Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

PrincessPurrsALot

S03.E03: I Gotta Have Faith

Recommended Posts

The Merrifields head to Mexico to reunite with fiancee Roberta. The plot thickens as the Snowdens reveal a new twist in their world. Rather than search online, the Joneses go out on the town. Life in the Winder home is looking very different these days...

Original air date 2021.04.05

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sorry but the Joneses just asking random women if they want to be in a relationship is some damn serial killer shit.
"The large wife", whooo boy.

Edited by PupCal
  • Love 17
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Call me crazy, but I am trying to imagine in what world I would be running to hug the woman who is going to marry my “husband”.  It would be one thing if Roberta was hot, but she totally isn’t what with the braces.  As a matter of fact, I think Dannielle is more attractive albeit with very low self-esteem. 

Are we to believe that Dimitri and Chrissie kept it PG when they were alone or that nothing happened when they went dancing? I don't think it's a good idea for the Snowdens to allow their kids to get emotionally attached to the ladies, when odds are, the relationship won't work out.  

Approach women in bars and ask them to join your plural family.  "Yeah...That's the ticket!"

 

  • Love 13
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Garrick was giddy with the thought of having sex with another woman after being married for 13 years. I think that Dannielle is heading for a nervous breakdown. 

  • Love 17
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Are we to believe that Dimitri and Chrissie kept it PG when they were alone or that nothing happened when they went dancing? I don't think it's a good idea for the Snowdens to allow their kids to get emotionally attached to the ladies, when odds are, the relationship won't work out.  

Omg....those poor kids are going to be so confused.   "But i thought she was my other mommy? Then who is this lady?".     Now they're bringing in another.  And the kids are climbing all over the new sis wives.  It's just weird all around.  

Danielle looks so sad, and her hub, of course, looks as happy as a clam.   New meat!!!  Yay!!.    Ugh

And the joel olsteen look alike dude.    Him and his, "we do what God wants us to do.  We won't go against him".  What a crock of bull.  Don't bring him into it.  You should be concentrating on your upcoming baby and wife, not who you're gonna sleep with on any night.  These men  pfft 🙄🙄🙄...why don't we ever see women with 3 husbands.   It's all about one thing, how much sex from different women they're getting.   

But its all entertaining as hell to watch!! 😁

 

 

Edited by suev3333 · Reason: Added content
  • Love 16

Share this post


Link to post

My gut doesn’t feel right when I see the kids being brought into grown up decisions. I think it’s emotionally abusive and completely selfish. 

The Insidious-WhatsHerName-Bartender conversation was so phony. Producers probably went in earlier, threw a few bucks at the bartender, told her what the plan was and she signed on the dotted line. Or even more likely, the bartender is really a production assistant who wants to pad her resume. 

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 21

Share this post


Link to post

Oh good, the Winders are back and wife 2 is as bossy as ever while wife 1 continues to be miserable. Good times.

Methinks Roberta just wants to get out of Brazil. Maybe polygamy is less dangerous than meeting a single dude on some mail order bride site. Dude is horny for a foreign piece....they can’t even communicate without an app FFS. Danielle will be out on her ass in a matter of months.

No Tosha, your sister wife didn’t leave you...you were the interloper. I bet Sid there plans to test drive quite a few potential wives. He is gross.

Speaking of gross, I think Dimitri was giving out more than dances. Remember how quick he jumped into bed with the first one until Ashley showed her door.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 8
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

And of course someone is dying to uproot her life and move from North Carolina to Utah for the chance to live with Kermit and his two babes! 😄 

And really, show, you can do better than having Eyeliner Boy and his gal mosey into their "favorite bar", announce their intentions to the waitress and having her be immediately into it.  I like to suspend disbelief as much as the next viewer, but you don't make it easy!

One thing the Snowdens don't do is learn!  Vanessa was all smiles, diets and steamy vaginas until the cameras stopped rolling and she split.  Now New Girl from South Africa is on for the ride - loves the kids, digs the other girlfriend, not a care or complaint in sight, hating to leave them to go home (to her children!). No red flags waving at all?  Okay then 😄 

The hugs and the love between poor Danielle, her creepy husband and the Brazilian were super creepy.  Why does that word keep coming up?  He's the happiest nerd on the planet, for this week at least.  I love making fun of the other families but I'm feeling really sorry for Danielle this season.

