Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Into Your Arms

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL, why would she have a child with you when you couldn't even be bothered to leave a luxury resort when she was being detained in a foreign country? 

The look on his face lets me know that he knows that thats what it might be.  "You're tying it to some behavior of mine..."

Yeah asshole, I don't want to have a baby with a man who has shown that when the going gets tough, he goes ziplining and walking on the beach.    

Andrew reminds me of that alternate ending of "Taken" where instead of seeking out his kidnapped daughter, Liam Neeson visits the Eiffel Tower and posts selfies eating baguettes. 

Tested poorly with audiences.

Edited by Drogo
  • LOL 19
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:
18 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

When will these people know and accept that it is okay to simply bring home a shot glass, mug or t shirt on vacation, not a human to marry and force a relationship with?

Tarik did both, hence the Thailand t-shirt AND Hazel.

And Rebecca brought a mug and t-shirt with her human's face on them, so she wins.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, FurBabyMama said:

My husband was insanely curious what it was that Mike and Natalie were grilling. And why did they not have any sort of side dish with whatever those things were?

I am curious what happens in natalies situation. She doesn’t get married before the 90 days so has to go home but the borders in her home country are closed so she can’t get there... if she overstays her visa she won’t be eligible for another one, but it’s not really her fault if there’s no way for her to get into her country. 

I thought if you have a passport of what ever country you could get back in.

As far as those things Mike was supposedly grilling, they looked like Red Lobster biscuits.  There were no grill marks on them and he took them off the grill with his bare hands...it might have been a fake out.  No sides or salad does not fall in line with Natalie's healthy eating initiative at all.  It was a sad, not well rounded meal served on flimsy paper plates...did we see Mike drinking a beer during any of that? So unlike him.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 1

18 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

When these, and other couples, go on and on and ON how they have been dating for two years, no, no you haven't!!  You have been chatting through FB, texting, etc but not dating.

Second bold:  Because he IS A DOUCHEY GUY who loves to whine about how no woman understands him.  He is a self centered asshole, period.  

Preach. DATING someone is going out places with them. Or staying in with someone. Operative word being "with"!

16 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Isn't the psychic also one of her good friends? Wasn't this the way we first met her, as the friend, who is also a psychic, or am I now very confused from watching all of this mindless tv?!

My theory on the "psychic"--one time, years ago, Psychic friend predicted something that actually came to pass. Someone said to her "Wow, you must be psychic!". She took it and ran, declared herself a psychic, bought some crystals and tarot cards, lit some candles, bought some Stevie Nicks dresses, and had a new career. 

And she's an actual psychic like I'm Miss Universe. 

14 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think its real.  I want to believe.  Its so pretty.  How does someone so stupid deserve such nice hair? 

My son's high school GF had absolutely beautiful hair. Long, golden brown, thick and shiny. But dumb as a rock. 

11 hours ago, RealReality said:

Well Rebecca remains the worst. 

Everytime Zied gets mildly annoyed, Rebecca is whining about how he is abusively yelling at her.  When he doesn't get mad, he is also wrong for not caring enough.  JFC.  If he leaves, I can't blame him, she is just ugh. 

Rebecca is the only one who wants a fancy wedding and is now annoyed that its a lot of work.  How many times has Zied or anyone told her that they can just go to the courthouse now and have a big wedding later?

Also, it doesn't look like her daughter is in transit to anywhere, why can't he stay with them again.  Is it because the daughter is a bit of a beeeeeyotch?

I'd also like to point out that "making sure this is who I want to marry" is NOT the point of the K1 visa.  If you still wanted time to make up your mind then you shouldn't have applied for this visa, maybe a tourist visa or something else.  

Rebecca is the architect of all her problems and will tell tales to everyone else to get sympathy and pity.  Its silly.  

She loses her ring and Zied doesn't care, her dress doesn't fit and Zied doesn't care, she is stressed out by planning a big wedding, Zied tells her to go to the courthouse.  

She never quite gets around to the part where Zied isn't all that bothered by any of this and go right ahead to the part where she is the victim.  

