Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

(edited)
21 minutes ago, TorProc said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ1nvC2smF83mynG4o0wTGOk1SZl6V4-9f1hGU0/?utm_medium=copy_link

interesting. I wonder if Jaycie tried out for DCC too. I thought she got a free pass to what finals or training camp?

Wow! Her IG is private now. I think I used to follow her…but now I don’t 😆 didn’t she tell someone on here before that she wasn’t done with Arizona yet & she has a pretty serious boyfriend, so we’ll probably never see her at auditions 🤷🏻‍♂️I joke!

Edited by bernie2018
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

It's gonna take a few minutes to get everything together but...

https://imgur.com/a/LKpO8Pk

Woow thank you for answering my question!

I just love numbers which is why I have this little obsession about the board. Just had a quick glance and some of the things I noticed straight away:

• the numbers 76-100 are never used
  • One of the biggest gaps in season 11: no numbers between 340 and 497
  • they quite regularly skip at least 70 numbers
  • I clearly remembered the numbers of 1, 2, 4, 6, 7 which is used exactly like that in S12 and 14. But most of these numbers show up on the boards of seasons 1,2,5,7,10,12,13 and 14
  • If I had to pick a number that pretty much guarantees a pass, I’d go for 1, 6 or 7 with 10 passes each out of 14.
  •  

Maybe I am reading too much into them but I think it is safe to say that they use numbers up until in the 600s with less than 300 actual candidates (based on the head counts some of us did, may even be lower, can’t remember) 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Woow thank you for answering my question!

I just love numbers which is why I have this little obsession about the board. Just had a quick glance and some of the things I noticed straight away:

• the numbers 76-100 are never used
  • One of the biggest gaps in season 11: no numbers between 340 and 497
  • they quite regularly skip at least 70 numbers
  • I clearly remembered the numbers of 1, 2, 4, 6, 7 which is used exactly like that in S12 and 14. But most of these numbers show up on the boards of seasons 1,2,5,7,10,12,13 and 14
  • If I had to pick a number that pretty much guarantees a pass, I’d go for 1, 6 or 7 with 10 passes each out of 14.
  •  

Maybe I am reading too much into them but I think it is safe to say that they use numbers up until in the 600s with less than 300 actual candidates (based on the head counts some of us did, may even be lower, can’t remember) 

Shelley said once that they skip numbers because there are so many different tables. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, CruiseGirl said:

Shelley said once that they skip numbers because there are so many different tables. 

Yeah, and I think they pre-assign numbers to those who register in advance so they'll get low numbers. So if they have a bunch of pre-registrations who take 1-99, then they have say 4 tables for walkins,

table 1 (A-F) gets numbers 100-199
table 2 (G-L) gets numbers 200-299
table 3 (names M-R) gets numbers 300-399
table 4 (names S-Z) gets 400-499

I can see how there'd be lots of gaps, especially near the end of each table's range (i.e. 175-199, 275-299, etc.)

I used to think the gaps were a little shady, but it makes sense to me now.

• Useful 8
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 2.03.09 AM.png

Oy vey! I don't get how anyone could look at that design for those shorts when it was submitted and not go "hmm, the placement of those white criss crosses may not be the best idea."

• LOL 2
(edited)
39 minutes ago, CruiseGirl said:

She did clarify that awhile back. This site may have still been previously.tv at the time. And a poster (who was either at at auditions or had a good friend tryout) confirmed. Back when there really were 600 girls trying out, it was just much more efficient way to process the girls through - table 1 was 1-100, table 2 was 101-200, etc. Then first group of girls head to table 1, second group to table 2, and so on. 

Edit: yes, what @sleepyjean explained much more eloquently two posts above mine👆 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

Oy vey! I don't get how anyone could look at that design for those shorts when it was submitted and not go "hmm, the placement of those white criss crosses may not be the best idea."

I think they are meant to be a nod to the lacing on football pants, kind of like their other costumes. Or at least, I hope that's what it was.
kix.thumb.jpg.e3b201e60afa62be188d896bf0c8f9f6.jpg

DnVzPCeUwAAbWol.thumb.jpg.a2961bb162523f2fb5dd55800812197b.jpg

6 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

She did clarify that awhile back. This site may have still been previously.tv at the time. And a poster (who was either at at auditions or had a good friend tryout) confirmed. Back when there really were 600 girls trying out, it was just much more efficient way to process the girls through - table 1 was 1-100, table 2 was 101-200, etc. Then first group of girls head to table 1, second group to table 2, and so on. 

