringing a gift, so don't worry about it." But they showed the flashback where Lisa said she was doing this for Garcelle and she basically said, "bring a gift if you want but it isn't required."  So Sutton knew the possibility was on the table.  It's hard to see how this was a production set up. 

I am not saying that Sutton feeling like an outsider re Crystal/Kathy/Kim is rational. It's not. Everyone knows that Kathy and Crystal had a pre-existing relationship and both women are "new" to the show, so it's not a surprise they went in on a gift together (and that Kyle joined in based on her relationship with Kathy). I'm just saying that seeing proof that Crystal isn't alienated from the rest of the group, even after all of this stupid drama, probably made Sutton feel like an outsider and that's why she reacted. (Of course, what she should realize is that she could stop feeling like an outsider if she stopped acting in an irrationally passive aggressive manner).

As I stated before, Sutton simply could have summoned one of her many assistants to run something over, or just said to Garcelle, I will take you shopping you can choose your own gift ..  I mean,  is this not what rich people do ? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Feech said:

I have come to the conclusion that Garcelle is the best Housewife across all of the franchises. She is smart, elegant, dignified, kind and a very good friend. She can glam it up and still show her home life that is not without problems but still you can feel the love.

They would do well to recast the show around her and get rid of the rest of the cast. Especially the rancid Richards sisters.

Hell no !!  Vile Kyle would kill to stay on this show .  Most especially since she thinks she dethroned Lisa Vanderpump.. All Hail Queen Kyle !!! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, byrd said:

Hell no !!  Vile Kyle would kill to stay on this show .  Most especially since she thinks she dethroned Lisa Vanderpump.. All Hail Queen Kyle !!! 

America will breathe easy and sigh in relief when we can all say:

”GOODBYE KYLE!!!!!!!”

• LOL 10
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

Harry and Lisa do have a gorgeous yard.  Did anyone else think back to Dorit's fake looking Buca di Beppo "Italian" room when they looked at the outside set up of Harry's table?  That was gorgeous and felt more authentic than Dorit's room.  

I missed a lot of the shenanigans because I was so focused on Harry's bolognese and wondering where he and Rinna got those amazing pasta bowls.  

I was also disappointed that the scrumptious-looking pasta meal was probably wasted on this group.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
14 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

This. And also Crystal said that apparently Garcelle had admired a similar ring Crystal wore. So I can see when trying to figure out a gift for her, Crystal mentioned the ring and the three all went in on it. And I guess split three ways it probably didn't cost them THAT much. As in relative to the amount of money these women spend. 

I'm sorry, yes, it is wrong to throw around words like crazy but dude Sutton is exhausting as fuck. Bottom line, it looked like despite Lisa telling the women they could bring a gift if they wanted, Sutton chose not to bring one, maybe thinking the others wouldn't either and she got embarrassed once the gifts were being presented. And then especially so with how happy Garcelle was by Crystal, Kathy and Kyle's gift. 

Because for as much as Sutton wants to act like Crystal is bullying her, SHE'S the one at this point bullying Crystal and basically using her as a punching bag for anytime she feels bad about something or another due to her own insecurities. See the dinner gag that she zeroed in immediately on Crystal who wasn't even in on the fucking joke. And now this. She was embarrassed about not bringing a gift, felt uncomfortable and couldn't say that so she went for her favorite target. 

The problem for her is that Crystal is a stone cold snarky as fuck bitch who won't back down or buy into Sutton's bullshit. That calm, "not yours" response to Sutton's screeching about "what fucking planet are you from" was on point. And so while she remains cool and unbothered, Sutton becomes a weeping, emotional nutjob. Also, if Sutton's so upset by the implications of her being creepy, the other women are who she needs to address, as they are the ones making snarky digs about it. As she herself noted. But no, she wants to save all her anger and bullshit for Crystal. 

eta: And I'm especially baffled at Sutton's not bringing a gift when isn't this the woman who constantly brings gifts for the women for no reason at all, whenever they take trips and stuff? And yet she didn't think to have something when Lisa said she was going to throw a small celebration for Garcelle's birthday?