I kinda wonder if the Moroccan ex has the same version of events as Rebecca

Couple of things. First, this is Rebecca's FOURTH marriage. One would think she'd know, by now, at long last, that planning a wedding is work. Second, it would be so easy to say, "Zied is right, what difference does any of it make? At the end of the day we'll be married and that's what's important. Thank all the gods above that I have this easygoing, unflappable man to help me gain perspective when I get over agitated". But NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

11 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

This show did Belgrade (or as Andrew calls it, "Belgrahd") so dirty. I was there just a few months before Amira was, and I thought it was lovely. Serbia is a former Soviet country, so it's not always going to be as efficient and neat as Stockholm or Copenhagen, but it's not one big, violent, graffiti-encased ghetto by any means. They gave the world Djokovic and Tesla, and are rightfully proud of both. I was disappointed that we didn't see the Djokovic-themed wing of the airport. (I am in no way exaggerating. There are murals.) Amira moaned something about not having eaten for hours, but the lockdowns appeared to be starting around dinner time. Once again, nothing is Amira's fault. She doesn't bother to procure a meal after being in town for a day? Blame COVID and grotty old SebbiyYA. 

I'm not sure what Amira's budget was like, but Serbia is on the dinar, and my American dollar* went pretty far there, hotel-wise. Surely the Euro could've gotten her something that looked less like a prop closet. The elevators are all exactly like the one we saw, though. In Former Soviet Belgrahhhd, you survive the elevators we provide, or you don't deserve to survive. These people keep a NATO-bombed building in its bombed-out state as a monument in the middle of town. Euro Disney it is not. They aren't here to coddle a whiny French mail-order bride, although I bet they appreciated her trowel-based approach to makeup. 

*Lawfully harvested

The unflattering portrait of Belgrade is standard Sharp playbook. All foreign locales must be shown to be dirty, dangerous, rife with disease, poor, backward, ramshackle, crawling with criminals and potential kidnappers. Xenophobia rules. 

9 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Watching this mess now and doing a stream of consciousness commentary below since I wasn’t in live chat:

Stephanie and Harris - funny the mom is now calling her place of business when she previously took her money and blocked her. Lol at Steph paying for her own surprise.  This woman is as needy as Darcey.  High class Stefs favourite wine is 22 bucks a bottle....lol. Stef = Darcey...always drunk, overly botoxed and needy, constantly looking for validation and mentioning past lovers. Psychic Maria looks like she stepped out of the late 80s. Ok Harris was dripping sweat when being grilled about baby momma. He is deflecting which indicates deceit. 

Nat and Mike- the corona thing triggers me. I couldn’t say bye to my dad because of it so I really feel for Nat missing her mom. That said Nat has been married twice before and mom saw both of those lol 😂  natalies blush....what the fuck...it looks like brown mud on the cheeks....is she playing football? Did...did Mike call off the wedding on the same day that they were supposed to get married?!?!? What kind of gaslighting bullshit is that? He is terrible. He cancelled so he should call the officiant to cancel....asshole. I think Mike held onto the ring incident and served up a nice cold dish of revenge....in the middle of a pandemic. He is awful.

Zied and Becky with the bad hair- I don’t get the Ramadan thing either but now she is worried about rushing? You brought him over on a K1...how long did you plan to wait? Go to the courthouse. Ok no, a K1 is not for the purpose of getting to know each other. She is an idiot. So for Ramadan a legal marriage counts? Not a spiritual one? Me no understand this. I laughed hard at Zied playing video games while Becky searches for her ring. Dude can’t win, either he is ‘controlling’ or he is too laid back. Jesus tap dancing Christ her daughter is thick....he isn’t rushing things! He is already there on a K1.

Stephanie makes Darcy look like Princess Grace. Sloppy, slobbery, desperate, needy, drunk is no way to go through life. 

Mike spent all this time slagging off on Natalie for never letting go of the ring thing. Meanwhile, he never let go of it. He really wanted to humiliate and hurt her. Just an awful person.

Becky's daughter, you gotta hand it to her, she can turn on a dime. She takes mama's cues and runs as hard as she can. What's wrong with Zied today? He's too controlling? Got it. He doesn't care? OK, that's right, he's a cold unfeeling jerk. 

I'm still just shaking my head in disbelief that Becky's adult daughter called her crying in the middle of the night because she hurt her foot. What is she, five? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Drogo said:

And Rebecca brought a mug and t-shirt with her human's face on them, so she wins.  

