Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

Re:  Daphne's photo.  Why do girls bring all the hair from the back to the front like that?  To the novice eye those look like extensions stuck in there.  Is there any hair going down their backs?

Back in the day we let all our hair hang down our back didn't we?

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, BunnyHop96 said:

I think one of the reasons Jalyn hasn't been cut outright is because of something similar to what someone said about Brennan before: Kelli has no legitimate reason for cutting her despite her distaste for her. 

Seems like in years past if they didn't like someone, they would cut them at finals. It is obvious with season 12 rewatches that Charlotte had a strong dislike of Raylee (who knows why) and she was cut at finals. In other seasons, it was obvious to me they had a pre-planned cut of both gymnastics Kat, and Keyra - they were specifically targeted and they both had excessive amount of footage leading up to training camp announcements and their cut. With Keyra they got in a soundbite about her having a couple tardies to appearances, with Kat and Raylee, it was never really explained. Kat's interview and dress wasn't that bad, so I wasn't buying that excuse and still don't.

Jalyn fell out of someone's favor between season 13 and 14. I am rewatching season 14 right now, and Kelli did have a soundbite (paraphrasing) about Jalyn proving herself after her SG cut and showing that she wants this. It was during one of the scenes where they were practicing on the field and K&J were trying to decide who to cut between Shaina, Julia, Lily, and Meredith. (Of note - it was probably one of those soundbites inserted post-production, since they never got anything to continue the Jalyn storyline). 

Why Jalyn was safe during season 15 - I speculate on three reasons. They didn't have finals so the producers couldn't preplan a storyline around any vet cuts. And then the 4 other vet cuts distracted them enough to not bother building a storyline around Jalyn. Hannah, Brennan, Lily, and Meredith probably did have weak enough moments with footage that they stood out and then they became the easy target. With Jalyn, maybe they had nothing on camera, and nothing to go on. Third reason, she may be back in TPTB's good graces... I am still hoping for a Jalyn showgroup redemption.

Addendum: thank you Dr. M. You confirmed a bit of what I was saying (I think?)

Edited by StellaCL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
27 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

With Keyra they got in a soundbite about her having a couple tardies to appearances, with Kat and Raylee, it was never really explained.

I really liked Kat and her cut and Raylee's puzzled me a little.

Keyra's cut did not surprise me much. She seemed to have divided people from the beginning. Judy wasn't particularly fond of her and said so a number of times during that season. Also she had a certain way of responding every now and then that was a bit awkward. Only yesterday I watched the episode where she was corrected for weak pom movements and a poorly executed shimmy. She literally shouted across the field "YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?" and did a shimmy which was a little over the top. You could tell she was challenging Kelli and Judy a bit. It did make me laugh  but we know that the only answer they like and accept is "Yes ma'am."

Then there were a few instances where she was late and we all know the DCC considers that unacceptable. (wasn't she late forher panel interview too?) In short, I can see how a number of 'penalty points' will lead to an early release. Especially if it is related to issues that have happened before. You work on those and make sure they don't happen again....I know more companies that sack people for not being punctual.

Having said that, I really liked Keyra as a person and dancer and was sorry to see her go.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

Seems like in years past if they didn't like someone, they would cut them at finals. It is obvious with season 12 rewatches that Charlotte had a strong dislike of Raylee (who knows why) and she was cut at finals. In other seasons, it was obvious to me they had a pre-planned cut of both gymnastics Kat, and Keyra - they were specifically targeted and they both had excessive amount of footage leading up to training camp announcements and their cut. With Keyra they got in a soundbite about her having a couple tardies to appearances, with Kat and Raylee, it was never really explained. Kat's interview and dress wasn't that bad, so I wasn't buying that excuse and still don't.

Jalyn fell out of someone's favor between season 13 and 14. I am rewatching season 14 right now, and Kelli did have a soundbite (paraphrasing) about Jalyn proving herself after her SG cut and showing that she wants this. It was during one of the scenes where they were practicing on the field and K&J were trying to decide who to cut between Shaina, Julia, Lily, and Meredith.

