Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Into Your Arms

• Start Topic

Natalie panics when Mike gets cold feet. Yara wants to go home. Rebecca questions Zied's intentions. Tarik breaks Hazel's trust. Stephanie considers a future with Harris. Amira changes her mind.

Airs: Sunday March 14 @ 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Some psychics would appreciate Stephanie’s dependence on them and her money. Some would not. They would tell her to sense and. not think and to use common sense.  Not to keep calling them.

Nah.  A psychic would never want a well-to-do(ish) customer to stop calling.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

The rich customer can still rack up thousands of dollars in debt at $9.99 per minute. Stephanie is a bit codependent with her psychic. 

• Love 4

This is going to be such a great episode. It feels like it is finally getting wrapped up.

You can see the sand flea bites in the morning on Stephanie's jawline. It was spooky watching her command HairUs to make her a nice surprise. Sad and compelling TV I could watch on a loop. I am not a nice person. Not today. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

I’m looking forward to the season ending just so I can see all the year old babies that were born during/immediately after filming - and of course, who has broken up.

OMG poor babies 😢

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The rich customer can still rack up thousands of dollars in debt at $9.99 per minute. Stephanie is a bit codependent with her psychic. 

I had to LOL when Pychic referred to Ryan... she called him Repugnant as if that was his given name 😎

Edited by endure
  • LOL 3

Too bad the cameras weren’t rolling when Mike and Natalie had their blow-up.  Apparently, the romantic haze wore off. He needs to stop playing with her emotions.  Either commit or let her go.

If Yara is so unhappy, she really should go home.  Clearly, her life in America isn’t what she thought it would be. 

• Love 19

Amira and Andrew - why is she wasting her time on him? He wasn't the one going to a land of riots and quarantine with little food available. She was stuck in the middle of the action. And now she is hesitating on having kids? I'd be hesitating on him. She apparently didn't get on the plane? Hope so. Go back to France. Did she quit her job (if she had one)? How can she afford all these trips much less get that much vacation time? I'd be thinking that the Universe is giving me a very strong message to not go to the US.

Tarik and Hazel - if she wants a girlfriend, why is she marrying Tarik? He gets zero say in the woman she chooses to make part of a 'family'? He should have some input since he will most likely be funding both women for a while. The rose petals seemed overly romantic and a show. Tarik is lucky he has carpet on the steps. Otherwise, Hazel could easily wipe out on them if she has bare feet. And who is going to clean that mess up?

Yara and Jovi - of course he didn't come home by 11 pm. Wonder what happened between him and the blonde lady upstairs at the bar. Will it come back to haunt him? Reeking of alcohol is not a good look when you have to get up early in the AM. Instead of going out, stay home and pack. Unless becoming a parent launches a shift in him, he will continue to drink and most likely continue to visit strip clubs, all in the guise of 'work' or whatever excuse he can find. Think long and hard, Yara, about signing up for this for however long it lasts.

Rebecca and Zied - you've had 2 years to plan your wedding to your 27 year old fiance. You never knew about Ramadan and its various restrictions? Marry the dude during your lunch break and have a big party after. You don't wait til the 90 days is almost up and hold the marriage over his head and hope that he doesn't do a 180 like your former Moroccan husband, or wherever he was from.  Too bad your dress doesn't fit.  I'm sure there are shops where you are and you can find another dress to wear to your fourth wedding. 

Natalie and Mike - so the happy ending is now what? With three days left on your visa, Mike just changed his mind? Just like that? Was there some blowup or did his feet get cold in his farm pond? Was there an argument? Is it some sort of revenge for you throwing back his ring? You did this to me and now it's your turn? No details except her sobbing and now she has to go back to Europe. Mike, if you didn't want to marry her or had doubts, you could have not dragged it out til it was time for the visa to expire. Let her go. If this is not a real storyline, Natalie is a very good actress. I, as a viewer, do not want to be used if this is just fakery. It's not drama, and it's disrespectful to the audience. It's also a nasty thing to do to someone. Not like she can call a friend for a ride to that person's home. She is stuck in the US with nowhere to go. Maybe it's all drama and Mike will go to the airport and change his mind. I would think long and hard before saying yes to going through with the marriage. Games really aren't fun when only one player knows the rules.