All of this!!! I mean it's freaking hilarious how Crystal is able to jerk Sutton around. Crystal gets a real kick of this.  It's hard to feel sorry for Sutton because this is too dam funny. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/7/2021 at 8:16 PM, Julyolo said:

Lisa Rinna calls new house of Erica's "charming" which is a Beverly Hills euphemism for tacky and cheap. 

LOL, I love how "charming" and "cute" get thrown out to describe Erika's come down place which frankly is a whole lot nicer to me that that monstrosity she just left.  

And this place has a beautiful pool too?  And we are supposed to feel bad for her plight of moving from old, dated huge place to this? 

On Crystal, any woman whose retort in an argument is "you're just jealous" to me is the bigger asshole.  It's about as high school as you can get and I don't see Crystal as being someone to be jealous of, particularly since Sutton seems to be doing well in life in terms of wealth. Sutton's response was high school too, but again, bigger asshole is the woman who thinks she's something to be jealous of.  What is  to be jealous of exactly?  I don't think Crystal is that great looking.  

Like Erika, it appears that Crystal had to fuck that ugly much older guy to get where she is in life.  Sutton at least knew her ex husband since she was 13 and he isn't a billion years older than her so I'm inclined to believe this was someone she actually loved not someone she whose wealth was the reason she married.

(I don't believe for one second that Crystal nor Erika would've married their older men if it weren't for the affluent lifestyle they wanted.  Crystal better hope their wealth isn't built on a stack of cards as well or she could easily be in Erika's "charming" digs too.  I don' t think the Coconut Water business they got into is going to bring her massive wealth). 

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 17

*Ducks*  I didn’t think Crystal’s pants were that bad.  Nothing I would ever wear but that paper bag mom jeans look is in and on her, I just think “rich lady pants.” I didn’t like Garcelle’s furry cuff thing and Sutton’s dress matched Erika’s bathroom wallpaper.

If I hear that Erika’s rental is “cute” or “quaint” again!  That house in that neighborhood is still a multi-million dollar house.  I mean, most things here a pushing a million, but still!

Sutton’s got issues and Crystal ain’t here for it. I like Sutton and want her to work out whatever is going on, but I’m still team Crystal. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Feech said:

They would do well to recast the show around her and get rid of the rest of the cast. Especially the rancid Richards sisters.

Agree I love Garcelle.  She's entertaining on this show without being obnoxious.  I love her laugh and her talking heads. I would love to drink with her and be besties.  

15 hours ago, Chicklet said:

What is wrong with Kathy's upper lip? It looked like a milk mustache to start with but now?

Filler migration.  

• Love 15
(edited)
15 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

But she did bring her face and Sutton doesn't like her face.

Yup. At least as edited, Sutton was just feeling left out again and was super mad that Crystal was included in the gift. Of course Kyle saw the potential for drama and went over to her when she noticed her sulking.

I don't get why she doesn't understand that Crystal is not saying that Sutton violated her. She's saying she felt violated. You can feel violated without anyone having intentionally done anything to you.

I don't get Crystal's "jealous" comment thought--wtf? Keep on topic, Crystal! You just gave her an opening to insult your admittedly terrible pants!

Note that Sutton kinda proved Crystal's story right here, or at least changed her mind and played into it now, when she claimed that Crystal was being defensive because she really was up to something in there. Which is what she said the first time. So, you know, maybe Crystal wasn't misrepresenting her so much at all.

Rinna must be thrilled her mom saw her daughter on the cover of a tabloid in the supermarket!

It's that Crystal used the words "violated" and "creepy" multiple times and that gave it a sexual connotation that even the others commented on.

That said, I think the real issue was that Sutton knows Crystal hates her and crumbles under the pressure of that and the smug face that Crystal gives.

I don't like Sutton, but I don't really like Crystal either.  Anyone who throws out "you're just jealous" tells me all I need to know about them.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 24
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Who would feel bad for a friend if all they could afford was a $9500/month rental with a pool, cabana and decorated nicely...is Erika going for pity with this?

Don't forget the brand new Range Rover.  

Poor, poor Erika 🤢

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

The Richard sisters are truly vile.

I guess Sutton is afraid of Kathy since she didn’t tell her to stop calling her Tomasina.

Nobody wants to hear about Kim. Sorry.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Don't forget the brand new Range Rover.  