Edit: yes, what @sleepyjean explained much more eloquently two posts above mine👆 

You're more concise and to the point. I tend to be a little very wordy.😄

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Jennv said:

This is the first year since I joined the board that Simon hasn't been here. I hope nothing happened to him/her/them

I've kept in touch.  He's fine, just moved on.

• Love 24
17 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I think they are meant to be a nod to the lacing on football pants, kind of like their other costumes. Or at least, I hope that's what it was.

😄

You could be right about the laces being designed to mimic the laces of football pants (and the laces are smaller and higher up on the bottoms of the show group outfits), but the size and placement of the laces on the practice shorts are a bit more awkward.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

You're more concise and to the point. I tend to be a little very wordy.😄

The thing is the crosses stand out a lot more on the practise outfit because of the dark colour. Where as those hip hop outfit they use for game day, yes it is there too but the difference is the colours make it blend and not stick out like a sore thumb.

Also those hip hop outfits, the shorts also have other patterns on it so your eye doesn’t fully jump to the fact there’s crosses where their privates are. The practise outfits is just plain dark blue or pink with 3 crosses so your eye does jump there

• Love 4
(edited)
28 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Having exhausted the topics of vaccines, blackface, cultural appropriation, and such, let us  now turn our attention to gun control, the death penalty, and trans-men and -women in professional sports.

Actually, I think we could all use a palate cleanser. Plus, it's a long holiday weekend. Yay 'Murica! I'll leave you with this...

(This is throwback audition stuff. Spoilered for those who aren't into that.)                                                                                                                                                                       

Hide contents

Since we don't have any footage from this year's audition, I give you 1996 DCC finals. This is only 8 minutes, not the whole thing, but it's uncut, so you can see what it's really like. They're sweaty, they're tired, their hair is a mess, they screw up, etc. We could only dream of this kind of coverage today.

Observations:

In the blonde group,

• Carrie Reeves (42) and Shannon Swanson (44) were both 2 year veterans. The other two were rookie candidates, I believe. Shannon was the only one in the group who made the team. She was a "gap year" girl, on the team 94, 95, 96, then 2001 and 2002. (Returning after a couple years wasn't that uncommon back then.)
  • It's weird how the choreo doesn't fit the music at all. Even the ones who are doing it right look like they're dancing in slow-mo.
  • Do not miss our friend @ShellyB in the front row all the way to the left, looking completely over it. 🤣 There's another woman in the audience eating snacks, not caring one bit that she's on camera.
  • I knew they had to do kickline twice but I didn't realize it was right splits one time and left splits the other time. Do they still do this?
  • You can really see how doing the dance twice and the kickline twice really kicked these women in the tail. Some of those kicks got lower...and lower...By the end of it, they all seem so done.

In the brunette group,

• Johnene Rhodes (46) Is that crushed velvet? got cut but later made the team in 1997. It must've been the eyebrow that did it. The one eyebrow has a mind of its own.
  • Melissa Valdez (47) was a 2 year vet and made the team.
  • Belinda Galvan (?) (48) didn't make the team
  • Linda Badami (49) was a 1 year vet and made the team again. The oldest DCC ever made some of the others in her group look like pikers.
  • Denise something (50) didn't make the team

This is video is the women dancing around while they wait for the judges to deliberate. Makes you wonder where young Phil was at this point in time.  Don't blink or you'll miss ShellyB doing waaaay too much. 😆

This video is the first few numbers called in the team announcement. No training camp this year. (I think Shelly said training camp concept was introduced some time during her tenure on the team, but I don't recall the year.) Here's comes Shelly with the cartwheel. Would love to see someone try that these days.

Random factoid: the first one announced, Terra Watson, is the owner of Dallaswear, the company that makes those super-sparkly audition outfits.

This video shows the women taking a group photo just after the squad announcement. It's not that interesting, but here it is anyway. I'd love to know why it was necessary to move Cindi Burck (redhead in red in the front row) from one side other, making everyone else scootch over like that. Was this a "bouquet" moment? Too many blondes in a row?