  • Love 14
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

46 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My gut doesn’t feel right when I see the kids being brought into grown up decisions. I think it’s emotionally abusive and completely selfish. 

I agree. Those poor kids with the confusion and culturally appropriated bindis are going to have serious identity issues.

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, PupCal said:

I'm sorry but the Joneses just asking random women if they want to be in a relationship is some damn serial killer shit.
"The large wife", whooo boy.

The husband looks like a creeper, too, which doesn't help.  

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post

Dannielle looks like she has Bells Palsy or something.  

Her husband saying he was excited to smell Roberta was 🤢

  • Love 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, steff13 said:

The husband looks like a creeper, too, which doesn't help.  

Yes and the wife under some kind of mind control, wtf

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

I just wanted to reach through the TV screen and punch that Garrick.  He is pushing Dannielle aside because she is getting in the way of his 8 day sex romp with a woman he cannot even communicate with without the benefit of a translator, but he loves her.  What a bunch of BS! He’s a pig, he put Dannielle to bed like she was his child.  I think Dannielle’s enthusiasm over Brazilian sister is phony, (she’s afraid) it’s more like keep your friends close and your enemies closer.   I guess the no sex before marriage does not apply to Garricks’s version of God’s calling.  These three are doomed.

Sidian and Tosha, weirdo’s.  I was wondering if she wore shoes to the bar while they were trolling for wife #2.

Sophie Winder wife #2 has to take the lead, the husband and wife #1 are wet rags, they cannot even hold a conversation with their potential newbie.  Wife 1 will eventually snap and leave.

Snowdens, there is no way those 3 women will get along and live as one big happy family.  Ashley will boot them both before long. I believe she chased another woman out before they met Vanessa.  Can’t wait to meet prospect number 2.  

  • Love 13

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Garrick was giddy with the thought of having sex with another woman after being married for 13 years. I think that Dannielle is heading for a nervous breakdown. 

I just now got to the part where Danielle is going to stay in her own little tragic hotel room while Garrick screws Roberta.  Holy shit.  Ashley Snowden needs to jet over there and lay down the ground rules about exchange of body fluids during the "dating" period.

 

P.S.  I keep waiting and waiting for the scene where Ashley tells the new sister wives that they're vegetarian now.  That was my favorite moment from last season.

Vanessa:  "Pardon me?"

  • Love 11
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Garrick was giddy with the thought of having sex with another woman after being married for 13 years. I think that Dannielle is heading for a nervous breakdown. 

Or being featured as the person arrested on an episode of Dateline.  She'd be acquitted on grounds of justifiable homicide if the defense attorney could get clips from Seeking Sister Wife shown.

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

 

The Insidious-WhatsHerName-Bartender conversation was so phony. Producers probably went in earlier, threw a few bucks at the bartender, told her what the plan was and she signed on the dotted line. Or even more likely, the bartender is really a production assistant who wants to pad her resume. 

She's probably the one who set up those too-bright lights from behind the bar.  But the Obsidian Tool needed his spotlight!  

12 hours ago, Ciarrai said:

Roberta is... not a Brazilian bombshell. 

And Dannielle is not a large wife, but anything to keep her stomped down.  It's just so unnecessary.  Not only does Dannielle have to put up with this in the first place, she feels like she has to stoke her (ex) husband's ego about just how hot his side piece is.  (And they probably paid for Roberta's braces).

 

20 minutes ago, candall said:

I just now got to the part where Danielle is going to stay in her own little tragic hotel room while Garrick screws Roberta.  Holy shit.  Ashley Snowden needs to jet over there and lay down the ground rules about exchange of body fluids during the "dating" period.

 

P.S.  I keep waiting and waiting for the scene where Ashley tells the new sister wives that they're vegetarian now.  That was my favorite moment from last season.

Vanessa:  "Pardon me?"

I call producer shenanigans on the back-to-back hotel rooms.  

And if your world would be improved by advice from ASHLEY SNOWDEN, it is 100% time to rethink your life.  

  • Love 12
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Bad Example said:

I call producer shenanigans on the back-to-back hotel rooms.  