Stephanie and Ryan er Harris er whoever - So this Harris dude who may be looking for a way out is nice to you for a short period of time. You dumped your 27 year old 'fiance' and then 2 minutes later take up with his cousin. You can't spend 3 days alone? You need comfort? His mom is looking for him and calls your office when she knows you are in Belize? Have you no boundaries? Stay away from any of the dudes at the resort, especially since you are paying for their company and their attention. Plus you need to call your psychic to see what she has to say about Harris being the next 'one'? Stop calling her! You are sort of in a codependent relationship with her. And sort of an addiction to advice from her. Listen to your own instinct. After a time yeah, maybe call your psychic to see how things are going in your relationship. The Universe doesn't choose who you marry. You get options. Some may be good, some may not. Spend some time on the beach, have a few nice meals and then fly back home. Do some work on yourself before hooking up with every Tom, Ryan, and Harris.

Edited by Frozendiva
forgot Stephanie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 23
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I wonder if her psychic has a day job and is only doing this as a side hustle.  Because if I was getting calls all time of the day and night and I had to get up for work, I'd set some boundaries.  I also wonder if Stephanie now pays a flat fee or monthly retainer to have her psychic oncall.  

• Useful 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, nytonc said:

I’m prepared to hate Mike but first I want to know if Natalie pulled some psycho stunt the night before the wedding. They sure looked happy the night before.  I have a feeling she couldn’t keep her shit together for 24 hours straight.  

I expect Mike was "looking for an excuse" and Natalie gave him one. 

I'm not a Natalie fan in the slightest, but boy, this sounds like making it 25 miles in a marathon just to collapse.  Her lesson for the future should be not to hide her crazy, but to let it out gradually, over time.  Kinda like how frogs don't realize they are being boiled until the last minute.  Let the men see your crazy in increments, not all at once.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

He is a poor man in a country full of poor people.  Isn't she counting on ulterior motives for any Belizean man to date her?  That's part of her shtick, to take advantage of their desperation and poverty...so of course they have ulterior motives.  

I should be a psychic. 

She seems to see these dudes as holiday souvenirs that she brings home.

No one is going to reveal their ulterior motive to you within 5 minutes. If Harris was maybe in his late 30s to mid 40s, he might have less of a motive other than he genuinely cares for her and wants to spend time with her. She knows that he is not anywhere near being an equal to her in any way - finances, home, has kids with one or two other women. He comes with a lot of baggage and her baggage is musty. There is no life partner in him. She is in her early 50s and should have some sort of basic life experience and the decency to turn these dudes down.

• Love 14
15 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Especially if that's how they earn their living. Catching a whale like that would be a good deal. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Natalie and Mike - so the happy ending is now what? With three days left on your visa, Mike just changed his mind? Just like that? Was there some blowup or did his feet get cold in his farm pond? Was there an argument? Is it some sort of revenge for you throwing back his ring? You did this to me and now it's your turn? No details except her sobbing and now she has to go back to Europe.

I don't think anything happened or that he changed his mind. He's been stringing her along since she landed. Hell, you could see his disappointment when she called and told him her visa was approved. I know she's crazy but when he refused to give her the rig back within the first few weeks of her landing she should've left. I don't know what game he's playing, but I feel sorry for her. I'm sure he'll follow her to the airport or whatever and everything will be fine, but right now Im kinda starting to see why she's so nutty. That's some major passive aggressive bullshit. 

• Love 21
On 3/14/2021 at 10:49 PM, nytonc said:

What kind of wedding is Rebecca holding out for during a pandemic? If she loves Zied as much as she claims, ramming it down our throats every week, she should marry him now and have her 4th or whatever number it will be, when the world reopens.  So mach drama! 

Right? You'd think that, with three weddings under her belt already, she'd have exhausted her lust for a big splashy do.