Bonnie-Jill Laflin is also in this pic, for those who know of her. She's in the back row, 4th from the left.

You are literally the freaking best 🙌🏻

Imma have sooooooo many comments. Starting with: in 1996, I was 18 turning 19 years old. Those girls who all said they were 20 look waaaaaay more mature than I looked.  I mean, Id have looked like a child, an infant, next to those ladies. 

Ok back to my Friday-night binge….

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Having exhausted the topics of vaccines, blackface, cultural appropriation, and such, let us  now turn our attention to gun control, the death penalty, and trans-men and -women in professional sports.

Actually, I think we could all use a palate cleanser. Plus, it's a long holiday weekend. Yay 'Murica! I'll leave you with this...

Reveal spoiler

Since we don't have any footage from this year's audition, I give you 1996 DCC finals. This is only 8 minutes, not the whole thing, but it's uncut, so you can see what it's really like. They're sweaty, they're tired, their hair is a mess, they screw up, etc. We could only dream of this kind of coverage today.

Observations:

In the blonde group,

• Carrie Reeves (42) and Shannon Swanson (44) were both 2 year veterans. The other two were rookie candidates, I believe. Shannon was the only one in the group who made the team. She was a "gap year" girl, on the team 94, 95, 96, then 2001 and 2002. (Returning after a couple years wasn't that uncommon back then.)
  • It's weird how the choreo doesn't fit the music at all. Even the ones who are doing it right look like they're dancing in slow-mo.
  • Do not miss our friend @ShellyB in the front row all the way to the left, looking completely over it. 🤣 There's another woman in the audience eating snacks, not caring one bit that she's on camera.
  • I knew they had to do kickline twice but I didn't realize it was right splits one time and left splits the other time. Do they still do this?
  • You can really see how doing the dance twice and the kickline twice really kicked these women in the tail. Some of those kicks got lower...and lower...By the end of it, they all seem so done.

In the brunette group,

• Johnene Rhodes (46) Is that crushed velvet? got cut but later made the team in 1997. It must've been the eyebrow that did it. The one eyebrow has a mind of its own.
  • Linda Badami (49) was a 1 year vet and made the team again. The oldest DCC ever made some of the others in her group look like pikers.

This is video is the women dancing around while they wait for the judges to deliberate. Makes you wonder where young Phil was at this point in time.  Don't blink or you'll miss ShellyB doing waaaay too much. 😆

This video is the first few numbers called in the team announcement. No training camp this year. (I think Shelly said training camp concept was introduced some time during her tenure on the team, but I don't recall the year.) Here's comes Shelly with the cartwheel. Would love to see someone try that these days.

Random factoid: the first one announced, Terra Watson, is the owner of Dallaswear, the company that makes those super-sparkly audition outfits.

This video shows the women taking a group photo just after the squad announcement. It's not that interesting, but here it is anyway. I'd love to know why it was necessary to move Cindi Burck (redhead in red in the front row) from one side other, making everyone else scootch over like that. Was this a "bouquet" moment? Too many blondes in a row?

Bonnie-Jill Laflin is also in this pic, for those who know of her. She's in the back row, 4th from the left.

Thanks! This was so much fun to watch! I loved the “Soul Train” line. 

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Reveal spoiler

Observations:

In the blonde group,

In the brunette group,

Lots of fun watching the first video. Some things to note…

red lipstick was really in and really bright! I know…I wore the same colors as these ladies. 
Kicks were eye high for many. Carrie Reeves kicks were very low for a vet. 

The brunette girls consisted of several Hispanic ladies. Rarely, do we see this many Hispanic ladies make TC these days. #46 was decent;
#47 head snaps made my neck ache! 
I actually thought #48 was decent;
I can’t see Kelli ever letting an woman 30+ make the team unless she was a vet previously. 
#50’s kicks were super low! 

Thx for posting! 

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Hide contents

Observations:

In the blonde group,

In the brunette group,

This is fascinating...thank you so much for sharing! 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, lexie3248 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.0b56bfe166fbdf721456a6b5a2bdfcac.jpeg

It was not her normal tan.

I’m not going to crucify you because you can choose not to be offended by something but you should not crucify or side-eye those as well for those  who could be offended from Rachel’s “brown-face”. 

