Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

It's Wednesday! Got my first Pfizer shot last night. My arm is pretty painful (I keep seeing people describe it as a "sore arm" but this hurts!) but other than that and a couple red marks from the band-aid (and a minor panic attack on my way home, even though I waited half an hour before leaving) I'm feeling okay.

Glad to be here with my peeps.  I finally found a convenient place to get my first Pfizer shot on Monday.  It's a nearby drugstore, and it beats doing the drive-thru or going to Walmarty.  I am sorry about your arm.  Mine didn't feel sore until I pushed the refrigerator door closed with it, and it hurt for a few minutes.  

Had a late lunch;  we were running errands, and Mr Twopper is napping.  I found a Bob Evans refrigerated package of Mac and Cheese which I am zapping in the microwave.  I usually have something like that for 'emergency meals" when I don't have the time and/or energy to do anything else.

Oh, yes.  and grapes.   My eating habit :Mac n cheese and grapes.

It has been a busy week for the Rainbow Bridge.  I no longer have a pet, but it is close to the 2nd anniversary of the death of our HImalayan cat. Over the weekend my cousin's cat crossed.  I never spent much time with her furbaby, but her parents are both dead and she is an only child so she treats me like a mom.  Monday my college roommate texted that her dog had crossed after seeming to recover about a few weeks ago from some illness.  And yesterday my grandcat crossed.  I will really miss that grandcat.  She was in her mid-teens and had had kidney failure for eons.  In a way it is a relief because my daughter is expecting her first child in 2 months, and she didn't really need to deal with a sick cat and a new baby, but it still is making us very, very sad. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

Pfizer is elite.  Be prepared for elite pain and elite side  effects.  However, I love the feeling of elite Pfizer flowing through my veins.

My Mom was offered a choice of Moderna or Pfizer.  She said she doesn't care and got Pfizer. :)  Doing well so far, just some pain at the injection site and overall slight malaise.  Didn't stop her from doing some gardening (it's April, so my Mom is about planting and prepping and growing seedlings all over the kitchen... )

• Love 3

Had my second Moderna shot, thought I was dying for 12 hours but now I am back and ready for the gloriousness that is Angela.

My son got the shot (Moderna) and has broken out in a rash that covers his entire body. Dr said it's a side effect but it's a rare one.

• Love 3

Yay controlled diet.  170 pounds down, and she was so sure her body doesn't work like that.

Her hair looks hideous.  I've seen cheap knock-off Barbies with better hair.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

RIght???  They showed us this last week.  Get to the good stuff!!!

(although I did enjoy seeing her aggressively hanging up the phone again 🤣🤣)

I fear there will be no good stuff.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Isn't she a treasure? But not as amusing as Pauline. 

Pauline is awful but far more amusing and intelligent. This sow has not a single redeeming feature. I normally try to feel empathy for everyone but she's just such a douchette I can't muster an iota of good feeling toward her. 

• Love 8

Remember that episode where Marcia Brady brushed her hair 100 times. That's the vibe I just got from Angie. Except with more drugs and jailhouse tattoos.

So she lost 70 lbs. in the hospital, bet she gains that much in a month.  

Another chance to rehab, and she'll never go there. 

The caption just called Dave, Angie's boyfriend!    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

Hi! I got a nap in so I would be nice and sharp for chat! My girlfriend and I celebrated our 10th anniversary today with a nice lunch at Olive Garden so my eating habit was chicken parmigiana and lots of salad and breadsticks.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

(although I did enjoy seeing her aggressively hanging up the phone again 🤣🤣)

I really miss the satisfaction of SLAMMING down the receiver.  Ah, the golden olden days!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Good evening, Pounders!

Eating habit tonight is a sheet pan dinner of salmon, asparagus, and fingerling potatoes. I have to take a break from the snark to eat because husband got home later than usual. That's okay because he was filling the fuel and propane tanks in our RV in anticipation of a long weekend getaway. I'll be back with my wine shortly.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, snarkish said:

How y'all doin'? 

My eating habit was an old Polish woman: smoked sausage (turkey), sauerkraut and homemade mashed potatoes. I have craved this for days. 

I took two little walks today, but very blustery in ATL.

I get my first COVID vaccine tomorrow, I think it will be Moderna. I am flying to the Bahamas to board a cruise in July so gotta get this DONE. 

I watched a bit of her original episode earlier today so I'm pre-aggitated already.

Lets gooooo....

I hope you meant AS an old Polish woman, but sausage, sauerkraut and mashed potatoes is my kind of food. 

I'm happy about you getting your vaccine. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Had my second Moderna shot, thought I was dying for 12 hours but now I am back and ready for the gloriousness that is Angela.

My son got the shot (Moderna) and has broken out in a rash that covers his entire body. Dr said it's a side effect but it's a rare one.

Same with me. Felt fine after the first but was felt progressively worse the day after the second. But I went to bed early and slept for twelve hours and felt perfectly fine after that. 

"Do me a solid and give me more drugs!" Gotta hand it to Angie, she never says die when it comes to her drug seeking.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, nokat said:

I hope you meant AS an old Polish woman, but sausage, sauerkraut and mashed potatoes is my kind of food. 

I'm happy about you getting your vaccine. 

LMAO! Thank you, I didn't even realize I typed that! I was so excited to share my habit. LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

To quote the late, great Helen Reddy is to find Angie J’s theme Song...

Angie baby, you’re a special lady

Living in a world of make believe.........

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Glad to be here with my peeps.  I finally found a convenient place to get my first Pfizer shot on Monday.  It's a nearby drugstore, and it beats doing the drive-thru or going to Walmarty.  I am sorry about your arm.  Mine didn't feel sore until I pushed the refrigerator door closed with it, and it hurt for a few minutes.  

My shot was in the conference center at the hospital; my anxiety-ridden self was glad the ER was just on the opposite side of the next building, just in case. I was fine, obviously. The arm got more sore through the evening and this morning was really not happy, but it's getting better.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Who the hell is David? Is that her old boyfriend that stole all her drugs?

Her neighbor who allowed her to move in for no apparent reason when she could no longer afford her apartment.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I received the J&J back on March 8th, and only a little muscle pain when I moved my arm the first day.

Me too.. My school district gave all of the teachers J&J. Had to go virtual for 2 days as a result of the side effects some teachers felt. Luckily, I was relatively ok. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Who the hell is David? Is that her old boyfriend that stole all her drugs?

That was Justin, the husband/boyfriend who lived with her in Ohio, and came to Houston.  Then the day before he left her, she claims she had a burglary, and all of her meds disappeared, and her father's ashes.     I bet she had one of those huge wooden boxes for the 'ashes', and it's where the stash was.    Dr. Now got her heart meds refilled, but refused to do the Oxy, and Xanax.  

Dave is a neighbor at the apartment complex, and was foolish enough to let her move in with him for a month or so, including all of her stuff.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Arriving late to say TLC, you’ve outdone yourself! I didn’t think it was possible for you to subject us to a less likable Angela than on 90DF, but somehow you’ve succeeded  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2