Why Jalyn was safe during season 15 - I speculate on three reasons. They didn't have finals so the producers couldn't preplan a storyline around any vet cuts. And then the 4 other vet cuts distracted them enough to not bother building a storyline around Jalyn. Hannah, Brennan, Lily, and Meredith probably did have weak enough moments with footage that they stood out and then they became the easy target. With Jalyn, maybe they had nothing on camera, and nothing to go on. Third reason, she may be back in TPTB's good graces... I am still hoping for a Jalyn showgroup redemption.

Tangent to this and something I have mentioned on the boards before - Jalyn doesn’t photograph well. Her calendar photos are amazing, but the studio and field shots look like a different person. Bad photos might have become obvious to K&J after her first go at show group which always seems to have a few members that are there for the cameras (Rachel, Tess) and not dance ability alone. Image is everything to Kelli, Charlotte, and Judy. It could have been yet another strike against Jalyn.

https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/our-team/jalyn/

Can you tell I have been home sick the past 4 days? Cue MTT on repeat and excessive need for discussion on this very slow holiday weekend. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Kelli Finglass wasn’t the only one annoyed by Jalyn’s “behavior.”

CMT was hoping for some drama. 

They didn’t get it. 

Jalyn was and remains class. 

Gooodbye. 

This . . . confirms something that I ALMOST included in my earlier post, but left out.  I had originally was going to include that I was surprised that the cameras didn't follow Jalyn into the locker room to force the issue and get a reaction, all at the instigation of either Kelli/Charlotte or producers (or both).  

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Kelli Finglass wasn’t the only one annoyed by Jalyn’s “behavior.”

CMT was hoping for some drama. 

They didn’t get it. 

Jalyn was and remains class. 

Gooodbye. 

This more than anything explains Jalyn's cut from Show Group - it was all just for a storyline. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Jalyn fell out of someone's favor between season 13 and 14. I am rewatching season 14 right now, and Kelli did have a soundbite (paraphrasing) about Jalyn proving herself after her SG cut and showing that she wants this. It was during one of the scenes where they were practicing on the field and K&J were trying to decide who to cut between Shaina, Julia, Lily, and Meredith.

The thing is I believe it is easier to tolerate someone who makes squad that doesn’t necessarily have ability. Half the squad is a bunch of blenders - they just somehow appealed to Charlotte, et al.

Now creating drama is a different animal especially if it involves someone like Jalyn. She is a talented dancer and has a positive disposition, etc. When this happens, the fans notice. All in all it lessens the credibility of the organization.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

In Jalyn's case, she hasn't done anything wrong (that we know of) and the fact that Kelli went from loving her to actively trying to get rid of her in the span of a season (possibly in the span of a few hours to days) makes me think that, whatever Jalyn did, Kelli took it VERY personally and that got Jalyn on Kelli's shitlist FAST.  Given the timing, it would have to do with Victoria because anything or anyone that messed with Victoria or her chances were the only things that could get Kelli so mad so fast.

Kelli REALLY tried to get rid of Jalyn and the only chance she really had was hoping that Jalyn did something right after finding out she got cut from Show Group.  From what Kelli said (and from her facial expressions), she seemed to be focusing on Jalyn afterwards and was PISSED that, instead of bursting into tears or anger "in public" (when she was with the rest of the girls and in front of the cameras), Jalyn took a few moments to herself (in private) to compose herself before coming back out.  Kelli was very contradictory, but upset either way, when Jalyn came back out as she was upset that, not only did Jalyn take an "unscheduled break" but that it wasn't long enough to get after her for it.  She tried to claim it was unprofessional of Jalyn to do something like that, but Kelli was, by far, the more unprofessional of the two.  

Jalyn's office visit was also very weird.  It stank of something Kelli had planned out to the minutest detail and had expected it to go according to said plan, then when Jalyn didn't follow through with it, Kelli was thrown off guard and couldn't follow through with the cut she'd been expecting because Jalyn hadn't given her any reason.  I kind of have to wonder if Jalyn either was warned about Kelli wanting to cut her in advance (but didn't expect the cut from Show Group) or suspected that Kelli wanted her gone and thus did everything she could to prevent that.  Pure speculation on my part though.