+1

• Love 10

I caught part of season 12 yesterday on Pluto and I decided to look into Raylee’s cut and Kelli’s admonishing comment (paraphrasing) “if the vets really look back and reflect on this past season they will know why they were cut.” Well, I didn’t find anything, but if someone knows why Raylee was cut - besides Charlotte strongly not liking her - I am curious!

But I did go down a rabbit hole, looked at Raylee’s Dallas Mavs years which led me to Sydney Durso, who I had no idea was a DMD after she did seven years with DCC! Wow! Anyway, I found a interview bio thing Sydney did for prodancecheer where she mentions she got a “bye” from a recruiter and didn’t have to do round 1 of DCC auditions. What! I know DCC used recruiters but I was unaware you can just skip rounds! I am so curious to know how many TCC are recruited, how many get a “bye,” vs. how many are independent walk ons. Is it just a known thing within DCC circles if you are recruited you are likely to be in finals and maybe even TC? I would love to see how the statistics stack up, recruited vs. walk on hopefuls.

Sydney’s write up:

https://prodancecheer.com/nfl/cowboys/former-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-and-mavs-dancers-star-sydney-durso-hangs-it-up/

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I remember that picture - it was a group shot. She did not stand out as being darker than all the other girls in it. Her costume was a bad choice. The tan is not natural but it’s depth is consistent. She’s actually darker in the Christmas uniform.

E13D68A0-2935-49EC-90F0-869F06BDAAAA.jpeg

Is she a pretty girl yes…does every picture show the same expression ?  YES ..it’s almost plastered on her face .  Which is such a shame 

Edited by forumborum
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

+1

Are you hinting that another vet has been cut? Perhaps Rachel for this incident? I wouldn’t be surprised. Thank you for your info, it is much appreciated! 

2 hours ago, StellaCL said:

...Anyway, I found a interview bio thing Sydney did for prodancecheer where she mentions she got a “bye” from a recruiter and didn’t have to do round 1 of DCC auditions. What! I know DCC used recruiters but I was unaware you can just skip rounds! I am so curious to know how many TCC are recruited, how many get a “bye,” vs. how many are independent walk ons. Is it just a known thing within DCC circles if you are recruited you are likely to be in finals and maybe even TC? I would love to see how the statistics stack up, recruited vs. walk on hopefuls.

Sydney’s write up:

https://prodancecheer.com/nfl/cowboys/former-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-and-mavs-dancers-star-sydney-durso-hangs-it-up/

I know Kelsi Reich was recruited and skipped to finals the same year (Season 3) as Sydney. Current DCC Taylor J said she was recruited when she was at Texas A&M, but she was definitely at prelims Season 13, so IDK if the rules changed since the early seasons and they don't have girls skip to finals anymore, or if it's case-dependent.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Reveal spoiler

Observations:

In the blonde group,

In the brunette group,

This is me not buying the Kool-Aid narrative MTT Season 15 gave us.

Capture.JPG.640cf8424798e5e4e1ab0be4bc0ad233.JPG

And this is why Shelly is one of my favorite Pre MTT DCC girls. Love the blast from the past. Thank you so much :)

P.S. Love the DCC jacket!

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • LOL 6
  • Love 16
On 7/1/2021 at 5:15 PM, chabelisaywow said:

Lol but but how could that happen? THEY ARE ALL SISTERS! 

Other things Kelli says:

“Over 400 hundred audition every year!”

”These are world class dancers!”

Also- "Clarity " 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, StellaCL said:

I caught part of season 12 yesterday on Pluto and I decided to look into Raylee’s cut and Kelli’s admonishing comment (paraphrasing) “if the vets really look back and reflect on this past season they will know why they were cut.” Well, I didn’t find anything, but if someone knows why Raylee was cut - besides Charlotte strongly not liking her - I am curious!

But I did go down a rabbit hole, looked at Raylee’s Dallas Mavs years which led me to Sydney Durso, who I had no idea was a DMD after she did seven years with DCC! Wow! Anyway, I found a interview bio thing Sydney did for prodancecheer where she mentions she got a “bye” from a recruiter and didn’t have to do round 1 of DCC auditions. What! I know DCC used recruiters but I was unaware you can just skip rounds! I am so curious to know how many TCC are recruited, how many get a “bye,” vs. how many are independent walk ons. Is it just a known thing within DCC circles if you are recruited you are likely to be in finals and maybe even TC? I would love to see how the statistics stack up, recruited vs. walk on hopefuls.