When Dannielle was whining about having to wear headphones to drown out the noise of Garrick fucking making love to Not a Brazilian Bombshell Roberta, I couldn’t understand why Dannielle feels she has so little agency that it was impossible to demand a room a few doors down instead of right next to their room. Yes, producer driven but she is pathetic and I feel sorry for her. 

It seems like all the women want a best friend. I guess I didn’t get the memo that BFF = husband having multiple wives.

Is the Snowden kid (Nanu) named as an homage to Mork?

  • Love 9
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

 

Is the Snowden kid (Nanu) named as an homage to Mork?

You'd think.  But it's probably one of the esoteric gods that only Ashley knows about with her Very Special Spirituality.  

She wouldn't REALLY name her kid after the God of Vag Steaming.... would she?  

  • Love 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I can't believe Danielle agreed to be a third wheel for 8 days while her own husband sleeps with a so-called bombshell. On top of that she acted so silly like she couldn't wait to see Roberta when Roberta obviously didn't care about seeing her. I hated the way her disgusting husband kept calling her sis "Let's tuck in sis" and calling her, a small and thin woman, "the large wife". I also can't stand the Winders with the unattractive no personality husband and the second wife who has clearly taken over the family. Sidion also makes my skin crawl and the bartender scene was obviously set up.

I don't understand any of these women. I would not stand by and let another woman take my husband and my life. I also wouldn't move into another woman's home with the understanding they would take over my life deciding when I get up, what pictures I hang on my walls and what I eat, like some of these homes seem to be. These women seem so sad and like they have to agree with this stuff to keep their man. I don't like a single one of them. 

  • Love 13

Share this post


Link to post

I can’t tell you all how much I hope that the 2 prospective wives of gang up and harass Ashley and refuse to adhere to her idiotic rules and Dimitri is so blinded by lust that he goes along with the new women. 
Then I hope they dump the Snowdens and go off and live happily.

 I, of course, want the children oblivious to any machinations and not miss the new women at all.

  • Love 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Shelbie said:

I can’t tell you all how much I hope that the 2 prospective wives of gang up and harass Ashley and refuse to adhere to her idiotic rules and Dimitri is so blinded by lust that he goes along with the new women. 
Then I hope they dump the Snowdens and go off and live happily.

That would be the greatest television ever, even better than the (so-called) moon landing!

Here are things I noticed or hallucinated:

Ashley has at least two tiny diamonds in her upper teeth.  No shit.

As soon as I saw Howdy Doody's potential third wife, I thought Holy cow is that woman ever filtering! because I learned about filtering from Rebecca (90DF) and Kailyn (TM).  Crossover learning.  Then when we saw her talking live thanks to Howdy's computer literate and less socially ingrown than the rest of them child bride, you could see she's a good 40 lbs heavier than she appeared to be.

No jury in the country would convict Dannielle (except maybe a spelling jury) or the first Mrs. Doody.  If they drew the jury from us, both women would walk away with multi-million dollar damage awards.  In fact, if Dannielle requires help/guidance/encouragement in offing her husband, she can PM me at any hour.  I offer my services free gratis, as my grandmother used to say when she offered to help murder somebody's husband.

  • Love 8
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Garrick was giddy with the thought of having sex with another woman after being married for 13 years. I think that Dannielle is heading for a nervous breakdown. 

I noticed that too.  She isn’t as onboard with this as she thinks she is.  She is doing this for Garrick, who is nothing but a horn dog.  I would never have asked Danielle to be in the next room.  Not even on the same floor.  He is torturing her emotionally and this will absolutely not end well for any of them, least of all for Daniellle.

  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When Dannielle was whining about having to wear headphones to drown out the noise of Garrick fucking making love to Not a Brazilian Bombshell Roberta, I couldn’t understand why Dannielle feels she has so little agency that it was impossible to demand a room a few doors down instead of right next to their room. Yes, producer driven but she is pathetic and I feel sorry for her. 

She's been groomed. She doesn't feel that she has the "right" to ask for another room. If her lord and master wants to torment her by keeping her next door while he bangs his new sweetie, well, that is where she stays. And of course its important for her "salvation" that she overcome her "jealousy". These fundies make me sick with this drumbeat. Women are frail vessels, who must put aside their feelings for the greater good. (The greater good being the dicks of their horndog husbands.)