Rebecca, if this is how she is, needs straight up therapy.  "Don't yell at me" while Zied talks half a decibel louder.   Putting your fiance's face everywhere?  Blankets, mugs, posters, etc.  Girl, you are not 16 and single handedly trying to push up the cost of Shutterfly stock.  Just her reaction to the damn tin ring was exhausting.  Good Lord, working in a predominately Muslim school taught me more about Ramadan that you know, and this is your second Muslim husband.

And Rebecca, walking around bemoaning "What if Zied is this?  What if he is THAT?" is not a good look on anyone.

PS I heard he is 27.  Not entirely sure though!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
54 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm still just shaking my head in disbelief that Becky's adult daughter called her crying in the middle of the night because she hurt her foot. What is she, five? 

Yes.  They all possess the maturity level of people waaaaaay less than them.  

My mom would have said, "What do you want me to do about it?" if I called with a hurt foot which would have been code for "I am hanging up and going back to sleep."

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Just realized why Rebecca doesn’t want to get married before Ramadan.  She was planning to lose 50 pounds so she can fit into her wedding dress - and she hasn’t begun her diet yet.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 19

I've never seen two women with less topography in their faces than Rebecca and her daughter.  It's like when a five year old draws a picture of you and your head's just a circle with some eyes/mouth/nose drawn on... except, alive.  And always sad.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I've never seen two women with less topography in their faces than Rebecca and her daughter.  It's like when a five year old draws a picture of you and your head's just a circle with some eyes/mouth/nose drawn on... except, alive.  And always sad.

Rebecca's daughter is totally dead behind the eyes. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

We have yet to see Mike’s side of the breakup. Could be he is a sociopath or Natalie did or said something to make him choose not to go through with the wedding. 
Could also be producer driven crap and next week we’ll get more of the story.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

OK, so I do follow Rebecca on instagram and I have to say, she has a really good sense of humor about this whole thing....first, she reposted a meme someone made with an LOL----it was a side by side of her with her pigtails and the logo from Wendy's and it said something like, "Wendy had a rough day" ...and then in another post she said "what in the beverly hillbillies was I thinking with those ponytails?"

Very true that we have not heard Mike's side of the story.....maybe she did say or do something that gave him pause, but, again, he knew damn well for MONTHS that he didnt' want this woman and he really, really strung her along. Plus probably had sex with her the night before their wedding and then dumped her. And extra shitty move, left it to her to call the officiant to cancel the wedding. I only wish she had thrown the shoe at his face. 

Good point about Harris and how he was dressed (personal pride)---based on what I saw from Bares All I thought he was super ghetto trashy---he came across better in this episode. Someone online posted a pic where you can see a tan line on his ring finger---that would surprise me if he normally wears a ring given his day job (just wouldn't seem safe), but IF he is legally married to baby mama, kiss that green card good bye. Pretty sure immigration runs a check on that sort of stuff.....Stephanie is much more sad and delusional than Darcy or Stacey, which is really saying something. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

We have yet to see Mike’s side of the breakup. Could be he is a sociopath or Natalie did or said something to make him choose not to go through with the wedding. 

I agree that he may have another take on the thing. 

But, if I look at the footage and listen to him it sounds like, even giving him the benefit of the doubt....he only gave her the ring and planned the wedding because her visa was expiring and he didn't want to be the bad guy.  

I think he may have initially gotten the k1 visa with a little more of an open mind.  I think its possible that he didn't realize how mad he still was about the ring thing and he expected Natalie to be nice.  I am sure Natalie was nice on the half hour video chats and phone calls. Its harder in person.  

Where I absolutely fault Mike is that I think he knew at some point before giving her the ring that he didn't want to marry her. At that point, he should have manned up and had the hard conversation with her and given her the time to arrange things better.  

If I had to guess, I think that Mike was looking for a way to get out of the marriage without looking like the bad guy so he waited for Natalie to say something ridiculous and he pounced.  Or whatever she said "changed his mind" so its HER fault and not his. 

I kinda think his mind was probably mostly made up before she got on the plane, but had things gone amazingly well, he would have married her. I think his mind was fully made up probably after the fight where she called him fat, stupid and ugly.  At THAT point he should have told her that he didn't want to marry her and send her back to her sweet mother and back to making online profiles.  Natalie has a very limited self imposed timeline.  She needs to get new headshots for her profile asap!

• Love 4

Mike and Natalie go to bed, with visions of their wedding the next day.  Mike gazes into Natalie's big blue eyes and says, I'm so glad we are finally getting married.

