Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Where Are They Now? Maja and Justin LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I hear ya sister! This past year is coming back to bite me in my considerable ass.

I have been walking a lot since the gyms are closed still in my area, and the only form of exercise available to me is walking outside.  Now that the weather is turning nicer again, I expect to up my game from 2-3 miles at a time back to 5-6 miles at a time.  

• Love 5
Just now, nokat said:

I'm happy to see the snark is still here.  You are presuming the poundicipants wear shoes.

Some of them do, but not usually the kind with laces.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

So the poor Aunt will get paid by Mommy to take care of Maja?      I don't think the aunt is in great shape to take care of whiny Maja.     There can be no other reason for someone to leave their life, and take care of Maja.     I love how many poundticipants have a studio, or maybe a one bedroom, and Maja has a very nice two bedroom.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Maja's aunt doesn't have the accent that her mother has. Maybe this is an aunt on her father's side? 

Both her parents are immigrants.  I think that aunt is much younger (she looks much younger) so maybe she was a child when she came over?  Usually those who move before the age of 10-12 or so lose their accent...  

5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I hear ya sister! This past year is coming back to bite me in my considerable ass.

Last year I was running. This year I'm sitting on my expanding ass. I need to work on that.

I am getting a kayak. Looking forward to that.

Maja's on, and so far her aunt hasn't stabbed her. Still a chance...

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well Aunt Margaret knows how to talk to Maja. "You look wonderful! So thin! How are things since Christian abandoned you?" Holy shit. 

I am slapping the couch and screaming with laughter!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Bonus - you get to meet hunky firefighters when they load the 600 pounder into the van. 

I had the pleasure of chatting up 3 hunky firefighters yesterday. It was the best part of an awkward situation involving my mom not being able to climb steps into her house. 

• Love 9

Good Evening Pounders!  Tried to get in earlier but it was closed.  Eating habits was a Circle K Chicken Sandwich, a small bag of Whisps, and a vegetable tray w/ dip.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

TLC do you think your viewers are stooopid?

The hypochondriac Outdaughtered woman is having a heart attack? LOLOLOL 

More ridiculous than the Kardashians.

If I woke up to that many same age kids that all called me "Mom", I'd have heart failure too. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Good Evening Pounders!  Tried to get in earlier but it was closed.  Eating habits was a Circle K Chicken Sandwich, a small bag of Whisps, and a vegetable tray w/ dip.

Two out of three ain't bad!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I had the pleasure of chatting up 3 hunky firefighters yesterday. It was the best part of an awkward situation involving my mom not being able to climb steps into her house. 

I'm sorry about your mom having a bad day. Hunky firefighters though!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ShoePrincess said:

I have a kayak. Love it. Great workout for the upper body. We live on a lake, so I have no excuses for not paddling.

I think loading it onto my car will be the upper body workout. And I got a stepladder. (I'm short.)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well Aunt Margaret knows how to talk to Maja. "You look wonderful! So thin! How are things since Christian abandoned you?" Holy shit. 

Well, the aunt and mom both seem to be on the super fluffy side.

I had Justin confused with the guy from TX or OK who wanted a singing career.   I forgot Christine until they showed a flashback of  her.  Maya and her little car are hard to forget as well as her temper tantrums.

I hope Justin gets to go to the chop shop for skin surgery. 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, the aunt and mom both seem to be on the super fluffy side.

I had Justin confused with the guy from TX or OK who wanted a singing career.   I forgot Christine until they showed a flashback of  her.  Maya and her little car are hard to forget as well as her temper tantrums.

I hope Justin gets to go to the chop shop for skin surgery. 

• Love 5

Interesting episode tonight.  We've got the adorable successful Justin, and I know it's a little evil, but man I hope this nasty beeeotch Maja goes down like the Titanic.   God she looks so effing scary nasty.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

This Etsy commercial, with the wood framed dog bed. Doesn't that just look like a toe stub waiting to happen?

I don't know about dog beds, but the footboard of my own bed has given me more bruises than all the other furniture I have ever owned - combined.  I swear it can magically extend on all sides in order to catch my legs!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

If I woke up to that many same age kids that all called me "Mom", I'd have heart failure too. 

Every time I see them complaining about having had a litter, I just keep telling the TV "it was your choice."

The TV never responds.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

I think Xena would be offended.

Warriors and princesses all over the world are offended. They are composing strongly worded emails to TLC as we speak. 

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

This Etsy commercial, with the wood framed dog bed. Doesn't that just look like a toe stub waiting to happen?

I always watch that Etsy commercial with my mouth hanging open because I can't imagine anyone wanting any of those things. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Why in F does she have a blonde hair braid?

It was the only one they had at the Dollar Tree.

"It'll do."