14 hours ago, Mothra said:

No jury in the country would convict Dannielle (except maybe a spelling jury) or the first Mrs. Doody.  If they drew the jury from us, both women would walk away with multi-million dollar damage awards.  In fact, if Dannielle requires help/guidance/encouragement in offing her husband, she can PM me at any hour.  I offer my services free gratis, as my grandmother used to say when she offered to help murder somebody's husband.

@Mothra, you have killed me dead with this post. Spelling jury!  the first Mrs. Doody! And your grandma must have been a hoot. I am SLAIN.

  • Love 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Mothra, you have killed me dead with this post. Spelling jury!  the first Mrs. Doody! And your grandma must have been a hoot. I am SLAIN.

<aw garsh>

I should make it clear that my grandmother--neither of them--really ever offered to help commit murder of a dreadful husband.  That's all on me, and you can ask my friend Hillary about it because her husband a clinical psychologist felt it would be effective to nag her into losing weight.  Disposing of the body is the real problem.

"Free gratis" is what I was reluctant to take credit for (worse than murder?  yes.) because I've always thought it was a funny thing to say (not that either grandmother said that, either, but how would anyone know both ladies [and I do mean ladies] being dead at the present time).

But I really want to sign on to the rest of your post, especially the heart-breaking and seemingly ubiquitous desire or prayer of these poor first wives to be freed of the sin of jealousy.  Instead, the husbands (and I use the term loosely) should be praying to be saved from the sin of dick drive.  Dick drive is so much worse, being an *active* sin and jealousy a *reactive* sin, one which wouldn't be a problem without the first.

  • Love 6
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

54 minutes ago, Mothra said:

"Free gratis" is what I was reluctant to take credit for (worse than murder?  yes.) because I've always thought it was a funny thing to say (

Nan in "Little Men" says that she will be a doctor when she grows up and doctor people "free gratis for nothing". I cracked up when I saw that phrase because I like it too. 

  • Love 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Tosha and Sidian have major swinger vibes, not polygamous vibes. Which is fine and all, but I wish they'd just embrace it? They acted like they were approaching that hipster woman at the bar for a threesome, not a "plural marriage." Just go to some swingers' parties or something instead of trying to do allllll of that. Guys (meaning Sidian and Tosha), just be polyamorous or have a slightly open marriage! People do it all the time, especially artsy-bohemian types like them. Way less potential for things to blow up into ridiculous BS. Honestly way less creepy than trolling around for another WIFE at a random bar.

23 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

 

I don't understand any of these women. I would not stand by and let another woman take my husband and my life. I also wouldn't move into another woman's home with the understanding they would take over my life deciding when I get up, what pictures I hang on my walls and what I eat, like some of these homes seem to be. These women seem so sad and like they have to agree with this stuff to keep their man. I don't like a single one of them. 

This! I'm actually a fairly passive/submissive-ish person overall in life, but holy shit, if my husband tried to pull something like Garrick I'd end up on a true crime podcast. This is absolutely crazy-making.

Edited by ReadMeLattice
  • Love 16

Share this post


Link to post

So the Merrifields haven't seen Roberta in a year, right? That's plenty of time for her to have learned some English, and also maybe for them to learn some Portuguese, just for good measure. They should NOT still be relying on a translator app!

I think it's interesting that the show is kind of merging with 90 Day Fiance in two of the couples, because if Dmitri and Ashley are serious about Chrystaline, she's also going to need a visa. 

Any of these women that are trying to sell this whole, "I want to have a sister wife to have a BFF!" need to seriously re-think this strategy. Watch "Sister Wives." Hell, check out the Brineys from S1. These women are inherently going to compete with each other, unless they're going for a polyamory throuple situation vs. polygamy. 

  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

So the Merrifields haven't seen Roberta in a year, right? That's plenty of time for her to have learned some English, and also maybe for them to learn some Portuguese, just for good measure. They should NOT still be relying on a translator app!

I think it's interesting that the show is kind of merging with 90 Day Fiance in two of the couples, because if Dmitri and Ashley are serious about Chrystaline, she's also going to need a visa. 

