Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Tammy's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Month 1 594

Month 3 575 at home

Month 4 550 office

1 yr 2 mo 552

1 yr 4 mo 496- down 56 lbs.   That's good.    She's even sounds better.  

1 yr 5 mo 468 she's really trying. 

Approved again for surgery, in a couple of months or so, depending on Demon Covid. 

Mama Pauline still matches her mask to her outfit.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Hey, I want to share that today I became a footnote in my state's legal history.  We had a big deal game changing case come down from the state Supreme Court on Feb 25, and today a case of mine is the first Court of Appeals case to cite the state Supreme Court case, resulting in a reversed conviction.  It was entered on Westlaw about midmorning and I got several calls asking to see my brief (legal stuff, not my underpants).  It was sort of intoxicating to be somewhat recognized.

Congratulations! That is excellent!

Always a reminder to wear clean briefs

• LOL 9

She finally got it!  Better late than never.  And I really do worry about delay in surgery derailing her progress... though she seems to be sticking with it for now.

• Love 4
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

What's worse it that it's a near guarantee we'll see Tammy AGAIN in another boring, forgettable two-hour episode.

Please Lord, don't smite me.  I'm begging you!

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Hey, I want to share that today I became a footnote in my state's legal history.  We had a big deal game changing case come down from the state Supreme Court on Feb 25, and today a case of mine is the first Court of Appeals case to cite the state Supreme Court case, resulting in a reversed conviction.  It was entered on Westlaw about midmorning and I got several calls asking to see my brief (legal stuff, not my underpants).  It was sort of intoxicating to be somewhat recognized.

Congratulations!  That's awesome!

• Love 2

Goodnight, Pounders! Thank you for making this unwatchable snoozefest bearable. See you next week for yet another craptastical two hours of absolutely nothing punctuated by a thousand ads for Progressive Insurance and Discovery+.

Just now, Eldemarge said:

I wonder if we'll be able to see actual surgeries this season?  Or is Covid the culprit?  I mean, also the failing patients but other than that...

And most all of the poundicipants are in TX or within driving distance.  I think covid definitely took a toll on this formerly great in a bad way show.  No forced relocations. 

• Love 5