Natalie looks at him and says, "Yes, I love you, even if you are a stupid drunk man who is bad in bed."

Cut to the next morning's scene of her packing.

• LOL 15
1 hour ago, Shelbie said:

My theory - Mike called off the wedding ceremony because he decided to go for an elaborate one (and maybe wait for Natalie’s mom). Nutalie misunderstood him and now he doesn’t know why she’s so angry. I don’t think the visa expiration matters given the corona travel restrictions. Plus, immigration isn’t exactly tracking down people who have overstayed a visa. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1

Mike called off the wedding ceremony because he decided to go for an elaborate one (and maybe wait for Natalie’s mom). 

I didn't think they were having much of a ceremony as it was, due to all the covid restrictions. I imagined an officiant and Uncle Beau and that neighbor who is now driving her to the airport. Driver also said something about how it is hard because she talked to Mike and he was crying, she talked to Natalie and she is crying---both are heartbroken. 

Oh, and how could I forget Jovi. I feel for Yara because I do think she regrets it and would be back on a plane if she were not pregnant. That's why Amira has the right idea (if she ever makes it to CA). I couldn't even watch the scenes in the strip club. Something def went down in teh private room, did not like his comment about how Yara should be understanding because it was his "last night as a single guy." So I doubt he would consider a BJ or quickie with the stripper as cheating, cause hey he is single, right? Jovi, maybe legally a single guy but you have a live in fiance who is pregnant with your baby back at home. You are not single. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

OK, so I do follow Rebecca on instagram and I have to say, she has a really good sense of humor about this whole thing....first, she reposted a meme someone made with an LOL----it was a side by side of her with her pigtails and the logo from Wendy's and it said something like, "Wendy had a rough day" ...and then in another post she said "what in the beverly hillbillies was I thinking with those ponytails?"

That reminds me that I really ended up liking Rebecca after that first tell all, when she stood up for Avery and refused to be intimidated by Grangela. She came across as kind and sensible. Then I turn this on and see her acting like a 14 year old with her first boyfriend. My head, she is spinning. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

My theory - Mike called off the wedding ceremony because he decided to go for an elaborate one (and maybe wait for Natalie’s mom). Nutalie misunderstood him and now he doesn’t know why she’s so angry. I don’t think the visa expiration matters given the corona travel restrictions. Plus, immigration isn’t exactly tracking down people who have overstayed a visa. 

It still matters. My husband went through the citizenship process during the pandemic. They may not be tracking people down, but getting married isn't the end of the process. There's still applying for adjustment of status, having the restrictions lifted, going from permanent resident to citizen if you choose...They still have at least 2, possibly 3, interviews alone to go through stateside within the next 2 years. He could still be deported if they find something they don't like.

The only way they'd be able to claim that COVID set them back is if their regional center stopped processing applications. Even then, that wouldn't excuse them for not getting married within 90 days, it would only push back the processing time on the interview and application. 

Now Amira, on the other hand, could have a case. Brandon and Julia would if they could prove that no nearby county courthouse was open to process marriage licenses. Since Natalie is already here, though, she isn't affected by the travel restrictions. That wouldn't help her unless they could also prove that they couldn't get the license.  

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

It still matters. My husband went through the citizenship process during the pandemic. They may not be tracking people down, but getting married isn't the end of the process. There's still applying for adjustment of status, having the restrictions lifted, going from permanent resident to citizen if you choose...They still have at least 2, possibly 3, interviews alone to go through stateside within the next 2 years. He could still be deported if they find something they don't like.

The only way they'd be able to claim that COVID set them back is if their regional center stopped processing applications. Even then, that wouldn't excuse them for not getting married within 90 days, it would only push back the processing time on the interview and application. 

Now Amira, on the other hand, could have a case. Brandon and Julia would if they could prove that no nearby county courthouse was open to process marriage licenses. Since Natalie is already here, though, she isn't affected by the travel restrictions. That wouldn't help her unless they could also prove that they couldn't get the license.  

That's where my theory falls to the ground. I was only hoping that no one would raise those points. I can see that Primetimers are too clever for the likes of me. 😄

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Gobi said:

My theory - Mike called off the wedding ceremony because he decided to go for an elaborate one (and maybe wait for Natalie’s mom).

My theory is that Mike is, as Amira might say, Le Douchebag Énorme.  