Any of these women that are trying to sell this whole, "I want to have a sister wife to have a BFF!" need to seriously re-think this strategy. Watch "Sister Wives." Hell, check out the Brineys from S1. These women are inherently going to compete with each other, unless they're going for a polyamory throuple situation vs. polygamy. 

Yeah, I honestly cannot think of a single solitary reason why anyone would want a sister wife if it wasn't for very specific religious reasons or if they didn't also want to be with the wife themselves. The wife gets less sex, less romantic love, and less quality time, as well as a built-in competitor, all for the sake of a friendship? Which is available outside of marriage? It's not my thing but I could at least understand polyamory/a throuple because it's more sex/romance for all involved. Why on earth do I NEED my best friend to be fucking my husband?

Edited by ReadMeLattice
  • Love 13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ReadMeLattice said:

Yeah, I honestly cannot think of a single solitary reason why anyone would want a sister wife if it wasn't for very specific religious reasons or if they didn't also want to be with the wife themselves. The wife gets less sex, less romantic love, and less quality time, as well as a built-in competitor, all for the sake of a friendship? Which is available outside of marriage? It's not my thing but I could at least understand polyamory/a throuple because it's more sex/romance for all involved. Why on earth do I NEED my best friend to be fucking my husband?

So they can work to overcome their "jealousy", which is apparently the worst sin a person can commit! They all mew about how important it is that they work through their jealous feelings, because, um, Jesus, I guess? And agreed on the "I need a BFF" foolishness. I would think that the worst possible candidate for a BFF would be a stranger who's banging your husband.

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, ReadMeLattice said:

Yeah, I honestly cannot think of a single solitary reason why anyone would want a sister wife if it wasn't for very specific religious reasons or if they didn't also want to be with the wife themselves. The wife gets less sex, less romantic love, and less quality time, as well as a built-in competitor, all for the sake of a friendship? Which is available outside of marriage? It's not my thing but I could at least understand polyamory/a throuple because it's more sex/romance for all involved. Why on earth do I NEED my best friend to be fucking my husband?

One thing I've learned about polyamorists (having seen that Showtime series) is that they have to talk endlessly about every interaction.  What a bore and a chore!

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

21 hours ago, Nancybeth said:

Any of these women that are trying to sell this whole, "I want to have a sister wife to have a BFF!" need to seriously re-think this strategy. Watch "Sister Wives." Hell, check out the Brineys from S1. These women are inherently going to compete with each other, unless they're going for a polyamory throuple situation vs. polygamy. 

Totally agree.  In fact, I've wondered why the original wives don't take a more active role in determining just how sexy the new wife should be, with an eye to thrupledom.  I think that might cool a few jets, and if their polygamy isn't for religious purposes (yeah, right) I think they're super foolish to rule out sexual relationships among all of them.  It's my belief (don't hate me) that women in general are more able to accept and enjoy sexual activities of various sorts from massage up to, say, some sort of penetration, with other women--without identifying as lesbians, just as pleasure-seekers--than men are (well duh).  Is this polyamory?  IDK, but I do believe this--it's why foreplay is so important to women.  IMO.

Anyway, with the wives more specifically interested in sexual possibilities with the new "sister wives" (would that be incest?) I bet the men's interest would be of a more wholesome sort and less patriarchal for sure.

And like most Biblically-justified behavior, the idea of multiple wives because Abraham did it flies in the face of every atom of logic the almighty ever blessed humankind with.  In the Bible, picking up firewood on the Sabbath is a capital offense.  Chew on that, Howdy Doody.

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post

Garrick- get a clue and watch the other Sister Wives show. NO kissing, hugging, pawing and sucking face in front of the other wife (wives). Have some respect, you jerk. 

p.s. That's the only thing I like about the "other" show. 

All of these couples are so creepy. For some reason I feel so sorry for the Snowden kids. Women trapsing in and out of their lives until the parents find the right ones to join their family, if ever. How pathetic and sad. 

  • Love 18

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, GussieK said:

One thing I've learned about polyamorists (having seen that Showtime series) is that they have to talk endlessly about every interaction.  What a bore and a chore!