I had always suspected that Jalyn was cut to make room for Victoria, but after hearing multiple times that Victoria got her nose out of joint by Jalyn daring to correct Victoria for something and she ran to Kelli (which is totally in character for Victoria), I think that was the main reason she was cut. It seemed even more obvious when that screenshot of Judy's SG list came out & showed Jalyn's name crossed out and Victoria's written in next to it.

I know what you mean about how Kelli seemed to be focused on Jalyn in the moments after SG was announced. I was watching with a friend and we both remarked on how the camera was lingering on Jalyn & Kelli and even before Jalyn went to the locker room, I said something about how Kelli was watching Jalyn with narrowed eyes & looked really annoyed. We couldn't figure it out because nothing in the episode indicated that Jalyn had done anything and when they were in the office, we both thought Kelli's level of annoyance with Jalyn seemed disproportionate to what Jalyn had done. It just seemed odd to both of us that Kelli was so ticked off about someone going to the locker room to take a few breaths to compose themselves when that seems like a more professional action then if she were to sit there looking visibly upset like that one Aussie girl Angela did a few years ago when she didn't make SG (and Kelli did lecture Angela for not looking happy and letting it show on her face).

• Love 17
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

This more than anything explains Jalyn's cut from Show Group - it was all just for a storyline. 

So are you implying that VK didn’t have anything to do with it or that Jalyn’s behavior annoyed Kelli and whoever else that they cut her from SG to get a storyline out of it assuming that Jalyn would behave inappropriately from getting cut? 

Edited by filishtay
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

Keyra's cut did not surprise me much. She seemed to have divided people from the beginning. Judy wasn't particularly fond of her and said so a number of times during that season.

I commented this on Reddit cause we were discussing Keyra. No one is sure how to feel about Keyra cause everyone is so unconsciously used to the black girls on the team to be EXTREMELY gorgeous and/or completely AMAZING dancers, that when Keyra came being not a complete stunner (which I still think she’s pretty by the way) and made many mistakes on top of that, it divided people’s feelings towards her cause she was still this “firecracker Keyra” at moments which they ran with too many times, but she also made a lot of mistakes as well. They’re not used to black girls being blenders on the team and that’s what the problem with Keyra was that she was a blender. They expect a black girl to be phenomenal or someone easy to cut not someone in between like Keyra. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, filishtay said:

They’re not used to black girls being blenders on the team and that’s what the problem with Keyra was that she was a blender.

blender? i think she was far from a blender. didn't even kitty hype her up?

blender looks-wise maybe

• Love 4
(edited)
47 minutes ago, filishtay said:

I commented this on Reddit cause we were discussing Keyra. No one is sure how to feel about Keyra cause everyone is so unconsciously used to the black girls on the team to be EXTREMELY gorgeous and/or completely AMAZING dancers, that when Keyra came being not a complete stunner (which I still think she’s pretty by the way) and made many mistakes on top of that, it divided people’s feelings towards her cause she was still this “firecracker Keyra” at moments which they ran with too many times, but she also made a lot of mistakes as well. They’re not used to black girls being blenders on the team and that’s what the problem with Keyra was that she was a blender. They expect a black girl to be phenomenal or someone easy to cut not someone in between like Keyra. 

Keyra also had short legs and muscular thighs much to K&J’s disdain. I can’t think of anyone where they mentioned this on MTT but didn’t end up eventually cutting them.  Vivian, Amy, Allie, Keyra, who else? 

I don’t think Keyra was a blender. If I were to see the DCC in person, my eye would be drawn to her over others, no doubt. But, in season 13 when she was cut, she seemed clueless as to why and wished TPTB would reach out to her to let her know. If I know one thing about KelliFine from TV is she does not tolerate being tardy and there is no way she would not have had words with Keyra over this. So it makes more sense to me they used the tardiness to  pre-plan her cut and build a storyline, then got the footage they desired, and then built an entire episode around that. My heart went out to her being used in that manner for reality tv.

Edited by StellaCL
added Amy
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

blender? i think she was far from a blender. didn't even kitty hype her up?

blender looks-wise maybe

She wasn’t a blender, but was “presented”as having a bad attitude on the show.