Don't get me wrong.  Natalie is *for sure* at least a little crazy.  Still, there's an entire subset of men out there who love and appreciate beautiful crazy women.   

• Love 11

Don't get me wrong.  Natalie is *for sure* at least a little crazy. 

Agree...but I can't help but think Mike drove her there. I once was in a relatiionship with a person who complained about all his crazy exes. Turns out, I knew he was married, but he insisted they were separated and about to divorce. But, you know, he had to take it easy since she was crazy and violent. I saw no signs of this woman being in his life or home....in fact I was staying there 50% of the time. Well, one night she showed up, screaming and pounding the window.....he started screaming back, calling her a crazy B, etc. She had selfies she said were taken the week before and she insisted she was there all the time with him. It was quite the scene. When chatting with my therapist about it, I told her how I just didnt' understand when he clearly didn't want this woman she still would drive 3 hours and show up unannounced and do all that. My therapist calmly told me that from all I had told her, this man was toxic and I needed to be careful because she had seen plenty of sane women get roped into life with manipulative, gaslighting men and end up pounding on a window at midnight. 

After seeing the scenes of the night before the wedding and then her sobbing I think that may be it......if she is crazy, Mike has driven her to that point by not being upfront with her, dangling the ring and a wedding in her face until THREE FREAKIN DAYS before her visa expires. She may not even be able to get a flight out of the country, he has to know that, and he hopes she will grovel and come back.....I think he thrives on control. I wouldn't be shocked if he acted one way when the cameras are not rolling and then does a 180 when they are there, especially when it comes to stuff like cleaning up his diet, cutting back on the drinking, planning the wedding, etc......which is why she sort of has this confused look on her face. Sort of like, WTF Mike? We just talked about this last night at dinner and you were on board, why are you now acting in the dark?? 

Also: I don't think it is a coincidence that both Yara and Natalie complain about their man's drinking habits. From what friends from that part of th world tell me, alcoholism is a HUGE problem, especially with men, and leads to a lot of domestic violence. I can imagine if you grow up around that, it is a big red flag......

Edited by Stuckathome
to add details
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Drogo said:

God, I wish for their sake this wasn't so frickin true.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Gobi said:

Perfection.  Please people, let's start using ONLY this name for our Ukranian frizz ball.  And while we are on the nutball topic, did anyone else think it was hysterically funny that there were bunnies on the table????  I was JUST telling Mr. Opine of the oft used Fatal Attraction references and they cut to the bunnies!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Natalie was crazy long before Mike came along.  Her little child-ish ride on his suitcase on the first episode last season said it all.  She is a manipulative bitch that flips between childish/angelic fairy, sweet beggar-eyelash batter to angry domineering controlling narcissistic psycho.  So here's what really happened the last night.

Mike:  Here's your ring back

Natalie:  (Eyelashes batting, totally not reading the room)  Oh MIkill, svank you so much, we have happy times now, jah?

Mike:  You bet your sweet patootie, let me carry you into the other room and sex-you-up!  (I mean that's what he's paying for amiright?)

Natalie:  Oh MIkill, now our lifes vill be unicorns and rainbows becuz I have za ring back!!!  I am so hoppy!!!!  (Dances around like she has to pee and then sits on his lap)

Mike:  Let's have sex

Natalie:  MIkill, now that you have zaid you luf me, life will be zo perfeck!  Becauz I know you will forgive me and quit drinking and quit eating meat and wash your clothes more and use Lume and quit your job so that you can meet my needs 24 hours a day and ve vill have da babee and ve vill be so hoppy as long as the baby isn't a low class unintelligent drunk like you are.  I am so hoppy!!!

Mike:  WTF have I done?????  Nats, I am very poor but I am going to the bank and getting a loan to  buy you a ticket to GTF outta here!!

Then they meet at the airport

Mike:  Here's your ticket.  Now go.

Nats:  But MIkill, ve are haffing the babee.......I took a test in the airport bathroom and I am going to haff the baby.

Mike:  Shit

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Gobi said:

That's where my theory falls to the ground. I was only hoping that no one would raise those points. I can see that Primetimers are too clever for the likes of me. 😄

Lol, sorry Gobi!

Let's try this again...

You're totally right and they're probably just fucking with us all. 

• LOL 1

D

20 hours ago, RealReality said:

Stephanie rolled out of bed in the same white shirtdress she wore the night before, her hair was never actually combed or brushed or tidy at any point.  