This woman is insane. And can I just add, that if I called my mother crying in the middle of the night because I hurt my foot, she would laugh herself silly before hanging up on me.  

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 13
  • Love 7

Some people actually think Mike is doing this to "surprise" her with a good wedding. If that were true then I'd still "GO UKRAINE."

Stephanie and Harris are consenting adults. If she wants to go somewhere and have her some exotic vacation sex then more power to her. What turns me off is that she seems to enjoy feeling financially superior to these men and dangling the US over their heads. 

• Love 17

Miss Pigtails continues to be the most ridiculous character to me.  That's saying a lot considering the other contenders.  You're 50, lose the effin pigtails!!  I loved Zied's reaction to her freaking out over losing her ring - "WTF do you want me to do about it?"  LOL!  That's a pretty typical guy's response.  She wants him to be all worried and frantic about it too?  Those effin pigtails are too tight, Rebecca.

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Andrew is a gaslighting, controlling POS.  I have never forgiven him for the Mexico situation and him just staying at this resort jet skiing and eating steak pretending to give a shit about Amira.  So now, he sends her to a country that is having riots, on Rona lockdown, and has supply issues with food.  He doesn't call and such bc he is so very busy.  Amira was scared (I would be too), and felt that he once again pressured her and he abandoned her.  Again, where is his uncertain sacrifice?  Now he wants to be all butthurt b/c she is questioning whether his gaslighting, entitled ass would be selfless enough to be a father? 

The way he was talking to her mother made me irate.  "She says I have an angry side and now she may not want kids."  No, that is NOT what she said.  She wants to be secure with you before talking kids.  And Andrew, take a tip - be a good husband first.  Right now you are a shitty self centered boyfriend so doubtful you will be a good dad at this point.  And yes you work in a day care but that is not the same as being a parent.  That whole conversation with his mom (whose lisp was very grating) was his way of setting up the scenario of WHEN she dumps his ass so HE looks and like the victim.  She is wondering around a war torn city, grateful for the crew for safety, looking for food, and you are all:  "I am so sad and lonely, poor me."

PS - I would never send my kid to that daycare.  He would come as a role playing kid with a bad lisp and a cape.  Sorry, but get that tongue thrust corrected.  

PPS If my kids wants to wear a cape that is fine but not because he is role modeling that loser.

Tarik - take of that damn map of Thailand shirt.  What a passive aggressive way to say you still want Minty.  When my hubby saw those rose petals he said "That is how you stain your carpet!" and I thought "Who is going to clean them?  Let me guess - Hazel?"  That blue suit was laughable but the proposal was cheesy.  

Rebecca - you lost your ring that YOU paid for.  Asking Zied to feel a certain way in very unfair but then again you are a loser who can't look up when Ramadan is and this is your second Muslim husband.

Mike/Natalie:  sounds like he had a sleepless night and called it off.  Better before than after but the preview of his saying can I have one hug made me want to strike him and I am pretty chill.  Loser.  She should have never have come and please Mike don't show up at the airport to say you changed your mind.  Please.  I said this in the live chat but I had an HR level "discussion" with a now former coworker (it was all her, trust me.  I asked her to do her job and she apparently took umbrage with that.) and after condescending to me, lying and being rather hostile (and creating a hostile work environment) she wanted to hug me.  My response?  "Don't touch me" and I left.

Edited to add:  Tarik is so obvious in wanting to keep all his options open it is cringy.  Now ANOTHER woman is reaching out to you?  And you don't tell her to stop or block her?  Listen, douche, if any contact with ANYONE make your wife uncomfortable, you stop.  None of this hemming and hawing:  "But.....but....but she needs a friend!"  Or whatever he is trying to sell.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Chloe Dog said:

Miss Pigtails continues to be the most ridiculous character to me.  That's saying a lot considering the other contenders.  You're 50, lose the effin pigtails!!  I loved Zied's reaction to her freaking out over losing her ring - "WTF do you want me to do about it?"  LOL!  That's a pretty typical guy's response.  She wants him to be all worried and frantic about it too?  Those effin pigtails are too tight, Rebecca.