I seem to remember how some on this board mentioned her attitude and the other girls attitudes who were part of the LSU dance team coached by Neecie.

Wasn’t she also the one who went for a split during her solo and came down hard enough one of the judges expressed concern that she might have injured herself.

She had power in her dance, but was never a clean powerful dancer. And she almost never photographed well…JMO

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

I seem to remember how some on this board mentioned her attitude

I remember that also.  Plus when she did that little jump in the air challenging the new girls coming to stand in line at the start of rehearsals, some thought that was not appropriate for a DCC.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

Alanna and Brianna followed Jalyn into the locker room to console her without cameras, as she took it very hard, and TPTB did not like that…

Now we know why Alanna was so far back in the Team Photo and triangle, despite being a clean dancer!

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, DCCland said:

Wait I thought all the girls had to get vaccinated and that’s why Amamda quit? I’m confused now

It's never been confirmed that is why she quit. The timing of the NFL vaccine requirement, someone overhearing in a salon that girls (plural) were leaving because of it, and the announcement here that 2 vets were leaving for different reasons made many people jump to the conclusion that one was because of the vaccine. Since it's been said that Daphne left because of injury, many assume that means Amanda was because of the vaccine. But it's only a rumour -- no confirmation that I've seen.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, aimeelou625 said:

She wasn’t a blender, but was “presented”as having a bad attitude on the show.

I seem to remember how some on this board mentioned her attitude and the other girls attitudes who were part of the LSU dance team coached by Neecie.

Wasn’t she also the one who went for a split during her solo and came down hard enough one of the judges expressed concern that she might have injured herself.

She had power in her dance, but was never a clean powerful dancer. And she almost never photographed well…JMO

See that’s my point I made in my post. They expect a black girl to be phenomenal in one aspect either looks or dancing. Keyra wasn’t phenomenal in either. She had MOMENTS where she was great in dancing AND not so great. I definitely think had she stayed on the team long enough she would’ve grown to be a cleaner and more consistently powerful dancer, made SG, and become a greater and stronger vet. Briana is almost on this line but since Kelli and Judy find her to be gorgeous and a good ambassador, the most she gets is occasional office visits not cuts. Keyra is not the dancer Ashlee is and short moments of powerful peak dancing from Keyra wasn’t enough to keep her on the spot. At that point, she wasn’t consistent enough to be rewarded for her dancing. Her mistakes still weren’t bad enough to mark her as a weak or bad dancer and veteran. For a black girl, if she’s not phenomenal in any department and she’s not terrible at what she does, then what does that make her? A BLENDER 

Edited by filishtay
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, Stee said:

Now we know why Alanna was so far back in the Team Photo and triangle, despite being a clean dancer!

No but she was centered with good amount of space in front of her to make her have a spotlight position, but still as a third year vet to be right next to the rookies is kind of insulting especially when the same girl from her rookie class is front and centered amongst the whole squad photo (My eyes go straight to Savannah. Nice try Kelli and Judy). The gap between Jalyn and Dani should be smaller with another girl in between them. Alanna should take either VK, Kat’s, and Amanda’s place.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Tangent to this and something I have mentioned on the boards before - Jalyn doesn’t photograph well. Her calendar photos are amazing, but the studio and field shots look like a different person. Bad photos might have become obvious to K&J after her first go at show group which always seems to have a few members that are there for the cameras (Rachel, Tess) and not dance ability alone. Image is everything to Kelli, Charlotte, and Judy. It could have been yet another strike against Jalyn.

https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/our-team/jalyn/

Can you tell I have been home sick the past 4 days? Cue MTT on repeat and excessive need for discussion on this very slow holiday weekend. 

Kelli has always been such a hussy for the dark hair/light eye combo…it’s like Jaylyn was spoon fed. But Charlotte also has the dark red hair/light eyes like Jaylyn, so maybe there’s some behind the scenes nonsense there. I think both Charlotte and Jaylyn are beautiful, but unconventionally so. And Jaylyn is young enough to pull off being so slender, whereas in Charlotte it now looks a little too harsh. 

