Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Where Are They Now? Angie J. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Why does she think that smoking will be OK w/Dr Now?

I'm pretty sure that none of the patients who have a need to 'show' Dr Now how great they are ever get the surgery. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

My name is YD DA The Kid

Captionist:  Fired...I hope!  Please tell me that w

Well, we can thank Angie for introducing use to him

Her medication was stolen. Oh no. Why do these things happen to her?

• Love 3
Just now, aliya said:

Why does she think that smoking will be OK w/Dr Now?

I'm pretty sure that none of the patients who have a need to 'show' Dr Now how great they are ever get the surgery. 

She's so nuts.

• Love 3

Why am I getting ads on the page for Stress Melting Bath Bombs?    

So when was the burglary she talked about it?   Someone stealing your drugs is not burglary, it's a disagreement between dealers.   At last, she actually said she's stoned.    Dr. Paradise needs to stay away from her, she's desperate, and stoned.  

Supposed to be the night before stoned Justin left.   Mandy, called to bring the drug stash.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Hi friends! I'm still in work hell and am working right now as we type. No watching or snarking on 600-Lb for me tonight.

I am hoping work will settle down in another week or so, I can't keep up this pace. I'm not a youngster anymore. 

On a positive note, I occasionally share my own "weight loss journey." Due to calorie restriction and walking, I've lost 56 pounds over the past 7 munts. I feel a lot better health wise and frankly looks wise. But unlike Brianne, I still cannot fit into a Medium sized article of clothing 🤣

I miss you all so so mach.

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

“Who cares if I’m smoking now!” Says the super morbidly obese woman who abuses pain pills. 

When the original show aired (2019) Dr Now said she had a year to live, yet HERE WE ARE. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

Robbed for her dad's ashes?? Assuming she's telling the truth about that, that does suck! 

Would love to see the robber’s expression when he opens the box. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Heart medicine is code for something, right?

Not necessarily, she is probably legit on multiple heart, blood pressure and blood sugar meds.  And she is probably fairly compliant with them...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Due to calorie restriction and walking, I've lost 56 pounds over the past 7 munts. I feel a lot better health wise and frankly looks wise. 

Congratulations!   That's an amazing achievement!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Of Course Justin took all your stuff dummy! He just grabbed everything and took off. The ashes were a final fuck you.

Justin left and the ashes were like "Fuck this, take me with you."

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I wonder what the pawn value was for Angie's dad's ashes.

You know they can be turned into a diamond, right?  And if he was Angie's size, then probably more than one diamond!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Did she just admit she's high?

Like that sort of just slipped in between the story of Justin leaving plus the robbery. Then a minute later she’s talking about how she’ll feel when she comes down?  Did I slip into an alternate reality?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2