They had nothing but they still had their pride.  Stephanie has money but she doesn't have any pride, she always looks dirty messy drunk sloppy and high

Stephanie is falling apart! Compare her to the hula hooping MILF when we first met her. Now she can't keep both eyes open at the same time, she can't hold her neck up, and she has long pauses between her words. Did she not pack her daily injectable youth serum, was she counting on four times a night sexy workouts to keep her well oiled and fresh?

10 hours ago, RealReality said:

I kinda think his mind was probably mostly made up before she got on the plane, but had things gone amazingly well, he would have married her. I think his mind was fully made up probably after the fight where she called him fat, stupid and ugly.  At THAT point he should have told her that he didn't want to marry her and send her back to her sweet mother and back to making online profiles.  Natalie has a very limited self imposed timeline.  She needs to get new headshots for her profile asap!

Yep, she insinuated Mike was fat, ugly and stupid, and let's not forget low class. She said his closet stinks, his house is cold and dirty, he eats butter and meat, which is bad, and root beer is actually beer and that's bad, and who does he think he's fooling! I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned Mike's dirty work truck, which she was forced to drive to the wedding dress store. 

She presented herself in Ukraine as some kind of sport extraordinaire, demonstrating to Mike how to properly power walk. Now in the Pacific Northwest she skips and jumps around the trees, and cannot throw a fishing line into the water. What happened to the snowboard she brought over? This chick gets on my last nerve. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
On 3/15/2021 at 7:34 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble, but I think I heard her say something about getting a flight to the US in the previews. I hope that’s not true, but Hope is not a good strategy, so let’s hope for the best but plan for the worst. She’s desperately seeking a green card.

Actually....after mulling over what we were "fed" by production (an agitated Andrew whimpering that Amira was not on the flight). I'm assuming that she simply couldn't get ON that particular flight, and that she is trying for the NEXT flight.  (The usual production monkey business!) 🙈

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That reminds me that I really ended up liking Rebecca after that first tell all, when she stood up for Avery and refused to be intimidated by Grangela. She came across as kind and sensible. Then I turn this on and see her acting like a 14 year old with her first boyfriend. My head, she is spinning. 

I snark on her but will always have a soft spot for her because she was the only one to stand up to Gangela and call her out on her shit. She bullied Avery and Rebecca was not having it. She has her issues but I don’t think she is a bad person. Grange is a terrible person....so is Geoffrey, Paul, Ed, Laura  etc. Steph is a terrible sex tourist version of Darcey.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 10
On 3/15/2021 at 4:52 PM, steff13 said:

Amira's hair - it's fake, right?  Extensions or a wig or something? 

I think it’s horse hair. Unpopular opinion, but I don’t find her attractive at all. I swear she could be a mannequin with her dead eyes, “smelling a fart” expression and that lanky hair that’s so heavy she can’t even hold her head up straight. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 3/15/2021 at 12:56 PM, Spectator said:

is Andrew working the night shift at the “day” care to necessitate sleeping midday?

Maybe he still requires an afternoon nap with the kiddies. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 3/15/2021 at 8:22 PM, RealReality said:

Also, it doesn't look like her daughter is in transit to anywhere, why can't he stay with them again.  Is it because the daughter is a bit of a beeeeeyotch?

I don’t understand why Rebecca can’t stay with Tiffany at least at night and let Zied have the apartment to himself.  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don’t understand why Rebecca can’t stay with Tiffany at least at night and let Zied have the apartment to himself.  

Because She Said So. 

90-Day-Fiance-Rebecca-Parrott-2540-800x4

• Love 6
On 3/15/2021 at 12:38 PM, Colfrmb said:

I look at the last mike&nat situation shown in this episode (said in Natalie’s clenched jaw manner) and I wonder, is this the biggest game TLC has ever played on us in 90 Day history?  Is this all contrived?  I feel bad that I doubt Natalie in her pain.  I feel bad that I think Mike is a scumbag.  I do!  I loathe TLC for lying to us so many times and making me feel so jaded.  This should have been wrapped up last night, with maybe a cliff hanger being that Mike manages to get Mama Natalie shipped here to the States in time for the nuptials and everybody sheds tears of happiness.  Can we have a happy ending for a change?