2 hours ago, filishtay said:

100%. I will add that her “firecracker” did get too sloppy at times, and she was swimming upstream with her muscular, more gymnast type build. Who else has made the squad with that kind of power/sloppy issue? Kalyssa, maybe? Kelsey? Tho I think they both refined during the season. 

52 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Alanna stopped playing the reality tv show game as well. Briana joked on IG when retirements were rolling out, that Alanna would never talk to her if she was mic’d up, ever. Alanna would pretend like she didn’t even know her. It seems like Alanna became wise of the harmful tv show production ways that hurt her friends, and then refused to participate in it. She was a class act, a fun and reliable performer, and an under utilized DCC for sure. She was everything a DCC should be according to K&J&C and they never rewarded her for it.

Alanna did get featured for the iTunes promo, maybe? She’s in one of their feature photo shots with two other DCC. But for sure she’s shied away from the spotlight, and probably had a better experience for it. Good for her. I have so much respect for Alanna, and she’s gorgeous and a great dancer. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

Daphne doesn’t appear injured

It looks like she may have a wrap or something around her right knee, it looks like an odd shape under her jeans. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Trixi said:

It looks like she may have a wrap or something around her right knee, it looks like an odd shape under her jeans. 

I didn’t even notice that thanks 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

I had always suspected that Jalyn was cut to make room for Victoria, but after hearing multiple times that Victoria got her nose out of joint by Jalyn daring to correct Victoria for something and she ran to Kelli (which is totally in character for Victoria), I think that was the main reason she was cut. It seemed even more obvious when that screenshot of Judy's SG list came out & showed Jalyn's name crossed out and Victoria's written in next to it.

I know what you mean about how Kelli seemed to be focused on Jalyn in the moments after SG was announced. I was watching with a friend and we both remarked on how the camera was lingering on Jalyn & Kelli and even before Jalyn went to the locker room, I said something about how Kelli was watching Jalyn with narrowed eyes & looked really annoyed. We couldn't figure it out because nothing in the episode indicated that Jalyn had done anything and when they were in the office, we both thought Kelli's level of annoyance with Jalyn seemed disproportionate to what Jalyn had done. It just seemed odd to both of us that Kelli was so ticked off about someone going to the locker room to take a few breaths to compose themselves when that seems like a more professional action then if she were to sit there looking visibly upset like that one Aussie girl Angela did a few years ago when she didn't make SG (and Kelli did lecture Angela for not looking happy and letting it show on her face).

This 100%. I also get the impression that Jalyn is more of an introvert than most others in the room (similar to myself) and I would've done the exact same thing, just taken a few moments to myself away from everyone before continuing. 

When they say they want all types of personalities on their squad, it's often the quieter, more introverted ones they're not crazy for. Ann Lux is another. She wasn't the best dancer but she was good at the DCC style, yet because she's a quieter person, TPTB weren't so keen.

Saying that, Judy seems like an introvert and doesn't seem to stick up for anyone else like her!

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
(edited)

So I was just thinking - purely speculation. 

if Jalyn was cut from SG to great drama and the rumours about it being because she corrected VK are true, could the reason she’s retired (VK) be there’s a lot of animosity from the upper vets towards her? She’s rarely seen as hanging with anyone from the DCC/team and not at socials, what if she was outcasted due to her previous immaturity at running to Aunt Kelli to tell anything that could’ve gotten a teaM mare in trouble with Kelli? 

@lemonbus230? Don’t suppose you can offer up anything more? 

Edited by Manc.UK.DCCfan
Clarity
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

if Jalyn was cut from SG to great drama and the rumours about it being because she corrected VK are true, could the reason she’s retired (VK) be there’s a lot of animosity from the upper vets towards her? She’s rarely seen as hanging with anyone from the DCC/team and not at socials, what if she was outcasted due to her previous immaturity at running to Aunt Kelli to tell anything that could’ve gotten a teaM mare in trouble with Kelli? 

I was kinda speculating the same thing.  It was the insider info about her not apologizing that got me thinking it had to do with her behavior/attitude or something that may have happened (I know it was speculated maybe it had something to do with her IG being hacked....was there something shared from her personal messages? I could see her thinking she is the victim of the hack so not understanding why she should have to apologize for personal messages that got out that were unkind to her teammates? Again pure speculation)  Its better for her to step away & wait for most of those upper vets to retire and start fresh with the team...

