Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Tammy's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I saw the weight gain but I ignored it because food made her happy. Good going, mom. 

My grandmother was a practical nurse. She should have known enough not to let my mother get huge, but she did. My mother is 90 and I'm not going to ask her why Nana let her get so big, but I sure would like to know. I think it's criminal for parents to let their kids get so big.  There was a girl baby who died as an infant. It seems that my grandparents spoiled my mother, since she was now their only girl. Still, how you could let a kid get to the size of 2 people, I don't know. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Mash potatoes AND fries!

I used to occasionally go to one of those meat and 3 places with a co-worker.  That is what she always ordered on Thursday when they had fried chicken.   I will say the mashed potatoes were home made and the fries were about the best I have ever had.    I used to just order the small BBQ sandwich, and she would actually share her fries with me.  I hate that the place was sold. 

Oh, I forgot to guess the weight.

I am guessing 626. 

I can't figure out whether it's awesome or not that, once Tammy's mother knew the film crew was coming, she thought to put on her onesie pajamas and think she was presentably dressed.

4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Heading to Dr. Now's already?  I'm guessing 639.

I'm going with 677

2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Five hour drive?  How many fast food stops does that equate to?

Five. She'll need to stop and "stretch my legs". 

9 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Her books are everywhere!! The baby is sitting on them.

9 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Boobs,lol

7 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

At least she reads!!  Books are a rarity on this show.

How do I have my silver-lining moment so early in the episode?!

image.png.9ed12c8b46c8471a46a40dce56bda91f.png

3 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

For a moment, I was like, "BOOKS?  WHERE?" Unprecendented!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I thought I missed something while I was chowing down, on these dry-ass peanuts.

In my mind, I was like, my Poundticipants wouldn't lead me astray talking about all these books scattered around the room, so much so, the baby is getting paper cuts as we watch.  Even with my 15/15 eyesight, I was rolling with it....then the great reveal.   A TYPO!!!!

Y'all are killing me tonight.

Still laughing...

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

I really want someone to succeed this season. Anyone. Could Tammy be the one?  

She will not.

ETA: That's not a spoiler, of course!

Edited by Guest