Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Tammy's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Through tough times, food has always been Tammy's friend. But now she has gotten so big that her daughters and mother have moved home to care for her, and unless Dr. Now can get her to confront her grief, food might be her killer.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the initial US showing.

Original air date 2021.03.17

Good evening my darlings! How y'all doin'?

Eating habit? A delicious salad with mixed greens, grape tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, black olives, chicken, and a little cheese, topped with my own homemade lemon vinaigrette. 

• Love 10

Tammy Patton,

Age 41 

From Wichita Falls, TX (That's where Doug was from a few seasons ago, Doug and his wife both had WLS, and they really were doing well with the last update). 

Even though she's in Texas, it's almost a 6 hour drive to Dr. Now's office. 

Wow!   That breakfast is so many thousands of calories, and grease.   Eggs, lots of ham, biscuits, and a lot of sausage and stuff on the rest of the platter.  

She's always been overweight.   150 by 10 years old.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Good evening! My eating habit tonight was a Stouffer's frozen dinner (fettuccine alfredo with chicken and broccoli) and a chocolate chip cookie.

My girlfriend is in the hospital tonight. She's having her gallbladder removed tomorrow.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Hello. 

lilo and stitch hello GIF

3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Happy St. Patrick's Day Pounders.  I'm here with my Irish Creme.

I have Irish Cream Brownie ice cream in the freezer...

Young adult kids quit work to take care of mom. Check.

• Love 1

Hi All!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hope this one will be a good one.  I need something that either puts me off eating entirely, or something that inspires me - our Lent started this week, and the first week is always the most brutal one.  No meat, poultry, eggs of any kind, though I still continue eating dairy.   Eating habit will be baked teriyaki salmon and asparagus a little later, I just finished work two minutes ago. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ShortyMac said:

Hey, all. Happy St. Patrick's Day. Eating habit is corned beef, cabbage, carrots, a potato, and leftover pork roast and sauerkraut. Famished.

You're still hungry after all that? Better call Dr Now!  😃

• LOL 2

Hey Pounders! Didn't do livechat the last couple of weeks and it's not as bearable if I don't have you all to snark with. Gotta say, kind of like the decor of the apt. Could be cleaner, but it's not the usual institutional bland chic most of their homes are. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Good evening! My eating habit tonight was a Stouffer's frozen dinner (fettuccine alfredo with chicken and broccoli) and a chocolate chip cookie.

My girlfriend is in the hospital tonight. She's having her gallbladder removed tomorrow.

AAAH!  Had that done. Good luck to her.

I appreciate that Tammy still has her boxspring wrapped in plastic. Like, she was in such a hurry to lay down she couldn't be bothered to unwrap it.