Poor, poor Erika 🤢

Ericka is probably leasing that Range Rover.. not that it makes any difference.  I am just assuming that with all she has going on , she needs to be careful with her funds. Those darn lawyers will take a really big chunk I am sure. 

9 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

not that is makes Sutton's dress any prettier, but isn't that Gucci?

Of course  it is !  Sutton is big on labels not matter how ugly it is.  Lol !!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

not that is makes Sutton's dress any prettier, but isn't that Gucci?

I'm always amazed at how women will wear the ugliest clothing just because it's a designer brand like Gucci, Versace, etc. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

my table for one post......

I like Crystals pants, I like the Rinna/Hamlin home and I'd totally watch a Henry Hamlin lifestyle show.  

Join me Love! I liked her pants too lol. And I would watch Harry Hamlin Lifestyle but No to lord Douche. I met him once- he's very handsome in real life, I was surprised. Whoever here compared him to the American Pyscho is spot on.  I also have my giving  Leo Di Caprio Shade once, a story for another thread. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

I think Sutton is one of those people who let's things stew - meaning the more she's thought about Krystal's comments the angrier she got. Plus, she is wondering how it's going to look on television. She feels defensive because who wants to be perceived as doing anything creepy especially if it could have sexual connotation. That said Sutton def. worked herself into a frenzy.

I'm torn on this because Crystal didn't do anything wrong - she expressed how she felt about the situation and she felt violated. Those were her feelings and they are valid. But Crystal is just sooooo smug, it almost comes across as antagonistic. 

This is EXACTLY why I've got Crystals number. She's not trying to resolve any of it. I feel like Crystal's feeling "violated" is more contrived than anything and seeing just how much of a stir its making for the whole group is giving her some gross satisfaction. The original sentiment behind the awkward encounter was genuinely uncomfortable for both Sutton and Crystal. I won't suggest otherwise but as it has progressed Crystal has turned it into some blanket of protection that now absolves her of her deliberate misrepresentation of what actually transpired.  Sutton recognizes the meanspirited nature of how she's chosen to present the situation, and so have some of the other ladies actually. Dorit pointed out in her TH that Crystal deliberately introduced an ugly tone when explaining Suttons actions. Kyle, when talking to Sutton about points out the Crystal made is sound more sinister than it necessary in her account of what happened and Garcelle points out that it's pretty reckless to be throwing out such strong words. I was hoping the woman would have kept that same energy about the topic but now we have the woman acting confused. It can all be summed up with two simple words. Too Soon. 

• Love 17
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

It's that Crystal used the words "violated" and "creepy" multiple times and that gave it a sexual connotation that even the others commented on.

Neither of those two words are specifically sexual. I mean what happened is a pretty textbook definition of violating someone’s privacy/space. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

but how did that anger get all focused on Crystal tho? if all the ladies each went and brought a gift and crystal wasnt and isn't really on hang out terms with Sutton so she wouldn't have said hey girl lets go in on a gift together .... why is she the bad guy for the other ladies not reaching out to her? why was her WRATH out of nowhere aimed at a woman who did nothing to her at this party ... 

It got focused on Crystal cause Kyle went over to Sutton and interrogated her. Which, you know, ratings but still. THAT'S why Sutton addressed it AGAIN. After multiple attempts from Sutton to not bring it up Kyle WANTED an answer. Throughout the exchange, before Crystal even came over Sutton continued to dismiss Kyle's concerns and the other ladies who came over. Oh, no it's just allergies... I get that she's not sitting there with a smile plastered on her face but at the end of the day she isn't required to. She's still annoyed with Crystal and she was sitting quietly at the end of the table fulfilling her filming obligations ya'll. She don't owe Crystal a fake smile and she's doesn't owe the other women some false joyful energy. She was NOT sucking the air out of the "room" from what I could tell noone was really paying her any mind and was continuing to have a good time. It was Kyle who decided that Suttons less that jovial mood was unacceptable. Sutton was obviously uncomfortable bringing it up again and didn't want to. But Leave it to Kyle boy. She really does earn her Bravo paycheck I tell ya. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