She could have asked him to help look for the ring instead of screaming. If she did that to me I would have ignored her too.

• Love 12

I don't know what's more painful: watching these assholes just be their asshole-selves because it's 90DF, watching these assholes whine about COVID (knowing what was to come for the world), or reliving the early days of COVID through the lens of these assholes. It's all horrible.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

She could have asked him to help look for the ring instead of screaming. If she did that to me I would have ignored her too.

She spoke to him like he was her son.  Wait a minute........

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

I think Natalie goes to the airport and can't leave the United States due to Coronavirus lock downs and border closure.  At the same time, Mike comes around. They get married so she is not in expired visa deportation limbo. So she stays. I base this theory on no facts, of course. Otherwise it is all lies and I can't figure it out. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, endure said:

Just me?....or do some of these characters look pretty rough this episode ie Rebecca, Stephanie, Mike and Tarik 😧

Rebecca is an absolute mess.  What was it with those pony tails last night?  What is she, 12 years old? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Angel pie said:

First Rebecca says she wants to spend as much time as possible with Zied when she isn't working, then she leaves him to go visit her daughter.

But...but...her daughter called her crying, in the middle of the night! She'd HURT her FOOT!

1 hour ago, Shelbie said:

Right? Imagine this scenario--Becky comes into the room, visibly upset. Zied, engrossed in his game, doesn't notice. Becky taps him on the shoulder. "Honey? Honey I need your help". Zied looks up, removes headphones. "What is it, my darling?" "Zied, I'm so upset! I've misplaced my engagement ring. I'm looking all over for it! Can you please help me search? It would mean a lot to me". Zied: "of course, my sweet. But don't worry! Our love is more than just a ring! The ring is but a symbol!" Becky: "Oh Zied. You are so wise. But it was a gift from you, and regardless of whether it was a cheap CZ from the market in Tunis, or the Hope Diamond, it is priceless to me! Will you help me in my quest to find it?" Zied: "Of course, my treasure. Your happiness is my only desire". They begin rummaging through the sofa cushions. Scene. 

1 hour ago, Lambie said:

I don't know what's more painful: watching these assholes just be their asshole-selves because it's 90DF, watching these assholes whine about COVID (knowing what was to come for the world), or reliving the early days of COVID through the lens of these assholes. It's all horrible.

It was absolutely surreal watching those scenes. I thought, when I packed up my office supplies and headed out to work from home, that it was going to be for a few weeks. A year later, I'm still here. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

I liked the way Rebecca got mad at Zied and told him (paraphrasing) to "play your video games".  Well, YOU bought them for him, didn't you?  You can't be mad at it now. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18

The pigtails.  Rebecca and Stephanie both, jeez louise.  I'm the same age as Rebecca and every once in a while I try that look out, I think it's got to be somewhat popular for a reason.  That reason is not because I'm 50 and trying to be cute OR trying to keep my hair out of my face.  Let me have my bootcut jeans and doc martens and FEEL like I"m in my 20s.  

Not a single scene kept me interested last night.  And I tried!  I had my dinner in front of me, got all cozy on the couch, and still found myself scrolling down at my phone.  I *do* remember wanting to punch Andrew in the face multiple times.  

Were Brandon and Julia on or did I zone out on them completely?  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I *do* remember wanting to punch Andrew in the face multiple times.  

Please form an orderly line.

16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It was absolutely surreal watching those scenes. I thought, when I packed up my office supplies and headed out to work from home, that it was going to be for a few weeks. A year later, I'm still here. 

Yep!  See you two weeks, kids!  Some students came back in early March who had been gone for a year.  They were so joyful to be back!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

"She says I have an angry side and now she may not want kids."  No, that is NOT what she said. 