Yeah, I think it's all contrived. What happened to the big storyline of Natalie being so religious and Mike not believing in Godt (as she pronounces)? This was a dealbreaker for her. Now it's not even mentioned. Not a word about it. Oh, and let's see, she thinks he drinks too much, is ugly, he's fat, does not eat healthy, hates his ugly house, hates living in the country, and best of all she (thinks) she has a high IQ and said she is too beautiful to be with him. So hey, LETS GET MARRIED, I REALLY WANT THAT RING! They are both full of crap. One is no better than the other. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think it’s horse hair. Unpopular opinion, but I don’t find her attractive at all. I swear she could be a mannequin with her dead eyes, “smelling a fart” expression and that lanky hair that’s so heavy she can’t even hold her head up straight. 

And...maybe it's just me (my hearing aids do have a tendency to make certain frequencies irritating) but I also find her voice and way of speaking extremely grating. To me it sounds like she is constantly whining. 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, lilysmom said:

And...maybe it's just me (my hearing aids do have a tendency to make certain frequencies irritating) but I also find her voice and way of speaking extremely grating. To me it sounds like she is constantly whining. 

Because it is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Cougar Stephanie and Ry- I mean, Harris: I think Stephanie would be better off trying to figure out why she goes from man to man without hesitation. She seems to like losers she can control. 

Harris is clearly using her so he can send money back to his wife and kids. He will take her for what he can, then hand her off to someone else. Stephanie isn’t stable. She looks and sounds miserable and keeps doing the things that make her so. She needs to slow down, not worry about getting older, and embrace life. She should date someone her own age! 

Mike and Natalie: As much as Natalie got on my nerves this season, my heart went out to her this episode. Mike is a terrible person. What he did to her was cruel. How can you do that to someone? I mean, who dumps their fiance on their wedding day?

When he visited her in Ukraine he went to the embassy to know why her K1 visa was taking too long. Natalie got the visa and left everything behind to be with him. I didn’t like the way she behaved most of the time this season, but for him to lead her on believing that he’d marry her and at the last minute call it off is just cruel.

And why give her the ring back? I think he did it out of vengeance to make her feel what he felt when she threw the ring at him. That is not a grown man’s attitude. I’m not a big fan of Natalie, but nobody deserves to be treated like this no matter what. 

Rebecca and Zied: Rebecca is just being ridiculous. Has she been living under a rock?  If you are considering a relationship with a Muslim, do you think it might be a good idea to look into their culture? Ramadan is not new. It is a very sacred part of the Muslim religion and is taken very seriously. Rebecca is so wrong to just shrug it off and not even give his feelings any consideration. She acts like it is really putting a burden on her. It is hard to watch. I feel bad for Zied and my advice would be for him to run. I don’t like Rebecca at all and like her daughter even less.

Tarzel: So Hazel wants to throw a girlfriend into their marriage but she gets so jealous when it comes to other women. I’m confused by this whole situation. Hazel has the personality and humor to a brick wall. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

What happened to the big storyline of Natalie being so religious and Mike not believing in Godt (as she pronounces)? 

I haven’t heard one word from Natalie about going to church since she got to the US, let alone her wanting a church wedding 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, lilysmom said:

Nope, not just you. It sounds to me like she’s holding her nose when she talks and it’s almost like someone badly imitating a French accent. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

On Tariq and Hazel, as soon as Hazel told him that she was bi and she wanted a "girlfriend", he should've headed for the door! No! No! No! Tariq just wants to have multiple women at his side. I do side with him on one issue. How come she can have someone else and he can't even have female friends? Because she's bi? If I was him, I would give her an ultimatum. If she wants him to get rid of other woman's numbers, then you ditch the idea of having a girl toy! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, rr2911 said:

On Tariq and Hazel, as soon as Hazel told him that she was bi and she wanted a "girlfriend", he should've headed for the door! No! No! No! Tariq just wants to have multiple women at his side. I do side with him on one issue. How come she can have someone else and he can't even have female friends? Because she's bi? If I was him, I would give her an ultimatum. If she wants him to get rid of other woman's numbers, then you ditch the idea of having a girl toy! 

I'm thinking Hazel is gay and wants to have a relationship with a woman, which wasn't possible to do in the Philippines. So she marries Tarik for the green card and talks him into this 3-way, by saying she is bi.  She has never acted as though she is enamored of Tarik, so I think he is just a means to an end.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4