Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Tammy's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I guess the son lives on his own with his own family...  maybe that's why he isn't part of the show (maybe he will show up yet?)  and the daughters live with her - but is the father of Serenity's child in the picture?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Her daughter is very pretty.  And somehow managed to stay in decent shape...  hopefully she broke the addiction chain plaguing this family.

I hope that order Tammy dictated is for the family and not just for herself!

• Love 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Her books are everywhere!! The baby is sitting on them.

At least she reads!!  Books are a rarity on this show.

How do I have my silver-lining moment so early in the episode?!

image.png.9ed12c8b46c8471a46a40dce56bda91f.png

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"How can you stop eating?" 

Well, gee Tammy. Maybe you could start by eating an 11 egg omelette instead of the full dozen. 

Fries AND mashed potatoes? Now there's a woman who loves her spuds!

Well it is St Patrick’s Day.

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I can't believe the size of that breakfast platter!    The plate looked by enough for the deluxe deli tray.      

After that huge breakfast, I can't wait to see what lunch and dinner will look like. 

In the Before Time, a catering company did a tasting at my work. Tammy's plates remind me of the platters they used. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

25 tender meal to start with, throw on some fish fillers, mashed potatoes and cookies. Just for one person?!

Mash potatoes AND fries!

Just now, TazDevil said:

OMG, I thought she was ordering all that food for all of the people in the house.  Looks like it's all on her tv tray.

The daughter was having some as well.. but it was probably 90/10 split in favor of Tammy...

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok I’m tired and missed it....does she have a son as well that is just not living there?

Yes, her oldest child was a son, sounds like he lives separately and has a year old baby... 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok I’m tired and missed it....does she have a son as well that is just not living there?

Yes, has a son-oldest child.  I think he lives elsewhere.  I'm tired too, and I missed the big platter/plate that everyone's talking about! 😩

12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What does she get that food served on? A manhole cover?

I ran to the kitchen to make sure I didn't have that GIGANTOR size plate.. OMG

• LOL 3

I'll try to hang in there a bit more, but I'm already losing interest.   Yawn.  This entire season has been a real snoozer, and it's not the lack of actual surgery.  Maybe the covid put a damper on Dr Now's business?

(P.S.  I was praying Tammy would be Tammy Slaton, but no such luck.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 2