Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E08: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Leather Pants

• Start Topic

Harry Hamlin's homemade Bolognese sauce spices up Lisa's gathering; Crystal's non-apology pushes Sutton to her boiling point; Garcelle's birthday surprise has her wishing big; Kathy has unexpected news for Kyle about their sister. 

Airdate: 07/07/2021

Please limit your discussion to events that occur in this episode.  Real time events are spoilers and belong in the media or individual housewife threads. 

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

is anyone buying that she is happy doing her own laundry and shit? 

She's hoping another man will buy her spunky ingenue act.

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
Just now, Julyolo said:

Rinna's kitchen is badly in need of an update. 1980's much?

it seem sooo small and tight and just heavy 

well you had a relationship with Denise for the same amount of time and look how you fucked that up... LOL God Rinna 

• Love 11

I really can't take much more of "Fragile Sutton." Though I suppose I can take more of than Wronged-by-her-husband Erika persona that she is trying desperately to sell.

I do surprisingly like the Kathy & Kyle show. I think that they are being as genuine about their sibling dynamics (as much as anyone CAN be genuine on this show).

• Love 24

I was so busy checking out the fans to keep the bugs away from the platter outside, that I had to go back to see who started up on the peeping Tom thing again.  Kathy is gonna stir that pot all she can, huh?

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Think Lisa "the hustler" and Harry Hasbeen are attempting to convince people they should have a cooking show.

I was actually thinking more like an Osbournes-type show. But yes, they are definitely using the episode to audition for some kind of lifestyle show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I was so busy checking out the fans to keep the bugs away from the platter outside, that I had to go back to see who started up on the peeping Tom thing again.  Kathy is gonna stir that pot all she can, huh?

LOL. I googled them and they are on amazon under Bug and Fly Deterrent.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh god Sutton is gonna think its some conspiracy that crystal went in with the girls and brought a gift ....Melt down in 5 ...4...3.. Crystal has done nothing to her thus far but that stank face and I dont like someone here out of nowhere ...Girl 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11

I think Sutton spends too much time in the powder room at her boutique.

Just now, Wicked said:

Sutton is embarrassed that she didn't bring a present, that is all

Yeah she could have least coughed up one of the rings she had on display at her Parisian luncheon.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Did Kathy fall on her head? LOL Who is hunky dory?

I think Kathy knows exactly what Hunky Dory means, she was likely doing it to break the tension in the room. I laughed out loud when she asked.

Edited by WaltersHair
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

Oh geez, let Sutton go and everyone go back to enjoying the get together. She’s exhausting. She’s embarrassed she didn’t bring Garcelle a gift. Garcelle was right when she said Sutton was hormonal too. 

• Love 20