So if you are a polyamorist AND a vegan, no one ever gets to put a word in edgewise.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 1
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

All of these couples are so creepy. For some reason I feel so sorry for the Snowden kids. Women trapsing in and out of their lives until the parents find the right ones to join their family, if ever. How pathetic and sad. 

Yes, not only pathetic and sad. I think it’s emotionally abusive to the kids.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So they can work to overcome their "jealousy", which is apparently the worst sin a person can commit! They all mew about how important it is that they work through their jealous feelings, because, um, Jesus, I guess? And agreed on the "I need a BFF" foolishness. I would think that the worst possible candidate for a BFF would be a stranger who's banging your husband.

It makes me think of Lenny Bruce who pushed his wife for a threesome with another woman only to have his wife and the other woman fall in love/have an affair.  He had a joke that (male) comedians don't joke about lesbians because they don't know if they're married to one. (Note, this was quite some time ago. Lenny died in 1966). Of course in this situation the man would have to "overcome his jealousy" which seems to be a critical task for women only. 

I don't think any of them consider that if the wives really do become close friends they might spend some quality time discussing what they don't like about the husband or doing a little compare and contrast in which hubby does not come out looking so great. The wives might go find someone who can satisfy their needs - emotional and sexual.

Somehow Kermit doesn't strike me as a passionate lover, Sidian is too full of himself to be worthwhile in the sack, and dmitri always has that "I can't believe this woman might have sex with me look" like he's doing a pizza delivery porno.  Pretty sure The King just lays there and waits for the women to worship the little King of which he is so proud (and clearly thinking with).    

  • Love 4
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

It makes me think of Lenny Bruce who pushed his wife for a threesome with another woman only to have his wife and the other woman fall in love/have an affair.  He had a joke that (male) comedians don't joke about lesbians because they don't know if they're married to one. (Note, this was quite some time ago. Lenny died in 1966). Of course in this situation the man would have to "overcome his jealousy" which seems to be a critical task for women only. 

I don't think any of them consider that if the wives really do become close friends they might spend some quality time discussing what they don't like about the husband or doing a little compare and contrast in which hubby does not come out looking so great. The wives might go find someone who can satisfy their needs - emotional and sexual.

Somehow Kermit doesn't strike me as a passionate lover, Sidian is too full of himself to be worthwhile in the sack, and dmitri always has that "I can't believe this woman might have sex with me look" like he's doing a pizza delivery porno.  Pretty sure The King just lays there and waits for the women to worship the little King of which he is so proud (and clearly thinking with).    

You forced me to ponder which bed from this show I would choose to crawl into.  I went through all the men, and all the women, and now my coffee has grown cold because I have switched to thinking of various ways to kill myself.

  • Love 5
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Do any of these husbands ever look at the first wife and see how miserable they are? They all look so heart broken and sad. 

I cannot stand Garrick. The wives can't be together because it's against God's will, but he can sleep with whoever he wants and that is fine? I just want to punch him in his stupid, homophobic face. I would love for him to show me where in the Bible it says God wants us men tohave multiple wives.

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

Do any of these husbands ever look at the first wife and see how miserable they are? They all look so heart broken and sad. 

I cannot stand Garrick. The wives can't be together because it's against God's will, but he can sleep with whoever he wants and that is fine? I just want to punch him in his stupid, homophobic face. I would love for him to show me where in the Bible it says God wants us men tohave multiple wives.

I am 100% with you on his punchability factor. especially when he sits there with his mouth open.  His biblical vision is based on the old testament.  Since he is Christian, does he not see the new testament as setting the rules?  Shouldn't the teachings of Christ be his guide?  Makes me want to find a way to inflict plagues upon him.  I guess I won't start gathering locusts, frogs and flies quite yet, but I wouldn't mind if he got a serious case of lice.  I also question how his Christianity allows sex outside of marriage with his Brazilian non-bombshell.  

Also, Ashley's forehead adornments are getting more and more elaborate.  Does she have stencils?  Are they stick on?  How much time does she spend adding these?  And why, oh why, must she inflict them upon her daughter? 

