Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: I Gotta Have Faith

• Start Topic

It almost seems like Sophie is the first wife. It just seems she likes to take the lead or is maybe the boss of the family. I don't know why Tami wanted her as a sister wife. Sophie doesn't seem sincere to me. Their husband (I can't remember his name) looks better this season with facial hair lol. Tami seems happy about the third wife, maybe so Sophie can see how Tami felt when she first came into their family. It just seems like Sophie and the husband are more of a couple their Tami the actual first wife. Their daughter Sadie is adorable. The potential new wife seemed weird. I think the Winders should not look for anyone else. They should learn each other more first. Especially with a baby being born now in their lives. Maybe the new wife is just for a "storyline".

• Love 1

When GarrDick suggested ( i assume he did) that he and Danielle get divorced and he marry this foreign woman - she should have said NO F^CKIN’ WAY... you want this find an American!  Has she no backbone? No say or voice in this mess ?  GarrDick is gonna dump her and she’ll have ZILCH. Only thing i hope for if he pulls something like that is Roberta the non-bomb dumps him the day she gets her green card 

it’s infuriating the way GarrDick is acting towards Danielle

Danielle ..... he’s on a pink cloud with a new girlfriend - wake up. You’re OUT

• Love 7
On 4/11/2021 at 6:42 PM, xls said:

I'd like to see one where  a woman has a husband and a wife-and they're not allowed to touch each other! Fair is fair!

OR, how about all the adults beyond the age of consent, with reason and accountability, decide for themselves whom they'd like to touch?

It gives me the eyerolls when Kody Brown's women ruuuuush to dispel any notion that a kiss on the cheek or a friendly embrace between sisterwives might be construed as romantic.

In this show, it's all about what's happening in the conjugal bed.  I'd enjoy it more if all the parties were "allowed" to go wherever that leads, and not just the wild stallion with his pack of domesticated broodmares.