Sydney’s write up:

Shelly has said before part of her job was recruitment and had headhunter girls for the team. Not sure if they jumped up the audition processes though

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

I know Kelsi Reich was recruited and skipped to finals the same year (Season 3) as Sydney.

Wasn't it semi-finals they skipped to? 

8 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

There was another cut yesterday.

Hmmm I wonder if the cut was a rookie candidate or vet

• Love 5
7 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

It never occurred to me before but maybe Rachel thought it was okay to dress as Bruno Mars because they both have Asian heritage.

It’s a well done costume, IMO, just wasn’t necessary for her to darken her face and/or lighten lips like she did. If your costume itself isn’t strong enough to convey what you’re trying to portray to the point you’re having the change your skin tone (to human colors, not something like Elphaba from Wicked or Mystique from X-men) it’s time to rethink it.  She could have rolled in with her regular tan and been just fine, so such a silly choice to do what she did.  She seems smart enough to know better and do better. 

Unlike Whitney, bless her heart.  

I try to assume positive intent in all things, but I do question our educational system when such dumb mistakes get made by what seems like otherwise agreeable people. Which brings us to critical race theory, can I get a stamp on our hot topic bingo card? 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
(edited)
17 hours ago, StellaCL said:

The have the right to make an informed choice. That is their right. They don't have a right to employment. They aren't being "denied" anything because their employment was never guaranteed in the first place.

We have to have proof of vaccination to attend a sports event here in the PNW. I just went to MLS game last week and was required to show my vaccination card. That was also my choice - to attend or not to attend. I wasn't denied anything that was my "right." I have no idea what Dallas currently requires for sporting events.

Also, I have no idea if a flu vaccination is also required or historically has been. There are many different types of flu, and the flu vaccine only targets what they think will be the future seasonal offender, but it is just a guess and sometimes an incorrect one. The Covid-19 vaccine targets one specific strain of coronavirus that is currently causing a global pandemic and mass death and so far it has proven to be quite effective at stopping severe disease. Given this is truly a pandemic, yes, the DCC are good role models if they are vaccinated, to not only protect themselves, but all the people around them by limiting disease spread. You aren't a good role model just because you exercise "informed consent" which is just a yes or no question to a procedure or treatment - that does not garner role model status. We all make those decisions every day.

Ultimately, any potential DCC has the right to make informed consent and  they have the right to not participate. I support fully any DCC that keeps their choice and health information private - Amanda leaving the team over the vaccine was pure speculation on this forum, none of us really know (except maybe the two insiders). I was one of the people posting that I wasn't too sure it was even about the vaccine at all.  I support Amanda and her decision if is was about the vaccine, but I also support the DCC and NFL requiring them.

The PNW is very different from Texas. We don't do that show your card stuff down here. it is incredibly divisive. All stadiums here will be full in the fall, with no restrictions. We have two college stadiums that are 100,000+.

Edited by Fwcowboysfan
  • Love 3

I have always thought that when Kelli announced the numbers that they were inflated. I believe the numbers  came from the number of applications submitted but not reflecting the “butts in the seats”!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

It’s a well done costume, IMO, just wasn’t necessary for her to darken her face and/or lighten lips like she did. If your costume itself isn’t strong enough to convey what you’re trying to portray to the point you’re having the change your skin tone (to human colors, not something like Elphaba from Wicked or Mystique from X-men) it’s time to rethink it.  She could have rolled in with her regular tan and been just fine, so such a silly choice to do what she did.  She seems smart enough to know better and do better. 

Unlike Whitney, bless her heart.  

I try to assume positive intent in all things, but I do question our educational system when such dumb mistakes get made by what seems like otherwise agreeable people. Which brings us to critical race theory, can I get a stamp on our hot topic bingo card? 😂

And doesn’t she keep up with current events or at least know the history of her own team?  There have been a bunch of cases in the media of this exact thing plus the Whitney incident was pretty big, at least in the DCC world. U have to b living under a rock not to have known this isnt ok. 