This is EXACTLY why I've got Crystals number. She's not trying to resolve any of it. I feel like Crystal's feeling "violated" is more contrived than anything and seeing just how much of a stir its making for the whole group is giving her some gross satisfaction. The original sentiment behind the awkward encounter was genuinely uncomfortable for both Sutton and Crystal. I won't suggest otherwise but as it has progressed Crystal has turned it into some blanket of protection that now absolves her of her deliberate misrepresentation of what actually transpired.  Sutton recognizes the meanspirited nature of how she's chosen to present the situation, and so have some of the other ladies actually. Dorit pointed out in her TH that Crystal deliberately introduced an ugly tone when explaining Suttons actions. Kyle, when talking to Sutton about points out the Crystal made is sound more sinister than it necessary in her account of what happened and Garcelle points out that it's pretty reckless to be throwing out such strong words. I was hoping the woman would have kept that same energy about the topic but now we have the woman acting confused. It can all be summed up with two simple words. Too Soon. 

Absolutely, she's not going to take back the word because she knows it drives Sutton bat shit crazy ! Sutton has fed right into Crystals hands. All Sutton had to do after she and Crystal agreed to put it to rest,  is not give a damn when the topic surfaced again.  Tell those witches that you are done with it and have no comments.  Moving on ! 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Nah Crystal thinks she’s better cause she has the old rich husband and Sutton has lost hers. That’s where the jealous comment came in. She has resting bitch face cause she’s a resting bitch! 

Nice! LOL

14 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Also imo, Crystal is a smarmy mean girl, especially when it comes to Sutton.  The smirk on her......  Satisfied that she's making an already overly emotional woman freak out even more.  I just don't like her.

This!!!!!!!!! Summarizes it all for me!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
Just now, Yours Truly said:

Nice! LOL

I really think it was jealousy about Crystal being included with the gift.  That's when Sutton became Nuts at the table.  Lol !!!  

6 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

It got focused on Crystal cause Kyle went over to Sutton and interrogated her. Which, you know, ratings but still. THAT'S why Sutton addressed it AGAIN. After multiple attempts from Sutton to not bring it up Kyle WANTED an answer. Throughout the exchange, before Crystal even came over Sutton continued to dismiss Kyle's concerns and the other ladies who came over. Oh, no it's just allergies... I get that she's not sitting there with a smile plastered on her face but at the end of the day she isn't required to. She's still annoyed with Crystal and she was sitting quietly at the end of the table fulfilling her filming obligations ya'll. She don't owe Crystal a fake smile and she's doesn't owe the other women some false joyful energy. She was NOT sucking the air out of the "room" from what I could tell noone was really paying her any mind and was continuing to have a good time. It was Kyle who decided that Suttons less that jovial mood was unacceptable. Sutton was obviously uncomfortable bringing it up again and didn't want to. But Leave it to Kyle boy. She really does earn her Bravo paycheck I tell ya. 

Yep , VILE KYLE ! 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, ichbin said:

Sutton is overly sensitive and high strung.

Crystal takes obvious delight (or perhaps even a sense of power) in Sutton's discomfort or agitation.

Says more about Crystal than Sutton. 

EXACTLY!!

• Love 10
(edited)

Because I have a very inappropriate sense of humor, in Sutton's place I'd use humor to shut this bullshit down.  

I'd present the women with goodie bags and use this bag to do so, laughing every step of the way. 

peeping.jpg

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Is Ericka’s new house any smaller than Lisa Rinna’s?

Am nit sure where Rinna’s house is but it is a significantly nicer home with beautiful grounds and a lovely view. It looks like it is in the hills. 

Erika’s home is in a neighborhood thst was originally built for middle class families. Because it is in a desirable neighborhood - as I recall it is in the area which is around the museum district housing prices are very expensive based solely on location. It has been renovated nicely but it was built originally for a normal family and not for a wealthy family  it is after all just a modest three bedroom two bath room home with a living room.  The pool was added later but takes up most of the yard.  

Don’t get me wrong as the house is now intended for a person of means but it isn’t the same kind of grand home that any of the others live in  

I think the Pasadena home resembled a funeral home on steroids and it is going to be renovated by whoever buys it because the bathrooms and kitchens are awful. However the grounds are magnificent. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4