Exactly!!! I was literally yelling at my tv during the whole segment.....first, when he and Amira were talking and he mentioned kids....he completely twisted her responses. I thought what she said was reasonable-----she wants to make sure the marriage has a solid foundation before bringing kids into the picture. He counters with "we have been together 2 years." I am sorry, but no.. You have known each other 2 years, mostly via facetime or whatsapp video. You have not lived together and faced the day to day grind for 2 years. Big difference. At no point did Amira say he would not make a good father. He twisted her words and flat out lied to his mother.....he strikes me as one of these douchey guys who just loves to whine about how no woman understands him and OMG why are women such nasty bitches and don't appreciate a good guy like him, etc. 

Natalie/Mike---I was shocked, I admit it. And, her sobbing seemed real. The throwing of that shoe was awesome and full of legit rage. I can see why too----I  mean, we all saw the footage from the day before. That was the most we have seen Mike smiling all season, he seemed actually relieved and super pumped to be getting married the next day. To spring that on her the day of is truly shitty. Normally, yes, I would agree that it is better to speak up and stop it even the day of rather than do something you know is wrong to move forward on but....he knew months ago he didn't want to marry her. He should have canceled her visa, or told her before she got on that plane....I think he wanted the TLC paycheck and Natalie wasn't in on the con. In the previews he wants a hug? Fuck you Mike. If she takes him back, I will be so disappointed. 

Harris/Stephanie----He is definitely better at this game than Ryan. Her favorite wine chilling? smart man, knows the way to her heart and wallet, lol. I think he was being honest----he cares about her, he sees her as a needy, lonely person and he would be more than willing to take care of her and do what he sees as "manly" chores/manual labor in exchange for a better life and opportunity to send home $$ for those kids. BAby mama won't like it, but I think he believes once he presents the benefits for the kids (and her) she will go along for a bit... 

• Love 21

If there is a real reunion where watchers get to ask questions, can someone please ask Rebecca why she thinks pig tails are her look?  I laughed when she screamed at Zied that he wasn’t upset about her lost ring.  I lose stuff sometimes and I don’t want anybody to know. I wonder if one of the crew pocketed it just to see the sparks fly.   
Tarik&Hazel - what a mess and I don’t even want to see it.   
Andrew&Amira - I still hate her voice and she has proven to me that she is missing brain cells by putting up with him at the risk of her own life.    
Stephanie&Harris - another joke.  How has Steph managed to keep her money and not bring home a farm worker to drive her Maserati before now?  
Mike&Nat - something must have happened that pissed her off and she stood up to him and he didn’t like it.  Did anybody else notice that Natalie said her only friend in the US was Teresa, or somebody, but once again, where is the Ukrainian lady who made her the godmother?   
Jovi&Yara - I too was grossed out when Jovi got into bed and he clearly was acting like he wants a little, or a lot, of action from Yara.  He did stay out too late and now we know that he thinks if she doesn’t ask, he isn’t lying.  I HATE that kind of logic.  Aside from the fact that Yara is whining in every single scene, I think I hate Jovi more than Yara right now.

• Love 11

I am remembering a little of the mess from last night.  Did anybody get a chuckle watching Mike and Natalie at the dinner table wit that serving plate of cooked disks and first they each get one and then the number of disks on the serving plate changed with every cut?  Over and over.  Hilarious.     
So Natalie is just going to fly to Europe?  Where exactly? You can get a plane ticket like that?  Maybe she will have better luck finding a nice vegan guy there.  
Did Amira go to bed without eating - all day?  She must have known there was a curfew.    Why did she eat until after dark to go out in a dangerous city?  Show of hands, didn’t we ALL know that wherever Amira went, it would be a dangerous place?

• Love 9

I thought Amira would end up not coming to America because of the travel restrictions, but it looks like she got smart and didn't board the plane.  Let Andrew the DB spin his tales of woe for his indulgent mom.  Maybe Amira can find a nice Serbian guy.

Jovi can't smirk his way out of every situation.

Andrew and Jovi have nothing on Mike, he is King DB this season.

Edited by Dobian
  • Love 11
47 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Were Brandon and Julia on or did I zone out on them completely?  

They weren't on this week's episode at all. I don't think TLC shows every couple each episode.

31 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Speaking of Mike and NAtalie, any idea what horrible mess he had on that grill? Maybe salmon burgers? They looked fucking horrible. I liked them better when I thought they were scones. 