Edited by GaveIn
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Daphne doesn’t appear injured

Not all injuries are clearly visible from the outside nor do they always require crutches or braces. It depends on the type of injury and how much time has passed since it happened. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

Not all injuries are clearly visible from the outside nor do they always require crutches or braces. It depends on the type of injury and how much time has passed since it happened. 

Plus she could have passed the crutches to someone for the pic. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Could be, but I doubt KelFine or VK ever picked on the animosity.  If there were those feelings, everyone else BUT would have been cut!  VK can do no wrong...it’s everyone else’s fault!  

• Love 2
17 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

This 100%. I also get the impression that Jalyn is more of an introvert than most others in the room (similar to myself) and I would've done the exact same thing, just taken a few moments to myself away from everyone before continuing. 

When they say they want all types of personalities on their squad, it's often the quieter, more introverted ones they're not crazy for. Ann Lux is another. She wasn't the best dancer but she was good at the DCC style, yet because she's a quieter person, TPTB weren't so keen.

Saying that, Judy seems like an introvert and doesn't seem to stick up for anyone else like her!

You know as soon as you said that they are not as crazy for introverted girls, I was like "oh my God that's so true." That totally explains why they like Kat even though she's not the best dancer. I couldn't figure out why they made so many allowances for her, but now it makes sense if they like that's she's outgoing (and boy is she outgoing).

• Love 7
(edited)
12 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

11 hours ago, GaveIn said:

I was kinda speculating the same thing.  It was the insider info about her not apologizing that got me thinking it had to do with her behavior/attitude or something that may have happened (I know it was speculated maybe it had something to do with her IG being hacked....was there something shared from her personal messages? I could see her thinking she is the victim of the hack so not understanding why she should have to apologize for personal messages that got out that were unkind to her teammates? Again pure speculation)  Its better for her to step away & wait for most of those upper vets to retire and start fresh with the team...

Two things I wondered about (both pure speculation):

1. VK did not find it all it was hyped to be (given that she's not been seen with others outside of DCC like the others) -- so she decided 2 years was enough (but this doesn't support the apology/behaviour comment).

2. Last year there was a rumour that she had to be "talked to" at the beginning of training camp because of her behaviour. Could some of this behaviour continued or restarted and finally caught up with her (as in even Kelli had enough and told her she needed to take a break)?

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

One of the ladies that was in training camp is at jens for some late night dancing i guess she was the cut that happened on Thursday 

Good eye. They probably told her she needed more dance classes! She had been at Jen's prep classes before IIRC. Pretty girl but probably does need more time to get the style.

• Love 5
Just now, Tuxcat said:

Good eye. They probably told her she needed more dance classes! She had been at Jen's prep classes before IIRC. Pretty girl but probably does need more time to get the style.

Did you go look to see who I was talking abt 

4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

yes, I wasn't sure why you didn't say her name so I didn't either! 

Sorry just a habit looks like Cailey was the one cut before their break from tc for the 4th 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 7/5/2021 at 9:13 PM, StellaCL said:

Alanna stopped playing the reality tv show game as well. Briana joked on IG when retirements were rolling out, that Alanna would never talk to her if she was mic’d up, ever. Alanna would pretend like she didn’t even know her. It seems like Alanna became wise of the harmful tv show production ways that hurt her friends, and then refused to participate in it. She was a class act, a fun and reliable performer, and an under utilized DCC for sure. She was everything a DCC should be according to K&J&C and they never rewarded her for it.

It's kind of sad how girls who simply want to be DCC have to be on a TV show as well lol. The vast majority of them seem so uninterested in that aspect. But at least it seems they can be lowkey if they try really hard

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

Yes, I am losing interest in the show & don’t even care or know who tried out. I long for the good old days.

I'll cosign this as I've posted a few times, I wouldn't know last years rookies if they were sitting next to me on the subway. As far as this years class, little to no interest as well. Good job TPTB you are essentially flushing your "world class" team down the toilet...

• Love 12