Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Tammy's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Do you really have to sit on the same couch with her eating pancake syrup and bacon...

How else will we know about her sTRuGgLE?!

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have YouTube TV and I have the same problem! Drives me nuts! You have a sister in complaint. 

I try not to rely on VOD on youtube tv. If you add it to your library and record it lets you ff. I do appreciate the big library of past seasons. I watch true crime and there's a lot in their library

• Love 2

I don't get it. Dr Now, a millionaire, has a "book" whose cover looks like it was designed by a child using WordPerfect. 

My experience with Lent is that the first week is the hardest and then you adjust to a completely new diet, and then your body just accepts it.  So how come she says 'it's getting harder every day"?  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I can't wait to read Penny's book, "Finding My Yellow Brick Road And My Fried Wontons." 

Or James' book.. "Owww My Leg!" may he RIP 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

A plate of sausage and mom being an asshole - not a formula for success.

My wife did WW last year and she said all sausage is high in points.. Turkey sausage has been lying to us.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Why do they have a new dog? OMG I hope the other one wasn't hit by a car!! Or used as an emergency protein snack.

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I don't get it. Dr Now, a millionaire, has a "book" whose cover looks like it was designed by a child using WordPerfect. 

You said WORD PERFECT and I legitimately cried

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have YouTube TV and I have the same problem! Drives me nuts! You have a sister in complaint. 

I realize it is the "price to pay" for on demand, but if I see that one about awkward conversations or the father-daughter one again, I am going to scream.  I usually leave the room, then when I come back I have to hit rewind.   I do like the cat jogger in the one about pre-diabetes, but I think that is because I have seen fewer of them. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Not sure what y'all are seeing, but I'm seeing an ad here for t-shirts & caps that say "I'm fully vaccinated, you can hug me".  😁

And that, ladies and gents, is why we can't have nice things. The FDA and the drug companies have said we need to continue to social distance and mask, even after vaccination. The public document from the FDA and Pfizer, released just before the vaccine was released, says they don't know how long the vaccine will benefit people (there's a technical term here, but the TV's on and I can't think), so we have to continue to be cautious. "asymptomatic cases in combination with reduced mask-wearing and social distancing could result in significant continued transmission" Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee Meeting December 10, 2020 FDA   Stay away from me, plague carrier! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Month 1-- 594

Month 3-- 575 at home

Month 4-- 550 at office

Who takes a dog to the doctor's office?   You know they bought that 'service dog' vest off of the internet.

By the way Serenitti is spelled with 2 "T"s.    

So 40 more pounds off and weight loss surgery?    Never happen, I'm guessing Covid will intervene, and she won't succeed. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Just wanted to say hello, pounders. I’m sitting in the dark and can’t watch...electricity out all day due to storms, but looks like I have some snark here to entertain me. 😊

Oh no I hope you get power soon!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Why do they have a new dog? OMG I hope the other one wasn't hit by a car!! Or used as an emergency protein snack.

They were both in the house. 

• Useful 1

I’m late to the snarkiest. I had a Prolia injection today, and I always feel tired and out of sort for a day or two afterwards.

At least Tammy wears clothes and has some education, She might have some success.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Why cant someone stay outside with the damn dog? I'm so sick of everyone thinking their dog belongs everywhere. 

I'd rather be with the dog than the people!🤣🤣

• Love 4