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post

Just popping in to say that I’m not convinced that Sidian isn’t being played by Hillary Swank. Look at him and the way he speaks. It’s her 😂

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/8/2021 at 11:51 AM, bichonblitz said:

Garrick- get a clue and watch the other Sister Wives show. NO kissing, hugging, pawing and sucking face in front of the other wife (wives). Have some respect, you jerk. 

p.s. That's the only thing I like about the "other" show. 

Right? I was yelling in my head, stop making Kody Brown a positive example!

And his relentlessly calling Danielle "Sister" to desexualize her while he has his paws all over Roberta. And Danielle wearing her "Choose happiness" T-shirt like she's trying to desperately brainwash herself. That guy is such bad news. I was watching something on Democracy Now last night that said Mexico is one of the most dangerous countries on earth (for journalists, but details). If there's gonna be violence anyway, would it be so awful if Garrick just wandered into it?

Edited by TakeAPinotGrigio · Reason: ETA: the creepy husband has a name
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post

I finally forced myself to watch the whole episode, but it took all week.  I don't understand why I punish myself watching these creeps.

Sophi, Colton, and tammy---I hope I get the names correct.   His fundy Mormon group believes God has wives so to be more like God he must also have multiple wives.   Tammy looks unhappy.  It was interesting to hear him say that until recently when they all moved into the same house that the two wives lived in different towns.  He has 2 wives, a child, a day job and a farm.  He's a busy boy.   The video chat they did with the prospective #3 in NC was very awkward.

Snowdens--- I didn't like them in the prior seasons, and they seem worse now.  I just think they are in it for tv exposure.  And Dmitri is also in it for extra sex.  They will just have a series of possible "sister wives" parade through their lives; the children will need massive amounts of therapy when they are older.

Danielle and Garrick---- finally someone I find more disgusting than that McGee guy.  The 'large wife" is a doormat and he is trampling on her.  She should have insisted on a room down the hall or on a different floor.  She seems very dim.   He isn't much smarter, but he did manipulate her into the divorce so there's that.   The "small wife" wants a green card.   If she wants a rich husband, she is going to be disappointed.

Tosha and Sidon or Simeon --or whatev his stupid name is----she's a little brighter than Danielle, but not much.  Very low bar to be smarter than Danielle.   I wonder how many takes it took to film their "pick up" lines with the bar maid?  He is almost as creepy as Garrick.

I think we were spared the boring couple in NC who are upset that their sister wife has run off.  

So far, I hate everyone.  It should be a great season.

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Garrick -   I hope that whatever church these you are a member of publicly tosses your butt out like the Brown's church did with them.  Come on, Garrick!!!!!  You are on TV telling the world that you are sleeping with another woman outside of marriage FOR RELIGIOUS REASONS???????   How can you do that with a straight face??

Dannielle's family, go rescue your family member.  Save her from a life of degradation and humiliation.  Have an intervention.  Kidnap her.  Do something!!  If not, the PT gang is gonna have to form a posse and go rescue that poor woman.

This couple is just too much!!!

 

 

  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/5/2021 at 10:18 PM, suev3333 said:

Omg....those poor kids are going to be so confused.   "But i thought she was my other mommy? Then who is this lady?".     Now they're bringing in another.  And the kids are climbing all over the new sis wives.  It's just weird all around.  

Danielle looks so sad, and her hub, of course, looks as happy as a clam.   New meat!!!  Yay!!.    Ugh

And the joel olsteen look alike dude.    Him and his, "we do what God wants us to do.  We won't go against him".  What a crock of bull.  Don't bring him into it.  You should be concentrating on your upcoming baby and wife, not who you're gonna sleep with on any night.  These men  pfft 🙄🙄🙄...why don't we ever see women with 3 husbands.   It's all about one thing, how much sex from different women they're getting.   

But its all entertaining as hell to watch!! 😁

 

 

tLC had one episode of a show where a woman had two husbands. It used to be On demand but maybe it can be found on D+?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I watched that.. I don't know why but to me it was creepy . I am not saying the idea of a woman having 2 husbands is creepy just the family showed was ...I don't know just off.

I  got a gay  vibe from the stay-at-home husbands tbh.

I'd like to see one where  a woman has a husband and a wife-and they're not alowed  to touch each other! Fair is fair!

  • Love 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size