90 Day Fiance's official Twitter account said that Mike was grilling crab cakes for dinner. I thought it was bread for some reason.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

For me, Andrew's wispy moustache is a huge red flag. Trim that thing, man, it can't be over your lip unless you can rock one like Selleck or Sam Elliot. 

"Look I have a great idea: you fly to Serbia to stay in a hotel for two weeks, then fly here, what could go wrong?" This is never the start of a story with a happy ending. In fact it's how Liam Neeson revenge movies start. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

They weren't on this week's episode at all. I don't think TLC shows every couple each episode.

90 Day Fiance's official Twitter account said that Mike was grilling crab cakes for dinner. I thought it was bread for some reason.

GRILLING them I've never heard of, I have always seen them on flatiron skillet or griddle (but full disclosure I'm deathly allergic to shellfish, so I don't ever order or make them). 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rebecca should have her wedding at the chicken restaurant. She can wear her grease stained t-shirt instead of an ill-fitting wedding gown. 

Or her grease stained sweater from last night when she lost her ring. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The way he was talking to her mother made me irate.  "She says I have an angry side and now she may not want kids."  No, that is NOT what she said.  She wants to be secure with you before talking kids.  And Andrew, take a tip - be a good husband first.  Right now you are a shitty self centered boyfriend so doubtful you will be a good dad at this point.  And yes you work in a day care but that is not the same as being a parent.  That whole conversation with his mom (whose lisp was very grating) was his way of setting up the scenario of WHEN she dumps his ass so HE looks and like the victim.  She is wondering around a war torn city, grateful for the crew for safety, looking for food, and you are all:  "I am so sad and lonely, poor me."

PS - I would never send my kid to that daycare.  He would come as a role playing kid with a bad lisp and a cape.  Sorry, but get that tongue thrust corrected.  

PPS If my kids wants to wear a cape that is fine but not because he is role modeling that loser.

Tarik - take of that damn map of Thailand shirt.  What a passive aggressive way to say you still want Minty.  When my hubby saw those rose petals he said "That is how you stain your carpet!" and I thought "Who is going to clean them?  Let me guess - Hazel?"  That blue suit was laughable but the proposal was cheesy.  

Rebecca - you lost your ring that YOU paid for.  Asking Zied to feel a certain way in very unfair but then again you are a loser who can't look up when Ramadan is and this is your second Muslim husband.

Mike/Natalie:  sounds like he had a sleepless night and called it off.  Better before than after but the preview of his saying can I have one hug made me want to strike him and I am pretty chill.  Loser.  She should have never have come and please Mike don't show up at the airport to say you changed your mind.  Please.  I said this in the live chat but I had an HR level "discussion" with a now former coworker (it was all her, trust me.  I asked her to do her job and she apparently took umbrage with that.) and after condescending to me, lying and being rather hostile (and creating a hostile work environment) she wanted to hug me.  My response?  "Don't touch me" and I left.

Edited to add:  Tarik is so obvious in wanting to keep all his options open it is cringy.  Now ANOTHER woman is reaching out to you?  And you don't tell her to stop or block her?  Listen, douche, if any contact with ANYONE make your wife uncomfortable, you stop.  None of this hemming and hawing:  "But.....but....but she needs a friend!"  Or whatever he is trying to sell.

I am so with you on the Mike hug thing. It reeks of "I don't like looking or feeling like a bad guy and a bad guy wouldn't hug." I was actually proud of Natalie in this episode for accepting reality and drawing the line with him. I wonder if he deliberately set her up as ring revenge. I'm also with you on Andrew! I kept saying (out loud, it's been a long shutdown) "That's not what she said!" And then when Rebecca said, "Weddings are supposed to be easy and (something)," I wondered if she had ever had a wedding or helped a friend prepare for one. They're usually very stressful. Unless you just bop down to the courthouse.
My hunch is Stephanie's addicted to her psychic because she had an extremely chaotic childhood (as she's said) and needs to know exactly what's going to happen at all times - which is, of course, impossible. 

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 13