• Love 8

Wondering who the latest cut was and if the rest of the vets are safe this summer! I have no real idea of any TCCs but am excited for season 16. A little shocked about Amanda and am curious if her departure will be covered. Poor Daphne! What a terrible way to end her DCC career. I had her pegged as a 2nd GL hopeful for this year. Hope she recovers well.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

It never occurred to me before but maybe Rachel thought it was okay to dress as Bruno Mars because they both have Asian heritage.

Did Rachel W. offer an apology for her costume? I must confess that I only pay attention to DCC in auditions/performances, so I don't know anything about this incident. I would be inclined to be more forgiving to someone who acknowledged that their actions hurt others and apologized, but again, I admit that I'm uniformed on the incident.

Also, I would like to formally apologize for the incident in which I dressed up in Michael Jackson's Thriller costume for Halloween 27 years ago. I did not alter my skin tone, so I doubt that I offended anyone by attempting to LOOK like Michael Jackson, but I'm certain that I offended everyone who saw me attempt to DANCE like Michael Jackson. That was surely a sight that needed to be unseen.

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

Wasn't it semi-finals they skipped to? 

Hmmm I wonder if the cut was a rookie candidate or vet

Yes, I meant to say Semifinals.
It was going on 2am when I typed that. Sorry LOL

4 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I think they skipped preliminaries and went right to semi finals

Correct LOL

Edited by ShutterbugCAM
  • Love 1

So what does everyone generally think first and second Group Leaders will look like? 🤔 I'm inclined to think of this picture as possible Group Leaders IMO but obviously it's just a purely random attempt at a guess! 

Group 1: Lexie & Amber (Paired together last year)

Group 2: Gina & Caroline (Paired together last year)

Group 3: Ashlee & Kelcey

Group 4: Rachel & Chandi

Would it be likely to see Lexie & Amber and Gina & Caroline paired together again this year or will they perhaps want to switch it up? Would love to hear someone's input/guesses and thoughts on this!

Also, would like to add that there are also so many other strong, dependable DCC deserving of Group Leader positions this season (Erin, Taylor, Madeline, Jalyn, Lisa, Kristin, Kat - take your pick from the girls left from the upper classes) so would love to hear everyone's predictions for the 8 spots!! 

IMG_20210703_190319.jpg

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

So what does everyone generally think first and second Group Leaders will look like? 🤔 I'm inclined to think of this picture as possible Group Leaders IMO but obviously it's just a purely random attempt at a guess! 

Would it be likely to see Lexie & Amber and Gina & Caroline paired together again this year or will they perhaps want to switch it up? Would love to hear someone's input/guesses and thoughts on this!

Also, would like to add that there are also so many other strong, dependable DCC deserving of Group Leader positions this season (Erin, Taylor, Madeline, Jalyn, Lisa, Kristin, Kat - take your pick from the girls left from the upper classes) so would love to hear everyone's predictions for the 8 spots!! 

IMG_20210703_190319.jpg

Mine are 

Gina/amber 

lexie/Caroline 

Ashlee/jayln 

Rachel w/Erin or Madeline 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

IMG_20210703_190319.jpg

I agree with group one and two …

However, I think group 3: Ashlee and Erin and group 4: Taylor and Rachel .  

if there was a 5th group… I would put Kelsey and Jaylyn 😁

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TN DCC fan said:

I agree with group one and two …

However, I think group 3: Ashlee and Erin and group 4: Taylor and Rachel .  

if there was a 5th group… I would put Kelsey and Jaylyn 😁

That’s what was cool abt the saintsations pre covid they actually had a 5th group 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

I can't see them not giving Caroline a GL position this year. But there are so many choices with having so many strong senior vets. Perhaps someone doesn't want to be a GL, knowing there are so many reliable candidates?  In the vein of "this is my last year and I just want to enjoy it" ... I could see a couple of them feeling that way.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

I can't see them not giving Caroline a GL position this year. But there are so many choices with having so many strong senior vets. Perhaps someone doesn't want to be a GL, knowing there are so many reliable candidates?  In the vein of "this is my last year and I just want to enjoy it" ... I could see a couple of them feeling that way.

I pretty much think the 6 girls on the leadership spots will have a spot again this year as either 1st or second 

• Love 5